Cum Play Kitten Ch. 03

Story Info
Kitten fails at resisting her own desires.
1.7k words
4.55
6.2k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to 'Cum Play, Kitten' - this is a series, but you're welcome to join and play with me at any stage along the way...

------------------------------

Friday.

She woke suddenly as visions of the night before played in her head.

Her violent orgasm in the hotel lobby bar. His warm, thick cum filling her mouth in his hotel room.

It had been real. The ache for more between her legs confirmed this. Ignoring her morning schedule, her hand slipped under the sheets and gently made its way to her soft lips, her wetness surprising even herself. Slow circles of her clit with her favorite two fingers lit her on fire, remembering the way his fingers felt inside her only hours ago. She came quickly, wondering how she would ever get this stranger out of her head.

Her day off was meticulously planned, as her entire life had always been. She would begin with a long run, followed by a deep cleaning of her small, but modern condo. She would grocery shop, she would do her laundry, and she would cook for the week. Every weekend was the same, the sense of routine and control over her life brought her comfort.

Today though, would be different.

Unable to concentrate on anything but his hands, her run was slow. Unable to free her mind from his whispered words, her cleaning was lazy. Unable to think of eating anything but him, her grocery list remained empty. No longer in control of her day, she found herself frustrated, angry, and wildly aroused.

A knock at the door.

Him?

The business card she left him had only her email and phone number, and her doorman wouldn't have let up a stranger. Disappointed and curious, she opened the door.

A package.

Packages, to be exact.

Four of them. Professionally wrapped and numbered. Two smaller ones, one about the size of a shoebox, and the other a very large, long box.

A card lay at her feet. A card embossed with the silhouette of a kitten.

It was him.

The hallway was empty, no sign of human life. Bringing the boxes in she wondered how he knew where she lived. In normal circumstances she would have been terrified, a stranger not only knowing her address but how to pass her doorman. Today, she felt safe knowing he knew where she was. Protected. An unusual feeling.

She started with the card:

"Kitten.

You will join me tonight for my corporate gala.

You will be downstairs by six.

You will listen and obey.

You will be rewarded.

I look forward to your company."

A rush of adrenaline, a rush of arousal. She had never imagined herself following anyone's orders but her own. She turned to the packages.

Box 1: large, long, yet surprisingly lightweight. She carefully unwrapped the paper and used scissors to gently cut the tape. Pulling back layers of tissue her eyes set on the black satin material. A dress. A gown, more like it. Removing it from its box, she held it up. It was floor length and off the shoulder, with a very high slit up one side. It was stunning, it was sexy, it was going to turn heads.

Box 2: resembling a shoe box, she slowly unwrapped, seeing "Saint Laurent" as she peeled back layers of paper. Her heart skipped a beat when she opened the box. Black, patent, sky high heels with YSL falling over the foot. Fuck. These were hot.

Box 3: a small square, she unwrapped quickly. Inside was the tiniest G string she had ever seen. No bigger than her hand and barely any coverage, she wondered why even bother wearing any underwear. She turned her attention to the last box.

Box 4: another small square. Expecting jewelry, she opened carefully.

Jewelry it was not.

In her hand lay a soft, U shaped pink contraption. A large, egg shaped head on one end, with a tiny, dime sized head on the other. It took a while until she realized it was a vibrator, albeit a type of vibrator she had never seen before. Another hand written card lay at the bottom of the box.

"You will insert this into your clean, shaven pussy before you get dressed.

You will leave this in until I tell you to take it out."

She sat on the couch, vibrator in hand, and looked at the gifts that lay in front of her, excitement and wonder building deep inside her body. Her hands shaking, she realized she was nervous.

It was 4pm. They had met only 24 hours earlier. It was time to get ready.

Starting with a long, hot shower, she generously lathered her soaps and creams all over her body. Running her hands around her full breasts, traveling down her navel to her aching pussy. Wanting to pleasure herself, but resisting. Remembering his orders, she shaved carefully, determined not to miss a spot. She washed her long, blonde hair, arching her back letting the warm water flow over her hard, erect nipples. She felt alive. She felt sexy.

Stepping out of the shower, she slowly massaged oil into her soft, supple skin, spending extra time massaging her breasts and her ass. She turned on some background music, swaying naked and admiring her body against the full length mirror as she tended to her hair and makeup.

It was time to get dressed, it was time to insert her new toy as he had ordered.

She sat on her bed and opened her nightstand, finding the lube she was looking for all the way at the back. It had been a while since she had any use for it. Turning the vibe over in her hands, she slowly moistened the large end she would insert deep into her pussy. She knew this would be a tight fit, and in order to get anything in she would need to relax.

Laying back, she closed her eyes and began to massage her naked breasts. Her skin was smooth, her scent was sweet. She tugged at her nipples when they demanded more attention, and slid her right hand deep between her legs. Parting her lips, she gently inserted her middle finger, shocked at her want for more. Two fingers inside her, her thumb massaging her clit, the line between preparing herself for her vibrator and preparing herself for an orgasm becoming very blurred.

She remembered the day prior. She felt his hands creeping up under her skirt, over her thigh highs, pulling her soaking wet G string to the side. She felt his hands spreading her lips, and as she remembered his fingers entering her, she pushed her own fingers deeper inside her aching tight cunt.

Her clit began to throb, demanding more attention. She was happy to oblige. One hand grasping at her breasts, she removed her fingers from deep inside her and began to tend to her wanting sweet spot. Arching her back, her mouth open, she fondled her clit with precision.

It wasn't long before her memories of yesterday turned into fantasies for what she hoped was to come. Plunging her fingers back inside her soaking wet pussy, she imagined being on all fours, his cock entering her firmly from behind. Her tight pussy stretched with pleasure. She imagined being held up against his hotel room window, her legs wrapped around him as he thrusted deep inside her in full view of anyone looking from the outside. She imagined being in her favorite position, on top, riding hard as he watched her breasts bounce and felt her tighten around his throbbing cock.

She wanted to be fucked.

She reached for the vibrator.

Placing the large end at her entrance, she pushed gently to part her lips. Rubbing against herself, coating the egg in her juices, she pushed harder. She groaned as her tight pussy stretched and enveloped the egg, imagining taking his cock in, inch by inch. Spreading her legs further, she pushed deeper with the vibrator and settled into a rhythm of pulsing and twisting. Her eyes closed as she imagined him fucking her. Her eyes closed as she fucked herself.

Her body unable to hold its own against her thoughts of being taken, her orgasm took over. Forcefully pulsing the egg inside her with her thumb circling her clit, she erupted, a loud cry escaping her lips as her body convulsed. She could feel her pussy pulsing against the egg that lay buried in her, her entire body covered in sweat, her entire being was alive.

Laying in the waves of pleasure that surrounded her, naked, her legs spread open, her fingers moist, she had the sudden urge to taste herself. Slowly, she lifted the two fingers that had been deep inside her to her mouth. Running the moisture along her full, soft lips, her pussy still pulsating and her breathing heavy, she took the fingers into her mouth, sucking deep and with passion.

Sweet.

Salty.

Delicate.

Enjoying the taste of her arousal, she almost forgot she had somewhere to be. Startled and mildly embarrassed of her loud, intense orgasm minutes before, she struggled to stand. With legs shaking, she felt her juices pouring down her legs, the vibe still tucked safely inside her, with the egg in deep, and the smaller dime piece laying right on top of her sensitive, swollen clit.

It was 5:45.

Rushing, she wiped herself off and slid on the G string, further securing her vibe in place. Slipping on her dress, sliding into her shoes, she took one last look in the mirror.

She was magnificent.

The dress accentuated her slight curves, the off the shoulder look highlighting her round breasts. The cut of the gown and the high heels she was wearing lifted her ass, and the slit up the side that extended to her G string, showed off her long, toned legs. Her post-orgasm hair lay in soft waves past her shoulders, her cheeks flushed from pleasure.

It was time to go.

--------------------

Care to play with Dark Kitten and be featured in a future story? I am new here and have many lessons to learn. Come teach Kitten how to play. You never know, you may be my next storyline. I am always looking for new toys...