Cum Slut Charley Ch. 02

Story Info
Charley is back on her reluctant ebony adventure.
1.1k words
4.08
9.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subwryter
subwryter
168 Followers

The water feels like slaps along my weakened and used body. My puffy nipples reveal my thoughts of the cop and taking every inch of him in my holes. My coated fat pussy lips are hurting from the pressure of the nameless man thrusting into me.

"Are you almost done in there slut?" The cop asks to the closed door.

Hands open the door, and he walks inside naked. There is no hesitation. We have both waited long enough. He bends me over and pushes, forces himself into me. No, that is just a thought. The truth is he stays on the other side of the door and I'm the one having a hard time caging my own mind. This is no romance. That's how I was with my ex too. He would leave those marks and I'd romanticize it. Everyone told me that was wrong though. They told me I had to let him go.

One time we went to a movie and he waited until it was good and dark. My ex took this thin tube out of his pocket and he made me stare at it as his canine teeth found the bend in my neck. I tried to stay steady and watch the movies, but my juices were already pouring from my panties and onto the seat of the theatre. He ripped my panties so slowly. He pulled the fabric apart so delicately and thrust his fingers inside me.

"Nasty," he moaned into my ear, "you nasty little slut. I'm going to shove this inside you as a placeholder for me later."

I gasped as it went inside. The rest of the movie I had to clench everything together because whatever he put inside me was warm and changed the chemistry of my body so that heat began to flow through me. I wanted anything to rub myself, but I knew I was no longer myself. This beautiful black girl was getting tamed by the first white boy she ever met. That was just the beginning of everything. Now I'm here with this man in this hotel room confused over my own existence. There is just some kind of pleasure in the filth. There is fire in the filthy sick thoughts going across my mind.

"Yes, I'm coming out now" I say with a deep tremble.

I know what he said he wanted. He wants to take my pussy and just the thought of that has my clit standing at attention. I'm not allowed to cum. I better not cum. Just the thought alone has my fingers finding their way to my pussy lips. I just apply a tiny bit of pressure. Maybe the pressure will stop the throbbing in my ears. I can't think over all this throbbing.

"Charley get out here now," he says in the same authoritative voice he has been using all night. I make my way out of the shower and onto the cold bathroom floor.

"Do I get a towel?" I ask but I already know the answer.

Instead of a towel I'm using my hands to try to slow the swell of my nipples in the cold. My black natural hair begins to frizz all around my washed face. I look better now. I hope he is satisfied. I can't believe the thought. I shouldn't care what he thinks. He is so powerful though. There is just something about the way he chose me. They way he is going to fuck and mark me. Maybe he will breed me?

"Now," he yells breaking me from my penetrating thoughts.

I find him in a chair facing away from me naked. An excitement begins to build in my gut. I almost want to run my fingers through his hair. Some people just have a way about them. He isn't perfect either with a little tiny gut and ears that are overly round. I just find myself in awe of this beautiful white boy and the power that he is pulsating through the room.

Then I see her. I see the blonde hair bobbing up and down in his lap. I hear the manic slurping and the guttural no. It's the same no that I give when I wanted really bad but don't want to admit you want it really bad.

"What?"

"What are you staring at slut? Why do you seem so disappointed? You thought I meant your pussy" He laughs.

"What..."

"Just go sit on the bed. I have many treats for you," he says beginning to moan.

I find myself jealous. I am insanely jealous and turned on as she is pushed with his hands. She is gagging and I can see tears starting to form in her eyes. He catches me staring and gives out that same laugh that I'm growing to hate.

"You...you want to lick her tears for me slut? You want just a taste of her, don't you?"

I don't move. I don't speak. I'm frozen as his hands find her pink nipples. He shoves her all the way down and she burst into tears. Salty sweet tears run down her face and across her chin.

"I asked you a question."

"Yes," I say moving next to her, "I want to lick her tears."

"You are learning my little monster," he laughs, "I guess its time to introduce you to my doll Kimberly. Say hi Kimberly."

"hi," she muffles over his cock as drool slides down his balls. She moans now through her act of pretending not to want it just as bad as I do.

"Kimberly has been my slut for a year now. She has taken so much cock I wonder how she is still walking. I want to do more this time. I want to break you and build you and break you again. There is just something about you Charley. I'm so glad your ex told me all about you in prison. Don't worry about all that though. He will be here real soon to get reacquainted with you and possibly...mmmmm...Kimberly."

"What?" I ask unable to trust my own ears.

"Do you not want him to come? Everyone has a choice. You want to get reacquainted, now don't you?"

I can't breathe. I nod my head yes before I even think straight. My ex always did have a thing for pushing me out of my comfort zone. I just thought he was still in prison. He was the only white boy I ever dated and just straight trouble. I rub my neck where he use to leave so many marks. I rub my thighs where he would pluck pain into them. I find myself moaning as I gleefully lick Kimbers tears. Its ok to let go. She moans in delight.

To be continued...

subwryter
subwryter
168 Followers