Rebecca is Blacked Ch. 01

Story Info
Rebecca discovers what it means to be blacked.
18.6k words
4.47
64k
92

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of the characters and plots developed in the story "Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl," Chapters 1 through 7 (under username edisonCaroline).

*****

I. Rebecca and the Manilla Envelope

Rebecca smiled. Today was going to be a good day. A relaxing Wednesday. After school she had some downtime, which was rare in raising three boys. Sitting on the back porch with Pepper, her faithful Rhodesian Ridgeback, sounded blissful. Unfortunately, her moment of bliss was short lived as the school principal emerged from his office suite.

"Rebecca," said Dr. Harris, "I need you to drop off an envelope for the Bermuda Boys on your way home."

"I thought they had already left," said Rebecca.

"Today was their last day here, but they leave for Bermuda tomorrow afternoon."

The Bermuda Boys, as Dr. Harris calls them, were Andre and Mark, who were just finishing up a year working at the school. They had come over from Bermuda to gain administrative experience in a US school. Bermuda was currently undergoing some changes in the administration in their schools and the powers that be thought visiting a US school might provide some fresh ideas.

Rebecca took the manilla envelope from Dr. Harris' extended hand. She liked Dr. Harris, he was a good and empathetic principal. She had known him for a couple of years, but only through school, so only as "the Principal." He had come from a school in Mississippi following his divorce.

On her way home, Rebecca swung by the men's home. They worked mostly with the school administration, visiting classes and school events, meeting with central administration, and concentrating on school policy and procedures. Rebecca had interacted with them several times during their stay, including picking them up from the airport in August, and they seemed like nice men. Men. In her mind, they were still boys, as they were in their late-20s or early-30s. A good 20 years younger than she was. They were polite and a bit formal, although she thought that might be because they were at work. Seeing them walking to their cars after school they seemed liked the gregarious group of boys they were. As it was now June, the end of the school year, they were headed back home to Bermuda.

"Hey, there," said Rebecca upon reaching their front door. "Dr. Harris asked me to drop this by. He said you needed it before you left."

"Rebecca," said Andre. "Come in. Things are a bit disheveled as we have begun the process of packing. Not anywhere close to being finished, but at least we've started."

Rebecca wasn't planning on staying, but Andre was very inviting and she wasn't really in a hurry. The house was nice, with a little bit of land, so the neighbors weren't particularly close. The front door gave way to a small foyer with stairs and a hallway occupying the center, a sitting room to the left, and a kitchen to the right.

"Wow," said Rebecca. "That's quite the kitchen."

"It is," said Andre. "Whoever built this house really liked a big kitchen. It's been great. While our level of cooking is not commensurate with the kitchen, we do know how to make a good mess."

Rebecca followed Andre down the hall and into the large living room at the back of the house. The room had a series of large windows looking out onto the backyard, as well as windows on either side of the room facing the somewhat distant neighbors. Andre motioned to one of the plush chairs and she sat down.

"Are you looking forward to getting back home?" said Rebecca. "It must be a challenge being way for so long."

Rebecca couldn't imagine being away from home for a year.

"Yes, and no," said Andre. "We all miss home, but it's been nice here as well. At home we're just another group of guys, but here, we're the Bermudians with a fun accent."

The conversation moved from topic to topic, none too deep or controversial, and Rebecca was enjoying Andre's laughter. After several minutes of chatting with Andre, Mark walked into the room from the hallway.

"Andre," said Mark, "have you seen my blue shirt? The one I wore to the movies last week?"

Rebecca knew that Mark had yet to see her. He was dressed in only a bath towel that covered him from waist to knee. Rebecca was impressed with his physique, six-pack abs and sturdy shoulders, not to mention a tight ass.

"Mark," said Andre, "you remember Rebecca? She came by and dropped off an envelope from Dr. Harris."

"Oh, my," said Mark. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. Hello and I normally wear more than just a towel when people come to visit. My apologies."

"That's okay," said Rebecca. "I think I can handle it. I need to be leaving shortly, anyway."

Rebecca laughed, still taking in Mark's body.

"Good," said Mark. "I wouldn't want to scare you away."

Rebecca continued to talk to Andre and Mark, with the conversation focusing mostly on their experiences while they were in the US and the people that they met. Rebecca was intrigued by some of the differences between the education systems in Bermuda and the US. She was also more than a bit distracted by Mark's towel. As Mark moved in his armchair, his towel would shift, and Rebecca had a hard time not paying attention.

It wasn't that the towel was riding up Mark's legs, but rather, as he shifted his body position, he was coming to face her more head-on and she could see increasingly further up his towel. Not that she was looking, but she was, she couldn't help it. Rebecca found herself looking at Mark and then looking at Andrea, and when she looked back toward Mark her first focus would be between his legs. The more she tried to avoid it, the more she became aware that she was doing it.

Then it happened, Mark moved in his chair, spread his legs a bit, and she found herself staring at Mark's cock, lying on the chair between his legs. Even soft, he had a very large cock. All of her anticipation shifted to her pussy and she could feel herself getting wet. She needed to leave.

Neither Mark, nor Andre, seemed to notice Mark was revealing himself. Maybe it was the angle. Rebecca could see that Mark was facing her and not Andre. With each movement Mark made, Rebecca got a different view of his cock. She tried not to notice, but he had a very nice cock, even beautiful.

Rebecca continued to engage in the conversation, although distractedly. She wasn't sure, but Mark's cock seemed to be growing. It moved from lying on the chair to hovering slightly above it. He wasn't actually hard yet, but his large cock seemed longer and fuller than when she first saw it.

After several minutes, Mark got up to get a glass of water and Rebecca watched as his towel got caught in the chair. He was now naked from head to toe, only a few feet from her, and she took in his full physique. He had one of the largest cocks she had ever seen, and it was definitely hardening.

"Whoa," said Mark reaching for his towel, his cock wagging freely.

"Hey, dude," said Andre. "You forget something?"

"Sorry about that," said Mark.

"No worries," said Rebecca. "No harm, no foul. Not the first I've ever seen."

Rebecca noticed that Mark didn't entirely cover up once he had retrieved his towel. Instead, he stood to the side of her, his cock still exposed and standing out from his body.

"I hope I didn't offend you," said Mark.

"Not at all," said Rebecca. "That's quite the . . . member you've got there."

"Why, thank you, ma'am," said Mark in a silly formal tone, half bowing, as he grasped his cock. "I'm pretty proud of it."

Rebecca couldn't help but watch him as he pulled on his cock, encouraging it to full length. It was big and dark, with a slight left-handed turn. She smiled. She couldn't help it. She liked to see men's hard cocks.

"Listen," said Mark. "You don't seem too upset, so could I get a picture with you?"

"Upset?" said Rebecca. "Not at all. I'm impressed. As for taking a picture, what do you mean?"

"Yeah, well, if you don't mind. Could I get a picture of you next to my, what did you call it? Member? A selfie, of sorts."

Rebecca loved Mark's laugh. It was contagious. She found herself laughing as well.

"I have to admit, I've never been asked that question before - a selfie with a guy's cock."

Rebecca didn't really mind. She thought it might actually be fun, but she also didn't want to lead Mark on. She never wanted to be a tease, not ever.

"Well, then," said Mark, "just for fun. Nothing serious. You don't have to touch it, if you don't want to."

"Just for fun," said Rebecca. "I won't be taking my clothes off or anything."

That statement seemed to hang in the air, thought Rebecca. Even referencing the idea of her getting naked seemed to make it a possibility. Her pussy twitched in response. She didn't mean to inflame the situation, but she may have. Nothing she could do about it now.

"That's a deal," said Mark. "Sad, but a deal."

At Mark's request, Rebecca sat on the very front edge of her chair, while he stood beside her, his cock angling toward her face. As she turned her head a bit, Rebecca could see Mark's huge cock no more than an inch or so away from her face. She was right, it was big. It hung the full length of her face. It wasn't extending out straight, but more of an arc. His cock must be heavy, she thought.

"Andre, get your phone," said Mark.

"I'm way ahead of you," said Andre handing Rebecca the phone.

"Ok," said Rebecca. "Here we go."

Rebecca held out the phone then began to take several pictures of her face with Mark's cock. This was crazy, she thought. She was taking a selfie with a man's cock. She had taken several pictures of her face with other men's cocks, but typically, she was sucking them.

"Hug right in there," said Andre. "Snuggle up. Get close."

Rebecca reached around Mark's waist and pulled herself closer. Mark turned his body into her hug. She could feel Mark's cock pressing against the side of her face. More pictures. More laughter.

"Excellent," said Andre. "Now, use your hand and hold him against you, like he was a warm blanket."

Rebecca giggled as she pulled his cock against her face. It curled past her eye and cheek, down toward her mouth. She could imagine that his cock could keep her very warm from the inside out.

"This is some warm blanket," said Rebecca. "Like this?"

Rebecca pulled Mark's cock to her face, bending his cock down to her chin. She could feel that his cock was warm and solid. She liked the feel of it. She had the distinct urge to kiss it. She definitely needed to be leaving soon so she didn't get herself into any trouble.

"Fantastic," said Andre. "Now, pull back a bit and look at his dick like, 'Oh my God, it's so big!'"

"It IS big," said Rebecca, holding Mark's cock. "That won't be a problem."

"Don't feed his ego. He's already too much to handle," said Andre.

As Andre reached out, Rebecca gave him back the phone. Rebecca laughed at Andre as she looked at Mark's now hard cock. Rebecca could imagine that he could, indeed, be too much to handle. While his cock was extra-large, he wasn't the biggest cock she had ever been with, that honor still belonged to her mailman, but Mark was close.

"Okay, on three, show me that 'it's too big' face," said Andre. "One . . . two . . . three . . ."

"It's so big!" said Rebecca in mock shock, holding Mark's cock at the base with both hands and pointing it at her face. She wasn't sure why, but she shook it like it was a snake. "It's gigantic!"

"Again," said Andre.

Rebecca adopted an 'oh, shit, what I have gotten myself into" face. A face of trepidation and nervousness. The problem was that she couldn't stop laughing. Posing with Mark's cock was cracking her up. She could imagine what the pictures look like.

"Too much, Rebecca," said Andre. "You're too much."

Rebecca did her best to bow in feigned gratitude.

"Mark, put you dick on her head," said Andre.

"On my head?" said Rebecca.

Rebecca could feel Mark's cock resting on the top of her head and then it started to bounced up and down on her. She looked up with her eyes and a smile on her face. More pictures.

"You guys are nuts," said Rebecca. "This is definitely a first."

She found the banter between Andre and Mark hysterical. It was rapid fire and playfully condescending. As she watched Andre taking more pictures, she could feel Mark's thumping of her head with his cock move down to her cheek. He was now smacking the side of her face.

"Do you mind?" said Mark.

Rebecca didn't mind at all. Under more normal, sexual circumstances, she loved it when a man would slap her face with his cock. This wasn't a sexual circumstance, but she still loved it and she could feel her pussy twitch again.

Rebecca tried to keep a straight face, looking forward at the camera, as if all was normal. But it was absurd. Comical. Farcical. Rebecca couldn't resist playing along. She grabbed the base of Mark's cock and pointed it at her face, opening her eyes wide in faux shock and disbelief.

"Oh, my, it's attack of the 40 ft cock!" said Rebecca.

She then held the cock straight up and let it rest on her forehead. She then kissed the base of his balls, holding her lips on his balls so Andre could take more pictures. She shouldn't have done that. She wasn't sure why she did, but she had to admit, it came naturally. She loved men's cocks. She was used to men's cocks and what to do with them, although this situation was certainly different.

"You like that?" said Andre.

"I do," said Rebecca. "But don't get any ideas. No sex. Just fun."

Rebecca wanted to avoid getting herself into trouble. She was having a great time with the boys and didn't want it ruined by someone going too far.

"Just fun," said Andre. "No sex. By the way, just so we're all on the same page, what does 'no sex' mean?"

Rebecca smiled broadly at Andre, stuck out her tongue, and gave him a raspberry. She mocked him for his question, although she appreciated it. He was asking her for her boundaries. Men liked to push boundaries with women and she liked to have her boundaries pushed.

In the spirit of the fun they were having, Rebecca said, "No one sticking their thing in anyone else's thing." Rebecca looked from Andre to Mark and back again with her eyebrows raised as if to say, 'got it?'

"Fair enough," said Andre. "That said, may I join the fun?"

Rebecca figured joining the fun meant getting naked. She couldn't think of a good reason why not, since Mark was already naked. It would seem wrong to deny Andre the same fun. They were just playing around and having a good time. It wasn't like they were seducing her or pressuring her. She also had curiosity as to whether Andre was as large as Mark.

"Sure," said Rebecca. "Join the fun. Why, the hell not? More selfies with more cocks."

Rebecca couldn't help herself. She was in a giddy and playful mood. Andre handed his phone to Mark and Rebecca watched him take his shirt off. His body looked a lot like Mark's, ripped. He then stood before her.

"How about you take off my pants," said Andre, "and unleash the Kraken?"

"The Kraken?"

"You know, the mythological sea monster of great size and strength."

"That's a bit much, don't you think? I thought you said Mark was the one with the ego problem."

"Unleash the Kraken!"

Rebecca laughed out loud, "You're a nut."

As she pulled down his pants and underwear, she could see the Kraken bounce into view.

"Yikes, the Kraken is alive. Are all the cocks in Bermuda this big? What the hell do they feed you boys?"

"You'll have to come to Bermuda and see," said Andre. "You'd love Bermuda and Bermuda would love you."

"Now that we're both naked," said Mark. "Perhaps you could take off your shirt and show us those fine tits of yours. That doesn't involve anyone putting anything into anyone else and we've been marveling at them all year."

Perhaps she should have been more explicit about her rule, thought Rebecca. Taking off her shirt certainly didn't violate the 'no sex' rule, but she wasn't planning on taking off any of her clothes, either. Andre and Mark had taken a step back in the expectation that she'd be taking her shirt off. She liked having the attention of both their eyes and their hard cocks.

She took off her shirt to revealing her maroon bra, lacey and low cut, her nipples just short of revealing themselves. She knew men liked her tits, so she tended not to wear full coverage bras, even though she had large tits. She liked bras that would show her cleavage, without being skanky.

"Woohoo," said Andre. "Every bit as nice as I imagined."

"Those are great tits," said Mark. "Full and round. MMmmmmMMmmmm."

"I'm glad you approve," said Rebecca rocking her tits back and forth playfully. "You can thank my mama."

"Give Rebecca the phone," said Mark.

In a flurry of activity Rebecca found herself on the floor, on her knees, with the phone. She had one cock on each shoulder. She was draped in cock and shook her head in amusement.

"It's like I'm being attacked by a cock-topus," said Rebecca.

She giggled. The men howled.

Rebecca began taking pictures of her face surrounded by the big cocks. The contrast between their dark cocks and her porcelain white face and tits was lovely. She continued to take pictures as Andre and Mark moved their cocks to her lips. She puckered her lips, kissed their cocks, and took more pictures.

Andre moved in front of her and nestled his cock into her cleavage. She took more pictures. She liked how his cock locked between her tits. Big tits, big cocks, it was all good.

"Lay your head back," said Mark.

Rebecca leaned her head back as Andre took the phone from her. The men started bouncing their cocks off of her face. Rebecca laughed and watched Andre as she was sure he was taking a video. She opened her mouth a bit and stuck out her tongue, licking their cocks as they slid them across her face.

"Yes," said Rebecca. "Who knew dropping off an envelope could be this fun."

"Who knew indeed," said Mark laughing and looking at Andre.

Rebecca opened her mouth a bit more so she could use her tongue more. She couldn't help herself. She licked their cocks as they rubbed them across her lips and then her nose and cheek and face. She loved the decadence of them demeaning her face with their cocks. Her face was getting wetter and wetter, as was her pussy.

They each started taking turns sliding just a bit of the heads of their cocks into Rebecca's partially opened mouth. She licked each as it popped into her mouth. Finally, Rebecca tilted her head forward. She felt a bit out of breath from having her head back and all of the licking.

"Wow," said Rebecca. "That was unexpected. Did you get some good pictures?"

Rebecca was delighted that men liked to have pictures of her. It turned her on to let men take pictures of her naked or having sex. In this case, it wasn't exactly either.

"Great pictures, and some video," said Mark. "You're a natural."

"I'm a natural with your cocks all over my face?"

"Definitely. You looked like you were having a good time. Did you like that?"

"I did. It was sexy and naughty. I like sexy and naughty."

"Are you okay licking us?" said Andre. "You seemed fine with it, but we don't want to violate you're 'no sex' rule."

Rebecca knew she probably shouldn't be licking their cocks, but she already had and she enjoyed it. She didn't think she could say 'no' now - that would make her a tease.

"Yes, that's good," said Rebecca. 'Y'all are crazy. I need something to dry my face."

She caught the towel that Mark threw her and wiped her face dry. She thought her face being wet with their cocks must've been a bit provocative. She liked that. She liked being able to turn men on.

"You also so let us put the heads of our dicks into your mouth," said Mark. "You okay with that? That's not really putting our something into your something. But it's your call."