Cum-Slut Dreams

Story Info
Cuckold/hot-wife story.
12.7k words
3.38
31.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CUM-SLUT DREAMS by Andrew1968

This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story. Please be aware of that. This piece of writing features one man's dream, to see a second man conceive a child, with the first man's wife. Please be aware that this is a theme in this story. You've been warned...

The characters in this tale are:

Amy: Ray's wife

Ray: Amy's husband, Jon's son and Dan's brother

Jon: Ray's father and Amy's lover

Dan: Ray's brother and Amy's lover

I will delete any rude/nasty comments on a regular basis and routinely discard any rude/nasty emails. I hope those who like cuckolding/hot-wife themed stories enjoy this. Sometimes your wildest dreams do come true.

********

My wife Amy came bouncing into the kitchen at 2pm. I turned and looked at her. She was wearing my father Jon's t-shirt, her glasses and nothing else. Amy is 5 feet, 8 inches tall, but my lanky father's t-shirt fit her like a short dress. She looked too cute as she pranced around the kitchen, her bare brown feet softly slapping against the floor. Amy's long blonde hair was a glossy mess. Amy's neck and her exposed shoulder were peppered with love bites. My wife had a big silly grin on her face and her blue eyes sparkled in the early afternoon light.

"You're up at last," I said, watching my beautiful wife as she pulled the fridge door open, peered inside, wrinkled her button nose and adjusted her glasses with her index finger. "You look pretty damned pleased with yourself. How's it going up there?"

My wife turned her head and flashed her bright smile at me. She softly laughed. She turned back to the fridge. She was still smiling. She was swinging her sexy hips. She was pulling my father's t-shirt up and over her exposed shoulder, but the t-shirt just slipped back down again.

"You have ears, don't you, babe," Amy finally said, "can't you hear your dad and I at it up there? We're having a ball."

"Uh huh," I said, picking up a tea towel and drying my hands. "You and my father do make a racket when you make love together."

"Oh yeah, we're having a great time together."

"Yeah, sounds like it's going well."

"Uh huh, we're both so hungry," Amy said, tapping her fingertips on the fridge door as she batted her long eyelashes and scanned the food options, "we both just woke up. We're taking a food break and then it's right back to it, mister."

I grinned at Amy. I really loved my girl. She abruptly reached into the fridge and started pulling things out. She began humming. I watched as she turned and dumped stuff on the kitchen counter. She took out bacon, eggs, sausages, butter and milk. I grimaced.

"Don't look at me like that, Ray," my wife said to me. "I'm just blowing my healthy eating plan for this weekend only and that's it. I won't put on weight anyway. I'm working real hard in the bedroom, day and night, with your old man. I'm burning through a lot of calories."

I gasped. I laughed at my sexy wife. She laughed back. Her beautiful face flushed. She slammed the fridge door closed. Her eyes grew wide.

"Oh my God," Amy said, looking at me with a smile, "I didn't mean to shut it that hard."

"Violent thing," I said.

Amy turned to me and laughed. She stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes at me. I laughed again at how silly and pretty she looked. I picked up a glass, turned on the tap and filled it with water. My wife was clearly in a fun mood. She was having a great time in bed with my dad.

"Babe, can you please get out the potatoes and a grater," Amy asked, while beginning to open the packet of bacon. "Can you help me cook? It will make it easier and faster if you do. I want to get back to your dad."

"Sure," I said, putting my glass of water down on the kitchen counter, walking across and into the pantry.

I pulled out the potatoes. I opened the kitchen drawer, took out the grater, the chopping board and started making hash browns. Amy meanwhile had opened and prepared the strips of fatty bacon and sausages. The bacon and sausages lay spread out in a neat row on the kitchen counter. She took out a large fry pan and set it on the stovetop. She started the gas burner underneath to get the fry pan hot.

A minute later I took out more utensils as Amy coated the hot pan with butter and placed the sausages and bacon in.

"Oh, babe," Amy said, over the sound of the sizzling pan, turning to me, "can you get the mushrooms out and chop them up?"

"Sure," I said, passing her the grated potato to add to the pan.

"And get the cherry tomatoes."

"Yep, will do."

I pulled out a small brown paper bag filled with mushrooms. I poured a few out onto the chopping board and cut them up. They were soon added to the hot spitting fry pan. I grabbed the cherry tomatoes.

I was about to talk with Amy, but I heard footsteps from behind me. Amy and I turned towards the sound. I quickly looked back at my wife. She was beaming, her eyes were sparkling, and her spectacles were spotted with fat from the meal she was making. Sure enough my father Jon wandered into the kitchen. He was wearing my dressing gown and nothing else under it. He was tall, slim and barefoot. My dad was a good looking older guy. The girls just loved him.

My father and I shook hands. We mutually assessed each other with a smile. He looked confident and triumphant. I expected no less, given the circumstances. I was happy for him and for Amy and for myself.

"Morning, Ray," my father greeted me.

"Morning, dad," I said, letting go of his hand a moment after that.

My father turned to my wife. Amy was moving bacon about in the pan and then she flipped the hash browns. She was facing the stove, her back was to my father, but she was wearing a large grin. I could see Amy was excited and anxious. My dad sure had an effect on my wife. My father turned back to me. He winked at me. I smiled at him and nodded. He turned back to Amy. He walked across to my wife and slowly wrapped his arms around her from behind. I heard my wife softly sigh. She closed her eyes for a long moment. I smiled and felt my cock stir and straighten in my pants. I loved watching the two of them together.

"How's it going, beautiful," my father whispered, pressing his body against Amy, carefully smoothing her hair back with his fingers, pushing his lips against her scalp and then into her exposed ear, "almost ready?"

"Almost, baby," Amy purred at my father. "I'm so hungry, I'm starving."

"Me too," my dad said, "but not so much for a late breakfast."

"Oh, you don't want any," Amy asked him with a grin.

"No, I want some, baby," my father said, "but you're the one I'm starving for. I'm hungry for your sexy body."

Amy softly giggled like a little girl. My dad laughed.

"I'm going to eat this food off you, when it's ready, mate," Amy whispered back at him.

"Do you have any honey and cream in this house," my dad asked.

"Sure," my wife said to my father, "there's some in the pantry and fridge."

"Well get it out and bring it upstairs with you, Amy. You can pour it on my 'you know what' and then lick it all off. You can lick it clean."

Amy and I gasped and then the two of us broke into long laughter. My father turned his head and grinned at me over his shoulder.

My wife licked her lips with the tip of her tongue. She carefully placed the spatula down on the bench next to the stovetop. I watched as my wife slowly closed her eyes and gently breathed as my dad crudely seduced her, just 6 feet away from me, in my own kitchen.

"Ray, can you please take the honey and the cream out and put them on the kitchen counter," Amy whispered, turning her head.

"Gladly," I softly said, my hard dick tingling in my pants.

I walked to the fridge and opened the fridge door. I reached in and took the cream out. I closed the fridge door and put the cream down on the kitchen counter. I went to the pantry, picked up the honey and carried it back to the kitchen counter. I put it down there as well.

"Cold runny cream poured all over your hard cock and balls," Amy whispered with a grin. "That'll be a shock to your system, old man."

"But your warm mouth and tongue will save me from pneumonia, Amy."

My wife softly laughed.

My heart thumped in my chest. I watched my father push his cock against my wife's beautiful body from behind. I watched him run his arms around her belly and then watched him pull his arms free and then slide the palm of his hands over her shoulders and down her arms. All the time he was whispering in my wife's ear.

"I hope this cooking won't take too long. I'm missing you already," my dad said to Amy. "We've still got some unfinished business upstairs. You know what I mean?"

"Yes, I know what you mean, Jon," Amy whispered. "We'll get back to it, once we've eaten. We've got plenty of unfinished business to work through."

"Absolutely, honey," Jon said. "There are more than a few dirty things I still want to do with you."

My wife laughed. She picked up the spatula again and went back to cooking. I grinned and tried to adjust the rock hard bulge in my pants. My dad was all over my wife.

"Still more dirty things you want to do? I thought we had done it all, Jon?"

"There sure are, honey," my father whispered, pushing his cock in harder against Amy. "I've got all sorts of naughty ideas."

My wife laughed. She put down the spatula. She picked up an egg from the carton, cracked it and dropped the contents into the pan. She did another egg. She dropped the empty shells on the bench.

"You really like dirty, degrading sex, don't you, Jon," Amy said, watching the eggs bubble, spit and begin to cook.

"I sure do, Amy," my dad said, "especially with my own pretty daughter -- in -- law."

Amy laughed. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye for a second. My dad slowly ran his hands back down Amy and then he took the edges of the t-shirt Amy was wearing in his fingertips. Amy dropped the spatula and screamed as my father carefully pulled the t-shirt up, over and off my wife. Amy was now naked. My wife was laughing.

"Dirty old man," Amy whispered as my dad tossed his warm t-shirt to me.

Amy turned to face my father. She took him in her arms. She looked up at my father with her sparkling blue eyes. Amy grinned up at my dad.

"You want to turn me into some sort of cum-slut, don't you," Amy softly asked my father, with the hint of an inviting smile on her red lips.

I was surprised by Amy's language. I had never heard her use those sorts of words before. My father reached out and carefully removed my wife's glasses. Amy blinked, turned her head and watched him place the glasses on the bench next to the stovetop. He turned back to her. He reached in, smoothing her long blonde hair back and running his palm along her tanned jaw as he went. My wife licked her lips. He leant in and down. My wife went up onto her tippy toes and cupped the sides of his face in her hands. Their lips met in a soft, deep kiss, in front of me. I listened to their lips smack. I listened to their ragged breathing -- his low and deep and hers high and sweet. They broke the kiss after a long moment.

"Well," Amy prompted my dad, "do you want to turn me into your personal cum-slut or not?"

"Absolutely, Amy," my dad answered, "but you're already my cum-slut. You're my dirty slut of a daughter -- in - law. I get to do whatever I want with you and all with my son's approval."

My wife softly laughed. She beamed up at him. She caressed the side of his face with her fingers. He held her beautiful naked body in his arms.

"Creep, you only have one job to do here," my wife whispered up at him with a smile. "You know that, I know that and my husband knows that. Once it's done, then we're done. Your son and I just want a baby and we want you to be the daddy and that's all."

"Don't worry, beautiful," Jon said, "I'll give you what you want, but whether it's over between you and I, after that, I'm not so sure of. I love beautiful young sluts and I don't give them up easily and without a big fight."

"You're so sleazy, Jon," Amy whispered with a grin.

"Well, you are my gorgeous daughter -- in -- law."

"Creep."

My father grinned and Amy softly laughed. Amy quickly looked at me with a flushed face. She shot me an inquisitive look. For a second, Amy seemed to be waiting for me to do something or say something. I grinned at her. I had no intention of doing or saying anything. I didn't really think anything needed to be said or done. My dad was silently waiting. Amy gently shook her head and rolled her eyes at me. She looked at me like I was stupid. She looked back up at my dad. She slowly ran her fingertips inside the gown he was wearing and then tickled his bare chest. She dropped her eyes and then looked up at him again. Her eyes went to his lips.

"Wait, do you actually think you're going to move in here permanently after we've conceived a child together? That's not the deal, Jon. That's not how this was supposed to work. You're supposed to be our temporary stud and that's all."

"Why not let me stay for a while longer," my father softly said, "there are still so many dirty things we can do together in bed. You're my cum-slut, remember?"

"I remember you sleazy creep," Amy whispered with sparkling eyes and a smile. You like treating me like shit in front of my own husband, don't you."

"You love it, Amy. You want my son to see. You love it when I treat you like my own personal whore and order you around in front of Ray. He loves it as well."

My wife grinned. She burst into soft laughter. She stared at my father's eyes and mouth.

"I don't like it."

"Yes, you do, Amy."

"No I don't, Jon. I don't like it."

"Yes, you do, Amy."

My wife stared at my father. The two of them kissed again in front of me a second later. It was a deep passionate noisy kiss. I could see their lips roll and run together and occasionally I could see their tongues moving and colliding. Amy grabbed the edges of the gown my dad was wearing. She pulled it off his shoulders. The gown slipped to the kitchen floor. My dad was now naked. They broke their kiss with a crisp smack a few moments later. My father slowly ran his fingers through Amy's hair while she looked up at him hypnotized.

"Tell me you love my cock," my dad whispered down at Amy, while the food began to burn in the fry pan. "Tell me it's the most important thing in your life."

Amy laughed. She was breathing hard. She caressed my dad's face with her fingers. She looked down at my dad's large dick. She looked back up at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about, mate."

"Yeah, you do, Amy," my father said. "Now be honest."

The two of them kissed again. I loved the way my father squeezed my wife's body. I could see him running his large hands over Amy's beautiful frame. He was grabbing her. I loved the way he cupped and cradled the back of Amy's blonde head in the palm of his head as he fucked her mouth with his tongue. They broke again.

"Tell me, Amy."

My wife bit her bottom lip. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye again. She looked overwhelmed and yet a touch exasperated. She looked horny though. Her features were flushed with desire. Amy seemed to be gently trying to fight my father off and yet she was demanding more of him at the same time. I loved watching my dad make my Amy his. I enjoyed watching him overcome and break down her resistance in front of me. My father was wearing her body. He was groping her body. I smiled back at her. It was an intense moment. My dad really was trying to overpower my wife and win her for himself right in front of me. I knew Amy was ultimately mine. I knew she would never give me up for my father. I had no real worries right then.

"Tell me, Amy."

"Oh my God, you're a fucking creep."

"C'mon, baby."

"Okay, okay, yes, I love it," Amy finally burst out with some emotion in her voice, "I love your cock, Jon. I love your cock so much. I just want to worship it. Your cock's the most important thing in my life. There, are you happy now?"

I gasped and grinned. My wife looked across at me. She looked red faced and overcome with emotion. My father gently kissed her scalp. My dad spoke without looking at me.

"Did you hear that, Ray?"

"Yes, dad," I replied, feeling like coming in my underwear, "I heard it. I love you, Amy."

My wife looked at me with a mild expression of shock on her face. She turned back to Jon as he spoke.

"Good girl, and...," my dad continued, talking to Amy, smoothing my wife's hair back and softly rubbing her lips with his thumb.

There was a silent pause as Amy looked at me and then at my father again.

"Amy," my dad softly prompted.

"I'm your dirty cum-slut, Jon," Amy said softly, her eyes down, before she suddenly looked up at him. "I'm your dirty slut. I love it when you treat me like shit, Jon."

"Good girl."

My dad leant in and kissed my wife's lips again. She opened her mouth and held him tight. It was a long noisy moment. Then they broke.

"I'm going upstairs," my father whispered down at her, "don't be too long with the food. Don't forget the honey and the cream either. I want you stripped down, back in bed and ready to go ASAP."

"Okay, Jon," Amy answered obediently.

"You can call me dad from now on," my father said. "You're married to my son and are hence my daughter -- in -- law, after all."

Amy looked at me again. She turned back to my father.

"Oh my God, okay dad."

"Good girl," my father said, releasing her body, turning and then walking out of the kitchen naked and with a large swinging hard on.

Amy stood there stunned for a moment. I watched her. I was about to speak, but she came back to earth and whirled about. She picked up the spatula and began turning, flipping and moving food about in the fry pan.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Amy hissed, red faced, "everything's fucking burning!"

I came forward and stood next to my wife. Amy reached out and quickly picked up her glasses. She put them back on. The hash brown, bacon and sausages were all overdone.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Are you okay," I asked my wife.

"Get me a plate, Ray, so I can serve this up. Your father's going to be angry at me. Everything's burnt. I'm such a klutz sometimes. I'm so stupid. God, I'm so hopeless, Ray."

I was surprised by what my wife said. Normally, Amy was strong and never put herself down. She had never referred to herself as a klutz, or as stupid, or as hopeless before. She looked upset. She looked confused and overwhelmed. She looked completely passive. My dad was really doing a mind job on her. I liked seeing my father dominate my beautiful young wife, but I suddenly began having second thoughts about having him there in our house, engaged in this unusual arrangement. It seemed to be affecting Amy in a negative way.

I quickly went to the kitchen cupboard and picked out two plates. I went to Amy. I held out each plate and she used a pair of tongs to transfer the food from the frying pan across to the two plates. She finally put the tongs down on the bench and switched off the gas. I carried the full plates to the kitchen counter.

"Are you okay," I asked my wife again.

Amy looked at me. She took a step towards me. I reached out and took her in my arms. We didn't speak for a moment. She felt so good against me. I softly kissed her cheek.

"Are you okay," I asked my wife yet again.

"I don't know," Amy whispered. "I just didn't expect it to be like this, Ray. I mean you and I really discussed it at length and we both agreed. I mean I wanted you to be happy and I didn't really mind."

"Yes, I..."

"Frankly Ray, I'm really attracted to your father, as you know, so it really wasn't a huge deal for me in the end. I mean I wanted to give you what you craved anyway. I want it as well. I just didn't think I would..."