Cum-Slut Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Raymond," my wife firmly said, glaring at me as my dad kissed her neck, "what are you doing out here?"

"Watching us, evidently," my father said, turning his head and looking up at me. "He's desperate to see us at it, so he can abuse himself."

"Obviously, dad," Amy said to my father, before turning back to me. "Well, you can just fucking turn around and go back inside, mate," Amy hissed at me.

"Please let me watch, Amy," I whined, imploring my wife, before addressing my father. "Dad, please tell her I'm allowed to watch."

"Go back inside, Ray," my wife insisted. "You can jerk off in your bedroom by yourself. You have photos of me on your phone. You have plenty of photos of me to masturbate with."

"Amy," I whined.

"Oh my God, you're so pathetic, Ray," Amy hissed, while my dad softly kissed her ear and her head, "just fuck off."

I jerked off. I stamped my feet. Amy ran her hands around my father's neck. She leant in and kissed his lips. My dad ran his hands up and down her spine. They kissed noisily in front of me for a long moment.

"Dad, please tell her. I'm desperate. I need to watch. Please tell her, dad."

Amy broke the kiss.

"Just piss off, Ray," my wife muttered, looking up as she ran her fingers through my dad's damp hair.

"How about we let him watch, just this once, honey," my dad said to my wife, after considering me for a moment in silence. "It's too cruel not to."

"Daddy," Amy whined, turning and looking at him with wide eyes "I don't want him to watch us together and play with himself in front of me. I don't want him to enjoy himself, like some sort of sleazy creep. He's just a peeping Tom."

"C'mon, honey," my dad said, insisting. "I don't think we can be that cruel to him."

"Yes, we can. I like being cruel to him, daddy. It turns me on."

"C'mon, Amy, I insist," my father firmly said.

My wife pouted. My wife stewed. She was silent. She looked at my father. We waited.

"Oh my God, very well, Raymond," Amy whispered with a cold tone in her voice and a steely look in her light eyes.

I sighed.

"Thank you, Amy," I softly said and then I pulled my t-shirt off over my head and dropped it on the grass.

I stepped down into the bubbling water. I sat down and the churning water came up to my chest. I peeled my shorts off. I let them go. I took my cock in my hand.

There was silence for a moment.

"Your father and I have been playing a little game," Amy softly said, after a moment, looking up at my dad and not even casting a sideways glance at me. "It's something we do all the time. It's all about control, isn't it daddy."

My father softly laughed. Amy grinned at him. She ran her fingers through his hair. She cupped his face in her palms and kissed him with a loud smack. They settled down into a long lingering kiss a second later.

"What sort of game, Amy," I asked.

My wife broke the kiss. She actually turned her head and looked at me.

"It's an endurance game, Ray," my wife whispered. "I work on daddy's cock. I edge him. I blow him. I jerk him. I push him to the limit and keep him there."

My wife turned back to my dad. She continued talking. He looked at her with a smile. I jerked off.

"We've been at it for the last hour or two, haven't we, Jon. You're a bit of an all round mess - aren't you, old man."

"I'm fine," my father said, "your wife's exaggerating, son."

"Oh really, I'm exaggerating, am I," Amy whispered with a grin. "Just you watch this, Ray."

I sat back. The water rumbled and churned. My beautiful wife ran her hands down my father's arms. She leant in and kissed his neck. She pressed her lips against one spot after another, running her kisses along a meandering line from his jaw to his collarbone. It was all so soft. The hot lingering pecks were so tender and considered.

My father gently held the back of Amy's head in his large hand as she kissed the other side of his neck with a soft continuous touch of her lips. I watched her slim brown hands rub his broad chest and then float over his nipples. A moment later Amy took her palms away, dropped her head, and then took first one and then the other nipple between her lips and then gently tormented them in turn.

"Good girl," my father softly said, while I squeezed and stroked the head of my dick, beneath the choppy waterline.

"You like that, do you daddy?"

"Yes, my scrumptious daughter-in-law, I do."

My wife giggled. She dropped her head. Amy tortured my dad's points. I saw him close his eyes. I saw him shudder with sensation as she pulled at him and nibbled at him. He sighed. He cradled her head. He whined.

"Goddamn it, naughty girl," he whispered. "Stop that now."

My wife laughed. My wife refused to stop. She was sucking his nipples hard and he was twitching.

I was gaining a deeper understanding of their little sex game. Amy was trying to exert the most delicious type of control over him and he was being indulgent with her because she was his toy. It must have been getting to him though having to deal with that much stimulation from so much teasing and game playing.

"Amy," my dad hissed, "c'mon, you know that drives me crazy, oh my God, Amy!"

My wife broke contact.

"I know it drives you batty, you old fossil," my wife whispered up at him, before laughing. "I know you can't take it, that's why I'm doing it."

I laughed. I jerked off. It felt good. Amy slowly dropped down in the water. She was smiling up at my father. She kissed his belly. She stroked his thighs. His cock stood straight up.

"Are you jealous, Ray," my wife asked me, without looking at me, "do you wish it was you, I was doing this to?"

"Of course, he does," my father whispered down at her, his eyes on my wife's beautiful facial features as she sank down into the water before him.

"Too bad, I'm never ever going to do this to you, Ray. Your father's the only one who gets this sort of treatment around here. You get nothing."

"He has his hand," my dad softly said, "that will have to suffice."

"Absolutely," Amy whispered, "that's all he has, though I'm thinking of denying him even that."

My wife and my father softly laughed.

"Oh, that is cruel," my dad whispered.

I felt a sense of fear curl through my spine for a second. I didn't say anything. I put my worries out of my mind though. I watched wide eyed and excited while Amy took my dad's large hard cock between her breasts. She gently squeezed her boobs together. She moved up and down in the water so my dad's dick slipped up and down against her soft tanned skin, between her tits. She started racing up and down. She was laughing. Her eyes were sparkling in the moonlight.

"How does that feel, daddy," Amy whispered, softly smiling up at him, before reaching in and tickling the base of his balls with her fingertips as she rose and fell.

"Nice, baby," my dad replied.

Amy suddenly released him. She continued to tickle his balls with her fingers. My wife dropped again. She grinned up at him. She looked down. My father's hard cock was in front of her wide eyes. Then the tip was before my wife's smile.

"Ready for more kisses, daddy," Amy asked him, looking up.

"Uh huh," my father said.

Amy reached up. She took her fingers off my father's balls and slowly wrapped them around the base of his thick shaft. I saw my wife crush his erection in her fist.

"Like what you're seeing, darling," she asked me.

Yes, it's beautiful," I whispered, mesmerized. "You're beautiful, Amy."

"I am glad you're here to see this, Ray," Amy whispered. "I guess I do like an audience, even if you are a creep."

I smiled. My wife dropped her head. She planted a soft kiss on my dad's knob. She did it again. I could see her running her thumb around and around the underside. I watched her fist slowly slip up and down. She kissed the head again and again. They were soft careful touches. I swore I could see my father's penis grow even harder and more engorged.

"Suck it, Amy," I whispered, completely engrossed in what she was doing.

My wife laughed. I grinned. She poked her tongue out and swiped at the underside of his knob. I watched my wife run her tongue all over him. She was dropping her head and sliding her tongue up and down.

"I love you, Amy," I muttered, stroking myself quickly. I abruptly moaned out. "I love what you're doing to my dad."

My wife laughed.

"Fucking wimpy, cuck," Amy said with a smile. "I'm gonna lock your cock up and teach you a big fucking lesson, Ray."

"Oh my God, Amy," I hissed. Amy laughed.

"How will you be able to jerk off and get any relief if I do that?"

I gasped. I almost came. I had to take my hand off it for a moment. Amy laughed.

My wife placed her lips over the head of my dad's dick. He reached in and put the palm of his hand on the back of her head. Her head dropped. She filled her mouth with his dick. She dropped a few inches and then dropped again. She stopped. She slowly twisted her hand around his base. Her head rose. I could hear her softly slurping.

"She a good one, son," my dad whispered at me, without looking at me. "She makes me feel so good. Your wife's a keeper, Ray. Life's too short; I'm going to keep her for myself."

"Yeah, dad."

"She gives the best blowjob, son."

"Yes, Amy's amazing," I whispered.

We both nodded. Amy was rising and falling smoothly. I watched her head swiftly move. I could see my dad's cock vanishing, between her lips, inside her mouth and then re-emerging. I could hear my wife gagging on it as she drove down, twisting and grinding her slick wet head. I could hear my wife squeaking on it as she withdrew, sucking my dad so sweetly.

"Oh suck it, Amy, you bitch," my dad whispered, closing his eyes and dropping his head. "Suck my cock, my darling daughter."

My beautiful wife didn't respond. She was too busy giving my dad head to speak. Her form flashed. Dick appeared and then was gone.

My father suddenly groaned. It was a soft groan. Amy instantly stopped. His dick emerged from her mouth. She looked up at him and broke into laughter. He sighed.

"How much longer are you going to rile me up like this, woman?"

"I don't know, daddy," Amy said, with a grin, before she dropped her head and started kissing my father's oozing tip again and running her tongue over him endlessly.

It went on and on. Amy took him back in her mouth a few minutes later and sucked him relentlessly and crisply. My father moved forward. He stood up in the hot tub. My wife adjusted herself. She was sucking him fiercely. She was using her hand and her mouth together. I was sure she was going to keep going and make him cum, but she stopped again when she heard him moan. She withdrew. A fine stream of pre-cum and saliva came with her as she retreated. It stretched between her bottom lip and his tip. It glowed like a silvery web in the moonlight and then it broke.

Amy laughed. My father moaned. He clutched the back of my wife's head.

"How are you, old man," my wife asked with a grin, before blowing hot air on his bloated seeping knob.

My father couldn't take it anymore. I could imagine his cock twitching and throbbing in the night. My dad pulled Amy in closer. She gasped. I gasped. She quickly tilted her head back, closed her eyes and opened her mouth. He cradled the back of Amy's head with one hand and took his cock in his other hand.

"Enough of this, you teasing bitch," my father hissed, "my slutty daughter-in-law."

"Oh, do it, daddy," my wife quietly whined, before breaking into laughter.

I burst into orgasm just an instant before my father did. I shook hard. I groaned. I fired semen into my hand, below the waterline.

"God, I love you Amy," I whined, trying not to wake the neighbors with my pleasure.

"Pathetic, Ray," my wife whispered without looking at me, "really pathetic."

A second later my dad let go. His cock just erupted. I watched my father through half closed eyes. I couldn't believe my dad was actually shooting his load over my wife's face. Amy told me he did that sort of thing with her, but I hadn't seen it before. It was so dirty.

I watched as my dad's cock fired cum. The semen leapt from the tip of his dick. A fine silvery arc burst from the point of his penis. It was caught in the moonlight before landing in a long streak on Amy's beautiful wet facial features and her slick blonde hair. My dad jerked his penis quickly. He grunted and groaned. He stepped forward on shaky legs and let her have it point blank. My wife was softly screeching. She was flinching with each hot shot he delivered.

"Oh my God, Amy, I Love you. You're such a cum-slut, Amy. You're such a slut. You've made her so grubby, dad. You made her so dirty, dad. I love you so much, Amy."

My wife laughed. My father hit her with shots of semen.

"You're so hopeless, Ray," Amy fiercely whispered, between squeals and screams. "You're such a loser, mate."

"Like that, baby," my dad groaned out, while my wife laughed.

"Of course, daddy -- I love it. Oh my God, Jon, it's in my eye and nose," Amy fiercely whispered.

"Best daughter-in-law a man ever had!"

"You're just a hopeless creep, Jon!"

"Damn, right I am!"

My wife was laughing hysterically. It was over. I was gently stroking myself. I was shaking, my cum was in the bubbling water. My dad reached his shuddering conclusion and sighed. Amy's face was streaked in webs of semen.

"Oh my God," Amy softly exclaimed, between laughter.

Then a second later my wife pinched her nostrils between her finger and thumb. She dropped below the waterline. She was underwater. A second later she burst forth from the frenzied water, her face was clean and water was streaming down her features and through her drenched hair.

***

It was later. It was the early morning. The three of us were back inside the hot, stuffy house. The three of us were in the master bedroom together. I was sitting in the corner. I was ignored and I was anonymous. I was like a plain old houseplant.

A few scented candles slowly burnt at various places around the bedroom - the soft flickering of the candlelight drenched the scene before me in warm fiery hues. My wife and my dad were putting on another x-rated show in front of me, after our time together in the pool. The fireworks in the bedroom had been going for a couple of hours so far. Amy had cum more than a few times and my father had shot his load inside Amy once and then once more again.

It had been an incredible night from my point of view, but was a fairly standard one for my wife and my father. They usually had sex all night. My relentless and fired up Amy could apparently coax four or more orgasms from my old man and enjoy a similar number herself per night. My wife was trying to get pregnant, so doing it that often and coming that much made sense.

My lucky stolid father was lying, stretched out on his back, on the bed. My father was naked, his body shone with sweat. The drops of perspiration beaded and ran on his skin. My beautiful wife Amy was on top of my dad. She was completely nude. Her long blonde hair was wet. Her hair fell about her hot face. It fell in front of her eyes. Her hair was stringy; she wore a dripping stringy fringe. It was glued to her wet back. Her tanned skin leaked. For some reason she was wearing her glasses. Her spectacles had almost slipped off her nose.

"You're so beautiful, Amy," I whispered at my gorgeous wife.

Amy turned her head and grinned at me. She was breathing hard. She was really nailing my father. She was trying to provoke yet another orgasm from him and searching for her own.

"You're still jerking off, Ray," Amy asked, watching me play with my hard dick as she hammered my father with a thump, a gasp and a groan. "I thought you were well and truly done, mate."

"Watching you turns me on, Amy. I'm never done when you're around."

My wife burst into laughter. She stopped pummeling my dad for a moment. His cock was buried inside her pussy. She was grinding and rubbing. She was rolling back and forth. She was blissfully impaled on his big thing. My father softly groaned and closed his eyes. My wife looked down at him and grinned.

"You close, old man, are you," Amy said, trying to catch her breath.

"I love you, Amy," I whispered.

"I don't know why I'm so cruel to you sometimes, Ray," my wife whispered, gasping for oxygen, before turning back to look down at my father again. "You're such a sweet guy, most of the time."

"I think I like it when you're cruel to me," I whispered. "It turns me on."

"Oh really," Amy said, "but shouldn't I be more nice to you, my darling hubby."

"You just like riding my cock more than being nice to him, don't you, honey," my dad said, running the palm of his hands over Amy's moving hips. "You're my dirty cum-slut."

My wife burst into more laugher. She wiped her sweaty brow. She ran her fingers through her hair. She pushed her glasses back onto her face with her index finger. She grinned.

"Damn right I do, daddy," Amy said with a sigh. "I ride you all night, every night, like a cowgirl on a bull."

"You're my dirty cum-slut, aren't you, baby?"

"Sure am, daddy. C'mon, enough talk, let's fuck. I want you to cum inside me again."

Amy moved deliberately and forcefully. Her gorgeous wet body rolled and swayed slowly at first and then she moved faster and faster as she picked up speed. She was sitting upright at first, but then she leant forwards. Her hands were planted on my father's shoulders.

"I love your tits, Amy," my dad whispered, taking his hands off her hips, reaching out and taking the tips of my wife's breasts in his fingers and then caressing them. She grinned and closed her eyes. Amy's beautiful candlelit form swung forwards and backwards, exposing a few inches of my father's dick to the outside air, before slamming back inside my wife, with a soft thud of body against body, as she moved powerfully against him.

My father groaned again. He slowly turned his head from side to side. He inhaled deeply. My wife looked down at him. She laughed at him through her wild wet hair. Her spectacles slid right down to the end of her nose, finally fell off and hit my dad's chest.

"You close are you, daddy, huh," Amy whispered.

"Oh my God, Amy," my father muttered, "you make me feel so good. I love you girl. I want you to be married to me."

"You hear that, Ray," my wife asked me, breathing hard between her words.

I was about to speak, but my wife cut in and continued talking.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard, old man," Amy whispered. "I'm going to leave you shaking."

I sighed. I was stroking my penis by hand and I was hard. It felt so good.

"Oh my God, Amy," I whispered.

My wife ignored me. She was getting set to extract more semen from my father. I had never seen my wife behave like this before. My father was groaning. He was tense. His body was rigid and stimulated just like his penis was, judging by the way he was curling his toes and clenched his muscles.

"Oh my God, you're my beautiful slut."

"I am daddy, now c'mon," my wife urged him, bursting into more laughter, her eyes sparkling.

Then I heard my wife groan. Then she did it again. A sweet, high pitched cry carried around the bedroom as my wife erupted with feminine sound. My wife was there as well. And then I was there. I couldn't believe it -- were all three of us going to cum together?

"Oh my God, daddy!"

Amy just wouldn't stop moving for even a second. She abruptly sat up. My dad drove his head into the pillow. He lightly held my wife's hips. Amy pounded up and down. Her breasts bounced. She threw her head back. She closed her eyes tight.

"AAAAWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD DDDDAAAADDDDDDDDYYYY," Amy exploded, her wet tanned body trembling uncontrollably and her saturated blonde hair flying about. She bowed her head. Her jaw dropped and she just crackled and broke apart as the pleasure tore her deliciously into pieces.