Cum-Slut Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAMMMMYYYY! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," my father let loose as his cock shot its hot payload into my wife's beautiful body.

"AAAAMMMMYYYY! AAAAMMMMYYYY! AAAAMMMMYYYY," I called out, shooting fitful squirts of semen into the palm of my hand.

It was maddening. My wife just wouldn't stop. My old man lay there, twisting, shuddering and trembling beneath her. His hands gently slapped her hips and thighs. He gasped again and again. Amy burst into more joyful laughter, before groaning, closing her eyes and re--opening them again, and then exploding with happy laughter once more. She looked down at my father through half closed eyes. Her stringy hair fell over her face. She raced up and down as he and she came together.

I squeezed my dick, extracting my last drops of semen. I stared at my wife. She screamed at my father.

"GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT, DADDY!"

I gasped at her ferocity. His orgasm never seemed to end. He struggled beneath my wife. His body and his facial features twisted with intense pleasure. He was continuously gasping for air. He seemed to be shooting semen inside Amy over and over, again and again.

"GIVE ME EVERYTHING, DADDY! GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!"

***

I woke up with a start in the dark. I was covered in perspiration. I was slick with sweat. For a moment I had no idea where I was. I stared blankly at the mottled patterns on the ceiling. I slowly became aware of my surroundings as my mind began to boot up and my heart stopped thumping: I was in my bed. I was in my bedroom. I perceived a warm form next to me. I sensed warm skin. I was holding my wife in my arms. I was cuddling, Amy.

A moment later the patchwork of dream memories came together in my consciousness. I gasped as the images formed themselves successively and in order. A dream, it was only a dream. I sighed loudly. I ran my forearm across my wet brow.

"Are you okay," Amy murmured softly as she swam upwards into consciousness and became aware of me. "Did you have a nightmare, baby?"

"A dream," I whispered.

I pulled back the damp bed sheet. I felt a touch cooler. I kissed Amy's scalp. I felt her gorgeous body against me. My cock was rock hard from my wet dream. I was on fire in every way. Amy sighed. She rubbed her face against my neck. She grinned. I felt her hand slid along my side. I felt her body come into contact with my dick. I gasped.

"Oh wow," my wife whispered, reaching down and running a finger along my stiff cock, "oh my God, you're so hard."

"I'm so horny, Amy," I whispered.

"Wow, it was one of those sorts of dreams," Amy said. "Not exactly a nightmare then?"

"No, I didn't think so," I said, scratching my head. "I guess it depends on your point of view though."

"Wow, interesting. Tell me more."

"Yeah okay," I said reluctantly, "how about a kiss first."

"Sure, Mr. horny," Amy whispered, still touching my cock with her fingers.

I laughed. Amy leant in. Our lips met in a soft kiss, which soon grew passionate. I ran my hand down Amy's body while she tickled my chest with her fingers and rubbed my leaking dick. My fingers ran through her damp golden pubic hair and into her pussy. She was soon wet. We kissed feverishly.

My wife broke the kiss. She giggled. She pulled away from me. She rolled onto her back. She opened her legs.

"C'mon Mr. horny," Amy whispered. "My honey pot's all ready for another one of your donations."

I laughed. I desperately needed Amy.

I moved over Amy. I was between her thighs. The damp bed sheet was thrown aside. She put a hand on my lower back. She took my dick in her other hand. I felt her place the head of my hard cock against her pussy. I was pushing before she let me go. I felt my knob gently pry her soft lips apart. I groaned and closed my eyes.

"God, you're so stirred up, Ray," Amy whispered in my ear, as I plunged into her body inch by inch. "What's going on in your head? Does it have something to do with this dream? Is that why you're so aroused?"

I reached rock bottom. I gently screwed Amy. God, her snug hot pussy felt so good. I closed my eyes. I was up on my elbows, over her. I opened my eyes again. I gazed down at her silvery facial features in the dark bedroom.

"Is that why you're so aroused, Ray," Amy asked me.

"Yes Amy," I whispered, my dick tingling, sensations sweeping along my spine, as Amy slowly ran her fingers over me. "The dream has got me all stirred up."

"Tell me about it, baby?"

"It's too...," I said, before sighing and groaning.

"C'mon, tell me," my wife whispered in my ear with a grin.

I fucked my wife. I drove my hard cock in, and then pulled it out of her body, before driving back in again. I was reluctant to tell her.

"C'mon, Ray."

"Well, I had a dream and in my dream you were with another man," I explained, slowly grinding my cock inside her hot depths.

Amy burst out laughing.

"You mean I was having sex with another guy? We're you and I still married?"

I grinned. I softly kissed Amy's mouth.

"Yes, we were still married, Amy," I continued after breaking the kiss. "You had a boyfriend."

There was more laughter.

"Wow, okay, Ray. Did I do him in front of you? Do I know this person?"

I began fucking Amy again. The pleasure in my body was building and building. I was approaching orgasm. My wife held me in her arms.

"You're close to coming, aren't you, Ray," Amy asked, laughing.

"Ohhhh my God, yes!"

"Did I do him in front of you? Do I know this person? Tell me, Ray."

"IT'S MY DAD! YOU DID IT WITH HIM IN FRONT OF ME!," I suddenly let loose in a loud voice, as my orgasm arrived like a freight train and crashed through me. I bellowed with joy.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Amy held me tight. She burst out laughing. Her laughter grew cold and cruel. She was mocking me.

"Fancy that, you cuck," Amy hissed in my ear, as I shot my load.

***

I woke up with a start in the dark. I was covered in perspiration. I was slick with sweat. For a moment I had no idea where I was. I stared blankly at the mottled patterns on the ceiling. Then I remembered. All of the pieces of the puzzle just merged and fit together before my feverish mind.

They had caused me to dream again. They had caused me to wake again. They had caused me to cum in my sleep again.

I could hear my wife's muffled cries through the wall, which separated my bedroom from their bedroom. That bedroom was the bedroom I used to occupy with Amy, before he came, moved me out and then moved in there himself. The two of them were in there together and were trying to conceive. They were fucking non-stop every night. How long would it be before my beautiful wife was pregnant with another man's baby?

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," Amy exploded, as she reached orgasm again.

I lay there and stared up at the ceiling in the dark. My sensitive ears picked up everything. Their bed shook. He grunted. Their bodies collided hard. She was screaming. It made my heart pound, the way my wife raged with pleasure at him.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOO DDDDAAAANNNN! IIII'MMMM CCCCOOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG! DDDDAAAANNNN, OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD!"

I lay there listening to my wife's cries of intense pleasure. I stared up at the ceiling in the dark. The noise coming from Amy abruptly subsided. My wife finally settled down. She broke into loud laughter a second later. I couldn't help but grin.

"Oh my God, Amy, you dirty cum-slut," Dan declared, "You're the best sister-in-law any guy could ever want!"

"I am a cum-slut aren't I, I'm your cum-slut, bro," Any stated loudly, before suddenly banging on the wall between the master bedroom and my bedroom. "Did you hear that, Ray? I'm your brother's cum-slut!"

"Oh my God, Amy, you dirty girl," I whispered, "I love you so much, you sexy bitch!"

A second later, my wife and my brother burst into prolonged laughter. Their cruel muffled laughter rang out in my bedroom and infiltrated my feverish, overworked mind.