Cum-Slut Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know" I said interrupting her, "I'm so grateful to you, Amy. I'm so happy you agreed to do this. I'm not so sure about it now though. I mean I'm starting to think..."

"Ray, please let me..."

"I love you so much, Amy."

"I know Ray, but can you please just shut up for a second, so I can talk."

"Of course," I said, before Amy shot me a look.

"I mean I'm really happy to sleep with dad and have him be the father of our first child, Ray. I'm giving you what you want and what I want as well. I mean it took me a while to understand the way you tick and accept you as you are. Frankly, it's fucking weird, but I'm okay with it."

I went to speak, but my wife held her finger to her lips. I closed my mouth. She continued to talk.

"Now we're all finally here -- dad and I are sleeping together and trying to conceive and you're all perfectly fine with it all. I mean everyone's getting what they want. It's just..."

"What is it, Amy?"

My wife broke away from me. She went to the kettle and checked it. She switched on the kettle to boil water for the coffee. She busied herself. She didn't look at me.

"What is it, Amy?"

My wife looked at me as she prepared the coffee.

"Can't you see what's happening here, Ray? Can't you see what dad's doing to me?"

I went to my wife again. I took her in my arms.

"Amy, tell me," I whispered in her ear.

"You heard him. You heard me. I'm his dirty cum-slut. I'm in love with his penis. I do dirty and degrading things with him, in our bed, when we have sex, and now I have to call him dad," Amy whispered.

I inhaled and exhaled hard. I held my wife close to me. Amy smiled and shook her head. She softly slapped my arm. I rubbed my hard cock against her.

"You just love this, don't you," Amy whispered.

"I do," I whispered back, "but only if it doesn't harm or hurt you. I love you. I think it's not a good idea any..."

"I like you as well, but you're really just a creep, like he is," my wife continued. "You're much worse though. You just want to listen at the door while he does me all night."

"Oh boy," I whispered, close to coming in my pants. "I'm still hoping to watch you..."

Amy rolled her eyes.

"Forget it, mate," Amy stated. "I've told you a million times, I'm not going to let you watch us together."

I grumbled. My wife continued talking.

"That man has the biggest libido of any male I've ever gone to bed with," my wife softly said. "There's no end to his desire. There's no end to the sex. There are just pauses and that's all. He can't get enough of me. I swear I'm fucking trapped in that bedroom with him."

"Yes, I hear you at it, day and night. You're trying to get pregnant."

"Oh baby, it's never ending, Ray," Amy whispered. "It's so good. I love it, I just love it, but I'm afraid of what it's doing to me, doing to us as a married couple. Your dad and I are locked in that damned bedroom together all the time. We're like two caged animals in there. It's so hot and sweaty in there. It's so smelly and stuffy in there."

"I'm a bit worried too. I think we should..," I said, before Amy cut me off.

"Ray, dad's sort of breaking down my resistance, piece by piece. He's breaking down my sense of self when we're in the bedroom. I feel like I'm losing my moral compass. I feel like I'm losing my identity. Dad's so overwhelming and he can get me to do so much. He really is my man. You just stand around and listen to us, like some sort of fool."

"Wow," I said, dropping my eyes as Amy's gaze bore into me. "You two are trying to conceive. I guess that's what it's like between a man and a woman, when they're trying to..."

"I don't think I'll be able to say no to him, if he really wants me permanently, like he said," My wife whispered. "I don't think I want to say no to him either. I can't say no to him."

I grew more worried. The idea of my father moving in and living here, after my father and my wife had conceived, had been raised by my dad this afternoon. I really wasn't sure it was a good idea, the more I reflected on it.

"Do you want me to ask him to leave," I said to my wife, surprised by her words. "I mean we can go back to the way we were."

Amy laughed at me, gently pushing me away. The kettle finished boiling and snapped off. My wife went to the kitchen bench, picked up the kettle and poured steaming hot water into the two cups. I went back to Amy. I held her from behind.

"I think it's a good idea my dad leaves and then we can get back to normal around here."

Amy laughed and shook her head. I felt confused. I felt off centre.

"There's no going back to normal, mister. How could we do that? We've made the decision and taken the steps. Dad's not going anywhere - at least not until I'm pregnant."

I gasped. My head spun. My face flushed.

"Well, then maybe we should call off the whole Jon and Amy conceives our firstborn together plan."

My beautiful wife looked at me like I was a simpleton.

"Didn't you just hear what I said," Amy said, turning and pushing me back.

"Yes, but I..," I managed to say before Amy cut in again.

"Oh my God, you still don't get it, Ray. I think I'm falling in love with your father. I desperately want Jon to father my child. I certainly don't want you to do it. I honestly don't know if I want dad to move out or not when the deed is done. I'm thinking about kicking you out of the master bedroom and moving him in permanently, mate."

I gasped. My face flushed. I felt my world slowly upend - top was suddenly bottom, and bottom was suddenly top. I was horny. I was confused. I was cut all at the same time. My wife read my eyes. A smile spread slowly across her face.

"You just love this, don't you, honey," Amy said. "You just revel in the turmoil and stewing in your own desires. You like watching others getting touched, but not getting touched yourself."

"But, we're married to each other," I said desperately, before my wife cut in again.

"Oh my God, Ray," Amy said, shaking her head and looking at me as if I was a fool. "I did tell you that something like this might happen. I did tell you. I warned you, remember?"

"But, but...," I spluttered, before Amy cut me off.

"You said go ahead with it anyway," my wife continued. "You said don't worry. That won't happen to us. You won't fall in love with dad. Our marriage and our love is so strong, blah, blah, blah, remember all that crap you said? This is entirely your fault, mister. You've fucked up our marriage, not me. You pushed me into daddy's arms, even when I told you, even when I warned..."

"But, but...," I spluttered, cutting Amy off, before Amy cut me off again.

"Am I worshipping your cock with my fingers, with my tongue, with my lips and my mouth, Ray? Am I being your dirty cum-slut? Are you ejaculating on my body? Are you letting loose on my face, with an almighty bull's roar, while I squeal and laugh at you, like a silly brainless girl? Well am I, Ray? Am I?"

I didn't say anything. I was speechless.

"This is all your fault, Ray."

I still didn't say anything. I really was speechless.

"Here, make yourself useful, Ray," Amy said. "Grab a plate and a cup of coffee and follow me upstairs. I'm sure it's all probably cold by now. At least the cream will be warmed up."

My wife picked up a plate of food, a cup of coffee, the honey and the cream. She turned and walked out of the kitchen. I stared down at the burnt looking meal, sitting there on the oily looking plate, mocking me. What was I going to do?

I was still holding the t-shirt Amy had been wearing. The gown my father was wearing lay in a pile on the kitchen floor. I picked up the gown, stormed out of the kitchen and dumped both the gown and the t-shirt in the laundry basket, as if I were in a nightmare. I returned to the kitchen. I suddenly snapped out of my dark dream. I automatically reached out and grabbed the plate and the cup of coffee.

Amy had already climbed the stairs, walked down the corridor and entered the master bedroom by the time I got there. I poked my head around the corner and peered into my own bedroom. Amy had placed the plate, the cup, the honey and the cream she was carrying down on my desk. My father was lying naked on the bed my wife and I usually shared together. My wife was slowly drinking him in. Her eyes were roving over my father's large hard cock.

"It's so beautiful, dad," Amy whispered, while my father smiled up at her. "I love it. I love it so much, daddy."

"Then come and get it, Amy honey," my father whispered back. "Come here and kiss it."

My wife softly laughed.

"We have to eat first, Jon honey," Amy said, "to keep our strength up for the next round."

I cleared my throat. Amy abruptly turned to me. She came across and took the plate and cup from me. She turned and walked back inside. She put the plate and cup I had carried upstairs down on the desk next to her plate and cup. I stood there at the door.

Amy turned back to my father. She softly smiled down at him. I cleared my throat. Amy turned back to me again. She sighed impatiently. She strode towards me.

"Thanks for helping me carry the food upstairs, Ray," My wife rushed out, with a tight smile, placing her hand on my shoulder and directing me to leave. "Now buzz off - your dad and I have a ton of unfinished business to take care of and we certainly don't need you around. Go jerk off somewhere else."

I grinned sheepishly. My father laughed. Amy closed the bedroom door in my face. I stood there like a fool.

"I'm going to eat this burnt oily mess off your body, old man," I heard my wife say in a muffled tone, as I stood outside the bedroom door.

"And then," I heard my father ask.

"And then, I'm going to squeeze that goddamned honey on the tip of your cock, pour that cream over your shaft and balls and then give you the best damned blowjob you've ever had, daddy. God, I'm going to make you throb and ache before the end. You'll be begging me for release before the end, I promise you that, old man."

"Good girl, Amy."

I turned away from the bedroom door. My heart was thumping and I knew I was going to cum in my pants. I walked down the hall as their soft muffled laughter floated and lingered in the air behind me. I actually shot my load in my underwear as I paced the corridor. I reached out and put my hand on the wall to steady myself as I trembled and gasped.

Amy burst into cruel sounding laughter behind me. My father gasped loudly.

"There you go, daddy - breakfast is served," Amy declared in a muffled tone of voice through the bedroom door.

I realized what my wife must have done, though I couldn't see it: Amy had surely picked up a plate of food, carried it to the bed and up-ended its contents over my dad's naked body.

"Now, time to eat it off you, mate," my beautiful wife stated loudly, no doubt wanting me to hear her.

I fired semen in my pants. My wife and her daddy burst into more laughter, before the silence and the sighs began.

********

I was surely immersed in a dream state.

I remember: I had extinguished the light, shed my clothes, pulled the covers back, slipped into my single bed, fallen asleep and begun to dream. However, in reality, it seemed I had just come awake with a start in the middle of the night covered in sweat, had stirred from my bed, pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, and then left my bedroom.

I expected to hear my wife and my father having sex in the next room. The muffled cries of their explosive orgasms always drifted to me, through the wall dividing the master bedroom and my sleeping space. Their joy always woke me up.

I turned and looked at the bedroom, which Amy and my dad shared together. The door was open. The bedroom was dark. I approached the entrance and peered inside. The queen sized bed was un-slept in. The sheets were a tangled mess. The room was empty.

Did the oppressive summer heat wake me up? Did something else rouse me? I thought I should turn and go back into my bedroom and try to sleep, but for some reason I wanted to find my wife and my father first.

I wasn't a hundred percent certain, but intuitively I believed Amy and my dad were having sex together. I was sure my wife and my father were doing it somewhere. They were always fucking. That's all they ever did. And all I ever did was listen to them and move from one mundane task to the next like a pre-programmed automaton.

My hands began to tremble - I started inhaling and exhaling hard - the anxiety and the desire returned once again as it always did. The sexual frustration coursed through me. I felt my cock stir and thicken in my shorts as I took each dreamlike step along the second story corridor in my dark home.

I descended the staircase in complete silence, carefully proceeding, trying to move without a sound, lest I alert my wife and my father to my presence. I felt tense. I was gasping. I was fuming. I was starving for sex.

The ground floor of my home was deafeningly silent. The house itself seemed to be brooding and sullen. It seemed my dark residence was watching me as if I was an intruder.

I stood there at the bottom of the staircase, in the middle of the night, all by myself. I suddenly heard a cracking sound above my head and jumped. My heart began to pound. I quickly realized the sound was the house settling in the hot night. It was the movement of the structure as the temperature slowly changed.

"Oh my God, I'm so horny," I whispered desperately. "How could you do this to me, Amy? How could you leave me like this?"

I finally began my dream-like walk through the shadows again. I passed through the quiet lounge room. I floated along the corridor and out into the back room on my right. I paced past Amy's dark exercise equipment. I approached the very end of the house. I was closing in on the sliding doors, which led out onto the back porch, and then down towards the heated pool and the hot tub after the lawn.

I knew where my wife and my father must be, before I even reached the sliding doors and looked out. Where else could they be? My Amy and my dad were in the tub together.

"Oh my God, Amy," I whined desperately, as I crossed the room.

I arrived at the sliding doors. I peered out into the dark back yard. I ran my eyes across the wooden, moonlight caressed, porch. My gaze wandered down the wide timber stairs and out to the tub. Sure enough, I saw the two of them there.

"Oh my God," I whispered, placing my hot hand on the warm glass before me and pushing my other hand inside my shorts, so I could stroke myself, while I watched them.

My father was just sitting there. He was perched on the edge of the tub. His head was bowed and he was looking down between his open legs. My beautiful wife was there as well. She was in the tub. She was on her knees in the bubbling water. She was kneeling between my father's thighs. Her slick blonde head was rising and falling slowly and rhythmically over his lap. My dad had reached out and placed his hand on her wet shoulder. One of Amy's hands was cupped around my father's balls and her other hand was resting on his hip.

"Oh my God, Amy, you bitch," I whispered.

I stood there, hypnotized by what I saw. I was 30 feet away from them and the yard was dark, but I could see what the two of them were up to. I was watching them from side on. I could see my gorgeous young wife pleasuring my male parent. I could see Amy's head rising and falling. I watched as Amy twisted her head and pulled at my dad's cock with her snug lips. I could see my father caress my wife's shoulder, then lift his hand and place it on the back of her head as she aggressively sucked his cock.

"Suck it, Amy," I urged, before pulling my hand out of my shorts, spitting into my palm, shoving my hand back inside my shorts and jerking off again, "fucking sexy bitch!"

My wife let my dad's cock go. My father's dick was so hard. It popped out of her mouth and bounced against her face. Amy burst into laughter and then grinned up at him. She reached out and took the base in her hand. She dropped her head and I watched her pepper the point of his cock with kiss after kiss after kiss. I then saw Amy slip her tongue out and run the tip of her tongue over and around his knob.

"Yes, tease him, my darling," I whispered, watching Amy play with my father's dick, as I masturbated at the sliding door.

My dad wanted her to swallow his prick. I could see him. He still had his hand on the back of my wife's head. He was applying pressure. She grinned up at him. She lashed his knob with her tongue. She kissed the top of his dick and then she lunged at his balls and ate them. I could see her lips against his nuts. His balls were in her mouth. My father meanwhile grinned and gritted his teeth. He closed his eyes. Finally Amy released his testes and then she rose up. She was poised right there above his penis. She took his cock back in her mouth and began sucking him again.

"Oh Jesus Christ, honey," I whispered at my wife. "How long have you been teasing him like that?"

I desperately wanted to go out there, but once again I remembered my wife's rules: Amy didn't want me to watch. She had never allowed me to watch my dad and her have sex together. She had become really cruel about it as well. She certainly didn't consider my feelings when she dismissed the idea.

Amy flatly refused to extend an invitation. I had asked her often enough, but she said no every time. I tried cajoling her and joking about it, but she just crossed her arms, put her foot down and shook her head. I had even begged my wife to let me watch, but she still said no. This was the first time I had ever seen them together. I couldn't stop myself. I had to see them close up.

I carefully pulled the sliding door open. I stepped out onto the back porch. It was cooler outside than inside the hot stuffy house. I slowly dragged the sliding door shut. I turned and looked out at the hot tub. My wife and my father were unaware of my presence. They were so wrapped up in each other.

I stepped forward. I crossed the porch. I dropped down as I navigated each of the stairs. My bare feet met warm grass. I stopped and looked at the tub. My father's head was still bowed, as if he was engaged in a solemn prayer, to my Goddess of a wife. His eyes were closed with pleasure. I watched as his jaw slowly dropped open. I saw him open his eyes again and move his hand. His gentle palm came to rest on the back of Amy's slender, wet and moving neck. I could see the side of my wife's face. I could see her hand, forearm and upper arm slowly moving as she stroked him.

I moved quickly. I crossed the grass with determined steps. I actually arrived at the edge of the hot tub without either of them noticing me. I was 8 feet away from my father. I was on his left side. I just stood there and stared. My wife was blowing my dad with swift deep strokes. She was bobbing up and down. She was twisting her wet head. I could hear her slurping on my father's cock. I could hear him sighing and softly groaning. I could see Amy's fingers. She was gently stroking his balls with her fingertips. I couldn't help myself. I reached into my shorts again and took hold of my dick. I jerked myself.

Amy let my father's cock go with a wet pop. She looked up at him with a soft smile. Her hand was smoothly working his shaft and his blunt turgid looking knob. Her slender silver fist was moving softly and swiftly.

"Do you like that, daddy," Amy whispered. "Do you like it when I adore your cock?"

"I love it, baby," my father softly said, as she smiled up at him.

"I love it too, daddy," Amy said with a soft seductive expression on her beautiful wet face.

Suddenly Amy saw me out of the corner of her eye. She turned to me. Her eyes grew wide. I saw her jump in shock. Then her eyes narrowed and she scrutinized me coldly and critically. Her gaze dropped to my crotch. She could see I had my hand in my shorts and was jerking myself off. She took her hand off my dad's dick and rose up between his legs. He took her in his arms. She ran her hands around my father.