Cum Slut for BBC: Ass Room Punished

Story Info
Cum Slut learns his lesson.
1.4k words
4.52
13.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmdboi
dmdboi
119 Followers

I am a cum slut. That's what I am. If I learned anything from the events that took place, it was that my holes, my once virgin holes, were meant to be used by black men. Not just any men. Black men. Huge. Throbbing. Velvet steel. Thick black meat. That's who owned my holes now. I wouldn't even call my asshole an asshole anymore. The two black cocks that open my asshole up had turned it into a pussy. My white skin was now a burning pink. Just like any freshly fucked pussy should be. And just like a freshly fucked pussy, mine was leaking cum.

Two huge black loads were dribbling out of my new faggot pussy. Coach had just fucked the second load so deep in my hole that I swear I could taste it. Or maybe it was just left over from one of the many black cocks that fucked my throat over the course of the day. Either way, as Coach led me into the 'Ass Room' by the leather collar around my neck, I knew the cum dripping out of my ass pussy and the taste of cum in my mouth were about to be replaced with who knows how many more.

Unlike the 'Mouth Room', as I entered this one, was completely silent. I could have sworn when I arrived here, what feels like hours ago, there were sounds coming from his room. Even in the 'Mouth Room' next door I could here the sound of fucking. Rock hard black bodies pounding away into white flesh. Now, nothing. I don't know which scared me more. The sounds of moaning men being used as nothing more that holes to deposit black seed into or the silent room waiting for me.

"Come on pussy boy and get what you wanted." Coach yanked on my collar, pulling me that last few steps into the 'Ass Room'.

It was dimly lit, just like next door. The toilet stalls were still standing, but the doors were removed, leaving sex swings in place of the toilets. Each of the five slings had a silent white body in them. Hands and feet outstretched in stirrups leaving each white ass pussy easily accessed. There were numerous king sized mattresses on the floor, each one could hold more than one pussy boy for the room of black bulls to fuck, but no. Each mattress was empty. All of the white boys were on their knees, facing the wall. There were about ten of them. And for every white pussy, there were two black studs standing in front of them.

"You told us to get the room ready for the fairy cake." A voice called from the one of the men lining the walls. Each man was slowly stroking a hard cock.

"Good," Coach said as he gave my leather leash another yank, pulling me to one of the mattresses. "Knees, cunt." He pointed to the white mattress and my knees followed, buckling beneath me. Without hesitation, I wrapped my mouth around Coaches hard cock that was in front of me. I got halfway down the base before his hand slapped me hard across the face. "I didn't give you permission to suck my meat, bitch." Chuckles echoed at my punishment. A few men began stroking their rods faster, enjoying the sight of my pain.

Coach got on the mattress with me, laying on his knees, pulling the leash between his legs, forcing me to bend at the waist, falling onto my hands. I was know face down, pussy up in a room of horny black cocks who had to stop fucking sloppy wet ass cunts and prepare for me. Their balls must be ready to burst and I had a pink, cum leaking cunt waiting.

"First string. You're up." Coach called out and four studs stepped forward. "Sammie, you're first." Coach reached behind me, slapping my round ass cheek forcefully enough to leave another mark of abuse. He had given me many marks tonight. He pushed my face into the mattress as the first man got behind me, rubbing his hard cock on my hole. "She's ready for you, don't worry. If she can take me, she can take you."

"Good, not a single cunt in this room was able to take my whole rod without complaint." Sammie said as he slid a finger into my sloppy hole, testing if Coach's words were true. It felt right, as his knuckle bottomed out in my ass pussy. He pulled out and quickly mounted me from behind, putting the thick head of his cock into my welcoming hole only for a second before sliding his cock deeper into me.

"Fuuuuuck." The words slipped out of my mouth as I felt Sammie's pubes push against my hairless jock pussy hole.

"Faggot likes a man cock in his hole I see." A voice said from behind me. Who know's how long the voice would have to wait before he got his chance to unload inside me. Sammie picked up the pace and the room was filled with the sound his muscled body slamming into my own. I could feel his low-hanging balls slap into my own with each thrust.

"Ready for another load, Faggot?" He didn't slow down as he verbally warned me of his closeness to cumming. Which wasn't long after he asked. With one final thrust inside of me, I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, emptying his balls deep in my guts.

"Raymond, you're next." Coach called out, lifting my head off the mattress by the collar. He used one of his hands to stroke the spot on my face where he slapped me before, looking me in the eyes as the next stud replaced the cock that had just pulled out with his own. I made no sound as Raymond slid his thick snake into my loose white pussy. Coach seemed to like that. He cupped the back of my head and guided my mouth to his rock hard cock. I swallowed as much as I could as the cock pounded away before unloading the next load.

I don't know how many of them there were. Coach called out name after name. First string. Second string. He called out each of them before the got the nut in me. Each time a man finished, he was allowed to use another white pussy boy. One would be laid on another mattress and started to get used. Before the night was over, each sling had freshly fucked pussies in each, mattresses with cum stains. I don't know how long I was in that room or how many guys came back for seconds, but I lost all feeling in my cunt hole. My face was dripping with sweat and I was cover in cum.

"You learned your lesson, didn't you faggot?" Coach pulled me up off the mattress, carrying me over to an empty sling. Lowering me into the cold leather. "The clean up crew will be arriving soon. There's about five of them. We always have the biggest whore of the night stay for them to use as the clean up the mess you cunts leave." That's when I realized I was the only one left.

"When they're done, you can go." Coach grabbed his pants and walked out, leaving me swaying in the leather sling. I didn't know how long I was expected to wait, but at some point I fell asleep. Somewhere in the night, I woke up to being fucked. The clanking of the chains that held the sling up were bouncing as he slammed his cock into my hole. The other men didn't even look as they cleaned up. Steam cleaning the mattresses and mopping the floors. Each of them took their turn and went about their way.

I made my way out of the room, drunk off of cum with a black eye. The sunrise was just breaking the horizon and lighting the entrance of the hallway as I stopped to catch my breath. In that moment I saw three black studs start walking down the hall in my direction. I was spent. Dehydrated and woozy from my abuse. But as they grew closer, my pussy hole twitched. I heard them laugh as I turned around and went back into the 'Ass Room'. I had just gotten on all fours on the newly cleaned mattress when they walked in, ready for round two.

Coming Soon- Cum Slut for BBC: The Away Game

dmdboi
dmdboi
119 Followers