All Comments on 'Cumming All Over My Toy'

by jade_lotus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The way you come down is as sexy as the way you cum. Your ragged breaths during the fast parts were such a turn on too. Very hot, 5 ⭐.

DrStoneyDrStoney9 months ago

Had a vision of you in my mind, standing in the doorway watching you and stroking myself…Yes, another 5 stars!

29041143491026290411434910269 months ago

Wow! It was great to hear that dildo go in and out! Thank you (:

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the sound of your voice,this was very hot.

MelyssahaMelyssaha9 months ago

This was hot. When I use my hitachi it's almost over before it starts :-(

CelticeyesCelticeyes9 months ago

You are delightful to listen to

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

super sexy voice

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I greatly enjoyed listening to you x

Simee72Simee729 months ago

I was seriously leaking pre-cum the entire time listening to you. I like your brief intro, your voice is very sexy and then straight to the action! Lots of great audio noises, squelching etc…Love it 💕 more please…

REMacSoundREMacSound8 months ago

It was wonderful hearing you have so much pleasure. You sound so delicious! I loved being able to cum with you as I heard you explode.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow so fuckin sexy! I was mowing lawn for work listening to that amazing audio. Your super wet pussy had my dick hard as I rode on my mower lol. So fuckin sexy!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjade_lotus@jade_lotus
Hello there! My name is Jade. I stumbled upon this community some time ago and decided it was time to officially join! I am an actor and voice artist who has discovered recording erotic audios and I can't get enough! I'm still fairly new to the game but I'm a faster learner ;)...