Cumming for Christmas?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that sore?" He asked softly.

"Yeah," she replied with a pout.

"Need a hand cleaning up?"

"Please... But be gentle."

Slowly he helped her wash, taking his time to gently clean each mark he had left on her, kissing her to take her mind off the sting when he touched a particularly painful spot. Returning the favour she helped him reach the spots his long arms couldn't bend to, constricted by the cramped shower.

Satisfied they were both clean he gave her one last long kiss, holding her tight under the stream of water, letting it splash off his skin and run off him onto hers, and then stepped out, leaving her to soak under the hot stream.

By the time she got dry and stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped loosely in the dressing gown supplied by the hotel, he had prepared two steaming cups of tea, and was sat enjoying his in bed, the covers pulled up to his stomach.

"2 sugars," she purred, taking a sip from her cup as she lifted it from the table, "just how I like it". He only smiled in reply. Walking over to the bed she sank herself in, tucking the covers up over her body as high as she could, and slumped down onto her master.

"Can I have my collar back, sir?" she asked. "But not so tight this time please."

"Oh yeah, of course." Reaching for the bedside table he put down his mug and picked up the leather strip, shaking it so the metal adornments tinkled enticingly, and saw her eyes light up. Slowly he placed a gentle finger under her chin, lifted her head up to get a view at her neck, and wrapped the collar around, running his fingers softly over the red-raw skin as he did.

"Mmm thank you, sir," she purred, as he secured the clasp, just loose enough to not press uncomfortably. Satisfied, she looked over to him and planted another kiss on his lips as he slumped back into bed, and when he did she cuddled him tight.

"Thank you, James," she purred again, "for the toys, the collar, the beatings. For always being there. For everything."

"Anything for a perfect little kitten like you," he replied, taking the now empty mug from her hands with a kiss, and placing it on his table. "Sleepy?"

"Yeah" she smiled, rolling over away from him.

"Me too," he agreed, tucking himself in next to her as the big spoon. "Night night, kitten."

"Goodnight sweetheart."