Cumming For My Bodyguard

Story Info
She wants his cock. And she wants it right now.
1.1k words
4.19
17k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Typed this for someone to roleplay with and figured I might as well share it with you all! It's a hit short since it's typed on my phone, so please bear with me.

Enjoy 🖤

All characters are above 18)

-------------------------------------------------------

My and my handsome bodyguard Stewart are out to do some shopping and stop in a little café for a drink.

I've been dreaming about fucking him for the entirety of the trip, making small talk but looking at the bulge in his pants the entire time.

And I think it's time to have some fun.

I reach over the table grabbing his cookie of his plate, purposely pressing my big tits together. I hear him sigh as he moves his head up his eyes linger on my cleavage. I smile mischievously "Anything wrong Stew?".

He lets out a soft cough and lowers his head again.

I excuse myself to the bathroom. Let's get this show on the road. I lock the door and reach underneath my summer dress feeling my damp panties. I just want to fuck him so bad. For his big throbbing cock to fill me up and to cum inside me. I close my eyes and lean against the wall, one heel resting on the toilet seat, spreading my legs wide. My left hand moves my panties to the side as I slip a finger into my dripping cunt. With my other hand I open the top buttons of my summer dress, letting my d-cup tits fall free. My pierced nipples immediately hardening against the cool air. I moan softly. Let's see how long it takes him. My right hand moves from my boob to the little microphone that is directly linked to Stew's earpiece. I smile mischievously.

I press the button at the same time as my fingers start plunging into my wet cunt. I moan softly. Taking my fingers to my mouth, sucking my own arousal from them and thoroughly wetting them before returning them to my sloppy pussy. This time using two fingers to fuck myself. I moan a bit louder this time. Imagining it being Stew's fingers that are fucking me.

"Mhmhh, just like that. Ah, please, fuck me".

More moans leave my lips as I keep the button pushed. "Ah, ah, please Stew. Fuck me". I increase the speed feeling the orgasm approach. Closing my eyes, seeing Stew's face and bulge before me. My moans are loud now. Anyone walking next to the door would be able to hear. "Please I need your cum Stew". Just a few more thrusts for my orgasm.

A knock on the door stops me in my tracks. My fingers still deep in my dripping cunt.

Another knock. " Melissa open this fucking door." I smile widely immediately recognising Stew's raspy voice at the door.

I take my fingers out of my pussy, smelling my juices on them. "What is it Stew? Something wrong?" My big smile is clearly hearable in my voice. "Open. The. Door. Now. Melissa." He sounds angry. Jackpot. I smile to myself. The second the lock is released the door is pulled open. He is seeing red.

I just look at him innocently, my finger still on the microphone button.

His hand grasps my neck as he roughly pushed me against the wall, my boobs bouncing roughly from the impact. Our eyes lock and I lick my lips. His mouth opens "You dirty slut". He grabs my arms above me and pushes me to my knees. With his tattooed arm he unbuckles his belt and frees his cock. His massive rock hard cock bounces against my cheek. "Open". I lock my blue eyes onto his and smile mischievously before opening my lips and happily letting his massive cock slip inside my mouth.

He wastes no second and immediately pushes back into my mouth making me gag as his cock hits the back of my throat. He thrusts his hips face fucking me roughly. "Such a dirty slut." The keeps thrusting even though tears stream down my face. And I fucking love it.

He pulls me up by my arms and shoves me face first towards the sink. Bending me at the hips next to it. I look at myself in the mirror. My mascara running down my cheeks and my blonde hair messy. I really look like a slut. He groans into my ear. His hand flips up my dress exposing my lacy thong clad ass. He moves the fabric to the side and touches my cunt. "Fucking soaking cunt, just from thinking about me. Tsk tsk".

I feel the tip of massive cock touch my entrance. "You want my cock, I'll give you my cock". He thrust fully inside me in one push. I have to bite my lip as not to scream as he opens my cunt for this cock. I grasp the side of the sink to keep myself up.

He keeps thrusting hard and fast, making my tits sway in the mirror. I'm moaning loudly he feels incredible and he's so much larger than i imagined. He grabs my hips for extra leverage as he speeds up even more. "Look at yourself, you're such a slut for me." He rasps in my ear between moans. I look up into the mirror. He is right. I really am his slut. I need him to cum inside me so bad. To completely fill me up and leave me dripping in his cum.

I feel my orgasm approach fast. Stew's moans also get more irregular. I can tell that his throbbing cock is close to cumming. "What do you need?" "I need your cum Stew! Please fill me up with your precious cum!" And he does exactly that.

He pushes deep until his balls rest against my ass as his cock twitches filling me up. I can feel the cum inside me. I feel so full. My own orgasm takes over as I clench down onto him even more. My legs shake violently and I bite my lip as not to scream out.

Once he's sure that he deposited every single drop of his cum he slips out and I one smooth swipe moves my thong back. Stalling the cum from dripping out of my used cunt.

"Time to go Melissa." He tucks his cock back into his pants. Then he pushes me to the door and I frantically button my boobs away in the sundress. With legs still shaking and my bodyguard's cum dripping from my pussy we walk out of the café back to the car, ignoring the stares my messed up hair and makeup earn us.