Cumming Out of My Bubble

Story Info
First story I'm publishing. Enjoy! Feedback welcomed!
1.7k words
4.24
4.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cumming Out of My Bubble

By: Pat W. Banon

December 23, 2020

After staying single for a few months, I was starting to feel quite lonely. As was inevitable, it was my isolation from intimacy that forced me out of my bubble. I agreed to go on a dinner date one-on-one with a friend of a friend. We texted a bit beforehand, mostly so I could make sure he wasn't a creep. From these conversations, it would seem that he was a cool guy, so I agreed to our date. We decided to go to a seafood place that had excellent sushi. Our date seemed to be flying by, us being able to hold conversation with ease the entire time. As our dinner was coming to a close; we both had a small, but quality meal of sushi. He offered to pay the bill. Well, not quite offered, more insisted really. After another minute or two of chatting, he asked me if I'd like to go home with him.

"Just a heads up, it's a rather long drive, I live out in the country. It's around 40 minutes if traffic isn't bad".

In the past, I would of likely politely declined, but given he was rather handsome and funny, I obliged his request. I did not have to worry about my car since I was driven here. Originally, I was planning to go see a movie afterwards with some of my friends who dropped me off earlier, but I ended up taking a raincheck. They didn't mind, quite the opposite really, they were excited to see me finally break out of my introverted habits.

While we were walking to his car, I finally got a good look at him in the bright lighting of the parking lot. The restaurant had a more dimly lit romantic atmosphere. He's very attractive, light brown eyes with light brown hair to match. He seemed only two or three inches taller than me, but I'm rather tall for a woman. Being that I'm five foot eight, I tend to avoid wearing heals. His medium length hair naturally flowed backwards, a style I quite like. My friend also told me he has a bit of a farmer's tan. I hoped this to be true, I always found white guys with farmer's tans masculine looking.

We arrived at his vehicle. It was a small, hard-top, dark blue sports car that seemed a great deal of fun to drive. He opened my door for me and I climbed in. It was a bit cramped inside, though I kinda liked the cozy feel of the interior with him inside. We left the parking lot and made our way to his house. As we drove, we did a combination of talking and listening to music. I haven't smiled this much in what felt like ages. About fifteen minutes in, we grazed each other while we were going to get our drinks out the cup holder. He used this opportunity to hold my hand, which made me smile. I know the act isn't anything particularly sexual, but I've been so long without touch, I was more than happy to accept such a gesture.

Another fifteen minutes or so went by. We were now many miles away from the more urban are of town. I started to rest my head on his arm. My heart was racing. I haven't felt so turned on from something so small since I was a teenager. The dark country roads were both soothing and romantic. The music volume was low and we both sat in a peaceful quiet.

At last, I saw his house in the distance. As we got closer, I was able to fully appreciate it. It was a small two-story home, more than enough space for just one person. We got out of his car and walked towards his front door. We walked in and he flipped on the lights. Nothing out of the ordinary. He asked me if I wanted anything to drink, and I requested some water. He made us both a glass. After two or three minutes of small talk while we refreshed our thirst, he invited me to watch a movie in his bedroom.

"Sounds good to me", I told him.

We walked to his bedroom. Again, nothing unusual. A bed, a TV, a window, what more could you want.

"Make yourself comfortable, Imma go change into something a bit less formal".

I sat on his bed. It was very comfortable, with nice sheets and a quality blanket. I could tell he liked to keep his cozy levels optimal. After a minute or two, he walked out in a white t-shirt and basketball shorts.

"I hope this isn't too sexy for you", he jokingly stated.

I laughed at his joke while he went to look for a movie.

"I recently got World War Z on blu-ray for six bucks, I couldn't afford not to buy it. Are you fine with this movie?"

I wasn't picky, I honestly just wanted to be by him. That being said, I vaguely remember seeing it years ago, and I think I liked it.

"Sure," I replied "is it that zombie movie with Brad Pitt?"

"That's the one" he replied as he started to take out the disc and put it in the player.

He turned off the lights and climbed into bed with me. He grabbed the remote from his night stand and started the movie. As soon as he began the film, without wasting a second, he began to cuddle me. With this level of touch, his arms holding me close against his unusually warm body, with just the two of us in his bed watching a fun suspense movie, I was incredibly turned on. Like, to the point where I would be embarrassed if he could read minds.

He finally started to make the first move. I had my mind set on having sex tonight, and I'm sure he felt the same. He put his hand on my right inner thigh. I could already feel myself getting wet, and I had enough beating around the bush. He made eye contact with me, and before I knew it, we were making out. I forgot how good this felt. He would sometimes break from kissing to bite and suck my bottom lip. This made me absolutely lose it. I grabbed his hand, which was on my inner thigh, this time much closer to my vagina, and I put his strong fingers right on my pussy.

He started rubbing me down there, which felt amazing. At this point, my panties were soaked. I was trying very hard to control myself, but he wasn't making it easy. He started to suck on my tongue, which felt surprisingly good. He went down and started kiss my neck. He stopped rubbing my pussy, and instead went to play with my left breast. He began to pinch my nipple while softly bighting down on my neck. He knew how to touch my body better than I did.

He continued to squeeze and twirl my nipple in his hand. My clit was desperate for attention. As if on que, he slowly kissed up towards my ear and nibbled my ear lobe. After I let out a quiet moan, he whispered "Do you want me to massage your clitty?". I never hear it called that, but I'm not concerned with linguistics currently. I took off my panties to answer his question. He used the hand that wasn't playing with my breast to gradually creep up my thigh.

I was once again not in the mood for waiting. I grabbed his hand and forced it up to my pussy. He gave a slight chuckle right before going directly for my rose bud. I let out a not-so-quiet moan and clenched his arm as he rubbed my clit. He definitely knew where and how to treat a clitoris. Right now, my only focus was trying to handle all the pleasure his fingertips were giving to me. I did not even realize that I started softly buck my hips. As if I thought the sensations could not get any better, he would occasionally put his finger in between my pussy lips and bring some more of my juices to my clit.

This added lubrication put me on the verge of orgasm. I haven't came this quickly since, well ever really. I felt a bit embarrassed, though I'm sure he thought it was hot. As if the clit rubbing was not enough, he moved the hand that was originally massaging my nipple to the back of my neck. He then used his hand to push my inviting neck into his mouth. He bit down with almost enough force to leave a mark. I was on the edge of cumming all over his hand. Immediately after he was done with my neck, I gave him a deep and passionate kiss. I kept making out with him to try to suppress the sounds of pleasure that were coming out of my mouth. This was of little use though, since I ended up just moaning periodically anyways.

I felt myself on the verge of orgasm. I gave up on trying to be quiet and I held my lover close. I was practically humping his hand at this point.

"Don't stop, don't stop!"

I commanded while breathing heavily in his ear. I was starting cum hard, soaking his hand I'm sure. He pinched down hard on my right nipple as I was going over the edge, making me lose myself even further while under his control. As I came, I found myself pushing his hand back. The pleasure was getting too much to handle. I felt like I was in Nirvana for a few seconds. To be honest, I was not even sure how loud I was being, I was so swept up in his touch. I finally came back to Earth, and as I made my return, he looked at me in the eyes. He waited for what felt like forever, but in reality, I'm certain was less than ten seconds, and in a moment of pure mutual lust, he asked: "Would you like some more?".

End of Part One