Cumnoisseur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I honestly didn't know what I had said.

"I said it can't be salty, then you said 'it just is.' You said that."

"No. I didn't." Gosh, did I say that?

"Yeah, you did." Logan sat by my side. "Dude, you need to be honest with me. Please. We're brothers. You can't lie to me. Now answer me honestly. Have you ever tried cum?"

"Bro..."

"Man, please! I'm not judging you. I swear, I am not. A lot of guys do that. It's totally ok. But what about YOU? Have you ever tried it? I swear, I'm not judging you, just be honest with me."

I shouldn't have said that to start with, now I couldn't pretend I didn't. Logan would never forgive me if I lied to him.

"Yeah, once. My own. I was curious, ok? That's all. I wanted to know if it could taste so bad. I wanted to know why they wouldn't swallow my jizz. That's all. I swear."

"Hey, it's ok." I thought he'd freak out, but he didn't. He was actually looking a little too happy to me. "How did you do that?"

"What do you mean?"

"How did you have cum in your mouth? Did you lean against the wall and cummed in your open mouth?"

"No, course not. I cummed in a condom, and just..." I was embarrassed.

"Dude, that's awesome."

"What do you mean?"

"In the car, I was thinking: how can I know if my cum tastes good or bad if I can't try it?"

"And?" I couldn't understand where he was trying to get with this talk.

"Dude! You can swallow cum! That's awesome!" He looked even happier now.

"What the hell?"

"I know. It sounds weird. But the thing is, I can't swallow it. I swear I've tried, but it disgusts me more than anything in the world. It's true. I was thinking how good it would be if I knew someone who didn't mind swallowing cum to give mine a try and say what it tastes like. But someone I trust."

"Hey, I'm not swallowing your cum."

"Why not?" He looked a little disappointed.

"Because..."

"See, you don't even know how to answer that."

"Because it's weird."

"Why? I'm your best friend, right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know. It's still weird."

"C'mon, bud. It's in times like this that we show we're true bros. It can't hurt. You've done it already."

"But it was mine..."

"And it's still cum. Cum is cum. Besides, you know I'm clean."

"I know that. That's not the problem. It's just this is too weird. You gotta understand this is weird."

"Why is it weird? It's not like I'll go out there telling everyone you swallowed my cum. C'mon, I'll do like you did last time. You won't even know the difference. I cum in a condom. Then I give it to you and you just do your thing. Please? You know how important this is for us."

I sighed. Why was my mouth so big?

"Ok."

"YEAH! Where's the condom? Fuck, I don't think I have condoms. But you do, right? I saw a pack in your drawer."

"Yeah, I do."

"Go and get it for me, will ya?"

I went back to my room and fetched the pack of condoms. What have I done? When I entered Logan's room, I found him with his pants and undies around his ankles. The bitches swallowing cum on the telly. I didn't want to think much about that.

"Give it to me. C'mon."

I gave him the pack and sat by his side. He opened one with his teeth and unrolled it onto his cock.

"Hey, if you feel like getting hard don't watch the TV. Remember to stay limp."

"Dude, I'm not even thinking about it."

"Ok, good."

I wasn't in the mood to jerk off. I was more worried about Logan and his cum. He looked ecstatic. All the frustration he felt when Sarah decided not to swallow his jizz had now changed completely. His fist worked his dick fast. He wasn't trying to make it last.

"Fuck, I'm coming."

I saw the tip of the condom getting white. Logan held the base of the shaft and enjoyed his orgasm. As his euphoria subsided, he looked back at me. Slowly, he rolled the condom up, being extra careful not to let any drop fall. I was still sitting on the couch when he stood up. His dick was soft and had a drop of cum on the tip. I think he didn't notice that. I did. I was it at my eye level.

He turned the condom horizontally, and the cum started to run from the tip to the bottom of the rubbery tube.

"Hey, you said you'd let me do that."

"I'm just trying to help, so you don't let any of it drop on the floor. Just look up at me and open your mouth. C'mon, say 'aaaah'."

I did lookup. I didn't want to think about what was happening, but I'd keep wondering what it'd taste like. The first drops fell onto my tongue. My taste buds translated that as salty. I tried to say something, but Logan wouldn't let me.

"Everything, so you can taste it all."

"Hmmmm."

He wouldn't stop. He continued to slowly turn the condom all the way till it was vertical again, but now upside down. Then, he squeezed it from top to bottom and all the thick liquid fell on my tongue.

"Here we go. Now, don't swallow it yet. Let it sit there. Taste it well. Swish it around for a few seconds."

I did that. And I let it show how disgusted I felt. I furrowed my brow as if that was a terrible-tasting medicine.

"Ok, now you can swallow it."

And, so I did.

"So, I guess it wasn't very good, uh?"

"Disgusting." I managed to say. I didn't feel like throwing up, but I wished I did. "Simply disgusting. Sorry, don't feel offended."

"It's ok. I expected that." He sat back by my side. "I gotta do my research. I don't know. Change my diet maybe. And then we try again, uh?"

"Sorry?"

12