All Comments on 'Cumplete Comeuppance Pt. 01'

by theplatypus

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Counting the moments until the boilerplate “fag cuck shit” comment appears...

They should just make it part of the comment template.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumb story

100 pounds, smoking and a cunt equals a divorce. The ending puts this squarely in BDSM, fetish or non-con. Her actions put her in jail the minute he gets loose. She squashes her cunt into his face and he bites a piece of her off and she needs emergency surgery. This has no where to go, it was poorly written and totally uninteresting. Please stop posting. You can't write.

No stars as even giving this drivel one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Hi, this is my first attempt at a story"

Please, this is so bad and sick, that we have to beg you: "Make this your last attempt at a story"! Just an intro and had already make us get nauseous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

time to grow some balls and kick kate in the cunt and throw her and his stupid wife to the curb anything else would be unjust

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
to anon

of course we'll say

cuck shit

that's what this is. the author is silly enough to write a very niche fetish that the majority of humanity find stupid/repulsive. you think stories like this don't need a warning? well, how bout we find a rare fetish even you don't like and drop it on you....like snuff. killing another human being. it's a fetish. right up there with cuck shit.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 6 years ago
All these straight anonymice!

Into neither humiliation nor masochism! Poor dears! I was confused for a time as to which of the two ladies was his wife and which her friend, though it became explicit by the end. And now, the subjection of him yet to come? His gradual awareness of perverse gratifications? Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another whore shows up

@VickieTern! If she likes to disrespect and degrade her husband (is she married?) she for sure doesn't live him. We have hete a trio of whores: @amyyum, @VickieTern and @annetebishop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a pathetic faggot you are???

If you wont to write about your dreams of cock sucking and piss drinking then go to fetish or gay and dont pester normal people!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please don’t continue.....enough of this nonsense pathetic crap. 1* for this garbage

What stupid pathetic nonsense wimp cuck tale!

This tale is crap at its finest!

Well at least this lame story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time.

1* for this trash.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
"Cumplete"...

waste of time...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not Amyyum

Wouldn't lump Amy in with Annette and Vickytern. Amy does some decent writing, the other two are utter losers.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
I usually try to find something good to say to the author of a horrid 1st story

In your case, it was tough. Vile characters and subject.

I guess you did a good job of portraying a mentally I'll wimp.

BTW, bi people don't need you using their own as the template for your screwball protag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not Another

I do admire people who have a go at being a Literotica writer, however do we need more cock stories. This site is awash with cuck stories, so please, please lets have stories that are about true loving wifes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HEY ANNONY

You have the stories about LW it's in the Romance section you fucking retard,. For God sakes how fucking dumb are you????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is LOL stupid

And unfinished to boot! That doesn't surprise me since it's complete garbage. Unless the women plan on killing Hubby, they're going to jail for a long, long time. They've committed so many felonies against her husband that I just had to laugh. The only thought in his head will be whether he kills the women or just sends them to prison. I assume this was written to troll the readership. It failed. Just more drivel for the junk pile.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
and the trash just keeps coming

one star- nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amaizng

Please write more!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore garbage of the lowest kind.

MrHardlickersMrHardlickers9 months ago

Fantastic! Don't stop, I need more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous