All Comments on 'Cupid Sarrow'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 2 years agoAuthor

I do hope you enjoyed, and would welcome your rating/feedback. I have to say the editing was a bit rushed to meet the deadline, so apologies if I missed a few typos etc.

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

A FANTASTIC STORY!!! This story was very nicely written and a joy to read. The pace of a story is important to me and I think you nailed it perfectly. Thank you for sharing this fantastic story and good luck with the contest. In my opinion, this is one of about three great stories for this contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Um. "For a moment there was quiet. David looked at Sarah. Sarah looked back at David. Neither of them knew quite what to say. Finally, it was David who broke the silence." You mean "Lauren".

" I know this sounds presumptive..." I'm pretty sure you mean "presumptuous".

" the discomfort now starting to play on Lauren's mind" "prey" not "play"? Not sure what you mean there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cute and Sweet!! I hope a follow up will come, as you've left it there for you. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Paul

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. I knew I would have missed some. I have an edit on its way to hopefully fix most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Eh, just not for me. Didn't need the long lesbian sex scene. It's not my kink. The whole setup screams Hallmark movie.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It read so real and so much like a 19th century romance, but, still makes one recall that special first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...