Cupid Sarrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder who they're from?" Jules asked, opening the envelope. She pulled out the card and read the sweet nothings written inside.

"For you, my darling Jules. For the most gorgeous woman I've ever met," Sarah responded.

Sarah stood up. She moved towards Jules and wrapped her arms around her naked lover.

"Mmmm.... so warm," Sarah added. "Jules, did I ever tell you just how wonderful you look?"

Jules felt an extra warmth, the warmth of pure love, pass through her. No matter how hard the day had been, it was always a pleasure to be back with Sarah. Her lover knew just what to say and when to say it. Jules had never said as much, but one day she so hoped to call this sumptuous redhead, her wife.

"Every d... mmphh," came a curtailed response.

Sarah moved in closer, and half way through Jules' reply, their lips met. This time it was more of a sensual smooch than a soft peck. It was only a minute or two, but enough to set pulses racing, to have breaths coming fast and shallow, to set a tingling in their lips. It was Sarah, just as she had started this sensual embrace, who put an end to it.

"Now, jump under the covers before you get cold," Sarah suggested. Her words may have been softly spoken, but it was more of a command than a suggestion.

"What about you?" Jules asked as she slid under the soft duvet.

"Don't worry. You know how I can't resist snuggling up together. Now, don't you be going anywhere. I'll be right back," Sarah answered, heading off towards the bathroom.

Sarah's heart was pounding. It was time to put her plan into action. As if to tease her lover, she exaggerated the sway of her hips as she walked and gave a little flick of one leg as she disappeared inside.

"Be a darling and pour a couple of glasses," Sarah called out.

It was a distraction tactic, intended to pass the time whilst Sarah got herself changed, intended to take Jules' mind away from the transformation in progress in the bathroom.

"Don't be long!" Jules called out, two glasses of fizz already sitting on the bedside table.

"Oh, I won't," came a faint, slightly muffled answer.

Out of sight, Sarah wasn't intending to hang around. She'd already retrieved her new outfit from its hiding place and was busy stripping off as she responded to her lover. Sarah's soft jumper was first to go, pulled up and over her head before being dropped to the floor. The bra followed and Sarah's firm tits bounced out of their confines.

Sarah moved to her lower half. As she knocked over a bottle of shampoo, Sarah now regretted her choice of figure-hugging jeans.

"You okay?" Jules asked.

"Yeah, yeah, just me being clumsy," Sarah replied, finally getting both jeans and panties over her ankles. She glanced in the mirror, staring at her naked form, imagining just what she would look like, dressed again.

It was time to find out if her secret purchases looked as good on her as they did on the website pictures. The guy in the shop had assured her she would be irresistible. There was only one way to find out.

Sarah grabbed hold of what looked like the skimpiest of bikini bottoms. A triangle of shiny black leather made up the front, with nothing more than several thin leather straps to hold it in place. Bending over, Sarah placed her feet either side of the central strap and pulled the strange garment upwards. With the triangle of soft leather covering her shaven mound, Sarah turned her attention to the sides, tightening the four side straps in turn, holding the garment tightly in place. She glanced in the mirror and gave a wiggle of her hips.

Something was still missing.

Sarah rummaged back in her bag of goodies.

"I'm still waiting," came Jules' voice from the bedroom, "and who is Sarrow?"

"Sarrow?" Sarah answered.

"Yes, Sarrow... like on your card."

Sarah chuckled.

"Oh, that Sarrow," Sarah continued.

As she answered her lover's questions, Sarah was already holding up her second purchase to the mirror. Sarah smiled to herself. Oh, yes, she was going to look so good, so dominant, so sexy.

"That's what our Lauren used to call me when we were little. She couldn't get the hang of Sarah, so for a few years I was little Sarrow. I guess she won't remember now."

Having loosened the ribbon at the back, Sarah wrapped the black corset around her petite frame, and pulled up the zip at the front. It was now or never. She took in a deep breath, reached behind, and pulled the ribbon tight, finally tying off with a bow. It wasn't so easy doing this with your hands behind your back, and certainly she couldn't pull it tight enough to feel constrictive, but most definitely the corset showed off her tiny waist. Sarah did wonder what it would be like to have somebody else pulling the ribbon even tighter, to have the corset grip her like a second skin. That would have to wait.

There was still something missing, and by now Jules would be getting a bit restless. Sarah rummaged back in her bag once more.

"Oh, did I tell you I did it?" Sarah asked, grabbing hold of a long black dildo; eight inches of imitation cock; sturdy silicone culminating in a flat wide base.

"Did what?" Jules responded. "Finally finished in the bathroom?"

Sarah smiled. Oh yes, she had about finished, or more to the point she was about ready to start.

"No... no... well, yes... but I meant I had sent them the cards," Sarah explained.

Sarah was fumbling with the folds holding the O-ring in place as she continued to talk to Jules. She'd loosened two sides and was already threading the dildo inside.

"Sent who?" Jules asked.

"Lauren... little sis, Lauren... oh, and David... you know, the guy she had her eyes on."

With the dildo all the way through the ring, Sarah did up the front of the harness once more.

"Which guy?" Jules asked.

"You know, at our birthday. David from the office. Lauren spent all night staring at him. Now I've done it. Two cards, one blind date. What do you think, Jules? Will they kill me when they find out?"

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about them. I'll kill you myself if you don't get out of that bathroom soon!"

Sarah glanced in the mirror. Her transformation was complete, and she had to admit, she looked even better than she could ever have imagined.

"Close your eyes then," Sarah ordered.

"They're closed. Have you got another surprise for me?" came a now excited response.

Sarah smiled. Oh yes, Jules, the love of her life, was about to get one hell of a surprise. Slowly, careful not to make any sound, Sarah walked around to the end of the bed and stood there.

"You can open them now," Sarah announced.

Jules opened her eyes. For a moment, the room went silent. Sat up in bed, Jules simply stared at her redheaded lover. Sarah had always been the impetuous one, the adventurous one, the most satisfying one, but this was a step further than anything before. Jules couldn't believe just what she was looking at.

Sarah on the other hand just stood there, bedecked in leather, a total transformation from the woman who had disappeared off into the bathroom. The leather corset fitted snuggly if not tightly to Sarah's petite frame, the open cups holding her firm breasts to attention. That wasn't what had grabbed Jules' attention. Her gaze was fixed on that dildo, the eight inches of artificial cock standing proud from her lover's mound.

"Wh... what... what the hell is that?" Jules announced, her normal calm comforting voice now more of a shriek.

"This?" Sarah answered.

There was a pause. As it for emphasis, Sarah ran her hand slowly along the length of her newly acquired appendage, stroking the silicone shaft as if it was a real cock.

"This is for you, my darling. Happy Valentine's Day. Can you guess what I'm gonna do next?" Sarah added.

Jules didn't say a word. She didn't need to, as her actions were enough. In a single movement, Jules swept the duvet to one side. She sat there, naked, an excited smile on her face.

One knee at a time, Sarah clambered onto the bed. Her strap-on cock bounced enticingly in front of her with every slight movement. Closer and closer, Sarah shuffled towards Jules, stopping only when she knelt upright at the side of her lover.

"Like it?" Sarah asked, noticing how Jules couldn't take her eyes off the dangling phallus.

"Give me your hand," Sarah added.

Nervously at first, Jules held out her hand, not towards Sarah's but instead towards her leather attire. Inside, she told herself it was only another dildo, just like the ones they had stashed away in the bedside drawer, but something seemed different. Jules ran her hand across the corset, feeling the smooth leather tight against her lover's body. All the time, she headed downwards, from corset to harness, fingers crossing the triangle of leather until finally she reached her target.

"You have a cock, Sarah," Jules exclaimed, stating the obvious as she held onto the black phallus.

"Feel how long it is. Imagine as I slide my cock deep inside, fucking you long and hard."

"God, yeah," Jules purred, her nervousness replaced by carnal excitement. "Fuck me, Sarah. Fuck me with that cock of yours. Take me long and fast, deep, and powerful. Make me cum, Sarah. Make me cum harder than ever before."

"Go on," Sarah responded, "lube it up... then let's have you on all fours."

There was no hesitation as Jules reached into the bedside drawer, pulled out the half empty tube of lube, and squirted a little into the palm of her hand. This time she went straight to work, lubing up her lover's cock. Before long, the black silicone glistened in the soft bedroom light.

Jules wasn't finished there though. Spreading her legs slightly, Jules reached down with her hand and smeared the remaining lube over her already puffy labia. No sooner had she run her slick fingers over those soft folds, than she could feel her juices seeping out from within. God, Jules felt so excited, so wet, so... desperate to be taken.

A tiny gasp left Jules' lips as she slid her fingertips along her innermost folds. She looked up at Sarah, as if waiting for a confirmation. A single nod of the head from the leather-clad lover was all Jules needed. As if on command, Jules was on all fours, her head hovering above the pillows, her ass up in the air, her pussy aching with arousal.

Jules closed her eyes and waited.

Sarah wasn't one for waiting. She switched her position from Jules' side, moving carefully across the bed until she was kneeling right behind her lover's bare ass. It wasn't only Jules who was excited by the whole idea. Sarah's heart was pounding. Her breathing was quick and shallow. She glanced down and saw her lover's sex smiling back at her, Jules' labia slick with a mix of lube and sweet love juices. Slowly, Sarah leant forward, her cock swaying as she guided it towards her lover's waiting pussy.

Jules gasped as she felt the firm tip touch against her outer lips, then slide away. Again, the touch came. Again, the touch slid teasingly across her labia, pressing towards her opening before slipping off to one side. Jules wanted to reach behind and guide her lover's cock right where she wanted it.

Was Sarah a mind reader? The touch this time was firmer, stronger, positioned right over her lover's opening. With Sarah's hand to guide this time, the tip of the cock moved purposefully, sliding the length of Jules' outer lips, before easing inside.

"Mmmm," Jules purred as she felt the movement along her slick inner folds, catching her clit before moving back up towards her opening.

Jules held her breath. She knew what was coming. She knew how long that cock was.

"Aghh," Jules gasped, as Sarah lined up, then in a single move, plunged deep inside.

Sarah couldn't help but stare down at Jules' ass. There was something so satisfying about flexing one's hips and watching inch after inch of silicone disappear up inside your lover's pussy. They'd played around with toys for a long time, but this was something else.

Sarah was in control. She pulled back and the shiny cock withdrew. She pushed forward and her phallus sank deep inside. Slowly, quickly, soft, or hard, Sarah was in control of every movement. She knew just what Jules wanted, and now she could give her just that.

Jules felt so full. Unlike their favourite toys, and without the need to continually hold onto one end, this strap-on cock went much deeper. Sarah pulled back. Jules felt her pussy empty. Sarah thrust forward again. Jules moaned out as she felt the cock fill her once more.

Over and over, Sarah worked her lover's sex. It was slow. It was steady. It was, from the purred moans below, most satisfying. It wasn't though what Jules had asked for, nor what Sarah had intended to give her.

There was only one thing for it. Sarah sank all the way inside, her body pressed up firmly against Jules' ass. For a moment she held it there, bottomed out inside her lover. It was a temporary respite though, a calm before the storm of what was to come, or cum if Sarah had any choice in the matter.

"Ready?" Sarah whispered.

She never waited for a response, not that one came.

The first Jules felt, was the firm grip of her lover's hands against her hips, fingers digging hard into her flesh. She was about to object when another feeling took her breath away. Without warning, and quick as she could, Sarah pulled all the way out, then slammed her strap-on back into her lover's waiting sex.

"Aghh," Jules called out, her squeal filling the bedroom, her body bouncing against the sudden movement.

It was a call of surprise rather than discomfort, an utterance of pleasure over pain. A second squeal followed, then a third, as Sarah started to fuck her lover, and fuck her hard. Before long, the room was awash with a more carnal symphony, the creak of bedsprings, mixed with the squelch of dildo into sodden sex, and what could only be described as the screams of a lover on the edge.

Sarah was relentless. She was getting just as much enjoyment from being in control, as Jules was from the pummelling of this fuck. One day she would ask herself why she hadn't bought a strap-on before, but in this moment, Sarah was just having fun, pure unadulterated carnal fun.

Jules was going out of her mind. She was bouncing on the bed, her breasts swaying uncontrollably beneath her as Sarah ravaged her now aching sex. She could feel her climax rushing towards her, but could do nothing to stop the onslaught, not that she wanted to do anyway.

Sarah plunged deep inside. As she did, Sarah pulled hard back against Jules' hips. Sarah slapped up against Jules' ass as she bottomed out.

All the time, Jules' fires burnt out of control.

All the time, Sarah continued to fuck Jules.

"Yesss," Jules screeched. "Yesss... hell... yesss..."

When it happened, it came so fast. She scaled the wall so quickly, reaching heights she had only dreamed of, teetering on the edge, balancing on the precipice, before...

"Aghhhhh!"

It was more a scream than a squeal, Jules' voice taking on a high-pitched wail as she crashed down the other side. Her arms gave way and she faceplanted into the soft pillows, panting hard as she gasped for breath. Still though, Sarah continued to ravage her pussy, holding firmly onto her lover's hips, slamming in and out of Jules' sodden sex.

The stimulation was intense.

Jules could feel her pussy walls clamping down against the tormenting cock, trying as best they could to hold it tight, to hold it still. It was a forlorn effort.

Time after time, Sarah pulled out, then slammed back in.

Time after time, Jules uttered a strained squeal.

It was becoming too much. Her fires had never quenched, but were now burning out of control once more, and all Sarah was doing was stoking them even higher. Jules was climbing again. Again? Had she ever come down from the first time?

She was climbing higher, and higher.

Another aftershock rocked Jules' body, then another, this one slightly stronger.

Jules wanted to call out that it was enough, but her body wanted more, desired more, needed to feel...

Another scream filled the bedroom, and this time Jules fell flat on the bed, pulling herself off her lover's strap-on. Jules had cum again, and this time it had been the big one she had hoped for.

All she could do was lie there, eyes closed, breathing deeply as she came down from her high. When finally, she stirred, the first thing Jules saw was a glistening strap-on hovering right in front of her. Jules' gaze slid upwards, across tight-fitting leather, up to a smiling Sarah.

"Happy Valentine's Day," Sarah mouthed back at her darling lover.

Oh, yes, it had been a most memorable day, and after Jules repaid the favour, it was one that neither was going to forget in a long time.

The next morning, Sarah did ask again.

"Do you think they will kill me, when they find out I have set them up?"

It was a rhetorical question, and in a matter of days Sarah would know the answer for herself.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday night arrived so quickly.

David walked through the hotel lobby, heading over towards the chic Japanese restaurant. He was reliably early, as with everything he did. Reliably early, yet unreliably nervous about the whole idea. Why was he here? Really, was the card any more than somebody playing a cruel trick on him.

Despite his reservations though, something had intrigued him. Why would somebody go to all these lengths, to drop a card off so early in the morning, or so late the night before, to drag him all the way out to this swanky place. In his mind, the answer came on the back of a quite simple question. A positive would intrigue him more, a negative would avoid the humiliation of being publicly stood up. As he approached the entrance, David found his heart beating fast.

"Good evening, sir. Do you have a reservation?" the waiter asked.

David peered inside. The restaurant was already busy, even at this early hour, so yes, a reservation would have been a must. All he had to do was give the name and he would be home and dry, knowing this was all a ruse.

"Er... yes... for seven," David responded.

"What is the name, sir?"

Name? Now that was a question. David didn't know the name. The only thing he had to go on was the card, the card full of corny prose, the card signed as...

"Sarrow?" David asked rather than responded.

"I am a bit early though," David added.

"Let me see," the waiter replied.

For what seemed like an eternity, but was only a matter of seconds, the waiter perused his booking sheet. David's stomach churned. He was ready for the expected rejection. There was no booking after all. Someone somewhere would be laughing at the idea that he had been taken in by the cruellest of practical jokes. Were they even here watching for the moment David realised he had been tricked?

David was almost ready to walk away when the waiter asked his next question.

"Can you spell that, sir?"

"S... A... R... R..." David started.

"Ah yes, Sarrow," the waiter responded, smiling. "Here it is. Table for two, as you say booked for seven. I'm sorry, it's hard sometimes to read the writing in this dull light. You are a bit early though."

David swallowed hard. There was a table. Could it be a coincidence? Could there be two Sarrow's? It wasn't exactly a name he had met before.

"I know," David confirmed again. "My friend..."

Once more, the word didn't sit well. David didn't even know who he was meeting, so should he be so colloquial of assuming friendship, or should he have gone for something like colleague? There again it was a matter of days after Valentine's Day and the restaurant was still decorated in the expected romantic theme. Would colleague have seemed strange, given that most tables looked like couples?

"...said to meet at the bar. Would that be, okay?" David continued.