Cupid Sarrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the second time in a night, their lips met. This time though it was more than a fleeting kiss. David's heart pounded. Lauren's was racing away with her. There was something so wonderful in that very feeling, their lips melded together in the most passionate of embraces.

Lauren could feel the tingle in her lips. David was so soft, so gentle, so loving. She'd never felt this way with anyone before, and she never wanted the moment to break. It was just what she had hoped for, just what she had dreamed about ever since that first date.

David placed a hand on Lauren's knee, expecting to be pushed back. He didn't mind. He was chancing his arm a little, testing the water as it might have been. Lauren didn't push him back. Instead, she eased her legs apart a little, just enough to feel his fingers gently graze against her inner leg.

Still, they sat there, joined together in that single kiss. David was stroking her inner thigh, moving ever so slowly upwards along her wintry black tights. Every inch he moved upwards, every time it seemed there was no more space to move into, Lauren eased her legs apart a little more.

Lauren knew what she was doing. The touch on her inner leg was just divine, the gentlest stroking of fingers teasing at her tender flesh. She had fallen for David well before that kiss, and now she was melting away, such was his sensitive touch.

Lauren gasped as she felt his fingers pass beyond the end of her stay ups. David couldn't believe it either, as soft tender skin met his gentle touch. Still, he moved upwards. Still, Lauren allowed him free passage.

It was only when she felt fingers grazing against her silky panties, sending a jolt of electricity through her arousal, that Lauren did react. She broke away from that kiss, the tingle lingering in her lips. She stood up and turned to face her lover.

"I'm... I'm... sorr--" David started to say, thinking he had misread the situation and pushed his luck a little too far.

"Shhh," Lauren whispered.

"Not here, David," she continued, holding out a hand to her lover.

"Come with me," Lauren added, urging David to his feet, and leading him towards the stairs.

Lauren's heart was pounding now. She wanted him. She wanted him more than ever. It was just that the sofa reminded Lauren of Sarah, and her sister's first time. This was to be Lauren's first time, and she was going to do it her way. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Lauren let go of David's hand and started to ascend.

David just stood there. He could do nothing but stare at the beauty in front of him; those perfectly toned legs encased in opaque blackness, leading upwards towards Lauren's shapely ass. The sway in her hips as she took the steps one by one was so entrancing. David couldn't help himself but watch.

Half way up, Lauren looked back over her shoulder. She blew a kiss down to David, a soft sensual kiss, then beckoned at him with her finger. If the message hadn't been clear enough, there was now no mistaking where Lauren wanted him.

This time David did follow his lover upstairs, all the way into the bedroom. Lauren was already there, standing at the foot of the bed. She had a look on her face which David hadn't seen before.

It was sultry.

It was seductive.

It was full of desire.

There was no hesitation in what Lauren did next. She reached around the back of her dress, took hold of the zip, and eased it all the way down. Then, slowly, seductively, she grabbed hold of the hem of the dress and eased it upwards.

David couldn't believe his eyes as he watched the transformation. Opaque black stay-ups gave way to pale flesh. Silky black panties, plain and shiny, covered his lover's modesty as Lauren's waist came into view. A similarly silky bra held her large breasts, lifting them upwards and together, creating the most sumptuous deep valley. Lauren blew him a kiss, pulled the dress up and over her head, then dropped it to the floor. She ran her hands through her long hair, letting it fall back into place, then seductively traced her every curve as she smiled back at her lover.

"Do you still think I'm beautiful?" Lauren asked.

"Not at all," David responded, taking the few steps towards the scantily clad beauty, "I think stunning is more apt, like a goddess hewn from the finest flawless marble, like a... mmmph"

It was Lauren's lips, pressed firmly against his, which put pay to David's monologue. He could feel the warmth of her naked flesh as, with one arm around his neck, Lauren pulled herself in close. David responded, wrapping his own arms around his lover, and they kissed with the same passionate enthusiasm that had been on display on the sofa. In no time at all, that tingle was back in Lauren's lips, and with it came an ache of desire in her loins.

What happened next took David by surprise. As they stood there, as they kissed, he felt Lauren's free hand cup the large bulge in his trousers. His excitement was undeniable. His desire was incessant, yet still David found himself asking.

"Are you sure?" came the whispered question.

There was no spoken answer. The tug at David's belt gave a clear indication of just how sure his lover was.

A fumble or two later had the belt undone. The button and zipper were much easier to release, and before he knew it David felt his trousers drop towards his knees. Lauren didn't stop there. She turned her attention to his boxers, toying at the waistband, searching for any opening. Well, two could play at that game, and as Lauren slid her hand inside, David was already releasing the back of her bra.

Lauren gasped as, for the first time, she touched his manhood. She'd never done this before and wasn't sure what to expect. All Lauren could think was how much bigger he was, compared to her trusted vibrator. She was excited and scared at the same time.

Taking a step back, Lauren broke the kiss. She felt her bra hang loose and, with a shimmy of the shoulders, sent it tumbling to the floor. Her silky panties followed suit, and Lauren stood there dressed in nothing more than the black stay-ups.

For the first time, David cast his eyes over his almost naked lover. He couldn't believe the beauty in front of him. Lauren was perfect. He ran his eyes over her full firm breasts, each now topped with a hard nub of a nipple, down over her pale flawless skin, all the way to that neatly kempt bush. Even stunning seemed an understatement as he gazed at his lover.

It was Lauren herself who made the next move, taking hold of those boxers, and pulling them slowly downwards. She stopped the moment David's cock spring out of its confines. If that touch with her hand suggested he was big, the sight in front of her simply confirmed it. There was no going back now though. Lauren could feel the desire in her loins. She could feel the need deep inside.

"Take them off," Lauren whispered, at the same time backing away towards the bed.

As David stripped off in front of his lover, Lauren climbed up on top of the bed. All the time, she kept her legs together, as if keeping a last modicum of decency. She slid further back, all the way until her head rested on the pillows, then smiled up at her now naked lover.

It wasn't just David who had the hots for his lover. Lauren was just the same. She was breathing fast. She could feel her pulse racing.

It was time.

As David neared the edge of the bed, Lauren slowly, seductively, spread her legs. Her labia were already puffy, a glint of slickness evident where her outer lips parted slightly. What she wanted was obvious, yet still Lauren was scared. She'd never done this before, well never with a real cock.

"Go slowly," Lauren whispered as she felt David climb on top.

She needn't have worried. David was almost as scared as she was. He wanted this to be perfect. You know what they say about first impressions. He positioned himself between her legs, then lowered his body towards hers. As he did so, David reached down, took hold of his hard cock, and gently rubbed the tip against her waiting sex.

Lauren moaned out as she felt his manhood graze at her sensitive lips.

It was all the encouragement he needed, and David applied a little more pressure, using his cock to ease her lips apart. Lauren was wet already, and David could feel it, the slickness against his sensitive helmet, the dampness against his guiding fingers. Gently, he slid his cock along her slick inner folds, all the time positioning his manhood over Lauren's tight opening.

For a moment he held his position, as if waiting for permission to go any further.

Permission came in the form of a kiss. Lauren lifted her arms up around his neck, pulled herself up off the pillow, and place her lips gently against his.

"Take me," she whispered into his ear, before falling back onto the pillow.

Lauren closed her eyes. She wasn't sure if she still counted as a virgin, given the hours of toy play, but if she did, then she was about to let David take it from her.

Slowly, David lowered himself down onto his lover. He could feel Lauren's tightness just as much as she could feel his girth.

Lauren bit her lip and held her breath. He was big, so much bigger, than that little toy of hers, and already she could feel the stretch down below. She stifled a moan as David pressed a little firmer against her opening. Lauren's mind was racing away with her, and already she was preparing herself for a disappointing end to what was meant to be a wonderful evening. Petite was the word which best summed up the brunette; petite in stature and now it seemed petite in her ability to take his large cock.

It was like David could read her mind. He pulled back a little, easing the pressure, at the same time repositioning himself up on his elbows. He placed a kiss down on Lauren's lips, then lowered his hips once more.

This time Lauren did gasp, a stifled yet audible groan, as she felt the tip of his cock push firmly against her opening. He pressed firmer and she felt her opening stretch tightly around his head. Wider and wider he seemed to grow, the discomfort now starting to prey on Lauren's mind.

She was all for calling out, for giving in, when she gasped once more. The pressure was no longer at her opening. Instead, she could feel his width, pushing deep inside, filling her pussy like never before. By the time David stopped, it was a different feeling which filled her loins, the feeling of fullness, the feeling of being stuffed with her lover's cock.

Lauren smiled. She had taken him. For sure, she was no longer a virgin. Lauren wrapped her arms around David, pulling him tight, feeling comfort in the way he lay on top of her naked body. She could hold him there for ever, she told herself.

David though wasn't planning to hang around for ever. He could feel her warmth enveloping his cock. He could feel the tightness of her walls pressing snuggly against his invading shaft. He could feel... oh yes, the movement might have been slight, but he could feel her tightness caressing his sensitive head.

From the gentle moan, so could Lauren. She'd asked him to go slowly, and that's just what David did. Slowly, sensually, using his hips to push in and out of her moist sex, he started to work his cock, gradually picking up length then speed as he went.

All the time he listened, then reacted. If Lauren's moans seemed pained, he slowed down a bit. If she called out in pleasure, he kept going. Kept going? That was the question. She was so tight that he didn't know how long he could keep going. It was a balancing act, easing off to avoid cumming too early, yet still working her enough to have her climbing to her own release.

David needn't have worried. The tightness inside, the way her walls clamped down against his rampant manhood, the way he caught that most sensitive spot deep inside, David was pressing all the right buttons. She could feel the fires building inside, and she knew the inevitable wouldn't be far away.

By now David had picked up a quicker rhythm. He was working her, pulling almost all the way out before plunging back inside. He felt Lauren clamp her arms down against his back, holding on tight to his body as he continued to work her.

Lauren was breathing quickly.

Lauren was moaning softly.

Lauren stiffened as she felt the onset of orgasm ripple through her.

David just continued. His pace was quicker. Still though he was gentle, he was sensual, and Lauren's body was submitting to his every movement. There was nothing she could do. Her climax was rushing towards her like a tidal wave, and Lauren knew it.

Lauren gasped.

Lauren stiffened once more.

Lauren moaned out into the dark of the bedroom.

Lauren clamped her arms around his body, as she felt a stronger ripple pass through her. She had never felt so good before, and never wanted the feeling to stop. She was cumming, yet still she was climbing.

More, Lauren thought to herself, just a little more.

Keep going, just like that.

Much to her disappointment, David slowed. He sank down on top of Lauren and stopped. Lauren tried herself to flex her hips from below, to keep him moving inside, but David was too heavy.

"Please David," she whispered, "just a little more. I was so close."

"I love you, Lauren," David responded, placing his lips on hers, "but any more and you'll make me cum."

"It's okay," Lauren replied. "I don't mind."

As if for emphasis, Lauren moved her hands down to his ass. She pushed and pulled at his firm cheeks, eager to feel him work her sex once more. The message had been clear, and David was pleased to oblige. He picked up where he had left off, resuming his sensual rhythm as he started to work his lover once more.

Lauren moaned.

David grunted.

Still though he continued to fuck her, his pace faster and firmer than before.

Lauren stiffened. She was on the edge, and she felt herself teetering, so close to falling over.

Faster and faster, fuelled on by the sense of release building deep inside, David fucked her in earnest. The sensuality of the steady motion was fading away and all David could think about was making his lover cum, then cumming himself.

Lauren clamped her arms around him once more. She was at that point of no return, and this time he didn't ease off.

Lauren screamed.

Lauren dug her fingers into his back.

Her body had been consumed with a pleasure she could barely imagine. She was cumming, and cumming harder than ever before.

David's grunts didn't register, such was the euphoria passing through Lauren's mind. She never noticed the way his movements had become more ragged, David pulling out then thrusting back in, each single thrust met with an increasingly louder grunt.

All Lauren cared about was the feeling inside, the feeling that she was floating among the clouds, the feeling of pure ecstasy filling her entire body. Then there was another feeling. It was a warmth, somewhere deep inside, spreading out within her loins.

Lauren opened her eyes.

David was still. His weight was pressing down against her naked body. She could feel his heart pounding, just as he could most likely feel hers. Lauren smiled. She knew just what that warmth was.

Once more, Lauren closed her eyes, and dreamed.

Lauren had cum.

David had cum too.

This had been her night. She had done it her way, and it had been better than she could ever have imagined.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next time they met for coffee, Lauren had a smile on her face like the cat that had gotten the cream. Sarah didn't need to ask, but it would have been impolite not to.

"You did, didn't you?" Sarah asked.

Lauren went sheepish once more. This time though it was a nod of the head rather than a shake.

"Thank you, Sarah," Lauren responded. "Thank you for everything."

"No need to thank me, 'sis," came the reply. "It was Sarrow who got the two of you together."

"Then thank you, Sarrow," Lauren corrected.

"Thank you... Cupid Sarrow," she added, smiling.

The End