Cupid Sarrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what?" Lauren asked.

"Like coffee... like dinner... like a movie... like... damn... girl, if he genuinely likes you, he'll do anything to see you again. He's probably sat at home thinking of nothing more than last night and... you. Oh, wasn't that nice. Oh, I do hope she calls me again, but what if she doesn't, does that mean she didn't like me? Trust me, Lauren. If you want him, you need to go and get him."

This time it was a nod of the head from Lauren, not a shake.

"And," Sarah continued, "and, next time I ask... did you... you'll tell me all about it."

With that, the two sisters drank up and went their separate ways. Back home, both reflected on the morning's chat.

Sarah wasn't expecting much. Lauren never went out of her way to put herself first. It was just her character. Sarah had seen the way her sister had looked at David, and was sure they'd be great together, but it was Lauren who needed to make her own mind up. Sarah wanted her sister to be happy, but she couldn't force her. In her mind, Sarah knew the next time would be just like this one. It would be disappointing to hear she did nothing more, but not the end of the world.

Back in her house, with another coffee in hand, Lauren was also deep in thought. She sat there, on her sofa, gazing across the rim of the cup, watching as wisps of steam rose into the air the disappeared.

There was no doubting she had enjoyed that evening with David. There was no doubting she would jump at a second chance... no, not a second chance... a second... date. Yes, that's what she wanted, a date.

Over and over, Lauren tossed two words in her mind. Over and over, she thought about next time with Sarrow. The next time was only three weeks away. If she was going to go after him, if she was going to have something to tell Sarrow, she had better get on with it. There was only one question.

What was she going to say to Sarrow?

What was she going to say to David?

'What the hell,' Lauren thought to herself, putting down the coffee and grabbing her mobile phone. Moments later it was done. Lauren tossed the phone down on the sofa, grabbed her coffee again, and quickly downed an unhealthily hot mug of caffeine.

Her heart was beating hard as she sat there, but that was nothing. Lauren nearly jumped out of her skin when, a matter of minutes later, her phone rang.

It was David.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As another winter's day turned to dark, both sisters settled down for the evening, each in their own sanctuary, each with their own ideas of a comfy night in.

This evening though, it was like... like... they each wanted the same.

Lauren climbed out of the bath. For the first time in a long time, she had purpose. Lauren never was one for pampering, but for the last hour Lauren had done nothing but pamper herself. A manicure, a pedicure, a little wax on the legs, even a careful neaten up of her natural bush hadn't gone a miss.

Beautiful?

That's what David had said, and that's how she now felt. He was going to be going out with her the next weekend, and if she was going to make an impression, she wanted to look her best. Lauren towelled down, this time gazing into the mirror rather than avoiding her reflection.

She smiled.

Other than the naturally brunette hair, as compared to the fiery red of Sarah, Lauren was the spitting image of her sister. She had the same petite frame. She had the same slender legs. She had the same full bust, firm mounds so often hidden away inside a minimiser bra.

Beautiful? Yes, in an understated way, Lauren sure was beautiful.

The nails would come later--Lauren had a habit of chipping varnish--but for now, she couldn't think of anything better than slipping under the soft warmth of her duvet. It was her safe place. It was her secure place. It was the place she came to when she wanted to relax, to be herself, to let the world pass her by.

"Mmmm," Lauren sighed as she felt the chill of the cover slide against her naked skin.

Lauren reached towards her bedside table. She took something from within, then flicked the switch on the bedside light. The room fell into darkness, only the glow of the landing light preventing it becoming pitch black.

Lauren slid further down under the covers. She ran her hands across her naked body, caressing every curve of her breasts with one, heading down over her stomach with the other, a finger vibrator held tightly in her grasp. As her fingers ran through her bushy mound, Lauren spread her legs a little. As she reached her apex, Lauren sighed once more.

Lauren closed her eyes and set her trusted friend into action. A soft low buzz filled the bedroom.

A few miles away, the other sibling was in a similarly reflective mood. Sarah had been, from the moment she arrived home, much to the confusion of her lover Jules.

"Come up to bed," Jules suggested, holding out her hand to her lover. "I want to try that strap-on of yours. I want to be the one wearing the cock."

"No," Sarah replied.

"Is something wrong," Jules responded, wondering if she had done something to upset Sarah, but unable to quite put her finger on what.

"No... no... it's just..."

There was a pause as Sarah broke off mid response.

"Do you remember the first time, Jules?" Sarah asked. "There, on the sofa. The way we kissed. The way we cuddled. The way we--"

"--ate each other out?" Jules added.

"Do it again, Jules. Just like that first night. Just like our first time together," Sarah finished.

Jules continued to hold her hand out, and this time Sarah allowed herself to be led, not to the bedroom but the short distance to the sofa. Sarah sat down and watched as her lover dimmed the lights then joined her on the sofa.

Jules leaned forward. Slowly, inch by inch, she moved closer and closer to her lover.

Sarah closed her eyes, and waited for that moment, that tender caress as their lips met. Silently, she gasped. It was just like that first time, just like that first sweet embrace.

That night, passions had quickly boiled over, the first tender kiss soon replaced by a more passionate, physical embrace. Back then, the room was filled with the enthusiasm of naivety, two lovers enjoying each other like never before. This night was no different. The gentleness of that first kiss was soon replaced by that more physical embrace. The two lovers rolled around on the sofa, mouths melded together, tongues twisting around each other as desires bubbled up. Before long they had arms around each other, hands exploring every inch of each other's body.

It was Sarah who broke that kiss.

It was Sarah who moaned out into the dim light.

It was Sarah who felt her lover's hand slide up under her short skirt, felt her lover's fingers tease at her panty-clad sex.

By now, Lauren was also moaning softly, her low chorus harmonising with the continual buzz of the vibrator. Starting at her apex, Lauren worked the very tip along her now puffy labia. She was probing away, teasing at her soft folds, searching for an opening, a way deep inside. It was her favourite. Lauren just loved the way the firm vibrations passed through her sensitive lips, setting nerve endings on edge, bringing a sweet slickness to her innermost folds.

Lauren moaned again. As she ran the tip of the toy along her puffy labia, she found that opening, that tiny gap leading to a hidden sensual world. The tip of the vibrator parted her outer lips and dipped inside. There was no resistance, such was the dampness coating Lauren's slick inner folds. Back and forth, Lauren teased at her clit, then her opening, then her clit again.

All the time Lauren's breathing became faster, her moans became louder.

The same was true of her sister.

Sarah was slumped against the end of the sofa. She had her feet up. She had her knees bent. She had her legs splayed, one forced tightly up against the back cushions, the other hanging over the front of the sofa. Her short skirt had ridden up against her waist, and on the floor, tossed away like a piece of rubbish, sat a crumpled pair of black panties.

Sarah's breathing was ragged, sharp intakes of air between gasped squeals. You didn't have to look twice to know just what was pushing her into a carnal fervour, or more to the point, who.

There, lying face down on the sofa, her head pressed between her lover's legs, was Jules. She lapped at her lover's sweet nectar, running her tongue along the length of Sarah's sex, teasing her way along those slick sensitive folds.

Jules rimmed her lover's opening, drawing a gasp from Sarah.

She flicked at her lover's clit, producing a moan.

She sucked firmly against the hardening bundle of nerves, and Sarah squealed.

On and on, Jules worked her lover with her tongue, probing, pushing, exploring every inch of sweet sex. She sucked again on Sarah's clit, pressing her soft lips firmly down before pulling off.

Sarah gasped.

Sarah moaned.

Sarah stiffened; such was the intensity running deep inside.

Not that it could be seen, with her head pressed up against Sarah's sodden sex, but Jules smiled. She'd been here before. She'd heard the carnal chorus on many occasions. She knew it was time to up her game, to push her lover to the edge, to send her crashing down the other side.

Lauren wasn't far away either. Having teased her clit to the point of submission, her focus had moved deeper. Lining the toy up against her opening, she paused for a moment, rimming at the edge, teasing at just what was to come.

Lauren screwed her eyes tighter shut. She held her breath. She bit her lip. She eased the toy up inside. Lauren moaned out, the vibrations now flooding her loins. That first moment, the one as she succumbed to the torment was always the best. Lauren held the vibrator still for a moment, enjoying nothing more than the stimulation passing through her walls. Then, to a background chorus of ever-increasing moans, she worked the toy in and out of her pussy.

Lauren was close, so close.

Sarah was closer still. She had her legs now clamped against her lover's head, pulling Jules in tight, forcing Jules' tongue deeper into her waiting pussy.

Jules was working her lover as hard as she could. She couldn't breathe so well, given the way her lover clamped down against her face, but Jules didn't mind. The carnal screams were nothing more than a muffled background noise. The trembling in her lover's legs though, was the real signal of an onrushing orgasm. Jules reached forward, passing an arm under Sarah's led then over her hip, running her fingers down in search of Sarah's tender clit.

"Yessss... yessss..." Sarah screamed as she felt the torment hit her hard nub.

"Yesss," Lauren also called out into the dark of her bedroom.

Lauren had picked up pace. The vibrations filled her loins, but it was the rapid movement of the vibrator which was pushing her higher and higher. She could feel her walls clamp down against the toy, as Lauren worked it in and out of her pussy. She was... and the vision on her mind told her... being fucked... fucked by a toy... fucked by...

Yes, in her mind, Lauren could see him now. He was plunging deep and fast into her. He was pushing her higher and higher, closer, and closer to her climax.

"Yessss," Lauren moaned.

"More... more..." she called out as if urging an unseen lover onwards.

"Nearly... nearly... there..." Lauren continued, addressing the image in her mind.

Two houses, two rooms, two sisters teetering on the edge, each dreaming of a different lover. Who came first? Just as in birth, there was little between them.

Sarah stiffened.

Sarah clamped down against the torment of her lover's tongue and fingers.

"Yesss, Jules... yesss... yesss... cumming... I'm cumming... I'm..."

Sarah screamed; her climax filling the house from top to bottom.

Just as in life, so in love. Lauren was so close herself. She worked the toy long and deep into her pussy. She tensed, she clamped down against the vibrations. She could feel the ripples passing through her body.

Lauren moaned. It was soft, it was pained, it was nothing more than pure emotion.

"Yesss... yesss..." she called out into the dark of the bedroom.

Lauren continued to work the toy. Her pace had dropped. Her movements were firmer, deeper. Her fires were raging. She knew it was only a matter of time before she...

"Yess... yesss..." Lauren called out again, as she succumbed to her climax.

She lay there, her panted breaths the only sound, the rise and fall of her chest the only movement.

She could see him in her mind.

She could see just who had pushed her over the edge... and he was going to be back with her, oh so soon. Her sister had a lot to answer for, but in this moment of bliss, all was forgotten.

Sarah also sat there, unmoving, slumped up against the end of the sofa with her eyes closed. Her bare pussy was glistening in the dim light. It had been just like the first time, all those years ago. As she came down from her high, she too had an image in her mind. It was an image of another woman.

It should have been an image of her lover, of Jules, but instead, all Sarah saw was an image of... her sister.

It was an image of Lauren, enjoying her first time, just as Sarah had done... just as Sarrow had done.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lauren couldn't believe how much had changed in such a short period of time. The thought of killing her sister, for the despicable way in which she had been set up, had long gone. If anything, she should be thanking Sarah, rather than wishing her harm. If it wasn't for Sarah, or more to the point the elusive Sarrow, this second date wouldn't have happened.

A second date?

Well, calling the first time a date was probably pushing it a little, but Lauren had gone out for dinner with another man, and she had enjoyed every minute of it. In her mind, even though she didn't play any part in setting it up, it was a date.

This time it was Lauren herself who had instigate the evening, so this was most definitely a second date. It might have seemed irrelevant, but in Lauren's mind it meant a lot. Unlike her sister, Lauren was a traditional sort of girl, and there were some things you just didn't do on a first date. If this was a second date though... well, that was different... that opened up a whole host of opportunities.

Lauren was a bag of emotions as she walked back from the restaurant. The dinner had been wonderful. Okay, so the restaurant was a notch down from that swanky Japanese place, but it was cosy, it was personal, it was romantic... and, most of all, she was there with David.

It wasn't so far, so they'd chosen to walk back to Lauren's. David was going to take a cab back to his from there. It was a cold February evening, the night sky full of stars, but Lauren didn't seem to mind. Despite the best attempts of the winter chill to freeze her to the bone, there was a warmth deep inside. She knew what it was. She knew who was creating it. It was the warmth of love.

Lauren squeezed David's hand. She glanced up at him and smiled. David smiled back. She may have been warm inside, she may have been feeling the love, but she was also scared.

Scared? Why would Lauren be scared walking home, hand in hand with her Prince Charming? That was Lauren though. She had made her mind up as to what this evening was going to be, and now she was scared that it might not be what she hoped, or worst still, what he wanted.

Her heart told her to go for it, nothing ventured nothing gained, show him just what he meant to her.

Her mind though was starting to persuade her otherwise.

As they reached Lauren's house, David turned to face her and smiled.

"Thank you, Lauren. I really enjoyed being with you again," David said.

"Did you?" Lauren asked.

"Of course," came an immediate reply. "You're such a beautiful young woman, and great company. You make me happy, Lauren, and that means so much. I hope you feel the same."

Lauren didn't immediately reply. He'd used that word again, the one she didn't automatically relate to, but for a second time she felt a blush of embarrassment warm her cheeks. Beautiful? Was she really beautiful, out here, wrapped up in her biggest coat, a redness in her skin from the bitter wind?

Lauren couldn't help herself. Without warning, she stood up on tiptoes and placed her lips against his. It was nothing more than a fleeting kiss, but a kiss it was, their first kiss to boot. Lauren pulled away again.

"I did," she said, "very much."

"Well, I guess I'll be seeing you," David replied. "I might even walk home you know, get a bit of exercise. What do you think, Lauren? Would you like to do this again sometime?"

For a moment, Lauren just stood there. Her heart and mind were fighting battles inside. Maybe it was best. She could arrange a third date. She'd like that. She'd like the chance to go out to dinner again, just her and David. But then, what did that make of her? Even after a third date, would she stand here thinking the same, fighting the same battles, letting her indecision rule her life.

"Yes," Lauren responded.

As David turned to head on his way, as David smiled back at the young woman, Lauren thought back to the coffee with her sister. Sarah had chastised her for always backing away from any decision, and now she was doing it again.

"Yes," Lauren reconfirmed. "Yes... yes... I'd love to do it again, to have dinner again, but don't go just yet David. Come in out of the cold. How about some coffee?"

"Are you sure, Lauren? I don't want to put you out," David asked.

"Yes... no... just come inside, David. Let's get out of this bitter cold," Lauren almost commanded.

Lauren felt wonderful. It was only coffee, but it was her who had asked him in. She had beaten off her normal insecurity and now the most wonderful man she knew was following her into her house.

"Coffee?" Lauren asked. "Or something a little stronger?"

"What do you have?" David responded with a question.

"Well... I guess... it's coffee... or whisky... or coffee and whisky."

"Whisky sounds great," David replied. "Something to warm the heart before going back out into the cold. "Will you have one too?"

"Take your coat off. Settle down on the sofa, David. I'll bring two glasses over."

As David headed over towards the sofa, Lauren disappeared into the kitchen. She discarded her own winter attire, chucking the coat and scarf over the back of a stool, then went about preparing drinks. Lauren grabbed two glasses and unearthed the bottle of malt she kept at the back of the drinks cupboard, the one she told herself was just in case of emergencies.

Convincing herself that the bottle was old and needed to be tested before serving any to a guest, Lauren poured a centimetre or so into the bottom of one glass. Then, without hesitation, she downed the amber liquid, holding back a cough as the warmth of the alcohol hit the back of her throat.

With a glass of malt in each hand, Lauren headed into the lounge and sat down at the side of David. She handed him a glass and smiled. The only sound was the clink of glass against glass. If it could be heard, Lauren imagined this would be the sound made in that instant when he played with your heartstrings, and you fell in love.

Lauren stared at David; eyes locked onto eyes.

Was this it?

Was this what love felt like?

As they sat there, they chatted. As they chatted, they sipped at the whisky. As time went on, Lauren found herself becoming more and more confident.

"Kiss me," Lauren whispered, putting her empty glass down on a side table. "Kiss me, David."

David didn't need to be asked twice. His heart did cartwheels as he listened to those very words. Lauren was the most beautiful woman he knew, and now she wanted to be kissed. He turned slightly on the sofa, then slowly, oh so slowly, lowered his face towards hers.