Cupid's Card Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder!" she screamed suddenly.

Mike's hips began pumping then. It was no longer a slow, steady lovemaking, but that hard, fast action. His hips slammed into her body, driving her down into the futon over and over. His balls slapped against her wet skin. Her cries and clutches signaling how close she was.

"Oh Mike...Mike...Mike I'm gonna .... Oh god...yes. Yes yes yesssss," she wailed as her teeth clenched and her fingers at her clit worked fast and then the good orgasm pummeled her. She was barely aware of it when Mike's body let go. His hips thrust as deeply as he could go, his own back arched back hard, his grunts and sighs as his balls let go and pumped a big load of seed deeply into her body.

"Don't take it out!" she plead suddenly. Mike's cock was softening but not yet soft. Her entire body tingled with pleasure, savoring the sensation of this new lover's spent cock plugging up her vagina...until nature and his shrinking took its course. Her eyes never left his, trailing her fingers lightly over his sweat-covered arms; his gaze bored into hers with intensity even as the sensations threatened to overwhelm him.

She felt the heated liquid slip out and coat her ass, and then Mike was down atop of her. They turned until they faced each other, new lovers staring into one another's eyes. Satisfied.

***

"There," I said.

"What did you do!" Ra demanded. "I saw nothing!"

I smiled. "It was when he offered his support, his shoulder for her to cry upon. That's what set this night into motion."

"Will it be a good, tender, lasting love?" Jesus wanted to know.

"Actually, yes," I said, looking at them. "She won't get pregnant here, by the way," I told Jesus.

"But at some point she will?" he followed up.

"What is it with you and pregnant chicks?" Zeus demanded. "I think you have a preggo fetish."

"Zeus..." Jesus said and shook his head. "Go clean yourself up, man!"

"Oops. Mighta got carried away there a bit." He stood up and walked off quickly, cupping his hands protectively at his lower body.

"I still saw nothing," Ra protested.

"Don't worry, you light bulb, it'll work out. I got them both," I assured him.

He blinked - blinding me momentarily - but nodded. "They looked lovely together."

"That's what happens when love springs up. They don't know it yet. But that look they gave each other in the first moment of penetration is one they will see in each other for years to come," I said, rather pleased with myself.

"Now if you can fix Kim and Kanye," Kali said wistfully.

I hooked a thumb at Jesus. "Miracles are his job, not mine."

12