Milk Man Pt. 01

Story Info
He is forced to impregnate them all. He is their commodity.
2.5k words
4.17
38.9k
32

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel the familiar squeeze of a woman when she massages my cock. I can smell her sweet lotion rising from her tits as it fumigates the room, painting the facade that this is a loving place.

"Haven't I done enough...?" I whimper. My dick hardens from her touch and she stands up to remove her panties so she can perform the next task.

"Answer me!" I cry, but the woman ignores my plea.

My cock is pushed past her already sopping pussy lips, slithering inside of her fuck hole. Her hips lower down until she bottoms out onto my lap. Her walls provide a different type of massage. Unlike her tits, this is a grip I can never escape. Sometimes, I could jerk my hips in a way where I'll slip myself out from her cleavage and although she quickly adjusts it back in place, that moment of freedom always brings me relief. But with her pussy, it is impossible.

"Fuck..." I groan. This woman is always one of the first to take a ride. I don't know her name, but she looks like a Layla. It seems fitting with her long, dyed auburn hair that gives me the impression that she's a spitfire in her regular life. She's wearing makeup as if this is some fancy outing, but she never makes conversation. She only walks in and takes.

When you've had so many holes, they start to blend together and many of them are average at best, but Layla has the ability to drain me dry. She thrusts up against me slowly at first; I can feel her pubes tickling my stomach. Then, she moves up and down, giving only the root of my cock air to breath before sheathing once again.

"You'll get what's coming, I swear!" I say with as much rage as I could muster. Layla takes this as a challenge. Lifting herself up with only the head of my dick still inside, she grips onto my shoulders and claws her painted nails into my sweaty flesh.

"Cute..." is the only word that I hear come from her mouth. Her hips fall downward, re-penetrating her pussy with my rock-hard shaft. The rush was relieving. I secretly begged to be encased in this woman's pussy and when she gave it to me it didn't take much for our meeting to end. My bound hands jerk against the restraints as my orgasm takes control of my body. My heart is racing and I must find release.

"Fuck fuck fuck...FUUUCK!"

Layla clenches around me, throwing her head back while my seed flows upward into her awaiting hole. It's so much that I can feel the cum spilling along my lap.

Day 32 of the experiment has begun.

Layla was the first one. Then came someone I named Cheyenne. She looks like someone who can be a kind-hearted librarian with light brown shoulder length hair and freckles. Her body was slim with no muscle and below 5 feet. You wouldn't imagine her to be so dominant.

"You've been waiting for this pussy, haven't you? You fucking slut!"

"Yes ma'am"

"Louder!"

"Yes ma'am!"

Cheyenne tried all types of positions, even though we were limited to the chair today. She got her fill riding my dick from behind. She caressed my face by reaching behind to lay her delicate fingers on my cheek and I sniffed at her hair which smelled like fresh mountain breeze.

She always gave compliments after our fuck to make up for her harsh words. Today it was, "You're going to be a great father."

Olivia was next, then Yasmin, Latoya, Stacy, Blair...

Jessica, Tonya, Shari, and Uma.

By the time I was expecting Elizabeth to visit, there was a commotion happening outside of the door. A lot of shuffling and defensive arguments. "We don't know what you're talking about," Elizabeth said, "If he's missing, he may've traveled far. I don't see why you'd come here when I don't even know this man."

Whoever they were talking to weren't convinced. They dragged the women out of the residence and placed them in police cars. There was silence after that. I sat in that cement room tied by the wrists in a chair for many hours with only my thoughts to entertain me.

Being here was something I wasn't exactly thrilled by, but it did give me space to forget the reality of my life outside of these walls. If I was saved, what would I do then? Return to my loveless marriage with a wife who was probably happier with me dead than alive? Go back to a teenage son who carries a resentment so deeply in his soul for my existence? I never understood that. Is being an heir to a multimillion dollar business THAT terrible for him?

Maybe now it is with how our stocks were plummeting low, which is what led me to the bar in the first place and meeting Elizabeth. That was the name she gave me anyway. She was the platinum Barbie all men drooled over with the seduction of a succubus. One drink was enough to take me home.

The blonde bounced on my dick that night. I laid there motionless.

"She was right..." Elizabeth moaned, "You are a stallion..." Her hands laid on my pecs and she leaned down to kiss my lips. "I always wanted to fuck a rich man..."

Eventually, I came inside of her. Elizabeth loved it and she refused to pull off.

"More" she cooed, "I need more..."

Word got around town that I was Elizabeth's sex slave, and soon enough, she wasn't the only gal that wanted a taste of my dick. It went beyond the fucking too; from the few words I've listened to, I was here not just to satisfy their needs but to give them an heir as well. They knew my worth and craved a piece of it. I was their commodity.

Thinking of it that way makes the experience better for me to digest. I was everything to these women with something that nobody else could provide. That blanket of security is something I've craved myself, so I understand why they wanted to keep me around. If my family really loved me, then I may have loathed these strangers, but who could hate people who have made it their daily mission to make you cum day after day?

"Anybody in there?" a voice called through the metal door, "I'm coming in!"

A loud bang greeted my ears before revealing a young officer. She was a new face. Tall and confident in her stance. Her dark brown hair was tied back in a neat bun and her face was natural, free from any manufactured products which impressed me because she was naturally gorgeous without them.

She placed her battering ram to a corner to tend to me. From her perspective, what this woman saw was a broken man bound to a chair with dried cum coating him from head to toe.

"How do you feel, sir?" She said in a professional tone. She was holding back, but I can tell from her eyes that she was disturbed by the scene. "It's okay if you're not ready to answer, but I want to get a good idea of your mindset right now."

She untied me and encouraged me to stand and stretch out my limbs.

"When you are ready, we will walk outside and take you to a hospital. My partner is waiting in the car. Then, we need to escort you to our police department for questioning. Do you have any loved ones who we can contact?"

Her words didn't exactly register in my mind. I had wanted to be freed, but now that I was, I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't believe the world waiting for me would be something that was worth living in anymore.

"How did you find me?"

"We got a lead from an anonymous witness," she said, scanning the area, "There weren't many, which is why it was so hard to find you, but my colleagues and I promised ourselves we'd fight to find you through whatever means."

I observed my surroundings along with the woman while standing in place. It really was a cold room in nature, but being minutes away from escaping from it a rush of nostalgia was passing through my veins. All of the things that happened here were from primal lust, an urge I doubt I will ever receive from my spouse. It doesn't matter the hardships I've gone through, with her uptight ass, she'll only see me as a sullied man and never want to cuddle much less fuck again.

The officer bent down to take a closer look at the mattress that laid in the corner of the room, with only a thin blanket covering it. Her ass was hovering slightly above ground while she knelt by the bed. She may have been fully clothed, but I could tell she had a lot of body to her. When I realized that I had this officer all to myself in this room, I knew that I needed to have a taste.

"Sir? Is everything all right?" she furrowed her eyebrows, seeing as how I shut the metal door behind myself. When she stood up to look at me, I saw her badge in full view.

L. Moreno. She couldn't have prepared for what was coming.

She yelled for me to stop because if I didn't then she'd be forced to use a weapon on me, but she did have a chance to reach for it before I yanked off her pants. I think she was simply amazed at the size of my girth and how ready I was to be inside of her after only knowing her for a such a short period of time. That's what happens when you're conditioned to cum every 10 minutes.

I had to tear off her shirt as well to see more of what she was working with and my god...those tits were by far the largest I've ever seen on a woman! Black really does make a body look slimmer because I would've never known Officer Moreno was so stacked.

"Stop this, you don't have to do this anymore!" she argued, "We will help you!"

Oh right, I did remember her saying that someone was outside waiting for us. "Oh well," I thought, "Better make this quick."

I wanted to tease her first by having her suck my dick or fuck me with her tits, but with how wet Moreno had become it looked like she didn't want to drag this along. I held the officer's legs back and without prep, pushed inside. She cried, digging her fingers into the mattress and it was then where I noticed her wedding ring.

It was a simple fraud diamond ring that her husband probably bought from a vending machine at a dollar store during his 30-minute lunch break, but she clearly cherished it. I could buy her a true diamond ring and a Mercedes-Benz on top of that, with a mansion and riches beyond her imagination. That's all that anyone wants out of me, and if I were in their shoes, I'd slut myself out for the benefits too.

Moreno tried to put on a dissatisfied face, but her body told her true emotions. It thrusted up against me and shuddered deliciously as the tip of my cock pressed against her sensitive spot. She gritted her teeth as a canine would to intimidate attackers, but her whimpers revealed how much of a greedy bitch she really was.

"This is what you wanted all along wasn't it, Officer?" I leaned forward and licked her nipple, "Entering in here, by yourself, with a depraved man and you think you'll get out unharmed? You must be new to the force," a dark chuckle ripped from my throat.

"No...my husband...His dick-"

"This isn't your husband, sweetie," I interjected, "This is all me. The man you wanted to save so much, repaying you for your kindness..."

Moreno sighed and let go of the mattress, wrapping her arms around me and said, "His dick...isn't as big as yours..."

I smirked, "There you go...let it all go."

We fucked. I released my seed into this stranger's eager cunt about three times before she finally reached her orgasm. Moreno sent shivers down my spine when she scratched my back and swore within the fuck dungeon: a place I had once loathed but now longed to stay in.

The door had swung open seconds afterwards, introducing another beautiful officer. She had wavy jet-black hair and pink, plump lips that I wanted to sink my dick in between.

"Moreno!" she yelled, "Don't worry, I got this!" This officer seemed even more inexperienced, fumbling to find her weapon that was clearly strapped around her waist. I shouldn't demean her though, she was just nervous watching me pull out of her spent comrade and strolling to her with a still painfully erect dick leaking with cum.

Grabbing her trembling arm, I ordered, "On your knees" but I knew she wouldn't go down without a fight, so I pushed her down myself. My large hands grabbed firmly at her face and just as I had wished, my cock slipped right into her hot cave of a mouth.

God, those lips were better than I imagined! The poor girl was such a mess, it was like she had never taken dick in her life, but she too let go thanks to the help of her partner Moreno who had walked over to us and knelt behind me to spread open my ass cheeks and take a lick. She teased my hole gently before digging past it and swirling her tongue around to taste my scent. Her moans helped to speed up my orgasm.

"This is okay," the rookie must've thought, "It's okay to like this..." Once I had brought her head closer to my crotch to consume my fourth load, she really must have liked it because her body went into shivers and her own cum was dripping inside of her panties which would be taken off shortly.

I was completely in control. I would also be completely fucked if I was brought back to the station and found out to have violated these two officers, but that's a risk I'm willing to take. The life I had before was comfortable, but nothing nearly as exciting as this. Those vicious women who I'm sure are now going to be imprisoned for life will have the honor of carrying my breed and letting them carry on the legacy of this beautifully twisted memory.

Who the hell knows what will occur past these walls, but if I'm lucky, I can keep these two cock sluts to myself for a very long time. We can all stay in here, go off the radar, disappear from our empty lives and escape into our own little world.