Cupid's Kiss

Story Info
Shy chemist seduces work crush with pheromone enhancer.
12.1k words
4.74
18.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
846 Followers

Jenny finally understood the power of Cupid's Kiss as Ben gently and lovingly pushed the seven-inch pink dildo into her pussy as she lay exposed on her office desk. She was determined to promote the artificial pheromone like the addictive drug that it was. Thankfully, it wasn't actually a drug. It was technically a fragrance. She still had a few misgivings about it, but she didn't want to acknowledge them as Ben stuffed her horny body with the slippery sex toy. Then he leaned down and lapped his warm tongue over her clit, forcing her to abandon all rational thought for a moment.

Jenny groaned softly as her inner muscles flexed on the firm silicone. Ben's hot breath felt wonderful on her crotch as his tongue lovingly massaged her clit. Her legs twitched as he began to work the dildo in and out of her body, pulling it through her swollen lips like the gentle lover that he was. She was determined to make the situation a common occurrence. Her life had been predictably lonely until thirty-six hours earlier. That's when Ben caught her attention. The very next day, she decided she was in love with him, just in time for Valentine's Day.

Jenny had known Ben at a distance for years. A unique chemical compound rightfully called Cupid's Kiss finally brought their antisocial-selves together. Ben had been working on the synthetic pheromone enhancer for half a decade, and Jenny was glad he decided to attract her with it. Ben would soon be christened Saint Valentine II, and she was his muse. She gasped as Ben thrust the dildo deeper and applied steady, rhythmic licking against her clit, driving an overwhelming erotic tingle deeper into her cunt. She ran her fingers into his dark hair and pulled it as she squirmed against her desk. She couldn't take the delicious tickling anymore. She cringed and cried out as he mercilessly pleasured her clit and massaged her aching pussy. The hard silicone felt wonderful, thrusting against her twitching muscles as an orgasm rocked through her body. She was surprised by her own noisy cries as she rode the toe-curling pleasure. She feared the office party down the hall would hear them, and that aroused her even more. She was not the same Jenny that Ben had encountered the previous day, and she was glad.

She gasped when Ben suddenly yanked the dildo out of her and shoved his thick cock in as a replacement. The fake cock fell to the floor with a thump as he pounded the real one inside her, needing to satisfy himself after being painfully aroused by her orgasmic cries and whimpers. She was still tingling from the rush of pleasure, and Ben's thick cock kept it going. Her blouse was open, and her breasts were hanging out, round and tempting, bouncing with every thrust. He reached over and squeezed the luscious handfuls as he drew closer to climax. He had fantasized about fucking Jenny on her desk more times than he could count, and it took five years of procrastinating and self-improvement before he finally worked up the nerve to even talk to her. Cupid's Kiss helped him break the ice on that bitter cold Thursday morning. Thanks to his invention, he had his fingers inside her wet warmth that evening, and the next day led to even more excitement.

Ben smiled and grunted as intense pleasure rushed through his cock and groin, forcing a hot splash of cum into Jenny's pussy. She groaned and squeezed his wrists as he continued to pump into her. Her inner muscles were clutching at him hungrily, massaging his twitching cock. It felt like pure love, and he hoped it was, finally. The last thirty-six hours had been heaven for both of them, and people were beginning to notice. Ben was distracted from his bliss when he heard muffled voices in the hall outside the office.

"Oh shit, someone's coming!" he gasped and quickly pulled out of Jenny's heavenly warmth. "Under the desk," he ordered as he helped her sit up.

"Oh fuck!" she giggled as she dived under the desk after him.

They had to smash into each other to fit in the tight space. Ben gathered Jenny in his lap and pulled her beautiful legs into the shadows just as the voices stopped outside the door. They heard a muffled argument about who should carry more ice up from the first-floor lounge.

"Your cock is poking into my ass," Jenny whispered with a smile as she nuzzled Ben's neck. He smelled good enough to eat.

"Is that a request?" he whispered with a smirk.

"It might be," she whispered as she kissed the nape of his neck, making him feel warm all over.

"I've wanted you for so long. Now here you are, sitting on my cock under your office desk," Ben chuckled. "I would fuck you again if I could actually move."

"You can fuck me again once they leave the hall. If they ever leave the hall," she sighed. That's when the office door suddenly squeaked open. "Oh shit!" she gasped and grabbed the neon pink dildo off the carpet and pulled it into the shadows between them.

They both held their breath and listened. They could hear giggles and soft footsteps on the carpet across the room. Then they heard moaning and kissing before two bodies tumbled onto the sofa against the wall.

"Shit," Jenny chuckled, remembering she had told Shelly, the office receptionist and her unspoken best friend, that she could fuck their boss Derrick in her office if she wanted to. It had been a joke at that time. She didn't think they would actually do it. Tequila was very liberating.

"Who is it?" Ben whispered.

"Our boss. We are so fucking screwed," she whispered, trying hard not to burst into laughter. She hadn't had that much fun in years.

*

Let's pause for a moment here and reflect. Wipe all thoughts of fucking on an office desk, bouncing tits, and a big pink dildo from your mind. We need to build up our main characters a little more. I'm sure you're probably wondering how the two lovebirds ended up in this embarrassing situation. Let's go back to the previous day and find out. Jenny and Ben were practically strangers then. We'll start with Jenny.

"Oh god... it's that time of year again. Singles Awareness Day," she groaned under her breath as she hurried down the sidewalk with her coat pulled tight around her.

She had noticed little pink and red hearts magically appearing in coffee shop windows a few days earlier. It was February 13, and the coldest Thursday New York had seen in twenty years, but she was determined to walk her usual route to work in spite of the wind and snow. Her teeth were chattering as she ducked into Judy's Corner Cafe for her normal latte. She had a solid five minutes to spare, thanks to her accelerated walking pace. The small cafe was packed tighter than usual. She squeezed into the warm sea of bodies and sighed in relief. She fully understood why penguins huddled together during a storm. She waited in line at the kiosk for her opportunity to type in her order. She could even pay for it with a credit card, sparing her the hassle of actually speaking to anyone. Then she squeezed herself into the corner by the window and pulled out her phone to avoid any potential small talk.

She was reading work emails when a warm body squeezed into the small space beside her and promptly searched his coat for his phone. Jenny didn't mind. His proximity wasn't bothering her in the packed cafe. The situation was very common, but something was different this time. A heady and slightly intoxicating smell wafted from the stranger's coat when he opened it to retrieve his phone. She shuddered as his warm scent filled her nostrils. Between the freshly brewed coffee and steamed milk, she didn't think anything could smell better than Judy's coffee bar, but he did. Without thinking, she glanced in his direction, suddenly determined to put a face with the incredible smell.

That's when Jenny found herself in a situation that provoked her social anxiety. She knew the man, but he looked different since she last saw him. It was Ben, the shy lab technician that worked in the chemical department upstairs from her office. He had lost a solid forty pounds since she last noticed him. She recognized his soft brown curls as they escaped from the furry gray cuff of his knitted beanie. The curls were long enough to touch the edges of his invisible frame glasses that slightly magnified his already big blue eyes. She had thought he was cute even with the extra pounds, but now she thought he was gorgeous. She didn't understand how anyone could smell as enchanting as he did at that moment. It didn't smell like cologne. It smelled like healthy skin and the musk of something savory. It made her consider climbing into his coat and rubbing her face against his chest. That definitely wasn't a normal chain of thought for her. He turned his gaze on her when he noticed her staring. He smiled softly as he searched her eyes.

"Hi," he said nervously. "You're Jenny from advertising, right?"

"Uh, yes, and you're Ben, right?"

"Wow... you know my name?" he asked with a huge grin.

"Of course, I thought you were cute, so it stuck with me," she blurted as if she were talking to herself.

That was a habit that worked against her when she attempted to communicate with other humans in real life. Email, texting, and online forums helped her convince her peers that she was normal and not an anxious babbling simpleton. Her onset of humiliation was spreading across her face and down her neck as a pink blush. She was glad her scarf was hiding her chest. Her chest would turn beet red when she was really embarrassed, and that prompted questions about sunburns. Instead of attempting to explain how fiercely she blushed, she would simply admit to having a sunburn. It was a vicious, humiliating cycle.

Ben was rendered speechless after her comment. As Jenny was severely distracted by her humiliating verbal slip-up, Ben was delightfully stunned. He had admired Jenny at a distance for as long as they were both employed at Scent Works Inc. He often dreamed and fantasized about striking up a charming conversation with his longtime crush in her favorite coffee shop. He could barely believe it was actually happening, and she said something he never thought he would hear. She thought he was cute. Hearing that simple phrase from her was like winning the lottery. He had often practiced how such a scenario would play out, but he wasn't sure he had the nerve to do it. His social anxiety was making his heart race, and his thoughts were rushing together. He was angry at his body's predictable reaction, and he was tired of being lonely. He had to keep his shit together. He had been hoping for this opportunity for too long to let it slip away.

"I... think you're cute too," he stammered with a lot of effort. He had successfully continued the conversation in spite of his anxiety, and the adorable deepening of her blush was an unexpected reward.

Suddenly, the morning sun broke through the snow clouds and cast a glowing beam through the coffee shop window. It illuminated Jenny's beautiful face as she gazed up at Ben with her heart pattering happily from being called cute. Her big hazel eyes shimmered with a mix of green and gray. Her lips slightly sparkled from the finely crushed minerals in her favorite cherry lip balm, and the light brown hair that was spilling out of her snow bonnet had turned to rivulets of glowing copper. The heavens had opened for Ben at that moment. He was suddenly standing in the presence of a goddess. His last comment was no longer valid, and he would have to correct himself.

"I take that back," he said with a gulp. "I actually think you're enchanting," he breathed. He had goose-flesh as he gazed at her.

Her mouth slightly opened and her eyes widened in surprise. No one had ever referred to her in such an elegant manner. The nicest compliment she received so far that year was when their boss referred to her desk as a tidy workstation. That simple, non-personal comment had almost left her speechless in a rush of social anxiety. She had managed a timid "thank you" to her boss and moved on with her life, but Ben's compliment was on another level. She felt a simple "thank you" for it would be a bit rude. She needed to get a hold of herself and prove she could function like a real human. She wanted to impress the handsome man in front of her, or at least not insult him. Her mind was scrambling to figure out what she was supposed to say at that point. She needed to compliment him back, and the obvious reply came to her.

"I um... think you smell enchanting," she stammered with a nervous grin. That was good, even a little flirty. She wasn't a lost cause after all.

Ben suddenly laughed and looked down with a big smile on his face. His skin felt hot and his heart was pounding. He loved how he felt at that moment. It was a breath of fresh air after years of longing for Jenny's attention. He took a deep breath to steady the excited trembling in his chest before he looked up and met her gaze again. They stared at each other for a long moment, admiring each other's eyes in the morning light. The situation wasn't awkward anymore. It was slightly enthralling. Ben needed to add to the conversation at that point, and Jenny had directed the subject towards a topic he could easily talk about.

"Thank you, Jenny. I'm glad you like my smell. I've been working on it for almost six years," he said with a smile. He couldn't stop smiling at that point.

"What do you mean? That's not your natural smell?" she asked in confusion.

Jenny was happy to be getting logical questions out at that point. She was on a roll. The awkwardness had been dispelled, and the relief of it had un-jumbled her thoughts. Her heart was still racing, and her skin felt hot, but it was a pleasant excitement compared to her nervous humiliation from earlier.

"Well, some of it is. I developed a compound that enhances the smell of naturally occurring pheromones on the skin. A little bit of sweat activates it. Glamorous, right? I call it Cupid's Kiss. It's a silly name. I'll probably change it," he said with an embarrassed shrug.

"You shouldn't. I think it's a great name," she insisted. "It felt like something mystical kissed me when I smelled you earlier," she confessed with more blush rushing to her cheeks.

She knew her excitement was fueling her honesty a little too much. His handsome blue gaze and intoxicating smell were pulling the truth out of her. Ben also had an honest air about him that compounded the effect. It was one of the traits that added to his cuteness when she met him in passing five years earlier.

He looked at her incredulously for a moment. His intense gaze sent a wonderful spike of anxiety up the center of her body. It flummoxed her for a moment. She didn't know anxiety could feel good.

"Thank you for telling me that," he said in amazement. "That's the effect I had been hoping for. When did you smell it exactly? Could you describe it to me?" he asked as he leaned a little closer.

"I... sure," she said with a gulp. "Um, it hit me when you opened your coat to get your phone. It was a warm smell if that makes sense. Uh, where did you put the compound on your skin?" she asked.

"I rubbed a little on my neck before my workout this morning. Do you want to smell it again?" Ben asked as he opened his coat, freeing his neck and chest from the faux-fur lining.

He was suddenly in an excited-scientific mood with his most favorite person in the world. He didn't think his morning could get any better, but it did.

Jenny moaned softly and closed her eyes as the heady scent filled her nostrils again. It made her feel shaky all over with pleasure.

"Wow," she breathed as she stepped closer to Ben, stood on her toes, and brought her nose to his neck. Then she inhaled his delicious smell. It made her insides dance with tingles. She had to exercise an incredible amount of willpower not to touch her lips to his neck and taste him. She wished he would just wrap her in his coat at that point and call it a day.

Ben's eyelids drooped and he shuddered all over when her nose brushed his neck. He hadn't been expecting her to come that close, and he never imagined a simple touch could feel good enough to give him a raging erection in less than a second. He had an overwhelming desire to wrap her in his coat and squeeze her soft body against him for the rest of the day. As his heart rate ebbed upward and his body grew hotter from her proximity, the temptation was simply overwhelming. What did he have to lose if he did it? Nothing that he could think of. The reward was totally worth the risk of the humiliation that could follow.

Ben gulped, then very slowly wrapped his coat around her like he was capturing a rare butterfly between his hands. With a shaky breath of pure exhilaration, he gently pulled her soft body against his. She didn't resist or even think about pulling away as his warmth and smell surrounded her. He had granted her unspoken wish, and it felt wonderful. Ben's chest suddenly ached from the incredible pounding of his heart against his ribs. He had to be dreaming. The beautiful woman he had been fantasizing about for years was wrapped in his coat as they waited for their morning coffee. It was simply heaven on earth.

Jenny moaned softly and slid her arms around his fleece sweater and melted against his chest. He felt solid and strong in her arms. She could feel his heart pounding as they embraced. How did that happen? One second she was lost in his blue gaze and wanting to kiss his neck, and the next second she was climbing into his coat. Neither one of them understood what exactly had happened in that overwhelming instant, but everything about it satisfied something they had been longing for.

Jenny suddenly feared she was still at home in bed, dreaming about the delicious smelling man that called her enchanting. It was a little too good to be true. A tear dripped from her eye at the thought of waking up and realizing it was a dream. Life would be a bigger bitch than she first thought if that happened, but it didn't. She wasn't dreaming. She was wrapped in Ben's coat in her favorite coffee shop, and she wasn't going to let her anxiety ruin their magical moment. She was eventually distracted from the intensity of it by someone calling her name. Her coffee was ready.

"Um... do you want to get that?" Ben whispered as he rested his cheek against her head.

"No. I'm good," she whispered as she nuzzled his chest.

Ben smiled and laughed as he squeezed her tighter. He was so content he could fall asleep in her arms standing up. Then something occurred to him. He wondered if the Cupid's Kiss compound was fueling her desire to be close to him. He didn't think the chemical could take ALL the credit. At least he hoped it couldn't. He had worked hard on himself for five years to build up the confidence to squeeze in beside Jenny at her favorite coffee shop that morning. He didn't want to doubt himself at that moment. He had won the lottery, and he intended to indulge in it for a little while. The reasonable world could wait.

It seemed like time had frozen as they stood in the morning light, resting in each other's blissful warmth. The people around them simply smiled when they noticed their intimate embrace. Folks assumed they were longtime friends or lovers, not two strangers that started talking less than twenty minutes earlier.

Ben sighed when he noticed the crowd beginning to thin out around them. The morning was wearing on, and they were both late for work. He honestly didn't care, but he didn't want to get Jenny into trouble.

"Jenny," he whispered, regretfully breaking the spell they had been under, "I would honestly love to stand here with you all day, but we should probably retrieve our coffees and head to work," he whispered as he squeezed her a little tighter.

"Yeah... probably," she sighed as she squeezed him in return.

"Hey uh... would you like to be my date for the office's Valentine's Day party?" he asked, hating how lame it sounded after their entrancing morning.

chloehunt
chloehunt
846 Followers