Cupid's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that was two minutes," she chuckled as she stood and smiled at his half-lidded eyes.

"Thank you, Jenny. You're amazing," he breathed as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her for another minute. Then he tidied himself up and headed home. He was already looking forward to seeing her again in the morning.

Jenny hurried home and got to work baking the cupcakes she promised to bring in to work for the Valentine's Day party. She was singing and dancing around the kitchen after her incredible day with Ben. He sent her an email later that night with his phone number in it. She quickly sent him hers. He was sad that he wouldn't get to join her for coffee in the morning. He had to take his mom and dad to breakfast before they went home. Jenny texted him a heart-felt goodnight before she cleaned up the kitchen and headed to bed. She was still smiling as she drifted off to sleep.

She left her apartment ten minutes early that morning. She wanted to drop the cupcakes off with Shelly before she backtracked to her favorite cafe. Ben had texted her his coffee order at her request. They planned a short Valentine's Day coffee break together in her office before officially starting work. Jenny strolled through the automatic doors of Scent Works Inc and almost dropped her cupcakes when she looked at the reception desk. A seven-inch neon-pink dildo had been suctioned onto the glass surface of the main counter.

"The V-day Pink Pecker has returned on cue!" she laughed.

The damn thing always appeared at a random person's desk on Valentine's Day. That lucky person would have to secretly pass it on. If you were the last person to see it that day, you had to keep track of it until next year. If the important work relic doesn't turn up on Valentine's Day the following year, then everyone would have to attend a work-sponsored karaoke party. Jenny cringed at that thought. She also cringed at the thought of Derrick discovering their sordid tradition. He sometimes arrived before Shelly. Jenny grumbled and made a last-minute decision to take the dildo to her office before anyone else saw it. On her way back through the lobby, Shelly appeared through the door and greeted her.

"Hey, Jenny! You're here early," Shelly observed as she carried some party supplies behind the reception desk.

"I'm heading out to grab some coffee from the cafe. Do you want anything?"

"A date for tonight, maybe?" she sighed sarcastically.

"Oh shit, I can actually help you with that," Jenny said when she remembered the little glass cylinder of Cupid's Kiss in her purse.

Jenny dabbed some of the oil on Shelly's hand and told her to rub it on her neck. Then she needed to sweat a little and get close to Derrick. Shelly rolled her eyes and promised to do her best.

Jenny eventually arrived back in her office with the coffees and sat at her desk to rest for a bit. Her mornings were rarely so busy. A text from Ben popped up and announced he would be outside her door in less than a minute. She smiled as she glanced across the room. She gasped when her eyes settled on the neon-pink dildo lying on the couch next to the box of cupcakes.

"Shit!" she squeaked and dashed across the room to retrieve it and hide it before Ben walked in. She was halfway back to her desk when the door opened.

"Good morning!" he announced as he stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"Good morning, and happy Valentine's Day," she said as she twirled around and smiled at him.

She felt warm all over to see his handsome figure standing in her office again, even while clutching a seven-inch silicone dong behind her back.

"Thanks for grabbing me a coffee. The coffee at my dad's favorite cafe tastes like dirt," he sighed as he walked over and kissed her.

She groaned softly from the wonderful greeting. He smelled exceptionally delicious again that morning. As she melted into his kiss, she wrapped both of her arms around his tight waist and squeezed him against her.

"God, I can't believe this is real," he chuckled against her lips before he rubbed his nose against hers. "What's in your hand? Is that my coffee?" he asked when he felt something odd pressing into his back.

"Uh, you don't want this in your mouth," she chuckled as she stepped away from him and showed him the dildo.

"Oh shit," he gasped with wide, startled eyes. "Why do you have that?" he stammered.

"Oh... you've never seen the infamous Pink Pecker before?" she asked in disbelief.

"No. Should I have seen it?"

"Shit, that's right. Your office is on the third floor. This is a first and second-floor tradition," she chuckled in humiliation. She quickly explained the Valentine's Day tradition of hiding the Pink Pecker and how she found it that morning stuck to the reception desk. "I owe Shelly after yesterday. I think I'll just hide the stupid thing myself until next year," she chuckled as she walked over to her desk and sat down.

She thumped the pink phallus's suction cup against the glass top in front of her so it would stand up on its own, causing Ben to burst out laughing.

"Wow, the past two days have been wild," he chuckled as he sat on the edge of her desk and picked up his coffee. The dildo was happily standing next to his thigh. He rolled his eyes at it.

"What's wrong, Ben? Does Pink Pecker offend you?" she chuckled.

"No," he sighed into his coffee. "Do you have one like that at home?" he asked with a smirk.

The shock that filled her eyes after that question was priceless.

"No," she mumbled as she averted her eyes from him and the dildo.

"That blush is telling a different story. What color is it?" he asked with a huge grin, prompting her to roll her eyes and smile in defeat.

"It's flesh colored," she confessed as she set her steady hazel gaze on him.

"Classy," he said in approval as he returned her steady gaze.

"Well now, Ben. Why are you blushing?" she asked.

"I was imagining you using it," he confessed.

Suddenly, a light knock on the office door startled them both. Jenny grabbed Pink Pecker, yanked it off her desk, and shoved it in a drawer before Derrick stepped into the office.

"Good morning, sir. How can we help you?" Ben announced as Derrick looked at him in surprise.

"Ben? I wasn't expecting to see you in here. Sorry to interrupt your morning coffee, Jenny, but I need a demo of that kiosk ad by five today. The mall reps are riding me about it," he sighed as he handed her a stack of new design requests.

"Ugh, I can get it done if I order in more coffee and skip lunch," she groaned. She would have to bust her butt all day to get the damn thing finished before the party.

Derrick apologized again before making his exit. Then Ben burst out laughing again.

"Shit, I think Pink Pecker has whiplash after that violent tugging," he sputtered.

"I'll apologize to it later," she sighed as she tapped her space bar and went to work.

"I'll bring you lunch today if you like. I'll even bring you dinner," he offered as he watched her collect the beautiful images she created for the ad.

"That would be wonderful. Thanks, Ben," she said as she smiled up at him.

"You deserve it," he whispered as he leaned down and kissed her for a wonderful minute, then he promptly made his exit before he was late to the lab again.

Ben was thinking about Jenny for the next three hours as he helped a fellow technician stabilize a new version of their most popular fragrance. Then he dashed out of the lab and collected lunch for himself and Jenny at the first opportunity. He found her right where he left her, but her desk had collected two more empty coffee cups by that point. She had also shed her gray jacket. She was wearing a see-through white blouse that dipped low in the front. The outline of her lacy bra was visible from the side, and it caused him to stop and stare.

"Thank god, I'm starving," she announced as she glanced at him, prompting him to stop staring and give her the food.

"Will you meet the deadline?" he asked as he pulled a chair out of the corner and sat next to her to eat his sandwich.

"I don't know, maybe," she sighed as she took a big bite of her sandwich and looked at him in defeat.

"Whatever happens, I plan to have a romantic dinner with you tonight, even if it's at your desk."

She laughed and shook her head at him.

"Okay. I'll be looking forward to it."

At five o'clock that afternoon, there was a knock at her door again. She hoped it was Ben, but it was Derrick, to her disappointment. He was wearing a string of red hearts around his neck and a shiny red hat upon his head. The Valentine's Day party was in full swing in the bigger lounge down the hall. He had stepped away to check on her, hoping she was finished with the ad demo. She had a solid hour of work to go before it would be presentable. She apologized and promised to have it done before the party was over. If the party was good, and enough people stayed for it, that would buy her enough time to finish up and make a short appearance. No one really expected to waste their entire evening at a work party unless it turned out to be wild. That had happened once before, according to Shelly. Jenny usually wouldn't go to the party at all, but she had promised Shelly she would stop by for a few minutes.

Jenny grumbled when her progress bar declared her images would take fifteen minutes to render. She grumbled and drained the last of her coffee. It was five-thirty. She would stop in at the party and say hi before returning to wrap up the project. She pulled on her jacket and strolled down the hall to the lounge. Salsa music was blaring from the overhead speakers as she entered. Her mouth dropped open to see Shelly and Derrick in the middle of the room, dancing like seasoned professionals. She hurried over to Megan from HR and asked what she had missed. Someone had spiked the punch with tequila before the party started, and it quickly made the party interesting. She inquired of Ben's whereabouts, but no one had seen him since four. She sighed and poured herself a small cup of punch. She sipped it as she watched Shelly and Derrick's dancing regress into silly flirting. The punch was taking its toll on their balance. Jenny quickly made her exit when the party games started.

She was relieved that the party was going well. Derrick would likely be too drunk to collect the ad demo after the party. That gave her time to slack off and find Ben. She stepped into her office and gasped to find him waiting for her at her desk. He had turned off all the lights except for the little Tiffany-style lamp by the window. A delicious looking spread of steak and mashed potatoes with garlic bread had been laid out on her desk. A little pink candle was burning next to a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket.

"It's lame, I know," he announced with a smile. "But I promise it is tasty. I fried the steaks myself on that little stove in the first-floor lounge. Hurry and sit down before the food gets cold. Oh, and happy Valentine's Day," he said as he walked over to her and gave her a soft kiss. Then he led her over to their makeshift dinner table.

They ate and laughed about what Jenny had witnessed during her ten-minute visit to the office party. Ben was disappointed that he missed Derrick and Shelly dancing. The office would be talking about that for weeks. After some food and champagne, Jenny felt her energy returning. She was smiling as she watched Ben putting away the plates and utensils that he had carried in from his apartment that morning. No one had ever gone through that much trouble to make her happy before. It made her chest ache with gratitude.

"Thank you for this, Ben. This has been the best Valentine's Day I have ever had," she confessed.

"I'm glad. Yesterday and today have been the best two days of my life. It's wonderful waking up in the morning and having someone to look forward to," he confessed as he leaned over to her chair and kissed her softly.

Jenny set her wineglass on her desk and ran her fingers into his soft curls as they explored each others' mouths.

"Mmm," she hummed as she leaned her forehead against his and breathed him in for a moment. "You still smell amazing. Did you put on more Cupid's Kiss today?" she asked.

"Nope. That's just plain old me you're smelling," he said with a smile.

"Wow. I wish I could bottle you up and wear you on my neck all day."

"I think that's the champagne talking," he chuckled.

"It's probably the tequila. I had a small glass before dinner."

"Oh, you must be a bit drunk and tired. Do you need a respite before we move on to the next phase of our evening?"

"I'm definitely not drunk yet, just happily buzzed. I still have work to do," she sighed as she leaned back to admire his sleepy blue eyes.

"That's too bad. Let me make you more comfortable before you hit the grindstone," he sighed as he reached over and began unbuttoning her blouse. He had wanted a better look at her lacy bra all afternoon.

Jenny smiled as his warm fingers gently caressed her cleavage on their journey down to her buttons.

"Wow, I never thought I would enjoy acting like a teenager at my nine to five big-girl job," she sighed with a smile.

"I suspect my mind is a little dirtier than the average teenager," he said with a sneaky grin.

"You obviously didn't go to my high school, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. What's your plans for me, Cupid?"

"Well, first of all, I plan to lay you down half-naked on your desk," he whispered as he opened her blouse and slid his warm hands into her bra. She shuddered from the pleasant sensation as he lovingly squeezed her breasts for the first time. "God, you feel better than I imagined," he whispered against her lips as he explored her soft flesh. "As I was saying, once you're lying exposed on your desk, I want to slowly work the infamous Pink Pecker into your cunt while madly licking your clit. I intend to do that until you beg me to stop or beg me for more. Whichever comes first," he said before he slid his tongue into her mouth and kissed her passionately for a moment.

Jenny groaned as she kissed him back with equal passion. She felt him pull her bra down so her breasts could hang free. That was one of many new sensations she had experienced in her office over the past two days. Ben let out a happy sigh as he drew away from her for a moment.

"Any objections to my plan?" he asked.

"Nope. Wait, did you wash Pink Pecker?"

"Of course," he snorted.

"No objections then."

"Good," he breathed before he stood, picked her up under her arms, and effortlessly hoisted her bottom onto the edge of her desk.

"Whoa," she breathed as he parted her knees and stood between them. "I sense a healthy gym habit," she whispered before he leaned down and kissed her again.

She moaned when she felt his hand slide between her legs until he found her underwear. He pulled the fabric aside and slid a curious fingertip through her growing wetness, drawing more moisture out. She shuddered with tingles from the gentle caress.

"I have never felt anything more silky or inviting," he whispered as he explored her soft, swollen lips, spreading her slippery arousal all over them.

Suddenly, he pulled her mouth to his and kissed her hard as he pushed her backward, forcing her to recline until her hair spilled off the back of her desk. The glass felt pleasantly cool on her back. He pressed his hard body into her soft frame as his hips forced her legs open. Sharp tingles raced up the center of her body as the hard bulge in his pants pressed against her cunt through her panties. She shuddered and squirmed to feel him more as she sank her fingernails into his biceps through his dress shirt. He groaned as he gently rocked his hips, massaging himself against her inviting warmth. She felt hot even through their clothes. He was slightly regretting his plan to use a toy first, but he wasn't going to stray from it after Jenny approved it. He pulled himself away from her incredible warmth and admired the feast laid out before him. Her beautiful face and chest were blushing above her exposed tits. Her breasts were perfectly round, and her disarranged bra was pushing them up from below in a provocative manner. He was suddenly very glad he didn't completely remove the bra.

Her big hazel eyes were half-lidded as she smiled up at him. He wondered if she knew how tempting she was. He still felt she was way out of his league, but there they were. Enjoying each other to the fullest. He smiled as he slid his hand up her thighs, pushing her black skirt up until it was bunched around her perfect hips. Her chest was rising and falling excitedly as he slowly pulled her underwear down off her legs and dropped them beside her on the desk.

"I'll try not to leave any embarrassing items scattered about your office, but I can't make any promises," he said as he opened her desk drawer and retrieved the infamous seven-inch neon-pink phallus from its hiding spot.

Jenny immediately started laughing when she saw it. Ben loved how sensually her breasts jiggled when she laughed. It was simple and enthralling at the same time. Everything about her was insanely beautiful and tempting. He should have hugged her in the cafe five years earlier, but it likely would not have had the same effect then. He had barely started work on Cupid's Kiss at that point. He was still reluctant to give all the credit for their budding relationship to the compound.

He smiled hugely as he brought the tip of the firm silicone sex toy against her dripping pink lips and massaged her with it. He saw the shudder of pleasure it caused. He could smell her natural scent, and it made his cock ache more. He was suddenly jealous of the ridiculous Pink Pecker, but he wasn't going back on his plan. He would sink it into her pussy first. His cock would get to indulge later.

"Are you ready?" he whispered with his heart pounding.

"Yes," she breathed and licked her lips.

He watched her face as he pushed the sex toy harder against her glistening opening. He felt the incredible resistance of her inner muscles as it began to slowly penetrate her. She groaned and squirmed as it opened her up and slid deep inside her. It felt exceptionally good for her because Ben was controlling it. It never felt that good when she did it to herself with her own toy.

He smiled as he watched the pleasure on her face. He was tingling all over as he began to pull it in and out of her. Her eyes rolled back a little as she squeezed it with her cunt, making it harder for Ben to move it.

"Damn, you are a show-off," he said in admiration.

She smiled and laughed at his comment. Then she let herself indulge in the erotic moment. She was lying on her desk with her legs open and her breasts hanging out as a beautiful man shoved a silicone dildo inside her. That was by far the most exciting Valentine's Day she had ever experienced in her life.

Her body and face felt extra hot as she gazed at Ben's handsome face. He looked sleepy and aroused as he pleasured her. He gave her a quick smile before he leaned down and licked her clit with his hot tongue. Her legs jump from the intense caress. She shuddered with pleasure as she reached up and held onto the bar that mounted one of her monitors to her desk. She needed something to hold on to as Ben lapped over her clit in a mind-numbing pattern while working the hard silicone inside her. Even with the alcohol numbing her a little, she was going to hit oblivion fast. Her overly aroused body needed a good release after that long day.

Suddenly, he began pushing the tip of his tongue hard and fast to the left and right over her clit. Her abs tightened, and she let out a noisy gasp as her body cringed with pleasure. She had never felt anything like it. He sensed her enjoyment of it and doubled his efforts. She cried out and cringed more as her pussy clutched hungrily at the dildo. She was overly ready to hit climax. Ben groaned with arousal as he enjoyed her pleasure. He worked the silicon cock deeper into her tight muscles and quickly pushed her to orgasm. She let out a noisy cry of ecstasy as sharp tingles race through her pussy and up into her abdomen. She cringed, shuddered, and held onto the mounting bar as Ben massaged her through the wild spasms. He carefully prolonged the fleeting ecstasy until he couldn't take it anymore.