Cupid's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and squeezed him one last time before she drew away and looked into his handsome face.

"I would love to," she agreed.

They reluctantly released each other and shivered to lose each other's warmth. They already felt the need to embrace again, but they were both too flummoxed to stray from the plan of retrieving their coffees and proceeding to work. That was something normal to help them move along with their strange day. After a few minutes in the microwave, their coffees had been returned to their steaming glory, and they proceeded out of the coffee shop together. The wind was still bitter cold and biting at their faces, but it didn't dampen their spirits or rush their steps.

"This is amazing," Jenny said with a smile as she glanced at Ben. "Cupid's Kiss is going to launch you to superstardom! Did you know it would smell that good?" she asked in amazement.

"I had no idea until you climbed into my coat," he laughed with a fresh blush spreading across his cheeks.

"I knew you were smart," she said with a grin, "but now I think you're a genius. Will you let me design your ad campaign? Derrick was hinting at doubling my workload. Is that what he meant? Does he know you completed the fragrance?"

"No. I haven't brought it to his attention in months. I've been telling him I was close to a breakthrough, but I'm afraid he'll hate the concept. I haven't been working on a real perfume. Cupid's Kiss just makes your normal smell into a perfume," he said with a shrug.

"I think that's better than a normal perfume! You could advertise it as organic and natural. People will be lining up outside the stores to get their hands on it," she declared.

Ben was thrilled by Jenny's enthusiasm, and she was thrilled to be talking so easily with a coworker. She wasn't tripping over her words and humiliating herself like she usually did. It felt normal speaking to Ben. She was ecstatic for his success with Cupid's Kiss, and she was enthralled by him as a person. Her protective cage of avoidance had shattered when his warm coat and arms went around her. She was on top of the world and she wanted to share that feeling with him because he caused it.

"Jenny, would you like to try it? I would love to smell it on you," he confessed as he stopped on the sidewalk in front of their office building.

"Sure," she said in delight. "Um, meet me in the first-floor lounge for lunch and bring a sample with you."

"Excellent. It's a date," he said with a big smile.

Jenny laughed and returned his beautiful smile.

"I'm on a roll today. I have two planned dates that I'm looking forward to, and it's not even nine-thirty yet," she said as Ben pulled the front door open and waved her in.

They both greeted Shelly, the front desk receptionist, and asked if Derrick had asked about them.

"He has," she said as she pulled up her messages. "He asked two minutes ago if I've seen you guys yet, and he used two question marks. He's getting impatient. I was hesitating to reply because I saw you guys coming up the walk. What do you want me to tell him?" she asked as she looked between them.

Shelly often played the hero when someone was late. Everyone liked her. She was a bit shy for a front desk receptionist, but her manners were spot on, and her work ethic was admirable. Her beautiful auburn hair and bright smile made up for her minor social awkwardness. Jenny knew Shelly had a crush on their boss Derrick. She had confessed it to her via text message while they were bored at their desks one afternoon. Shelly was the closest thing Jenny had to a best friend, and they still preferred to text each other instead of speaking in person. That made them like each other more.

"Crap, what's our story?" Jenny whispered as she looked at Ben for help.

"Tell him we've been in the lobby for the last twenty minutes discussing work projects," Ben said as he looked at Shelly with pleading eyes.

"I don't know, guys. That's pushing it. I don't want to get caught lying. What if he checks the cameras?" she asked nervously.

"Just do it this one time, Shelly, please?" Jenny begged. "Something has happened that's going to rock the company, and it's all thanks to Ben. We want to keep Derrick off our backs for today, so we can test something. This something could even get you a date with Derrick to the Valentine's Day party if you want," she offered with a mischievous grin.

Shelly's eyes widened, and she blushed rather furiously at that offer. She had never seen her quiet friend so animated before. Something big had happened, and considering how close Jenny and Ben were standing, she had an idea of what it was.

"Okay. I'll lie my ass off for you two. This better be worth it," she mumbled, shaking her head.

"Thank you, Shelly. I owe you big time. You and Derrick can use my office couch to make out on at the party," Jenny chuckled.

Shelly rolled her eyes and shooed them both away so she could type up a quick lie to cover for their late asses.

Jenny was on cloud nine as she parted ways with Ben and hurried to her corner office. She pulled off her heavy winter coat, scarf, and hat and tossed them on the wrack by the door before she carried what was left of her coffee over to her desk. She tapped her space bar, bringing her two thirty-inch monitors to life. Jenny was a graphic designer and an ad campaign designer. She liked the freedom to design and execute things exactly how she wanted them, and she was talented enough to convince Derrick to let her do it alone. Her beautiful ads had sold a lot of perfume, and she was planning to apply that knowledge to Cupid's Kiss. She knew she was jumping the gun a little. The compound hadn't even been explained to Derrick yet. He would have to approve it before it received testing, funding, and advertising. That's when a deviant plan formulated in Jenny's mind. She knew exactly how to convince Derrick to approve Cupid's Kiss.

Jenny was bouncing in her seat and waving when she saw Ben's handsome figure stroll through the entrance of the lounge. She had secured a quiet corner table for them to enjoy their lunches together. It felt strange to be looking forward to company for lunch. Jenny usually carried her food back to her office so she could hide from the world and eat in solitude. Ben was all smiles as he sat down close to her with his toasted Philly-cheesesteak sandwich. Jenny thought he, and the sandwich, smelled heavenly, and she figured they both tasted just as good. She was surprised at her train of thought that day. Her thoughts weren't usually sexually charged, but Ben had officially changed that. She wanted to have sex with Ben at some point. That realization sent her stomach fluttering. Her last few sexual experiences had been more than a year ago, and they were poorly executed and very disappointing. She had abandoned the stress of dating after that and grew accustomed to her lonely existence. She thought she was doing fine until her encounter with Ben.

"Did you bring the sample?" she asked excitedly.

"I did," he laughed as he pulled a tiny glass cylinder out of his pocket and handed it to her. She quickly tucked it into her purse and continued eating her chicken salad.

"God, you smell good," she sighed as she leaned closer to him.

"Wow, even if this compound flops, I'm glad it attracted you," he sighed before he took a big bite of his sandwich.

Jenny smiled and admired him for a moment. His dark wavy curls were a handsome mess on his head. The heat from his sandwich had steamed up his glasses, obscuring her view of the blue pearls behind them. His navy blue sweater was handsome and fitted, exposing the outline of the muscles underneath. It made him look refined and sexy.

Ben was using fleeting glances to admire Jenny. If he focused too much on her low cut fuzzy white sweater, he would develop an annoying work-boner. He could already feel it threatening to tighten his pants. He couldn't fight it at that point. He was over the moon to be close to Jenny again. He figured he would indulge in it. He sighed and let his eyes trail over her beautiful face and neck. Her bright hazel eyes were enchanting as usual. Her light brown hair was long and naturally highlighted with strawberry tones. A few strands were caught in the neck of her sweater, where her cleavage was waiting to capture his wandering eyes. He wished it were publicly acceptable for him to bury his face in her chest like she did to him at the coffee shop. That imagery triggered a predictable response in his pants. He smiled as he dropped his eyes back to his sandwich.

"What all do I need to do to use the compound? Does it have any common allergy triggers?" Jenny asked as she picked up her peach tea for a sip.

"It's fairly stable and more food-related than anything else the lab produces. Cupid's Kiss's foundation is actually avocado seed oil. There's one hell of a chain of scent oils, alcohols, and salts built on top of it, but it's all organic and more oily than anything. It doesn't really have a smell until you sweat into it. So, rub some light dabs around your neck and chest, and then jog up and down some stairs for a minute or two. That should activate it," he said with a smile.

"Sounds easy enough. I'll do that after lunch. Would you like to stop by my office before you leave this afternoon and see how I smell?" she asked with a huge grin.

"I would love to," he agreed.

"I have one more bit of business before we wrap up lunch," she said as she wiped her mouth on her napkin and turned to face him. "Would you be against me giving some of this to Shelly? I want to encourage her to try it on Derrick. If this works for them like it did for us, Derrick will be shoving money in your face to get Cupid's Kiss into testing as soon as possible."

Ben's handsome brow lifted as he considered the idea. Jenny watched as he pulled his lower lip between his teeth and chewed it for a second. When he released it, the rush of red that followed sent a pleasant tingle up the center of Jenny's body. She hadn't felt anything like that in a while.

"That's a great idea. Do it," he said with a nod.

Jenny went straight to the stairwell after lunch and rubbed a few dabs of Cupid's Kiss on her neck and between her cleavage. Then she hurried up and down the stairs until she was winded. She could feel the sweat on her neck, and a sudden delicious smell wafted up from her blouse as she fanned herself.

"Holy shit... I smell good," she said as she took a deep breath and smiled. Then she hurried back to her office to finish up a project before Ben's visit.

When five o'clock rolled around, an anticipated knock on Jenny's office door sent her heart fluttering.

"Come in!" she called as she pushed her chair away from her desk and swiveled around to face the door as it opened.

Ben gave her a huge smile as he entered. He took a deep breath as he closed the door behind him and tossed his jacket on the couch behind the door.

"Oh wow," he breathed with a blush coloring his cheeks. "I can smell you from here, and it's entrancing. How much did you put on?" he asked as he hesitated by the door, trying to get a handle on the excited pounding in his chest.

"I rubbed about three dabs on my neck. I didn't think it was that much, but I could smell myself after my stairwell jog. I have to admit, I smell tasty," she said with a smirk.

"That's an understatement," he admitted.

"Aren't you going to come over here and inspect me a little?" she asked in amusement.

"Sure," he gulped as he slowly crossed the room.

Her scent became more intoxicating with every step, and the visual aspect of her sitting cross-legged in her office chair was adding to the unsteady pounding in his chest. She was wearing a tight-fitting black skirt that showed off her perfect thighs. He couldn't keep his eyes from roaming down her beautiful legs.

Jenny could see the unsteady expression on his handsome face as he approached her. Her heart was suddenly pounding from his proximity. He seemed extra tall and brooding from her current position.

"Should I... stand up?" she offered.

"You don't have to," he said softly as he reached up and removed his glasses and set them on her desk.

Jenny's heart leaped into her throat as she gazed at him without his glasses for the first time. His eyes looked sharper, and the contours of his thick eyebrows complimented his handsome face. She suddenly felt intimidated by his good looks, and when he knelt on the floor next to her knees, her body went a little wobbly with arousal. His smell filled her nostrils and made her feel hot all over. She gulped and closed her eyes as he leaned in and touched his nose to her neck. He breathed her in and let out a pleased moan. His mouth had gotten wetter. His body thought he was smelling a feast. His warm breath went down her cleavage, and she shuddered from the wonderful sensation.

Jenny was terribly unsteady at that point. She was glad Ben refused her offer to stand up, and when she felt his warm lips press against her neck, it made her tingle between her legs. He drew away and licked his lips. The taste on them was shockingly good.

"Oh my god," he breathed as he reached up, wrapped his hand around the back of her neck, and pulled her delicious skin back to his lips.

She shuddered all over as he hungrily kissed her throat, tasting the entrancing flavor Cupid's Kiss had brought to her skin. Then he realized he was doing something extremely inappropriate and quickly backed away.

"Sorry," he whispered with his heart pounding. He couldn't help admiring the red blush all over her chest and neck. It made him want to kiss her more.

"No problem. I'm guessing it tastes as good as it smells," she whispered as she searched his aroused eyes. They were a stunning blue in the light from the window.

He gulped and nodded as he unconsciously dropped his hand to her knee. He quickly removed it and bit his lip in embarrassment. She smiled at his reaction. She had never met someone as considerate as he was in spite of the arousing situation.

"Ben, you can touch my leg and kiss me if you want," she whispered as she leaned closer to his face, hoping he would accept her offer that time.

He hesitated for a short instant, then he slowly leaned in and met her halfway. She moaned softly when she finally tasted his lips. She could taste her own delicious smell on them. She shuddered when she felt his warm hand slide up her lower leg to her knee. He gently squeezed the soft flesh over her knee for a moment. Her heart rate ebbed upward when his warm hand began to slide along her thigh. She was suddenly tingling all over. She slowly uncrossed her legs, allowing him to slide his hand into her skirt. She groaned against his kiss as he squeezed the soft flesh of her inner thigh close to her crotch. She felt a little tug at her aroused skin, and it made her inner muscles flex. She couldn't remember a time when she felt more aroused.

Ben was also in an overly aroused daze as he massaged the ridiculously soft skin of her inner thigh and inhaled her sweet breath. She was a feast for his senses even without Cupid's Kiss, but the smell wafting up from her blouse was making his cock ache against his zipper. They were both being reckless at that moment. If someone walked into Jenny's office, they would likely find themselves in Derrick's office the next morning, but they couldn't resist indulging in one another. It was new and it was wonderful, and Ben was soon working his fingers into Jenny's underwear. She gasped against his lips when his middle finger slipped into her swollen wet lips and massaged inside her. She shuddered all over and flexed her inner muscles on his finger, squeezing it hungrily.

"Oh my god, you feel amazing," Ben whispered with a smile as he drew away from her to see her face.

Her beautiful eyes were half-lidded, and her chest was rising and falling with excitement. She chewed on her lip and smiled as she squeezed his finger again.

"Now you're just showing off," he said as he ran his free hand along the outside of her thigh until he found her right butt cheek. He gave it a loving squeeze as he worked his finger deeper into her heavenly warmth, making her legs twitch.

She groaned in delight as she ran her fingers into his hair and pulled his lips back to hers. She worked her tongue into his mouth as he massaged her deeper, pressing his palm into her clit until her legs twitched. She suddenly gasped and tensed as orgasm crashed through her insides. She pulled his hair and groaned as her inner muscles jumped and squeezed his finger. He stroked her through it with his cock aching. Feeling her inner muscles contracting with an orgasm around his finger was the most erotic thing he had ever experienced besides an orgasm itself. She whimpered with pleasure as her body began to relax. She was dripping on his hand at that point. When he sensed she was completely satisfied, he pulled his finger out of her and tasted it. His eyes rolled back a little as he savored her sweetness for a moment. She chuckled at his reaction.

"Thank you, Ben," she whispered as her head began to clear. "How can I return the favor?" she whispered as she reached down and massaged the bulge pressing against his zipper.

He groaned and smiled as he enjoyed her touch, and that's when his phone chimed, announcing an incoming call.

"Fuck," he breathed as he pulled it off his belt and looked at the caller ID. "FUCK!" he gasped and quickly answered it. "Hey, mom!" he announced as he looked at Jenny with wide eyes. "You're at the apartment right now?" he asked with his handsome brow furrowed. "God, I'm still at work. I'll be there as soon as possible. Duck into the cafe for a coffee while you wait. Love you," he said and quickly ended the call. "Shit! Jenny, I am so sorry. I completely forgot my dad's birthday party. It starts at my apartment in less than forty minutes. We'll have to follow up with this later," he said before he pulled her forward for a deep kiss.

He ran his fingers into her hair and explored her mouth passionately for a few seconds. Jenny could tell he was hesitant to leave. He eventually pulled away and hurried to the door to collect his hat and coat.

"Ben, wait a second," she said as she jumped up and hurried over to him.

"Yes?" he asked as he looked at her.

"How long does it take to walk to your apartment?"

"Uh, about ten minutes. Why?"

"Can you reasonably spare three more minutes then?" she pressed.

"Sure. Why?" he asked with his brow furrowed.

"I want to return the favor," she said as she pushed him against the door and kissed him while hastily unbuttoning his pants.

Before he could protest, she wrapped her soft hand around his erection and stroked him. He groaned against her kiss and shuddered with tingles. An instant later, she dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth.

"Oh god," he breathed as her hot tongue and throat encased his overly aroused cock.

He bit his lip and leaned against the door as she lovingly sucked him. The wet heat and pressure on his shaft and tip felt heavenly. She had been generous with suggesting three minutes. He would likely lose it much faster than that. His legs were already jumpy with tingles.

Jenny was a little surprised by what she was doing, but she didn't regret it. Ben had thoroughly seduced and pleasured her that day. She was more than eager to return the favor. She didn't realize how arousing it would be to have his thick meat in her mouth at work. He also tasted as good as he smelled. It encouraged her to lavish his cock with the best of her skill, which wasn't much if she was honest. Ben didn't seem to notice or care. His cock and legs were twitching as he panted against the door. He wouldn't last much longer. She could already taste a bit of saltiness on his tip. He suddenly tensed and let out a sensual groan as an orgasm rushed through his cock and groin. Jenny slowed her sucking as his cum burst all over her tongue. She was tingling all over as she swallowed it. He groaned again as the pleasure continued to play through his muscles. He had officially experienced one of the best days of his life out of the last five years. Its competition was the first day he met Jenny. He had been entranced by her ever since.