Cupid's Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny gasped when Ben suddenly yanked the dildo out of her and shoved his thick cock in as a replacement. The fake cock fell to the floor with a thump as he pounded the real one inside her, needing to satisfy himself after being painfully aroused by her orgasmic cries and whimpers. She was still tingling from the rush of pleasure, and Ben's aggressive thrusting kept it going. He reached over and squeezed her beautiful tits as he pleasured himself inside her. Her luscious handfuls felt heavenly against his palms. That sensation added to his enjoyment of the incredible wet heat squeezing his cock. He had fantasized about fucking Jenny on her desk more times than he could count, but the reality had exceeded his dirtiest expectations.

Ben smiled and grunted as intense pleasure rushed through his cock and groin, forcing a hot splash of cum into Jenny's pussy. She groaned and squeezed his wrists as he continued to pump into her and massage her tits. Her inner muscles were clutching at him hungrily as his cock twitched between them. It felt like pure love, and he hoped it was, finally. The last thirty-six hours had been heaven for both of them, and people were beginning to notice. Ben was distracted from his bliss when he heard muffled voices in the hall outside the office.

"Oh shit, someone's coming!" he gasped and quickly pulled out of Jenny's heavenly warmth. "Under the desk," he ordered as he helped her sit up.

"Oh fuck!" she giggled as she dived under the desk after him.

They had to smash into each other to fit in the tight space. Ben gathered Jenny in his lap and pulled her beautiful legs into the shadows just as the voices stopped outside the door. They heard a muffled argument about who should carry more ice up from the first-floor lounge.

"Your cock is poking into my ass," Jenny whispered with a smile as she nuzzled Ben's neck. He smelled good enough to eat.

"Is that a request?" he whispered with a smirk.

"It might be," she whispered as she kissed the nape of his neck, making him feel warm all over.

"I've wanted you for so long. Now here you are, sitting on my cock under your office desk," he chuckled. "I would fuck you again if I could actually move."

"You can fuck me again once they leave the hall. If they ever leave the hall," she sighed. That's when the office door suddenly squeaked open. "Oh shit!" she gasped and grabbed the neon pink dildo off the carpet and pulled it into the shadows between them.

They both held their breath and listened. They could hear giggles and soft footsteps on the carpet across the room. Then they heard moaning and kissing before two bodies tumbled onto the sofa against the wall.

"Shit," Jenny chuckled, remembering she had told Shelly she could fuck Derrick in her office if she wanted to. It had been a joke at that time. She didn't think they would actually do it. Tequila was very liberating.

"Who is it?" Ben whispered.

"Our boss. We are so fucking screwed," she whispered, trying hard not to burst into laughter. She hadn't had that much fun in years.

"We were just doing the same thing they're doing now. Why would he fire us for it?" Ben whispered, also trying hard not to laugh.

"It's different when you own the building," she chuckled.

"I can't get fired now. All my research is upstairs," he groaned.

Shelly and Derrick's lovemaking was exceptionally noisy at that point.

"Whatever happens, I'm glad we got ourselves into this. Well, not the stuck under the desk part," Jenny sighed as she rested her head on Ben's shoulder.

"Me too. This isn't so bad," he sighed as he ran his hand down her thigh and between her legs. She shuddered as he slipped his fingers into her dripping cunt and stroked inside her. "Mmm, did I do ALL that?" he whispered with a smile. Hot moisture was dripping out of her onto his pant leg.

"Most of it," she whispered as she squirmed against him. He was making her pussy twitch again already. "This is really wonderful," she said with a shudder, and in her aroused daze, she lost her grip on the dildo. It slipped out of her fingers and bounced off her thigh.

She and Ben watched in horror as the seven-inch neon-pink dildo turned a somersault in the air and landed with a loud thump a few feet away. That's when the sounds of lovemaking stopped, and a very tense moment of silence followed. It was broken by Derrick's exclamation of:

"WHERE the FUCK did that come from?"

That's how our two lovebirds arrived in their embarrassing predicament. I'd like to say Ben and Jenny cleverly distracted their boss and made an epic escape, but they didn't. It was an uncomfortable scene for everyone involved.

Derrick quickly turned on the overhead lights as Ben and Jenny stumbled out from under her desk. They were biting their lips to keep from laughing at the awkward situation. Derrick sighed and shook his head at their disheveled appearances. He was too drunk to make a proper judgment of them at that moment. Shelly was sitting on the couch, blushing in absolute embarrassment. She cast a very guilty glance at Jenny and mouthed, "Sorry."

"You two might be in serious trouble if I remember most of this tomorrow," Derrick grumbled as he rubbed his eyes, trying to get the tequila blur out of them. "Please get that offensive thing out of my sight," he snapped as he jabbed a finger towards Pink Pecker. "Jenny, I want that ad demo on my desk first thing in the morning. I don't care that it's Saturday, just get it there," he ordered.

"Of course, sir," she agreed and scrambled back to her desk to collect her purse and the obscene pink dildo from the floor.

Ben helped her collect her things before they made a hasty exit. They hurried to the elevator like a velociraptor was after them. Once they were safely inside with the doors closed, they doubled over with laughter. If something that humiliating had happened to them a few weeks earlier, they would have quit their jobs on the spot. Thanks to the past two days, and a little help from Cupid's Kiss, they both learned to lighten up a little. Sometimes, you just have to go with the cringe and invite someone into your coat.