Curb Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shoved him hard as I tried to bull past, but he set, and after taking a couple of steps back to regain his balance, he planted and bull-rushed me to shove me in return. I wasn't a fighter, and had never been in a fight in my life, but at that moment I was so mad, and afraid, that I was prepared to kill this big motherfucker. I slipped and fell with his shove, shredding the magazines under my boots before I lept back to my feet to rush him again.

Slipping on the magazines, he bounced off a low table before falling to one knee. I again tried to rush past, but with all the shit in the room, there was only a narrow path, and I couldn't get around him. Snagging me with one thickly muscled arm, he caused me to stumble while also using me as a lever to quickly regain his feet. He was so close I could smell his sweat and odor, and I realized the dark splotches on his skin weren't birth marks, as I originally thought, but smears of dirt. I tried to shove him again, but all I did was push him against the door with a wall rattling thud.

Braced, he shoved me again, grabbing my shirt as I stumbled back to pull the wet and clinging fabric partially over my head. I reared back, tearing myself out of the shirt, afraid of getting my arms bound and having him beat the shit out of me while I was tangled.

I stood shirtless and sweating while panting with heat, exertion, and fear as the man glared at me, his face as impassive as before. He threw my shirt aside without looking at where it landed as he began slowly stroking his massive cock.

"Fuck it!" I snarled as I unsnapped my phone. "You can explain it to the cops!"

I was still unlocking my phone when the man ripped it from my hand and tossed it deep into the junk filled room. I spun, trying to see where it landed as it thumped and banged its way into some hole. I had a general idea of where it went, but it would probably take a half-hour for me to dig through all the shit to find it.

"You fucker!" I snarled as I launched myself at him again.

He backpedaled, but the magazines covering the floor made for poor footing, and we went to the floor in a crash. We wrapped each other up as we kicked and scrambled, rolling over each other as we struggled. The high gloss pages of women displaying their tits, or taking a cock, ripped during our battle to stick to our sweat covered bodies. I wanted to escape, but he seemed intent on keeping me close and in a clench, his thick arms wrapped around me to hold my chest to his.

"You sick fucker!" I bellowed as he thrust his hips to grind his cock against me.

I strained with all my might, pushing against his shoulders, but he was at least as strong as I was, and I couldn't overpower him. I'd have thought him grinding his cock against the rough denim of my jeans would have been less then pleasurable, but maybe he got off on pain because after only a few thrusts, he began coating my pants and stomach with a huge load of come as he grunted and growled, his voice more animal than human.

"Fuck! You sick fucking bastard!" I snarled as I twisted violently to roll him to his back.

Growling, I levered myself up, using the power of my legs to twist my way out of his bearhug. I staggered back, looking around quickly to gage where I was in the room and where my best route for escape lay, when I saw the woman. She was standing at the intersection of two paths through the heaps of junk, the one I was in that led into the kitchen, and another that branched off ninety-degrees down a short hall.

She was average height for a woman, perhaps five-five or five-six, and she appeared to be about the same age as the man. She had a porn star body with enormous, amazingly firm breasts that appeared to be real, a narrow waste, flat stomach, and muscular legs. Just as the man had, she stared at me completely expressionless. Also like the man, she was totally nude, with her nipples jutting proudly from the centers of her huge tits... and she was fingering herself furiously, her clit so big it extended from her pussy like a tiny cock.

Before I could recover from my surprise of discovering there was another person in the house, the big asshole I'd been fighting with slammed into me from behind, his hands quickly going under my arms and then behind my neck to lock my limbs above my head. With a roar, I began to lunge and buck, trying to escape, the man grunting with effort and probably pain, as we crashed and banged into shit, scattering the stuff everywhere as I strained with every muscle in my body to break his hold.

After a long moment of futile effort, I stopped, panting in exhaustion, covered in dirt, spiderwebs, bits of paper, and only God knew what else. I stared in fascination as the woman's head slowly tipped back, her fingers rapidly flicking her clit, her giant breasts jiggling with the franticness of her masturbation. With a soft, high-pitched cry that reminded me of a bird, the woman's hips lunged furiously as she squirted, her juices splattering the dust coated floor.

"What the fuck?" I panted.

I remembered my conversation with the woman next door, how she said the son and daughter had moved years ago after their mother died... but had they? The man and woman were close enough in age they could be siblings. There was a clear family resemblance between the two with their sickly pale skin and hair so blonde it was almost white, though other than the hair on their heads, and having only the barest of eyebrows, they were completely devoid of hair everywhere else. They also shared the same slightly misshapen facial features, including their incredibly pale blue eyes that were set too far apart, beak-like noses, and overly large mouths. Like the man, the woman's hair, though slightly longer than his, also looked like it'd been cut with a string trimmer and was plastered to her head with sweat, and she was also covered in what I now knew were smears of dirt. It was clear from their appearance, and smell, they cared little for bathing.

The woman quickly recovered from her orgasm to look at me. She didn't smile as she slowly approached, oozing to a stop in front of me to begin licking the sweat and dirt from my chest, one hand on my shoulder, the other between her legs, before her tongue began flicking my nipple furiously. My arms still pinned above my head, her hand slid from my shoulder to between me and the man holding me from behind. Her hand played at his thick cock a moment as he pressed it against my ass before he stepped back slightly to allow her to take his member into her hand. I began to resist again, but the man applied more pressure to my neck while leaning backward to stretch me out even more. The woman quickly backed away as I strained to escape his grasp. After a moment, I stopped struggling and the woman stepped in close again, one of her hands going behind my back as she cupped my cock and balls with her other.

"Get off me, you fucking bitch," I hissed.

Panting from the heat, fear, and my efforts to escape, I wondered if they'd been living in this squalor the past ten or so years, fucking their brains out and eating from cans like feral animals. I didn't care what they did, or who they did it with, but what did they want from me? A cold lump formed in my stomach as I considered the possibilities, wondering if they were going to rape or torture me in some sick sexual ritual.

When I didn't start struggling again, the woman pressed her sweaty tits against my equally sweaty chest, caressing my cock and balls through my pants as she slowly stroked the cock of the gorilla holding me. After a moment, she released my junk and reached around me with her second hand. There was no question what she was doing as her lips and tongue caressed me under my jaw and her hips fucked my leg. She began moving her hands faster, then faster still, her hips grinding into my leg increasing in speed and power in proportion, until the man grunted low and deep... as he had when he came on me the first time, his seed splashing against my back.

"You... sick... fuckers," I growled as I heard wet, squelching sounds behind me.

After a moment, the woman's hand slid up my back as she pressed herself tighter against me, her hips rocking furiously as she fucked my leg. Her hands slid through my hair as she tried to pull my lips to hers, but I turned my head, my lips clinched tight in disgust as I thought about the big asshole's come she was smearing in my hair. Seemingly not caring about my rejection, she slid her hands down to my ass to hold me as she began to whimper and squeak, her hips slamming against me in frantic motion until she cried out softly, her cry of completion again more bird-like than human.

Her wetness soaked my thigh as she clung to me, quivering slightly as she ground her pussy hard against my leg. After a moment, she stepped back, her face completely impassive as she stared at my face. I glanced down, my lips curling at the wet stain and drying come on my jeans. If I got out of this alive, I was burning these fucking pants.

I had a gorilla behind me, holding me in an arm lock, his massive cock pressed against my ass as he rocked his hips slowly... and in front of me was this crazy ass bitch with the giant bazookas fucking my leg like an overexcited dog. Was the big motherfucker going to fuck me while the crazy bitch watched, or was it going to be the other way around, with me being forced to fuck this skanky whore while he watched? I began puffing hard and fast, pumping myself up for another attempt at escape, but before I could do anything, the woman tugged on my pants.

Her jerk of my belt shattered my hesitation. "No!" I bellowed as I began to lunge and kick.

As I struggled, she shifted to the side, so I couldn't reach her with my kicks, but she continued to work at my belt. The three of us stumbled about in the tiny open spaces of the room, the gorilla and I banging into shit to knock it over as I bellowed and raged, the woman dancing out of our way but never moving far and taking every opportunity to unbuckle and open my pants. Finally succeeding in getting the front of my pants opened, she reached inside my underwear to grab my cock.

"No!" I roared again. "Get the fuck off me, you crazy fucking bitch!"

Standing to the side, she sucked my flaccid cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling around my shaft as she pressed her beak like nose against my stomach. I slowed my efforts to escape because, to be honest, I was afraid I'd make her bite my cock off.

She blew me a moment before pulling back, my semi-erect cock sliding from between her lips. She stepped in front of me, and I kicked at her. She dodged out of the way, but while I was off balance from my kick, the big motherfucker pinning my arms shifted his hold. I roared as his arm tightened around my throat. I pulled furiously at his arm, but I could already feel my consciousness slipping away.

As the world began to dim, he relaxed the pressure on my neck and I sucked in lungs full of air as my awareness quickly returned. I pulled on his arm again as I struggled to break free, the woman following us just out of my range as she furiously fingered herself. When I stopped struggling again, panting as I rested to try to recover some strength for another try, the woman again moved in close, kneeling as she did. I kicked at her a second time, causing her to throw herself to the side to evade the blow, her giant breasts swinging ponderously with her sudden, violent movement. I was reloading to try again when the gorilla behind me tightened his strangle hold.

The world began to dim, and despite my efforts to hold onto my awareness, I could feel my strength ebbing as the world faded to black. Just before I lost consciousness, the gorilla again loosened his hold, and I gasped as awareness returned. After a moment, the woman slowly moved in again, the arm around my throat tightening in warning, but not so much as to cause me to blackout. I heeded the warning and didn't struggle.

The woman settled and began unlacing my boots. When I didn't struggle, the arm around my throat relaxed slightly more. The laces loosened, she slowly removed the first boot, obviously wary of me kicking at her again, and then tossed it away when it slipped from my foot. With equal care, she next removed the sock before turning her attention to my other foot. Boots and socks removed, she grasped the waist of my pants and quickly worked them and my underwear over my hips before pulling them from my legs and flinging them away.

Gorilla's arm still around my throat, Bazookas knelt in front of me and stared at my cock. She grabbed my flaccid member, holding it a moment as Gorilla's arm tightened against my neck in warning. When I made no move to resist, she leaned in and, while watching me from under her almost invisible eyebrows, took my cock into her mouth.

Not wanting to get hard, I made her work for it, but her cock gobbling skills were second to none. Finally, after a long struggle, during which she fingered herself to an orgasm, she had me raging hard. As I'd hardened, she became more aggressive in her fellation, caressing my balls, titty fucking the shit out of me, worming her tongue into the slit at the end of my cock, and throat fucking herself furiously as she squeaked and gurgled. Her slobber had not only mingled with her sweat and my slickness to cover her face and tits, but it was running down my shaft to dribble from my balls and dripped from her lips. No woman had ever been able to deepthroat me so easily, and I could only assume this crazy bitch had no gag reflex at all.

"Fucking bitch!" I snarled with the sting when she pulled my rod from between her lips and slapped it gently, causing it to bounce and sway.

Seemingly to take the slap of my cock as a sign, Gorilla began dragging me backward by the throat before he flopped hard to a camel colored, broken down and stained, suede couch, dragging me down with him. My legs planted on the floor to support my ass, I snarled in effort, thinking he was going to try to ass fuck me. Clenching my ass furiously, I tugged at his arm while lunging and twisting my hips in a desperate attempt to escape. As we growled and snarled, our muscles bulging and quivering in effort, Bazookas swung her leg over me, gripped my cock, and drove me home as she dropped.

"Fuck!" I roared as she began furiously fucking herself with my rod.

I released Gorilla's arm as I switched my efforts to getting this crazy bitch off my shaft before she gave me something that would cause my cock to rot off. Wailing softly, she grabbed my wrists to stop me from throwing her off as she fucked me furiously. She was tight, incredibly tight, perhaps the tightest pussy I'd ever been inside, and I roared in pleasure, effort, and fear. Lunging my hips while hauling on my arms, I nearly succeeded in dislodging her before she could release my wrists. My hands freed from her grip, I grabbed her by the ribs, intending to throw her off, but before I could, Gorilla again shifted his grasp and wrapped me up by locking his wrist inside his fist across my chest.

My arms pinned at my side, I bellowed in effort as I strained to free myself from this newest hold. Our growls and snarls of effort as Gorilla and I labored against each other only seemed to excite Bazookas more, and she began fucking me even harder.

"Ah... shit! Fuck!" I snarled, my need to come rising. I didn't want to give this bitch the satisfaction of making me come... and for all I knew, coming might somehow increase my chances of catching something nasty.

With another of her bird-like calls of rapture, her hips rocking madly, she flung her head back to cry her pleasure to the room while frantically battering her massive clit to splatter her nectar all over me, herself, and the couch.

With a gasp, she relaxed before flopping forward, her huge breasts molding around Gorilla's hands and arms as he continued to hold me. After barely a moments rest, she began fucking me again. Her hips rising and falling rapidly, she covered my lips with hers while gripping my head to prevent me from turning away as I had the last time. She tried to force her tongue into my mouth, but I kept my lips firmly pressed to deny her access, the thought of her tongue in my mouth slightly revolting. Realizing I wasn't going to kiss her, she rose slightly, her expression again blank. She seemed to have only two expressions... blank indifference... and bliss. Still fucking me, she wrapped her arms around me, wedging them between my back and Gorilla's chest before twisting her hips and pulling. With Gorilla assisting her, she rolled me onto her as she sat on the couch, her ass hanging off the front as mine had.

I felt a rush of panic. This was where I was sure I was going to get ass fucked. My fear increased as Gorilla released me and rose from my back.

"No! Get the fuck away from me!" I snarled as I tried to free myself from Bazookas python like embrace.

Lunging and thrusting, trying to free myself before I felt Gorilla's giant cock up my ass, she clung to me like a limpet. I reared, lifting her from the couch with her arms surrounding my neck and her tits pressed tightly against my chest. I felt Gorilla slam his hips against my ass.

"No!" I bellowed. "Get off me you motherfuckers!"

Instead of jamming his enormous cock into my ass, he shoved me down by the shoulders, driving Bazookas back into the couch. I again tried to force my hips back, shoving hard against the tight press of his cock while trying to power up against the press of his hands on my shoulders.

Bazookas released me with one arm, and I tried desperately to twist away, but with Gorilla pressing me tightly into her tits as his cock pressed against the crack of my ass, I couldn't escape. Groaning with effort, I placed my hands against the back of the couch and shoved backwards. I was surprised that Gorilla allowed me to back off slightly. I again tried to twist away, but Bazookas grabbed my cock and tried to ram it into her pussy.

With some signal I didn't see, just as the head of my cock parted her folds, Gorilla rammed his hips against my ass again. I roared in pleasure and frustration as my cock plunged deep into Bazookas pussy and her arm instantly surrounded my neck again.

"Fucking bitch! You cock fucking cunt! Let go of me, Goddammit!" I snarled as I tried to pry her arms away from my neck.

Gorilla's hands left my shoulders, and with a loud snarl of effort, I again heaved myself to my knees, lifting Bazookas from the couch as I did. I tried to throw myself backwards, even with this crazy bitch riding my cock, but Gorilla forced me down again, but this time, instead of ramming himself against my ass, he grabbed my hips.

"I'll fucking kill you, you motherfucker!" I screamed as I prepared for the pain of his gigantic rod ripping my ass apart, but instead of driving his cock deep, he pulled my hips back before shoving them forward again.

He repeated the motion again, and then again, and then again, forcing me to fuck Bazookas as the crazy bitch began lunging her hips in time with my thrusts. He gripped my hips tighter, and I could hear his harsh pants and feel his drops of sweat pattering on my ass, as the three of us wrestled... me trying to escape, and Gorilla and Bazookas forcing me to fuck.

"Fuck! I'm going to fucking come!" I snarled. I'd never shared a woman before, and I was beginning to lose myself to the pleasure and excitement. I started fucking Bazookas harder, then harder still. "Fuck! Shit!" I growled as I pounded into her. Gorilla kept his hands on my hips for another long moment, but I was fucking this crazy bitch on my own.

I didn't realize that Gorilla had pulled away until he stepped onto the couch, grabbed Bazookas by her head, and rammed his giant cock deep into her mouth. The moment he bottomed out, he pulled back until the tip was just in her mouth before ramming it deep again. Bazooka released my neck to grab his sweaty ass with her hands, helping him to violently face fuck her. A long moment later, Gorilla grunted as he rammed his cock deep, her hands digging into the flesh of his ass as she held him there. After he'd finished coming, Bazookas' head slowly tipped back, his massive cock sliding out of her mouth for so long it seemed like it would reach her stomach. One hand grabbing his balls to pull them to her mouth, the other went to her pussy where she frantically caressed her clit.