Curb Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bazookas tumbled from him, his cock popping from inside her pussy as she fell away, his essence erupting in high arcs as he grabbed his cock and stroked it madly, angling his jets of come in the direction of her disappearance. I hadn't seen where she went, except between the window and the bed where I couldn't see her, but she immediately popped up again and turned toward him as the last of his come splashed onto her tits.

She tried to take his cock into her mouth, but he shoved her away as he tumbled from the bed, his sweat leaving behind a clearly defined damp spot to add to the stains. Before he could fully gain his feet, she shoved him hard, and he disappeared between the bed and wall just as she had.

He tried to scramble to his feet, but she shoved him down again before throwing herself at him. His hands came up to ward off her attack, but he couldn't prevent her from hurtling over him. I stood, shifting slightly as I peered into the room, trying different angles to try to see the combatants. I saw nothing.

I watched for a long moment, but I saw nothing else. I was considering turning away when she reared, her face contorted with pleasure as she juddered rapidly, Gorilla obviously fucking her hard and fast out of sight below the window. His hands, now covered in spiderwebs and dark with fresh dirt, were clutching her giant breasts in what appeared to be a painfully tight grasp. She grabbed his wrists, her hands and arms also covered with spiderwebs and fresh dirt. Her face twisted with pain and pleasure, she tore his hands from her breasts, leaving behind even more smears of dirt.

They fought, Gorilla trying to free his wrists, but doing little other than smearing the dirt and webs from his arms onto her tits. After a long moment of fierce struggle, Bazookas lunging and thrusting furiously on his cock as they fucked and fought in equal measure, her back arched as she threw her head back. Her face twisted in profound pleasure, I could barely hear her bird-like call of bliss as she announced her pleasure to the world.

As she bounced even more furiously in her orgasmic throes, his fingers hooked into claws of pain, or pleasure, before one of his hands slapped hard against the window and spasmed closed once, twice, and then a third time, as if he were trying to grasp the glass. After a moment, the hand slowly slid along the pane, his sweat leaving behind a slightly cleaner streak before his hand gripped the sill.

She released his wrists to flop forward, again disappearing below the window where I couldn't see her. It was obvious they were still fucking violently when he released the sill to claw at the window as if in agony. I continued to watch until after another long moment, Bazookas hand slowly slid up his arm, gripped his hand, and gradually pulled it out of sight. I watched for a long time more, wanting to see if they reappeared, but the only sign of them was that I'd occasionally see the toppled chest or the bed move slightly, as if the pieces were being bumped.

I couldn't see them, but in my mind's eye, I could envision Bazookas and Gorilla squirming in a tangle on the dirt covered floor, occasionally bumping into the furniture as cock and pussy engaged in a brutal contest of pleasure and endurance.

My cock so hard it ached, I finally turned from the window and started for my truck. As I rounded the front of the house I slowed to a stop. Never had I experienced anything like I had last night, and never had I come so hard. I had all my stuff back, with the exception of my clothes, so I should leave. I should walk away and never return... but... I'd always enjoyed testing myself. It was why I started mowing overgrown lawns, just to prove to myself there was no lawn I couldn't handle, no matter how overgrown... and when I worked out, I constantly challenged myself to lift more and to push harder, but last night I'd run from their challenge... and it was gnawing at me.

I stared at the house... the thought of trying to best them in a rematch of sexual endurance calling to me. Setting my jaw, I walked to the door, paused a moment, and then grabbed the doorknob, just to remind myself the door was locked and there was nothing I could do, even if I was being stupid and thinking about putting myself in that situation again. I twisted... and the door opened.

I stood in surprise. The knob had always turned, but the cop had tried the door, and so had I, and it hadn't opened before. While I was loading my equipment, one of them removed the padlock. My imagination began to run wild, as it had while watching them fuck through the window. In my mind's eye I could see Bazookas struggling to insert the key into the lock as Gorilla's massive cock pounded her from behind... or maybe it was him unlocking the door while she was sucking come out of his big-ass cock. I stood, holding the knob, wondering if Bazookas had been riding Gorilla's cock as he placed my blower onto the porch... or had she been on her knees in the yard, Gorilla coming repeatedly while screwing, not only the piece of tin over the window, but her throat as well.

I stood, the door slightly open, my logical mind in conflict with my animal side. There could be no clearer invitation. Without additional hesitation, I shoved the door wide as I stepped into the room. My cock was still sore... but no pain, no gain. As I closed the door, I saw my clothes, still sweat stained and dirty, but neatly folded and placed out of sight of the windows.

I pulled my already damp shirt over my head before tossing it onto my other clothes. I turned to the door, removed the hanging lock, and flipped the hasp closed before dropping the lock's shackle though the hole to prevent the door from opening again. I didn't bother locking it because there was no need. This time I wanted to be here... and I had no intention of leaving until I was fucking wasted... or they were.

Already beginning to sweat from the heat and humidity inside the house, my cock harder than it had ever been, I turned from the door while flexing hard and growling to pump myself up like I did when I was going to go hard and dig deep at the gym... and then began unbuckling my belt.