Curb Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this bitch's face! Fuck her!" I snarled as Gorilla furiously throat fucked her, matching me stroke for stroke.

We power fucked Bazookas for a long moment, sweat falling from Gorilla and me like rain. It was fully dark outside, the light coming from the streetlamps providing enough light to see by, but the house was no less hot or humid. Grunting, Gorilla's face twisted in erotic pain as he flung his head back, but he continued to fuck her with no less intensity. Crying out around his cock like some kind of exotic bird, Bazookas head also began tipping back.

"Fuck!" I screamed. "I'm going to fucking come!"

Our rising pleasure feeding off each other, our orgasms were rising in sync. With her bird like call of completion, Bazookas dropped her legs and arms to begin abusing her massive clit with one hand, and grasping Gorilla's balls with the other as she gushed. Her orgasm apparently triggered Gorilla's, because he jerked his cock from her mouth and stroked himself furiously as he hosed her face down with an amazing amount of come. Free of her arms, I reared, roaring with erotic pain. Spraying her nectar while her pussy spasmed furiously around my fast-plunging cock, and Gorilla slathering her face with his thick come, my own orgasm crashed over me like a tsunami.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I pulled out of her to stroke my big, throbbing cock furiously while splashing my own come onto her chest and stomach.

Still holding my cock, one knee splayed on the couch, the other on the floor, I grunted and shivered through the hardest orgasm of my life as the last of my come dribbled from my cock to land on her pussy. With a snarl, Gorilla shoved me away before spinning Bazookas' hips around to hang off the couch. They snarled at each other as he drove his massive cock into her with a single vicious plunge before he began pounding into her with incredible savagery.

I staggered off the couch and to my feet as the two freaks fucked with unrestrained lust, my presence seemingly temporarily forgotten. Forcing myself to think, I glanced around. The kitchen window had counters in the way, the first side window in this room was boarded over, and the two front windows were blocked by piles of junk I'd have to crawl over to reach the glass. My best chance of escape before I was stopped was through the window directly behind the couch where Bazookas and Gorilla were fucking furiously while staring at each other with hard eyes.

I grabbed the first thing near at hand, a large wood serving tray, or something similar. Holding my makeshift tool, I stepped on the couch, one leg to either side of Bazookas face, and swung the tray with all my strength. The old, single pane glass shattered with my first blow. Gorilla snarled in his way that told me he was coming. I couldn't stop my glance to see him furiously stroking his cock to spray Bazookas pussy, stomach, and tits with his come. As he did, Bazookas began her call of bliss as she rubbed her giant clit with one hand to splatter her nectar while grabbing my cock and balls with the other.

I quickly raked the tray around the edge of the window to remove the broken shards before throwing it through to the yard outside. As I crouched, preparing to fling myself through the bottom pane of the window, Bazookas swallowed me while gripping my balls.

"Let go of me, you cock sucking whore!" I snarled softly as I tried to, carefully, pull my cock from her mouth.

Before I could extract myself, Gorilla's big, meaty hands seized my hips to pull me lower down onto the couch. I tried to power out of his grip, but all I did was drive my feet deeper into the cushions. Holding the window frame, I tried to pull myself through as Bazookas' head bobbed over my cock, taking my full length with every stroke. Snarling in frustration, I glanced behind me, wishing I'd kept the tray so I could smash it over Gorilla's head. Bazookas released my balls, her two hands firmly gripping my ass to hold my rod deep in her throat as Gorilla furiously pounded his big cock into her.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." I snarled as I began lunging my hips, my need to fuck battling with my desire for escape.

The three of us remained frozen, straining against each other for a long moment as I fought for freedom, and Bazookas and Gorilla strained to prevent it. After a long moment of fierce fucking, Bazookas released my ass to grab Gorilla's arms. She began to cry out around my cock before her head tipped back. My shaft slipped free of her mouth as Gorilla began grunting and chuffing. After a moment, his arms fell away from my hips to plant against the couch back. Their faces twisted with agony and bliss, I knew they were coming, but they didn't slow their fucking as they snarled, growled, and hissed at each other.

With a soft cry of victory, I flung myself through the window. Someone, probably Gorilla, made a desperate attempt to grab my leg as I went through the opening, but I was slick with sweat and squirt, and it was too little, too late.

I tumbled to the grass before springing to my feet, afraid Gorilla would come through the window after me. In the streetlamps, I could make out my mower sitting like a silent lump in the yard where I'd parked it. I couldn't worry about that now. I was standing in a yard as naked as the day I was born, with two freakazoids in the house behind me. I had to get away while I could.

Covered in cut grass, sweat, and grime, I dashed across the yard, hobbling and limping as the thick, heavy stalks of cut weeds and thorns hurt my feet. I barely slowed. When I reached my truck, I flung the driver's door open and threw myself inside. Slamming the door, I scrambled between the seats to grab my key from the floor. Keys in hand, I spun back behind the wheel, jammed the key into the ignition, and twisted.

The moment the engine started, I yanked the truck into drive and matted the throttle, leaving the curb in a cloud of black smoke, tire squeal, and the scraping rattle of the trailer's loading gate dragging along the ground.

-oOo-

I rattled to a stop in almost the exact place I'd fled from last night, the Houston Police Department cruiser already there and idling at the curb.

Once I was away from the home last night, I'd stopped in the darkest parking spot I could find close to the house. Sitting in the shadows cast by a large Pin Oak, I first found my dirty shirt and wiped as much of the sweat and gunk off me as I could, before pulling on the second clean shirt so I'd look dressed from the outside of the truck. Next, after checking to make sure no one was around, I opened the truck's door, hurried to the trailer, and put the ramp gate up as fast as I could before hurrying back to the truck's cab.

As I sat down, I glanced around to see if anyone saw me... or worse, flashing blue lights approaching. Seeing nothing, I put my truck in gear and roared away. When I arrived home, I parked as close to my garage as I could, while canting my truck to block the view from the road. Inside, I showered for a long time, washing and rewashing the come, sweat, and grime from my body, but never feeling completely clean.

As I showered, I contemplated what had happened. Though it had seemed like I was trapped in the house for a long time, five or six hours at least, based on the time displayed in my truck as I raced away, and the position of the sun when I'd first been hauled into the house, I'd certainly been in the house less than two hours... maybe even slightly less than one. It seemed reasonable that an hour would feel like a long time when I was fucking and fighting for my life the entire time.

I also decided I was going to trust in luck and not go to the doctor to see if I had Herpa-gona-syphilis unless I started to exhibit symptoms. I was praying that, because the freaks appeared to be in good health, and according to the neighbor never appeared, they spent all their time fucking each other... and therefore, hadn't caught something I didn't want.

I didn't sleep well last night, my rest invaded by conflicting thoughts. I wanted to get the police involved, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to tell them. I didn't want to admit that I'd been... what? Raped? Had I though? I'd damn sure fucked Bazookas of my own free will... twice. I finally decided to go with the story they'd stolen my equipment.

This morning I'd reported the theft to the police, claiming that a guy had taken my blower and then threatened me with a gun if I didn't leave. The HPD said they'd send a car to meet me there... and now I was back, the bags of cans and the shopping cart still in the bed of my truck.

I stepped out of my truck as the officer, a woman, exited her car. "Morning," I said.

"You report a theft?"

"Yes ma'am. I was cleaning up this yard yesterday when some guy came out, picked up my blower while I was doing something else, and took it inside the house. When I pounded on the door and demanded it back, he came out with a pistol and told me to get off his property."

She nodded slowly. "The property is listed as abandoned."

"I know. I spoke to the neighbor about the place before I started work. I don't know if he's squatting here, or what."

She nodded at the house. "That your mower?"

"It is."

"Have any proof?"

I expected something like this, so I'd brought my purchase receipts for all the equipment. I handed her the paper. "The serial number is on the paper... and I can show you where it is on the mower."

She took the paper, glanced at it, and handed it back. "Is that your blower by the door?"

"Where?" I asked, side stepping slightly so I could see around the hedge at the corner of the porch. "Maybe..." I said slowly. "It looks like it."

Without saying another word, she started toward the house. As we approached, I noticed the window I'd broken last night had a weathered piece of tin screwed over it, and the wooden tray was still laying in the yard. We stepped onto the porch.

"Yeah... I'm pretty sure this is my blower." I glanced at my mower and noticed for the first time that my sunglasses and phone were on the seat. I hadn't realized until this morning that I'd lost my sunglasses yesterday, and I was surprised they didn't look broken. I said nothing.

The officer rapped firmly on the door. "Houston Police Department... please open the door," she called. The door didn't open and I heard no sound. She rapped again, harder this time. "Houston PD! Is anyone home?" Still nothing.

While we waited, I looked through the dirty window. The magazines, catalogs, and papers were still scattered everywhere, but my clothes were missing. The officer tried the door, and though the knob turned, it wouldn't open. She then looked through the window.

"Looks abandoned to me," she said.

"Yeah... me too," I murmured.

I followed her around the house as she paused and looked in each of the windows. Like the front room, the two bedrooms were thick with dust, junk, and haphazard, mismatched furniture. She tried the rear door. Like the front, the knob would turn but the door didn't open, but unlike the front, the knob on the back didn't appear to do anything. When we'd circled the house, she nodded at the blower.

"Unless you can give me a name, there's not a lot I can do. At least you have your equipment back."

"Yes," I murmured. I wasn't sure if I was relieved nobody answered the door... or not. "Thank you, officer."

She nodded. "Have a nice day."

I watched as she returned to her car and drove away. I knew I hadn't imagined it all, despite what the officer might think. Putting on my sunglasses and clipping my phone to the holder on my belt, I returned to the porch. The door was solidly locked.

My lips thinning in annoyance, I debated with myself. I should just load my equipment and leave, but I couldn't let it go. I walked around the house again, peering through the dirty windows. I saw exactly nothing, the same as I had when I'd followed the cop around the house. I tried the rear door, and just like when the officer had tried it, it wouldn't open and the knob spun freely.

The kitchen window was too high to see anything through except the ceiling, so I started my mower and drove it close where I could stand on the large rear tire to see in. The room looked the same as it had last night, with empty cans scattered everywhere. Interestingly, there was a smear on the floor in front of the table where it looked like someone had wiped the filthy linoleum with something wet to smear the dirt around. I stepped off the mower. That smear was where Gorilla and I had wrestled on the floor as Bazookas squirted all over us. It didn't prove anything... except that I hadn't had heat stroke and imagined the whole thing.

I started my mower again and drove it to my truck. After loading it, I returned to the yard where I slung my blower over my shoulder and picked up my string trimmer and edger. I carried the equipment to the trailer and locked them into place in their carriers.

I paused as my hand rested on the truck's door handle. I should leave... but I didn't. After a car passed, I crossed the street again. Had the two freaks left in the night? If they had, who'd boarded up the window... and why had they put my stuff out where I'd find it? None of it made any sense. I peered through the front window again, but the room looked the same as it had the previous two times I'd looked.

I trotted down the steps and began circling the house, looking in windows, unable to stop thinking about what had happened to me. I saw nothing through the other living room window on the front of the house. The next room was a bedroom, and it too was empty except for junk. The next room was a second bedroom, probably a child's room judging by the dusty furniture, and like the rest of the house, the room contained only dust and junk.

I began berating myself for wasting my time. Even if I saw Bazookas and Gorilla, what was I going to do? Call the cops again and say, 'See? See? I told you someone inside stole my equipment!' I needed to forget the whole thing and leave. I was going to take one more look in the rest of the windows, and then I'd leave. I had work to do.

As I turned away, movement in the room caught my attention. I quickly turned back to see Gorilla struggling to his knees, then feet, his arms under Bazookas knees and his hands under her ass as she lunged and bucked furiously, her arms tightly embracing him to crush her giant breasts into his chest. They were coming out of the closet, literally, with her furiously riding his hard cock. It was difficult to tell through the dirty glass, but it appeared the pair were as sweaty and dirty as they'd been yesterday, maybe more so since they seemed to have spiderwebs clinging to their glistening flesh.

As I watched, he turned and slammed her against the wall beside the closet, holding her there as he pounded into her hard and fast, her huge breasts jiggling with the power of his fucking. It was obvious they didn't know I was watching them, and I wondered if they were even aware that the police had arrived... or that the officer had pounded on their door.

I couldn't tear my gaze away. My cock had been sore as shit this morning, probably from Bazookas yanking on it like a starter cord last night, but as I watched these two fuckers battling it out in a war of lust, I began to harden. He fucked her with mad passion as her fingers bit deeply into his heavily muscled back. I reached down and adjusted myself as I watched. As his giant cock energetically plunged into her pussy, she noticed me staring at them and slowly turned her head to watch me. Her face was as impassive as it always was, but after a moment, she extended her arm, her palm up and fingers slightly curled, as if reaching for me.

Her arm still extended, her face twisted with rapture as Gorilla threw his head back, his mouth open in a silent roar as he pounded into her even harder and faster. I couldn't stop watching as they silently screamed their pleasure to the ceiling.

With a jerk, he tore her off the wall, spun, and carried her to a small, stained, broken bed, his cock still buried deep inside her, a woman shaped smear remaining behind on the wall. When his gaze met mine, his step stuttered with the realization I was watching them, but his surprise lasted only an instant before he continued toward the bed under the window. He dropped her on the mattress where she landed with a puff of dust before he lunged at her, driving her to her back with another wisp of white dust. They squirmed on the too small bed, fighting more than fucking, as he tried to hold her down and ram his cock into her pussy to fuck her, while she fought to roll him to his back so she could fuck him.

Finally Bazookas prevailed as he lay on his back, his hands mauling her tits as she sat on his face. I changed my position slightly for a better view as he devoured her, his mouth opened wide to cover the whole of her pussy, his head rocking as he pleasured her. Her face twisted with bliss, she rocked her hips as she reached behind herself to feverishly stroke his massive, hard cock with one hand while holding his face to her pussy by his hair with the other.

There was no love, no gentleness between them. They were fucking, not making love, and I wondered if they'd been fucking continuously since I'd escaped. I realized they couldn't have, since the window had been boarded up, and my items had been returned to me, but it was also clear they could fuck far longer, and harder, than any normal person. Perhaps they were brother and sister, and through some twist in genetics, maybe were the only ones who could fuck long enough, and hard enough, to satisfy the other. Maybe, other than occasionally leaving the house to cash the checks I saw, and to buy cans of food, they fucked. Maybe their entire life revolved around fucking. Maybe, when one of them succumbed to exhaustion, they slept while the other continued fucking them.

I groaned silently, imagining Bazookas furiously riding her brother's still hard cock, his come spraying into her again and again while he was passed out from exhaustion... or maybe it would be Gorilla pounding the shit out of his sister, repeatedly filling her pussy with come after she'd fallen into an exhausted sleep. Maybe they surrendered to exhaustion together, his hard cock still in her pussy after they'd passed out, only to immediately start fucking again when one of them woke up.

Bazookas bending to press her hands against the dirty glass as she stared at me with her dead eyes returned me from my imaginings. Her face twisting with pleasure, she held my gaze until his hands reached up to grab her ribs. His muscles bulging with effort, he tried to force her lower, his hips lunging and bucking as he fucked air. Her hands slid off the glass and along the window's sill, her sweaty hands leaving behind tracks in the dirt. She grabbed a chest to stop her slide, straining to reach me again, but Gorilla's strength was undeniable, and as he forced her lower, his big cock sliding into her pussy, the chest tumbled to the floor with a crash and a billowing cloud of dust which they ignored as it settled over them.

Giving in to his insurmountable strength, she stopped resisting and pressed her huge tits into his face. As he sucked lustily at one of her dirty but erect nipples, her head was up, watching me as he fucked her with brutal intensity, her back and ass black with grime from the wallpaper. As his hands roamed her flesh, mixing the dirt with her sweat to leave behind muddy tracks, I squirmed and adjusted myself again, my cock diamond hard.

He suddenly shoved her up, his filthy hands smearing her breasts as his fingers dug deep into her flesh. She grabbed his wrists and ripped his hands from her breasts before pinning them against the dirty mattress as she began violently rocking her hips. His head tipped back, his face twisting with rapture as she fucked him with abandon. After a moment, his chest and arms bulging and twisting with effort, he slowly forced his hands from the mattress, shoving her upright as he did. He was slowly arching her back when she gave up her struggle against his power and allowed him to seize her shoulders. His mouth open in a silent scream of erotic agony, he twisted her violently to the side.