Curb Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bazookas lips and tongue busy, she sucked the sweat off Gorilla's balls as she sprayed me with her nectar. I was pounding the shit out of her pussy, and was about to come myself, but the allure of escape as these two crazy assholes fucked each other overpowered my desire to finish. With a snarl of pleasure, lust, and frustration, I threw myself back, my cock popping free of Bazookas' pussy as the last of her nectar dribbled out of her.

Scrambling to my feet, I dashed for the kitchen door I'd noticed when I'd first seen Bazookas, hoping it wasn't padlocked like the front door was. I skidded to a stop. The kitchen was as filthy and cluttered as the rest of the house. The ancient linoleum was almost black with dirt, and there were dozens of opened cans like those I'd found piled outside covering every flat surface. Empty cans of milk, vegetables, fruit, and prepared food were all present. It must be what Bazookas and Gorilla ate when they weren't fucking... or maybe they ate while fucking.

Suppressing my urge to cry out in victory that there was no padlock on the door, I grabbed the doorknob and twisted, but the handle spun uselessly. I quickly snapped the deadbolt, and tried again, but as before, nothing happened. I yanked hard on the door in frustration, trying to force it open, but I only succeeded in pulling the doorknob off. I heard the heavy thumps of fast approaching feet and turned, dropping the knob as I prepared to fight. As I spun, I noticed a can and bottle opener laying on the can strewn cabinet, the old-fashioned kind with the point that created a triangular shaped hole in the top of a can. It wasn't much of a weapon, but it was something.

"Stay back, you crazy son-of-a-bitch!" I sneered, holding the tiny opener in front of me with the sharp end turned up and pointed at the man.

Gorilla paused, his face impassive as he watched me. As I inched backwards toward the door, Bazookas arrived to stand slightly back and to the side so she could watch. My gaze flicked to her as she leaned against the can covered table, one hand sliding between her legs and the other gripping a breast. Keeping my attention on Gorilla, my makeshift weapons still extended in front of me, I slowly squatted to pick up the doorknob I'd dropped when I spun to face my attacker. Without looking to see what I was doing, I tried to reattach the knob to the door, but all I did was fumble. When I glanced at the door, Gorilla darted in, grabbed my wrist, and tried to turn the can opener away.

I roared in effort and pain, dropping the knob again as I tried to wrench my hand free of his vice-like grip. He seized my wrist with his second hand, twisting my hand painfully before I could grab his hands with my own. Turning with the twist of my wrist to lessen the pain, our hips and shoulders slammed together as we grunted and strained over the weapon, our muscles twisting and bulging as sweat cascaded from our bodies.

My muscles burning with effort, and with leverage on my side, I began to slowly unwind my wrist, my grunts and snarls of fury and exertion speaking of my desperation. Turning to face him again as I tried to power free, our hands tangled at our cocks, we struggled over the weapon poised to rip open our shafts and balls with the first weakness. We stood in sweaty, near silent effort, our cocks pressed tightly against our tangled hands as the muscles in our chests and arms bulged and twisted under the strain.

"Fuck!" I roared, my arms tiring, my face twisted with effort and fear as I watched the edge of the opener dimple our hard cocks.

Gorilla shifted slightly, his movement turning the sharp point more toward my rod. The weapon wasn't breaking the skin, but I could feel the edge biting into my cock as I began to lose the war of strength. I tried to drop the opener, but it remained trapped between us, our tangle of hands and the press of our shafts locking it in place. As I strained to protect my member, hidden behind Gorilla's broad back, I heard Bazookas call out her bird-like cry as she came. With another roar of fear and effort, I jerked back, trying to free the opener before it opened my cock.

As I lunged backwards, I heard the tinkling clatter of the opener hitting the floor. No longer afraid I was going to rip open my shaft, I lunged my hips, trying to gain some room to escape, bellowing in pain as our cock and balls slammed together. We stumbled as I drove Gorilla backward. I kept pushing, trying to overbalance him and cause him to fall. He took another step back, our hands still locked together between us in a contest of strength, but now I was winning our battle. He was forced to take another step back, but this time I hooked his heel with my foot.

We went to the floor with a crashing thud that shook the house, my cock being crushed between my body and our tangle of hands with the impact. Bellowing with the sudden flair of pain in my cock and balls, I tried to escape, but as I scrambled back to my feet, Gorilla released my hands and grabbed my heel before jerking it into his side, causing me to topple back to the floor.

Instinctually, my hands flew up as he launched himself at me. Our rigid cocks grinding together, we battled briefly before he got inside my hands and collapsed over me. As before, his arms surrounded me as his hips began thrusting, but this time, instead of fucking my pants, he was fucking my cock. My teeth bared, I drove my fist into his side as hard as I could once, twice, and then a third time. He grunted with each impact, but the blows only seemed to excite him, and his giant, hard cock began fucking my equally rigid cock even more ferociously.

"Get off... motherfucker!" I growled as I wadded my hand in his hair and pulled as hard as I could, jacking his head back as his hips lunged furiously.

With an upward thrust of my hips, we rolled, coming to rest on our sides as he continued to hold me in the clench. His hips began lunging harder and faster, his huge, hard cock sliding between us, our cocks twisting over and around our enemy's like fighting snakes. His hips thrusting furiously, his face twisted and his mouth opened as he crushed his eyes closed. I thought his display was one of pain, but as his come jetted from his cock to coat our bodies, I knew it wasn't pain that was twisting his face... but bliss.

"You fucker!" I snarled as he grunted and growled, his hips thrusting violently. "What kind of fucking freak are you?"

Movement caught my attention as Gorilla fucked my cock. Bazookas threw herself off the table, one hand pulling furiously at her breast as her other savaged her clit. Her lips lunging and thrusting, she stumbled the two steps to stand above us, one foot to either side of our bodies. With her soft cry of pleasure, she gushed, her nectar falling over us like rain.

Our bodies glowing from sweat and pussy juice, Bazookas dropped over us, her spray making the grungy linoleum even filthier. The three of us squirmed in the puddle of her making, the grime on the floor loosened by sweat and squirt smearing our bodies as Bazooka first tried to suck our cocks, then failing that, to try to wedge herself between us while steering Gorilla's giant cock into her pussy.

With a roar of victory, I ripped myself free with the unintentional help of Bazooka as she forced Gorilla to his back. Before I could escape, she grabbed my arm and tried to pull me down as she threw herself over his hips. I'd nearly pulled her off Gorilla before he grabbed my ankle and yanked, causing my foot to slide across the sex slickened floor. I didn't fall, but I was badly off balance.

As I tried to recover, Bazookas hauled on my arm again, upsetting my balance even more. My foot again sliding, I kicked Gorilla's leg, causing me to fall. As I slammed into the floor, catching myself on my arms, she wrapped her arms around my back while trying to pull me between her legs.

I reared back, Bazooka rising with me as she clung to my chest before Gorilla grabbed my arms and pulled me downward. With Bazookas hanging on me, I couldn't overpower his pull, so Bazookas and I fell over his chest. Snarling with effort and rage, I twisted and squirmed as I tried to escape from their clasping arms, the filthy floor so slick, my knees couldn't find purchase. While Gorilla and I wrestled with Bazookas between us, she released my back with one hand, grabbed my cock, and steered my hard rod into her soaking pussy with one of my struggling thrusts.

"Fucking bitch!" I roared as I unintentionally rammed my cock deep. "You want me to fuck you?" I screamed into her face. "I'll fucking fuck you!"

I was so enraged and horned up, I was going to hate fuck this bitch until I wrecked her fucking pussy! I exploded into motion, pounding my big, hard cock into her furiously as her arms surrounded my neck and Gorilla gripped me by my shoulders. His arms bulging with effort, they both pulled me down so her massive tits were crushed tightly into my chest. After a few hard pounding thrusts, Bazookas embraced loosened a moment before I felt something on my balls. I froze, not knowing what was happening, and a bare instant later, Gorilla's big, hard cock slid into her pussy, slithering along the bottom of my shaft to share space inside her. As our two cocks grappled inside her, her arm again surrounded my neck and her embrace tightened.

"You too, you fucker?" I roared as I began thrusting furiously, Bazookas' pussy incredibly tight as our two big cocks stretched her out. "You want me to fuck your big fucking cock too? Come on you crazy motherfuckers! I'll fuck you both!"

Bazookas grunted and gasped as I violently fucked her pussy and Gorilla's cock at the same time, my sweat dropping onto her like rain to mingle with her own perspiration. Gorilla and I stared at each other, our faces hard with challenge, silently daring the other to come first. After a long moment of me power fucking both her pussy and Gorilla's cock, Bazookas released my neck and twisted slightly, her head tipping backward over Gorilla's shoulder as she grabbed his hair and forced his lips to hers. Their tongues dueling, Gorilla released my shoulders, and as I reared, he grabbed her tits as they growled and moaned into each other's mouths. As they kissed, Bazookas' pussy became wetter and slicker still, telling me that one or both of them were coming.

"Fuck!" I wailed. I wanted to pull out to try to escape again, but I couldn't stop fucking as words poured out of me in a rush. "I'm going to fucking come! Your fucking pussy is going to make my fucking cock come! Fuck! You big-dicked fucker! You're coming all over my big fucking cock and making it come! Shit! Fuck! I can't stop fucking your tight fucking pussy and big fucking cock!"

I howled, coming so hard I thought my nuts were going to explode, every hard pulse of my cock burning its length as my come gushed into Bazookas. I continued ramming my cock into her hard and fast as I pumped my essence inside her to coat Gorilla's cock and fill her pussy.

With a gasp, I threw myself off them. I felt weak and lightheaded from the power of my release, but this was my chance! I grabbed the sole chair at the table. It was a cheap aluminum thing that weighed almost nothing, with a thin, plastic covered wood bottom, but it'd do to smash the filthy kitchen window. Raising the chair over my head, I spun toward the window, but as I drew back to throw it, Gorilla leapt to his feet in front of me and grasped the chair by its back.

"You fuck!" I bellowed as I yanked on the chair, trying to free it from his grasp. "Let the fuck go!"

We stumbled around the cluttered room chest to chest, cock to cock, grunting and sweating in an exhausting, if near silent test of strength and endurance. Knocking over cans as we banged into the table and counters, we strained against each other, the chair above our heads, the muscles in our arms and chests bulging in effort as we tried to overpower each other. Our still hard cocks, slick with our mingled come, slapped together as we strained against each other, and with every twist and jerk on the chair, I could feel it loosening as we torqued it in ways it wasn't designed to withstand.

I had Gorilla's ass against the counter directly in front of the kitchen window, our chest and cocks grinding together as I tried to bend him backwards over the counter to break the window despite his grip on the chair. Bazookas stood off the side, our come still dripping out of her, her fingers plunging furiously into her pussy as she watched us battle. She seemed to get off on us fighting and appeared content to let Gorilla battle me alone. I felt the chair give with the sound of breaking wood, the thin metal legs I was holding folding in slightly as screws ripped loose from the thin wooden seat.

With the partial failure of the chair, Gorilla was able to straighten slightly. I took a single step back to brace, not wanting to give up my advantage. Panting and snarling, I was so focused on overpowering Gorilla, I failed to notice that Bazookas had stepped close until she grabbed my cock. I roared as she began slapping our cocks together, sometimes pausing to rapidly stroke my slick cock a few times to try to restore me to my former hardness. With me engaging in an involuntary cock fight, Gorilla was able to force me back, the chair twisting and distorting even more as it made ominous cracking sounds.

"Fuck! My fucking cock!" I bellowed as Bazookas continued to torment me, my cock rapidly hardening to make my rod's collision with Gorilla's own massive shaft even more painful.

I twisted violently, trying for the third time to pull the chair from his grasp, but instead of ripping the chair from his hands, I stumbled back after tearing the legs from the chair to leave Gorilla holding the back and seat. The two light metal legs I held were useless as weapons, so I threw them at him, the two rounded square loops harmlessly bouncing off his chest. Not knowing what else to do, I charged Gorilla, tearing my cock from Bazookas grip as I did. Roaring in effort and the abuse of my cock, I drove him backwards into the counter, causing him to cry out, either from the impact of his ass against the counter or having his cock ripped from Bazookas hand. It was the only sound I'd heard him make other than his animal-like snarls and growls as he came.

The remains of the chair he held bounced off my back as he dropped it to wrap me up. I drove my fist into his side, but I got in only one punch before Bazookas again stepped in close, blocking another blow as she again grabbed our cocks. I bellowed as she violently jerked and rubbed our granite hard cocks together. I tried to back away, but with Bazookas holding my cock, and Gorilla my shoulders, I didn't get far.

"Fucking bitch!" I snarled as I jerked her hand from my cock and flung it away before again trying to throw Gorilla off balance.

We continued to stumble around the kitchen as I snarled and growled in effort and fury, crashing and banging into counters, the ancient stove and refrigerator, and the table. All during our muscle straining, can scattering battle, Bazookas was either jerking us, slapping our long, hard cocks together in a sword fight, or when our clenches were too tight, fingering herself like a whore in heat.

Gorilla was driving me back when I stepped on a can, causing me to stumble. I staggered back, two, then three steps, trying to regain my balance, but there was so little room, and after getting my feet tangled in more cans littering the floor, I went hard to the grimy vinyl flooring at the door between the kitchen and the living room. Gorilla was coming for me, clearly intending to throw himself over me. I frantically scrambled backwards on my ass into the living room, but I was too slow. He launched himself at me as I twisted sideways, knocking over more piles of papers and magazines that fell over us in a billowing cloud of dust. We wrestled under the mound of yellowed newspapers, porn magazines, check stubs, catalogs, and mail flyers.

"Get off me you motherfucker!" I snarled as we writhed in muscle straining effort.

As before, Gorilla was more interested in frotting with me than injuring or defeating me. He... they... were some kind of freaks of nature. Both our shafts were steel hard, but I'd come only once, and the crazy bitch had to jerk me back to my full hardness when I'd begun to soften... but I'd lost count of how many times he and Bazookas had come, yet his shaft was as hard as mine.

I was on top, trying to twist out of Gorilla's grasp when Bazookas shoved another pile of dusty newspapers over to fall on us, seemingly wanting our fights to last as long as possible, and to be as challenging as imaginable by forcing us to battle not only each other, but the room as well. We tumbled again, my back slamming into a table, causing the dust covered plastic toy perched on a leaning pile of papers to fall and hit Gorilla on the head and back.

Distracted by the falling toy and the cascade of paper, I was able to lunge my hips up with a twist to throw him off me. I continued my twist, rolling onto him before throwing myself away. The falling baby toy, my lunge, and throwing myself off him happened so quickly he was unable to prevent my escape. I scrambled to my feet... only to have Bazookas slam into my back and grab my cock.

I snarled, trying to twist away from her as she stroked my cock with painful intensity, but she moved with me, and before I could escape, Gorilla was on his feet. He again threw himself at me, but I got my hands up and into his face. He grasped my face in return, and as we strained, attempting to wrench each other's heads from our bodies, Bazooka stroked us furiously. As I hissed and snarled with anger and effort, Bazookas mixed her violent stroking with rubbing and slapping our cocks together.

"Get... off... me... you... fucking... freaks!" I panted as I strained against Gorilla.

Gorilla's grip suddenly weakening, he threw his head back as he grunted and snarled, his hips lunging furiously as come geysered from his cock, splashing onto my chest and cock as Bazookas continued to stroke us with manic fury. I spun away from him, but Bazookas still held me by my cock. As I faced her, she took a quick step backwards, dragging me after her by my hard rod as I bellowed in pain, before she sprawled across the couch on her back, her head wedging into the corner between the back and the arm.

"Fucking no!" I roared as she pulled furiously on my shaft, trying to direct it into her pussy. "Motherfuckers!" I snarled as Gorilla crashed into me while kneeing or kicking me behind my knee, causing my leg to buckle. As I dropped to one knee, Gorilla shoved hard against my back, causing me to pitch forward across her.

"Fucking cunt!" I screamed as Bazookas guided my cock into her pussy with my fall, her arms flinging around my neck and her legs around my hips to lock me into place. One hand on the edge of the couch, the other on the back, I tried to lever myself up. While I could lift myself, Bazookas clung to me with her huge breasts flattened against my chest.

"You want to fuck?" I snarled into her face as I drove her back into the cushions. "You want me to fuck you with my big, fat cock?" She stared at me, her face impassive, but she began spurring me with her heels. "Okay, bitch," I sneered as I brough my face close to hers, my sweat dropping onto her face. "Let's fuck!"

Snarling with my teeth bared, I fucked her harder than I'd ever fucked anyone before. Roaring with effort, fury, and lust, I hammered my cock into her with manic intent, my balls slapping against the edge of the couch only exciting me more. As I pounded into her, she twisted her face to the side as Gorilla placed a knee on the cushion between her head and the back, his other foot braced on the floor as he steadied himself against the couch's back to ram his massive, hard cock deep into her mouth.