Curiosity Killed the Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand, they could easily wind up divorced. But then they had to think of the children. The children would be the ones most negatively impacted if there was a divorce. Joyce's children were still in school, whereas Kath's were out of the house.

Kath wanted to fess up and get it over with. She felt that all considered, she may be able to get her husband to agree to counseling and save the marriage. It would be tough going, but Kath thought that was the best option. She felt that the fact that they were raped would work in their favour.

Joyce, on the other hand, was sure that such action would end with a nasty divorce. She felt that they should comply and have the sex once a week, after all, it was very good sex, if nothing else.

"I really want out," said Kath. "The more I think of it, now is the time."

"Why don't we tell them that you are out and that they can send whatever they want to your husband, but I am still in?" said Joyce.

"I doubt that they will go for that, there is two of them." said Kath.

"What do you have to lose? If they say 'yes', then you will be out. Let's give it a try." said Joyce.

They sent a WhatsApp message and waited. It was a couple of minutes before it was read. The answer came soon after.

You two are a package, that's how we found you. Always the two of you, like peas in a pod. If Kath wants out, and tells her husband, we will send the video to Joyce's husband. You two work it out.

Joyce burst into tears; she was trembling.

"I don't know what to do. He is a good husband and father, but he has serious trust issues and will never be able to deal with this. I know that he will divorce me. He will use the video to show that I am a bad person, not morally fit to be a mother. He will take the children and I will never see them again. I know him." sobbed Joyce. "I couldn't take that. What am I going to do? I can't lose my children, I just can't." Joyce was clearly distraught. "O God, why? Dear God, please help me. I don't know what to do." She sobbed.

Kath considered Joyce as one of her few friends who she truly felt was genuine. From all their interactions, Joyce was always talking about her children, how they were doing in school, their personalities, little things that they did. She was an involved mother whose life revolved primarily around her children. Being a mother herself, Kath could feel the desperate plea in Joyce's voice.

To the best of Kath's knowledge neither had ever cheated on their husbands. This whole situation was a nightmare, and they were both in it. They had got in this together and Kath felt an overwhelming obligation that they should get out of it together.

"Ok, ok, I will go with you, but I must get out of this as quickly as possible." said Kath. "Everything about this is wrong. We must put a stop to it, but I have no ideas as to how. But I do know that we have to stop this, and quickly. What we did last night was bad enough. I feel terrible about it. I have a wonderful husband and family. I don't want to risk it. We must get out of this. We must find a way."

"Are you saying you won't do it? Said a panicked Joyce.

Kath sighed, "If we don't have a solution in the next few days, I will come with you. But I really don't want to. This whole experience has already messed me up, mentally, a little.

To have two young, fit, well endowed, virile men go to all this trouble to have you. They could have done this with any other women, but chose you and me. They are both well above average in looks, and by what they did to us last night, it is clear that they know how to please a woman in bed. They know that they can get most women without any effort, including a number of married women, without going to all this trouble. And yet, they desired us, us. Even if it is screwed up, it is still very flattering that one is so desirable."

"What are you going to say so that we can get away next week? I can use the excuse that we still had a personal matter to discuss. Would that work for you as well?" said Joyce.

"Yes, I will try that as well. I am not promising anything, he is not a big fan of girls going out as he always fears that some predator will get me when I have been drinking. Well, I had a drink, but I had not been drinking. This is such a nightmare" replied Kath.

Over the next three days, they discussed the matter over and over again, trying to find a way out that would not jeopardize Joyce's marriage and children, but to no avail. They either had to go or risk the video and notes being sent to their respective husbands.

The women, having convinced their husbands, sent a WhatsApp confirming their availability for the following Friday.

They received their instructions to have dinner at the usual place but be prepared not stay too long. They would be advised of the 'Girls Night Out' meeting place while they were having dinner. They were further instructed that they were to go to dinner wearing sexy short dresses and no panties, as they would not have them on for long anyway.

Friday arrived and Kath secretly packed everything in her handbag before she left that morning. She and Joyce decided that it would be better to tell the husbands that they were working late and would go directly to dinner from work as that way their husbands would assume that they had gone to dinner in their work clothes.

They sat at a table, not at the bar, no need to attract attention.

Joyce asked Kath how the rest of the week had gone. Kath replied that, after the first two days she was able to have sex with her husband, but she felt so guilty that she was unable to enjoy the connection as she usually did. "I found myself comparing him with G. I didn't want to, I just did. We have been having sex for decades and then you get this new, virile, well endowed, young stud; it's hard not to make comparisons. I have no desire to be with either of them, but the sex, it was good and as I said before....they went to all that trouble for us....it is flattering.....this is so screwed up."

Joyce said, "I know what you mean. I wish I had never seen them naked. Yesterday, when I realized that we were going to be meeting with them again, my juices started to flow. This whole situation is so bad."

"I know" said Kath. "I have to admit that my adrenaline is flowing. There is something about doing this that is exciting. It also turns me on, the idea of illicit sex....and pleasing sex at that. I know that is all wrong, but."

They had hardly finished their dinner when they got a message with the address of a house not far from the restaurant. As usual dinner had been paid for, though this time there was no note.

They got into Joyce's car and went to the house.

G let them in and guided them to the sitting room which overlooked the ocean. He offered them a drink. Kath, though already sexually aroused, asked for a strong one as she felt that she needed to relax a bit in order to get through the next couple of hours.

J sat beside Kath and softly ran his hands over her. He placed one of Kath's hands on the bulge in his shorts. She could feel that he was dressed cowboy, with no underpants. What she felt was impressive and she felt an unwanted tingle between her legs. She had to admit that she had, in the last week, on more than one occasion, thought about what she had seen of his cock the last time. She had been thinking about it during dinner and driving to the house. Now it was in her hand, and she began to gently squeeze it. It was big even though it was not half full.

Kath was an expert in playing with a cock. All her previous boyfriends, and her husband had commented that no one could squeeze, stroke, suck or fuck a cock like she could. They had all commented, countless times on how good she was with a cock.

J soon groaned in appreciation and gently slipped his hand under her mini dress and very slowly stroked up the inside of her thigh. He was very pleased to find her bare, neatly shaved pussy; she had followed instructions and was not wearing panties. Kath felt J's hand as it moved up the inside of her leg. The feeling of his hand skimming over her skin was intoxicating and she realized she was fully turned on now and quite wet. The soft, slow but relentless move upward towards her pussy was a very erotic and naughty feeling. This young virile man wanted her. She could feel the effect she was having on him and she knew that the rapidly hardening of his cock was not just related to her hand. To his satisfaction, she opened her legs a little wider to give him better access. She felt his hand slide up the folds of her now well lubricated pussy.

Kath was fighting a losing battle, assisted by the hit of strong alcohol, the feel of a magnificent cock, and the expert stimulation being given to her pussy. She loved cocks, the way they grew, and felt as they did. She wanted to see this monster again and unzipped J's shorts and put her hand in and directly on the skin of his cock. She liked the feel of its silky smoothness. She undid his pants and pulled them down so that she could have a free reign over his cock. She had in her hands what she had been thinking about, how heavy was it, what would it feel like, for the last week since she had first seen it. Her mouth was practically watering.

She wrapped her hand around it and started to run her hand very lightly up and down the entire length of his penis feeling it pulse as she stimulated each erotic part. With each stroke she would rotate her hand at the top just under the head and straighten as she got to the bottom where she'd sweep her hand lightly under and around his balls. She soon had him constantly groaning and moving in her hand.

Kath's eyes were now locked on J's Cock. "It's a piece of art," she thought. She was really enjoying feeling him in her hand and could feel herself getting wetter between her legs as thoughts, which had tried to block, of having his penis buried deep in her pussy flashed through her mind.

She didn't want to be there but had to admit that she had brought it on herself. She and Joyce had let their curiosity get the better of them, to put it mildly, and this was the price that she had to pay. She decided that she might as well make the best of a bad situation.

She bent over J and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, applied a small amount of suction and feathered the underside of his head with her tongue. She lifted up and then went back down again, a little further this time, wetting his cock a little more with each stroke. She could see and feel it growing to its full size. Kath had to admit that it was really a piece of art, so big, so hard, so alive, it was truly magnificent. She could feel her juices really begin to flow.

Meanwhile, J's eyes were transfixed on Kath's lips as they enveloped his cock further than most could take it. "Christ that feels good!", he said.

She pressed her teeth against her tongue to add some pressure and swooped upwards, and sucked his cock into her mouth on the way down. She repeated this once up the center, once slightly to the left of the vein, and then again slightly to the right. J watched the hollows of her cheeks as her mouth ravished his cock. Just watching her do this alone he could feel his balls tighten and didn't want to come yet. "God that feels good" he said again.

Kath could feel that he was near and trying to delay things, so she did something that she knew would send him over the edge. He tried to control it when she bared her teeth up and down his cock. "F-fuckkkkk shit...uhhhh" was all he could get out. He was finished, he couldn't fight it anymore. She'd done it to him. She was now launching a full-on assault on his cock with her teeth, something that he had never experienced before and was not aware that was what she was doing. It was driving him wild. He grabbed two fist full of her hair and pumped her mouth while he watched her sweet fucking lips go in and out as she savoured his cock. J held her head in place when he felt it coming, surging from his balls and erupting into her mouth several times. His balls tightened with each burst, and she sucked each burst of sperm up. She was truly an artist, thought J. He had never experienced a blow job like that before. Absolutely amazing, thought J.

J rested for a while after such a mind-blowing experience. It allowed Kath to take another large gulp of her drink as she wondered if J was going to be the one screwing her tonight. God, he was huge, could she handle him? She thought. She also knew that sucking him off had really turned her on and that her pussy was soaked with her juices.

She didn't have to wait long for the answer to her first question. J got up and said, "let's go into one of the bedrooms" and extended his hand.

He led her into another wing of the house and to a bedroom which smelt of fresh bed linen. There was a big king size bed already pulled down for the night.

J turned and put his hands on the zip of her dress. She stood there for him as he unzipped her dress and eased it off her. She was now standing in front of him in just her bra and high-heeled shoes. J removed her bra and stepped back, looked at her, drinking her in. You are beautiful from head to toe," he said. "Sit on the end of the bed and lie back." Although her husband was always telling her how beautiful and sexy, she was, hearing this form a young handsome, well endowed, virtual stranger was music to her ears.

She happily complied with his instructions and lay back on the bed. He bent over her and softly ran his hands over her shoulders, arms, breasts, stomach and then down the outside of her legs before coming back up on the insides of her now open legs to her very wet pussy. He held her legs as he bent down and put his head between them.

Even though she wanted to get the next two hours behind her, she knew that she should not be here, but had to admit that she was conflicted as she was enjoying the attention that this younger man was giving to her. The newness of it; the fact that she was being naughty, added to her excitement. He knew his way around a woman and was taking his time, building up her excitement. "Yes, he is good," thought Kath.

His tongue, ever so slowly, started to lick her pussy. He applied hardly any pressure at all, teasing, stimulating her. At one point she involuntarily raised her hips to get more contact. Slowly but surely, he began to focus more and more on her clit. Slowly sucking, feathering her clit. The sensations were driving her wild. She knew that she wouldn't last long, as giving him the blow job had already got to her.

By this point, his lips and tongue were zeroed in on her clit relentlessly driving her to orgasm. She felt her orgasm building. His tongue continued gliding around and over her clitoris at just the right speed and pressure. She could feel each ridge of his tongue which was able to find every nerve cell of her clitoris and turn its pleasure senses up fully to 100%. She knew that she would not, could not stop him, even if her brain told her to stop. She had no control in the matter. Her body wanted this, it felt soooooo good. Right at that very moment he stuck his finger into her now sopping wet pussy and rotated his finger over her G-spot. She lost it, and her orgasm came coursing through her body with an electric vengeance along with a long and drained cry from her lips. She stenched and raised her body to his mouth in an effort to keep the orgasm going. She stayed stock still in this position until her clitoris became too sensitive and she relaxed and released the pressure. Kath was lost. The endorphins had taken over and sent her into some dark place in her mind where she felt like she was speeding over rolling hills, feeling the G-forces of the highs and lows. Again and again, she rolled as her orgasm lead her down the rabbit hole of unconsciousness.

Kath came to as she felt the bulbous head of J's cock press against her entrance and push into her very slick pussy. She felt the pressure as J filled her. Since she had just had considerable stimulation and a very strong orgasm, Kath was ready and very slick. Wow, it didn't take him long to recharge, thought Kath. The advantage a younger man has.

J pulled back, the large head having been well lubricated by Kath's excited vagina, and again gently pushed the head in. He was letting her body adjust to his size. Each time he went a little deeper, ever so slowly. He was big, and at first, she felt a little pain, but her pussy quickly adjusted to his size and the sensations were delicious.

J entered her once more, going deeper still. She felt the delightful pressure the deeper he went. She looked down between her legs and watched as J repeatedly slid into her. He was over halfway in when he withdrew again. She could feel the fullness each time his cock slid into her, and it was driving her wild." Oh God, that feels good," she exclaimed.

He was taking his time as he went deeper and deeper. She could see his strong arms flex and his flat, tight abs contract each time he slid in and out of her. She saw his firm cock almost withdraw from her before most of it slowly, and most pleasurably, slid back into her. She found the site of their bodies in motion, the site of his monster cock coming out and disappearing again between her legs, most stimulating. She did not feel any pain, indeed all she felt was a warm physical arousal. She had a moment of clarity; she did not really want this. She was here because of Joyce, not sex. Yet there was no denying that he felt so good inside her that she knew that there was no turning back now. She was there now, and she wanted the sex and was encouraging it for all she was worth.

J could not get over how beautiful and sexually alive she appeared to him. Exposed, as she was to him, he could see her taught stomach, shapely hips, broad shoulders, well defined arms; 'stunning' was all he could think. She was a woman in her prime and he had her.

Male domination filled him, his control, prowess and expertise was going to bring Kath to heights this beautiful woman had never experienced before. She was so tight even he was finding it difficult to restrain himself. She held still now, watching as his cock slowly drove in and out of her, confirming to him that she was enjoying it.

J knew to be careful now as he felt that he must be close to her cervix and went very slowly to ensure that he did not hit it as that would cause pain. Instead, his aim was to gently rub up against the cervix and cause it to open for him. She had already had a strong orgasm and so the cervix should be tenting already. He was almost all the way into her and relished feeling the warmth and tightness of her vagina around his rock-hard cock.

J took his time now and kept a very slow gentle rubbing motion going. Kath was too scared to move and could now feel what he was doing. "Oh God, he was as deep in her as anyone she had ever been with." It felt very, very good. What Kath did not know was that because she did weight training, her body was in perfect shape for a cervical orgasm as she did not have a weak vagina.

She could feel her body release the warm thick cervical fluid as she started to feel a deep and exceptionally pleasing sensation in her abdominal area. This was a whole new sensation for her, and it was so very good.

J was a master at his craft. He knew that each woman was different and required a unique savoir faire. He felt what he had been patiently waiting for, her release her cervical fluid and knew that he could, at long last, now penetrate her more deeply, as he had intended. He would be able to give her all of him.

Kath felt J go even deeper into her, and his balls rested up against her for the first time. He was deep, very deep. He filled her completely, but there was no pain. OMG, the sensations were better still as every movement of his sent tremors racing throughout her body. The pleasurable sensation she was feeling in her abdomen began to get more intense and spread throughout her body. She had experienced nothing close to this before.