Curiosity Killed the Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce's husband, because of his insecurities, was very quick to become violent, but as the children were home Joyce was able to get out without any physical harm.

Four days later the first WhatsApp message, from the boys, came in the Girls Night Out group asking when they were going to be free? Reminding the girls had one more day to notify them of the day. The girls did not respond.

Later that day, another WhatsApp message arrived from the boys. This one reminded them that the boys had evidence of their infidelity and would not hesitate to send the same to their husbands if the girls did not keep their side of the bargain.

Joyce and Kath agreed on a response. "What you forced us to do last week convinced us to say ,"we are out." Your threats do not scare us.We have already told our husbands." They hoped that the boys, realizing that the gig was up, would decide not to send anything as damage had already been done.

G and J discussed their options. J said that he knew it, he should never have agreed to G's idea of bringing their friends in on it. That was a bad idea. J said that he was really pissed off as Kath was one of the best fucks he had ever had in his life. He could tell by the look on Kath's face that they had gone too far. He said that they had their fun, it was good whilst it lasted, and should move on to other targets.

G was the more manipulative and authoritarian one of the two. He felt that anyone who dared to disobey his wishes should be punished. He decided that the videos should change the minds of these weak cuckhold husbands who, as far as he saw it, had already forgiven their wives. Unfortunately, the girls message made no mention of the fact that they had both been kicked out of their respective houses, so G had made his own assumption, wrong though it was.

G responded with another message. "Videos on the way, once they see these, they will put you out in the street."

The girls read the message and looked at each other. "Videos, what did he mean by videos?"

They decided to quickly respond in the hopes that the boys would refrain if they realized that they were already out of the house. "FYI, we are both already out of our houses and facing divorce. We told all. Your infrared video will not be that much more damaging."

G replied, "Oh no, we have videos of each visit, in vibrant colour with a crystal clear digital soundtrack. Anyway, we have already sent them."

Then yet another message came in. Your last visit where you each fucked all four guys is so hot that we think that we will put it on the internet for others to enjoy. Hours of entertainment with you two as the star sluts"

David, Kath's husband, was working on his computer when he received a strange email. It was from an address that he was not familiar with. The title read, "Your wife is so hot for sex".

The email read,

"Hi David,

We thought that you should know what a sexy wife you have. We have enjoyed her body immensely. She has a sexual capacity that few women have. Man, can she fuck and fuck. We don't know if she is this passionate with you, but you should check out the attached videos.

As you can see there are four hot, yes four, great videos of her ability to give, both her partners and herself, mind blowing sex. There was another time in between, but she organized that herself. It was a place she chose, so no time to set up any cameras. Apparently, it would have been a great video, as she was so hot to fuck that big cock again. Seems she can't get enough of it, as you will see from the videos.

Maybe you already know and approve and have an open marriage, or that you are, simply, not man enough for her.

I any event, we hope that you enjoy watching a woman at her sexual peak.

Anonymous

P.S. Kath and her friend were so easy to make, that it was incredible. Only took the five short notes, enclosed, and they were lying naked, on their backs, legs wide open, enthusiastically fucking us.

Two days later Kath got a call from her husband. He had seen the videos. He said that, based on her confession of the events leading up to, and the infrared video, itself, made it clear that though they had been stupid and naïve, he might have, with some counseling, been able to get past that.

But, he said, it was the videos of Kath and J having sex that put "all" the nails in the coffin.

After watching the infrared video, he said that though he felt angry at Kath, for getting herself into such a compromising situation, he may, with help, have been able to work through that, it would not be easy, but, nevertheless, felt that it would have been possible.

But then he watched the second video. The one of Kath and Joyce first visit to the guy's house. First, David was surprised to see what Kath was wearing, considering she had not left the house that way for her "girl's dinner" with Joyce, nor did she return dressed that way. Second, he noticed how relaxed Kath was as she sat down with J.

The video was of high quality and allowed David to clearly watch the expression on Kath's face. She showed no hesitation as J placed her hand on the top of his pants on his cock. He could see Kath's hand as she felt the outline of J's cock and gripped it through the material, feeling its size and gently massaging it. He watched as Kath's hands went for the zipper on J's pants without any coxing. It was clear that there were several cameras as there were shots from several different angles allowing for the focus to be on the sexual action to be always shown.

He saw, as J placed his hand between her legs and how she voluntarily opened her legs to him. He saw how, without any encouragement, she unzipped his pants and put her hand directly on J's exposed cock. He saw how Kath pulled J's pants down to get better access to his cock. He saw how she held and stroked his cock. He could see the excitement and desire on her face as she, of her own volition, bent over and took his cock into her mouth. He watched how she put everything into giving the best blow job that she could. He could see the desire and pleasure as her cheeks contracted and expanded as she sucked him off. He saw J cum and saw the satisfaction on Kath's face as she eagerly swallowed his sperm, not spilling a drop. He watched as she willingly got up with J and went to the bedroom. He watched her happily allow J to remove her dress, he saw that she had no panties on, meaning that she must have gone with the idea of having sex.

Each of these events was like a body blow into David's soul. David felt sick, but knew he had to see the rest of the video.

He watched as Kath proudly showed her naked body to J. He watched her, lie back on the bed and spread her legs for him as he bent down and ate her out. He could see from the video that her pussy was already soaked and hot for J before he even touched her.

He said that at that point of the viewing, almost without warning, he vomited on the floor next to his desk. After he showered and cleaned up, he went back to his desk and continued watching, hoping beyond hope, to see something that Kath would do to redeem herself.

He watched J eat her to a shattering orgasm which hurt David so much. To see his wife so excited and so pleasured, not by him, but another man.

Then came an even harder body blow as he saw no resistance by Kath, none at all, as he watched the sexual excitement on her face as J eased his enormous cock into her, He saw the lustful expression on her face as she watched J's cock sink between her legs. He watched as J sank more and more into Kath's pussy, the pussy that David had always treasured as his. He watched as her arousal rose with each thrust of J's cock going deeper into Kath. He saw her eyes locked on J's cock, almost mesmerized, as it slid in and out of her. He listened as she told J that his cock felt so good. He listened to the sounds of her enthusiastic participation to have sex with J.

Another even harder body blow was to come when J finally got his entire cock into Kath and she started to have a never ending orgasm over J's cock. He watched her stench, shudder and loudly moan over his cock. She made sounds of pleasure that David had never, in the 20 years that he had known her, heard her make before. It seemed to go on and on, providing never-ending blows to David's heart. He watched her wreathing with pleasure on J's cock and then lose consciousness from the sexual intensity.

David said that he hoped that after the sexual release, she would come to her senses, and might put an end to all this. That she would try to end the sex and talk or something. But there was to be no redemption, no act of regret or resistance. Indeed, quite the opposite.

David watched as Kath recovered and then reach out and take J's cock in her hand. It was clear that she wanted more sex as she coxed J's third erection of the night by stroking and then sucking on his cock until she got him hard again. He watched her hungrily get up and straddle J, lowering herself down on his cock, impaling herself on it and start to slowly ride it. The pleasure clearly written in her face and the moans that she made. He watched her have so many orgasms that he lost count. But it hurt again as he could see her legs, which were wrapped around J's back, tighten, and pull J deeper into her as she had another mind-blowing final orgasm. He saw J drive even deeper into her as he came in her for the second time that night.

When J withdrew and rolled off her, the video clearly showed large globs of J's sperm leak out of Kath's pussy as his cock withdrew. Her pussy was still wide open having accommodated J's enormous cock.

It was then that David realized that she was willingly having unprotected sex with J, that Kath had been coming home full of J's sperm deep in her. The intense sex in the video also explained why she always slept so well after her, now weekly, evening out with Joyce.

It stung as he watched a legless, thoroughly well fucked, Kath stagger out of the house, holding on to J, turn, hold him tight as she pressed her body against his, and passionately kiss him goodnight.

For David the third video was even worse. In the third video she practically tore J's clothes off and could not get hold of his cock fast enough; they way she looked at him, the shear lava hot desire of her unbridled lust for J's cock was too much. He said that he had never seen her so ready for sex. He could see her juices running down her legs she was so excited. She was like a woman possessed and her orgasms, the length, strength and power of them, well, it was clear why she had been different over the last month. He knew that he could never be man enough for her now, He had never been able to give her sexual pleasure like that, and he was certainly no match for J when it came to size, he could never fill her like that. It was clear that she loved to have J's cock in her as much as possible. The fact that she did all of this wearing her wedding rings added to the pain, hurt and feeling of complete rejection as she trashed David's treasured marriage.

He said that the fourth video was disgusting. He was appalled that she had allowed herself to sink to such depths of depravity. He said that it hurt to see her being treated that way, even though she had so willingly destroyed their relationship. It was like he was watching a totally different person. But he understood that she had said that she had been forced into it and that triggered the girls ending it regardless of the blackmail threats.

He said to Kath, that he was sure that, if the fourth event had not happened, Kath would have continued to screw J for all she was worth. It was clear that she was hooked on the sex. David said that it was clear that he had lost her. That, as far as she was concerned, he was not enough man for her anymore. How much longer did she think she would have gone before he either caught her or she came clean and asked for a divorce so that she could pursue J?

To Kath he sounded like a broken man, a man who had been beaten to a pulp. The pain, sorrow and hurt in his voice was soul destroying.

Kath broke down and wailed as the consequences of her actions sank in deeper. She had destroyed the best man she had ever known, a man that she loved deeply, a man that had given her his love, who cared for her, her best friend, and her partner. He was an innocent victim, who was paying a terrible price for her actions. Between her tears, she kept telling David how sorry she was and that she loved him so much.

If only she had followed her own advice and never gone back. Then she would never have had sex with J. Yes, life would be difficult for a while, but she would be in the process of getting her life back. How could she have let Joyce so easily persuade her?

She had broken the cardinal rule by allowing her desire to help others take precedence over her own marriage.

When Joyce's husband received the videos, he started to watch, but after the beginning of the second one, he exploded, picked up the computer and hurled it onto the tiled floor. He then did the same with the monitor, smashing both, and then throwing them through the closed window, thus breaking that as well. The only thing that saved Joyce was the fact that she was already out of the house.

Joyce, well she was on the fast track to divorce with the threat that she either gave up the children, including the right to visit, or suffer the humiliation of the court, and some family members and friends, seeing the videos.

David had considered trying to go after G and J for rape and or blackmail. He met with a criminal lawyer friend and senior police officer that he had known for years.

However, when he spoke to Joyce, she made it clear that she would not cooperate, and Kath's later enthusiastic participation with J was going to make it an extremely difficult task, especially with the videos, to satisfy a court that Kath was being raped.

Further, they felt the fact that Kath had set up a meeting with J out of her own desire for sex, completely destroyed the idea of going after them for sex by blackmail.

David rationalized taking no further steps, as he would just waste money, time and energy. He had already lost the Kath he had married, and even if they got back together, things could never be the same, a marriage with a serious handicap in the bedroom, of J's enormous cock endlessly pleasuring Kath, burned into David's brain. No amount of counselling would erase that vision.

Kath, did try to find J, as she was still hooked on the wonderful feeling of J's cock and the pleasure that she derived from it. That at least would be some consolation for the loss of her husband and family.

However, J and G had vanished. She went to the owner of the house that they had been living in, only to find that the owner had rented on a cash basis and had never obtained any information on either of them. It had started out on a monthly rental for two months, but J and G said that the project, that they were working on, was taking longer so they continued the monthly arrangement for an extra 4 months when they told the owner that they had completed their project.

Not only had she lost her husband but the man who had triggered the loss and had told her how wonderful and special she was. That man had shown that he was only after the sex, because when things got just a little complicated, for him at least, he deserted her to fend for herself. He didn't care.

Three years after her divorce, Kath was visiting New York. She was walking past a restaurant when a couple walked out. It was J and a beautiful woman. They almost bumped into Kath. J looked directly at Kath and she was sure that he recognized her, she could see it in his eyes. He did not acknowledge Kath at all but continued on to a waiting car. As he got in, he gave Kath a brief look, and a slight smile and closed the car door. Kath felt a pang of loss and jealousy as she relived some of the sexual feelings she had for J. But she also felt sorry for the woman, in the event that rings on her finger were not J's.

For the next five years Kath struggled with the loss of her children, her husband and the sex she once had. She was no longer a happily married woman. She too, like David had been broken. At least David had the support of the children. Kath got counselling and eventually brought herself round.

After many years, Kath was able to make up with her children, but was never able to find another man she could love like her David, though they spoke occasionally. Each time she would apologize and tell him that she was so sorry for ruining their lives, he was the love of her life. Each time he would tell her that," it is what it is", he too wishes that it had never happened, that she broke his heart, but he knew that it meant that the relationship, as it was, could never be repaired. He had moved on as best he could.

Indeed, David had met a woman 10 years younger and more beautiful than Kath. The woman was divorced. The result of a cheating husband. She knew the pain that David had suffered, and she understood his trust issues, as he did hers. They each appreciated each other, and both worked to make the relationship solid as they delt with their issues. Each becoming the others rock.

Joyce's life spiraled down. She moved to another location as she could not take the pain of seeing her kids and not being able to contact them in anyway. She went into a deep depression and lost her job. Joyce was living alone. She did not try to date anyone as she did not feel worthy of anyone. She felt so alone, completely empty and the loss of her children was more than she could deal with.

She barely ate and ignored her health. Kath called her from time to time, but the relationship was strained, as a result of the G & J exploit. Joyce always felt that Kath had lost her family because of Joyce and she and Kath gradually drifted further apart as Kath worked through her therapy.

In the end, Joyce couldn't take her misery any longer. She committed suicide six years after the divorce. Kath was one of the very few people who attended her funeral.

--------------------

If only they had refused the payment for the first dinner. If they had not let their curiosity get the better of them to discover the "Mystery Man." They should never have dressed in long dresses, they should never have dressed in the short skirts, they should never have gone to the hotel bar, that night. Even more, they should never have gone to the hotel room. Worst of all they entered it and disrobed. So many missed opportunities to save themselves. Blinded by their curiosity to know.

Yes, for certain,

"Curiosity Killed The Cat"