Curiosity Killed the Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a total body experience. J was magnificent. His cock was magnificent. She was now moaning loudly as the sexual stimulation washed over her in waves. Suddenly she felt this uncontrollable rush of pleasure, much, much more pleasurable than a clitoral orgasm, between the belly button to the vagina and then throughout her body, especially her heart. She had orgasms before, but this orgasm was so much deeper and powerful as it ran throughout the totality of her body. This man was dominating her in a very virile and sexually exciting way. Her body was responding in ways she could never have thought possible. Every muscle in her gym fit body was involved in heightening her pleasure. God, J was good! He had taken her to a new and wonderfully different world of pleasure.

Kath arched her back and froze as the pleasure kept going on and on. She was trying to breathe as her orgasm seemed to last forever. Normally a quiet person during sex, but she was now uncontrollably crying out in ecstasy. She was making sounds that even she didn't know that she could make. She felt the fullness of his penis and each time it withdrew she felt an uncontrollable lust for more and, as he slid back into her, he drew from her moans of exquisite pleasure. She could never have imagined that she could reach such a sexual high. It wasn't stopping like her normal orgasms. It was going on and on. All she knew was that she wanted more and more. She felt that she was losing consciousness and transitioning into a special euphoric state. The pleasure J was giving her was overwhelming her ability to think as his sexual prowess generated an endorphin overload. She could think of nothing else except the overwhelming pleasure.

J knew exactly what he was doing and worked hard to keep Kath on her sexual high as long as possible. Though, Kath made it easier as she had wrapped her legs tightly around his back and her hips were thrusting up to meet him, devouring his cock each time he went into her. She felt magnificent with her pussy firmly gripping his cock. He looked down and this beautiful, very fit and perfectly shaped woman. He could see the muscles in her stomach as they tightened to assist her legs in pulling him deep into her.

Kath's body had taken complete control, nothing else mattered, nothing except the pleasure she was receiving. Her body was riding this beautiful cock for all it was worth. She was in the moment and the moment was J and the sensations his cock was giving her. She could think of nothing else. He plunged to her depths again and again. Each time, her legs pulled him deep into her as she rode wave after wave of an orgasmic pleasure that, until now, she never knew could exist.

J looked down at this gorgeous sexually intoxicating woman below him, the vision of her impaled on his cock wreathing in ecstasy caused him, finally, to lose control and he could hold back his own orgasm no longer. He drove hard and deep into her, his balls tightened up, he roared a loud and animalistic roar as he released his sperm, over and over again as he drove his cock, deeper and deeper in Kath's vagina.

She was barely conscious of him coming except for the fact that her pussy was as tight as it could be, grabbing and devouring his cock, holding on to the pleasure that it was giving. She felt him push deep into her, stop and gave a deep long roar as he released what felt like a huge amount of sperm deep into her. This sensation took her orgasmic body to a new high and she slipped down the rabbit hole and lost conscious.

J looked down at her. She was as fine a specimen of a woman that he had ever fucked. Indeed, she was one of a few women who could take his cock to the hilt.

Kath slowly stirred as J pulled his cock out of her. "No, no don't take it out" her body begged. "My God, what is happening to me?" thought Kathy as she lay there, the euphoric feeling was still with her. It was like nothing she had experienced before. Her body was still tingling. "How is it possible to still be feeling so good from the sex? An orgasmic feeling never lasts this long and yet her whole body was still on fire. She had to admit that she wanted him back inside.

"You are one of the few women that can take all of me. You have a beautiful and superb pussy," said J. He gently ran his hands over her body for a few minutes and then announced, "Beautiful, you are so beautiful."

Kath reached out and began to stroke his cock. It twitched in her hand. He groaned, "You are amazing." She was still so turned on that she was determined to get him hard again. She imagined herself getting on top of him, impaling herself on his magnificent rod of sexual pleasure, and slowly riding it.

Suddenly, she heard Joyce scream out in pleasure as she was clearly having a good orgasm. That just increased Kath desire and spurred her on in her quest to get fucked again.

Kath felt J's penis pulse. Yes, it would not be long now. She again thought of the advantage of his youthfulness to recharge his cock so quickly. She rolled over and, once more, took his cock into her mouth.

As soon as she felt that it was hard enough, she took it out of her mouth, straddled J, taking his, now erect and pulsing cock, in her hand, guided it to the entrance of her pussy and slowly slipped it into her pussy.

She moaned with a deep sexual appreciation. The feeling of it filling her was the only thing on her mind as she lowered herself down on him. Slowly she rode him, savoring the sensations at first . Then she started to ride him like mad watching herself in the mirror...rotating her hips...up and down....side to side...faster, then slower. "Oh god, this feels so good" she thought as her hips lifted up and down on his rock hard penis. She was still very much on fire and insatiable, shaking as each pleasurable sensation from his cock went to her brain.

Within minutes though, he had flipped her over and was balls deep in her. She was back on her sexual pleasure high. She kept thinking, "God, he feels so fucking good".

For the next 20 minutes they took their time, with his cock slowly going balls deep in her and back out again. She moaned and wailed as she let her body enjoy this new and overwhelming pleasure. She didn't want it to end. Finally, he picked up the pace as they both raced to a final and spectacular orgasm. He roared again and pushed himself deep in her as he came again. Kath had again lost consciousness and was completely spent.

A minute later Joyce called out and said that it was time for them to go. Kath somehow pulled herself out of her euphoric fog and dragged herself into the shower for a quick rinse off.

"I look forward to seeing you next week, sooner if you can make it," said J as he helped, the nearly legless, Kath walk out. She put her arms around him, pulled her body firmly into him, and kissed him with intense passion, broke the kiss, turned and walked away.

Kath was drained of energy and hardly spoke a word in the car on the way back to her place of business. Joyce said that it appeared that Kath and J were having some really good sex. In a soft, exhausted, and quite tone Kath replied, "He is amazing, absolutely amazing. I would ride his dick all night and day if I could....amazing....he is just amazing."

"So, what are you going to do? Are you saying that you want to keep doing this?" asked Joyce.

"No, yes, no, God, he is so good though. I had no idea that sex could be so good, so total, sex....so good. He is amazing. I don't know." Replied Kath out of her sexually exhausted fog. "I am too tired to think. What do you think?"

Joyce looked at her and said, "Wow, he really got to you. I have never seen you like this. I thought that he was good but ....do you think he put something special in your drink?"

"No, just his entire dick in my pussy. He reached places that I never knew existed, deep, very deep, balls deep. God, he is amazing, amazing, absolutely amazing". Kath dreamily replied.

"You took it all? Wow, I was afraid he was going to rip me apart and I never felt his balls on me. He is huge. It really felt good, did it? Said Joyce. "Wow, so you think that you might want to continue?"

"I have to find....a way.....what a dilemma.....I should not have agreed to continue this....I should have got out then......what a mess.....what are we going to do.....life was so simple.....now everything has changed.....can never be the same." Kath began to quietly sob.

Driving home, Kath knew that she had to pull herself together, she had to find some energy. She was a wreck. She loved her husband very much, loved his company and, until now had always felt that they had good sex. She was still full of J's sperm, two big loads deposited very, very deep in her, and still tingling from the sex. God, he is good. She didn't know if she could enjoy sex with her husband anymore.

As she walked in her husband came out to greet her, as he always did. She felt so guilty. This time she had knowingly betrayed him, betrayed his trust, and disrespected him and broken her marriage vows.

She hugged him and kissed him. He looked at her with a puzzled look. "What?" she said. "Nothing," he replied. "Well, I have had a very full and exhausting day, so am about ready to collapse," she said. With that she went and got into the shower. As she washed herself she thought about how deep J's sperm must be in her and how good he felt. Again, she had a moment of mental clarity, and a rush of guilt came over her. A very conflicted and guilty Kath went to bed. She was so tired and sexually relaxed that she was in a deep sleep in no time.

Kath knew that she was in trouble. She found it very difficult to concentrate, both at home and at work. All she could think of was how wonderful the sex with J made her feel. Each time she thought about it, her clit would become engorged and throb. She would squeeze her legs and feel the wetness ooze from her pussy. She was on fire. Her whole-body tingling at the thought of having sex with J, that gorgeous, huge pleasure giving cock of his. She still loved her husband, but when it came to sex, she belonged to J, one hundred percent.

It seemed that the week would never end. She even thought of contacting J to arrange to have sex during the day.

The next week went pretty much the same as the last. Kath and Joyce went to dinner as usual, had to keep up appearances that they were still meeting for their innocent Girls Night Out.

Joyce asked Kath how her week had gone. "How are you feeling about tonight?" Joyce asked. Do you think that you will get J again? I don't think that I could handle his cock. G and I had really good sex last week and I would be happy to do that again."

Kath replied, "God, all I can think about is sex with J. I have been wet all week. I know that it is wrong, but it was just so good, the way he fills me. And for some strange reason, I love it when he roars and fills me with his cum. He said that I am one of the few women who can accommodate all of his cock. I sure hope I get him for the whole night."

When they arrived J gave Kath a tight hug and asked if she wanted a drink. She said that she had all she needed at dinner but wondered if he might be able to give her dessert. J led Kath to the same bedroom as the week before.

It enhanced her excitement as she realized that he was hot for her. They grabbed each other and tore each other's clothes off. Kath was dripping wet and ready for J's cock, ready to fuck. She was like a woman possessed in her desire to have J's magnificent cock as deep in her as she could get it. They fucked each other's brains out in a very lustful 3-hour coupling. As Kath had been thinking about the sex with J all week and was more than primed and horny by the time they got together. J was as hungry for her as she was for him, and their sex was even better and more intense than the week before. Kath enjoyed every minute and wished that they could have continued all night.

J showered her with praise as to how beautiful, hot and sexy she was. How he could not get enough of her body. By the time he escorted her out to the car she felt like she was floating, and in another world.

On the drive back Joyce asked if Kath had thought of a way out yet.

Kath was still feeling the effects of all the sex and was enjoying the lingering glow of her many intense orgasms of the night. In a very groggy and low tone Kath replied, "To be honest, I have not given it much thought since we were there last week. I know that I should have but the sex just got in the way. I know that's bad, but I wanted it again. He is sooooo good, I don't have the energy to.... This is so messed up....Should have stopped it when I could.....no idea he was so good....no idea sex could be so good.....and now....I just don't know...things can't go back to the way they were...he is so amazing....he makes me feel so special....takes me to places I have never been to before....never imagined such pleasure existed....don't know what to do..."

"I have been thinking, but so far, I have been unable to find our way out, though you don't sound as if you want a way out, anymore. I am not complaining either as the sex is good, nothing like yours, by the sound of it" said Joyce.

Again, when she got home, Kath had to face her husband. She was still tingling from her sex with J. She had three very large loads of another man's seed forced deep in her fallopian tubes. She struggled to force out of her mind the thought of J's cock completely buried in her pussy and the extreme pleasure that she derived from it. She knew that her husband loved her deeply and she loved him, but she knew that she could not resist J's beautiful firm and lovely cock. It now possessed her. She belonged to J's penis.

However, she found it easier to hug her husband this time and tell him that she had a nice night out with Joyce and that they had got caught up talking again.

The next few days was a kind of torture for Kath. She kept her husband at bay for the first two days as she was sore from the intense and unbelievably mind-blowing pleasure filled fucking she had with J. The guilt was now taking its toll, as she struggled to keep up appearances. All she could think of was J's magnificent cock and the sex that she had when she was with him. She and her husband had sex, or at least he had sex with her. She faked it the whole time, and only got through it by imagining that she was having sex with J, rather than her husband.

Like a drug addict, she was hooked, and the drug was the out of the world sex that J's cock gave her. Indeed, no drug could satisfy her like that long, thick smooth skinned appendage of his. She was addicted and could think of little else.

Her life was a complete shambles. Her husband no longer did everything for her. It was not his fault, but Kath realized that he could no longer provide her with satisfying sex. For that she needed J and his pleasure giving cock. Indeed, she could hardly wait for the days to pass so that she could be naked in bed with J again, his cock buried balls deep in her pussy. She now soaked, no flooded, her panties every time she thought about it, and she thought about it all the time. She knew that it was wrong, so very wrong, but could do nothing about it.

She sent a message to J and arranged to meet him early one afternoon. She had to have him, the glorious sensations that only he could give her. She felt no guilt when she went home later, to her husband. It had all become much easier now, more normal as she rationalized having two men in her life.

She felt that she could keep them in separate emotional compartments, for the time being anyway. She didn't want to think of getting to know J better as that might complicate her feelings and her life even more. The problem was that the sexual connection was so unique, so intimate, that it had already created, for Kath at least, an emotional connection with J. After all, for the last two weeks, she had thought of J, and little else.

When Kath and Joyce went out the next week, Kath found it much easier to lie to her husband about going to dinner with Joyce. Her life was now filled with a high adrenalin of excitement. Her outlook on life had changed since her sex with J. She even looked at her husband with some disrespect. In her eyes, he was now a lesser man. Or was it that she was more woman, a very sexual woman, than he was worthy of? She even told him that she might be a little late and didn't feel any compunction when she saw how pained he looked as she went out the door. She was on a mission to get fucked again by that monster pleasure giving cock of J's. She had been wiping herself dry, over and over again all day, she was so hungry and looking forward to being thoroughly fucked.

The following week's session was still just three hours, but it had a completely different, almost sinister, atmosphere. G and J had a couple of male friends over and instructed the girls to have sex with all four of them. Kath objected, pointing out that the deal was sex with the G and J only. She was quickly reminded by G of the video and the notes. Kath still held firm and said that G was taking this too far. J suggested to G that perhaps the other two could watch but not participate. G would hear none of it and said that he would send all the information, right then and there, unless she and Joyce fucked the four of them. Kath continued to argue until Joyce gave Kath a panicked look and begged Kath to comply. Kath clearly was not in agreement, but the desperate plea in her close friends eyes convinced her to begrudgingly acquiesce.

Both women were subject to being filled in all three holes at once (air tight) and being screwed while giving a blow job at the same time (spit roasted). The sex was much rougher and was degrading. At one point they were blind folded, tied up and fucked by each of the guy's or at least that's what they thought. Kath did get to have J once on her own, but it wasn't the same. Both had been spanked, received hickies and had their breasts squeezed painfully. Neither was into anal, but they were both pounded in the ass. Yes, they still experienced several orgasms, including during triple penetration, but for the most part they were involuntary biological orgasms. Both were totally worn out by the time they left.

The drive back to Joyce's house started off very quietly. It was clear that neither was happy with the way the evening had gone. Both were devastated by the degrading acts that they had made to perform over the past three hours. Finally, Kath spoke up.

"I know I said that I would do this till we figured a way out, but I can't go on doing this. I fear that it is only going to get worse. Tonight, was my last trip. I am truly sorry Joyce, but I just can't do this anymore."

"I feel the same way. This could end very badly, physically, for either one or both of us. When I was having all my holes filled, I realized that no matter what happens now I have lost my family, said Joyce sobbing.

"I am going to get some sleep tonight and be ready to pack my bags and get out of the house in the morning, after I have told my husband", said a very dejected Kath.

"I will do the same," said Joyce.

"We won't contact G and J. Let them contact us. We won't respond and we will then see if they make good their threat about that video", said Kath.

Kath's discussion did not go well with her husband. He was not violent but told her to get out as he needed time to think. He said that he loved her, but he was not going to be a door mat. He told her that he needed weeks, if not months, to decide what to do. He did tell her that he was going to get some counselling as to how to get over Kath, and her actions, and suggested that she do the same. Kath held out hope that he may come around. She knew that he really loved her and that, up to now, they had been in a rock steady loving relationship.