Curiosity Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slap of skin and the moans of ecstasy got louder and more intense with each passing second. Tina's moans coming between Debby's in a wonderful sexual duet. I had to stop looking at Lisa and Rachel or risk cracking up. Both were bracing the table like they were holding back a truck, with dramatic grimaces on their faces. Lisa attempted a deep voice. "Come on, Bro! We got this!"

Rachel tried a manly grunt in response while both watched to see if anyone noticed, and if they did, how long they could last without laughing. I gave Debby's sweet ass a squeeze to refocus on the task at hand, and a lovely task it was. I managed to maintain my focus until Debby's orgasming pussy took me over the edge. I had barely stopped cumming when Debby's sudden blurt of laughter made me pop out of her pussy.

Tina must have seen Lisa and Rachel as well because I heard her laugh and Bill take a sudden step back, ejected from paradise just as I had been. I made myself useful and grabbed the paper towels. Lisa and Rachel shooed us off to the bathroom while they took over breakfast. I helped Debby clean up and she helped me, but we kept the shenanigans to the minimum, focusing more on tender washing and kissing.

Breakfast was a joyful time with friends. Shortly afterward my happy neighbors left for home after promising more fun to come. Our household was very happy with the developing relationship with our neighbors. I was a bit shocked at how easily Lisa and Rachel handled the sudden departure of Zach and Trent. When I asked them about it they both shrugged and Rachel put it succinctly. "Sure, they were fun to fuck, but they crossed a line they shouldn't have. We liked them well enough, but we were never going to love them. It was over as soon as they asked us to go away with them."

Tina still has a lot of hours left to complete her surgical residency at the hospital and the rest of us have demanding careers as well. I would say that our opportunities for the kind of adventures we've been having are limited, but I've been surprised before. If experience is any indicator, I will happily be surprised again. I like those adventures for my wives' sakes. As far as I'm concerned I'm living the best fantasy-adventure possible every day with the three most amazing women in the world. Being me definitely doesn't suck.

12