Curious

Story Info
Was it really possible? I needed to know.
1.9k words
3.81
8.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and I have been married a long time now and the trust we have built is huge. We have 3 children and about as perfect a life as either of us could imagine. Nice home mostly paid for, two very nice vehicles, mostly paid for. A very nice used car for Vickie our oldest who is 21 and engaged, but still lives at home. And a nice sports car for Randy our middle girl who is 19. Fancy is 18 and rides a moped.

I am a contractor and build houses. Julie is a home decorator and has a huge business and makes nearly as much each year as I do. The life we have built for ourselves is a nearly perfect as it can be. Julie was just nineteen herself when she had our first daughter. Our first daughter is not mine. No one else knows this except Julie and me. It happened when we were first dating.

Julie and I had gone together all through high school and had just begun college. Our sex life together had only just started. There was a party at school, college and I could not go. I had insisted she go ahead and go. So, she had. She met a young man at the party that night.

We'd had the grown-up talk about all the stuff you think is very important that really isn't. One of the talks we'd had was about sex and the one and only thing, we didn't agree on was if we should be much more experienced? Julie's parents were one and only people. Mine both had multiple lovers.

Julie has never seen either of her parents' nude. I have seen both of mine naked many times. It was natural in our house. So, we each had ideas about how sex should be between two people. Some of the conversations I had with both my mother and father were very informative.

My father had spent 3 years in the Army. One before he and mom were married. He'd had sex with a couple dozen prostitutes before he and mom were married plus the girls around home before he went into the service. I was maybe 18 before my mother and I had the big boy talk with her.

As far as I know my mother has never lied to me. I finally ask her if my dad was her only lover? She laughed out loud.

"Oh, my no David, your mother is a bit of a slut. I may have had more cocks than your father has had pussy. And he is very proud of all the snatch he's had."

Now my mother had and has a fantastic body, her breasts are perfect in every way. maybe even better than my own wife's. And Julie's are perfect too. I had to ask I just couldn't help it.

"So, Mom how many lovers have you had?"

Mom laughed again.

"Well, you ask so I guess you really want to know. So, I had been with 24 guys before your father, and I were married. And after we were married, I was with 26 more. Now I didn't say I had sex 50 times, David. I had sex hundreds of times. I have had sex with 7 black men, and I loved sex with blacks. I have never been prouder than when I got pregnant with you. But I have been pregnant twice by black men. I lost the first baby, and your youngest brother is half black."

"Wow I never guessed it."

"We have been very lucky; he is just a bit darker than you boys but not much. I am not ashamed he is biracial. Your uncle Jackson is his father."

"Dad's friend uncle Jack?"

"He is both your father and my friend, David."

My mother and father played around as a couple. When Dad was in the army and after he got out. Maybe they still do, I don't know. I do know my uncle Jack still takes my mother to bed sometimes. She isn't sixty yet and still has a killer body.

Anyway Julie met a guy at this party I couldn't go to and hooked up with him. We had just had the freedom sex talk a couple nights earlier. And I had insisted that sex with a few partners before we were married might be healthy? She liked this guy and was very interested. Things got heated and she let herself go. She took her second lover. She told me first thing the next day. I was not upset and even encouraged her to continue seeing him if she wanted to?

And sure, they continued to have sex too, and three months later she was PG. We were both fucking her, but I knew he was the father, and she did too. She loved sex with him. But she was in love with me. We set a date to marry. She continued to see him up until our wedding. She fucked him the night before our wedding.

Twice in the next year after Vickie was born, I ask my wife if she'd like to go out alone. Both times she went and both times she fucked him. But after those two times she never saw him again. Our marriage has been a nearly perfect one. I have never felt I was cheated on at all. and I would not change our oldest for anything.

She really could be mine, because she takes after her grandmother, my mom. She loves black cocks. Our son-in-law to be is a young black man. She has told her mother that she dated several young blacks before Alexander, her boyfriend and she fucked everyone.

Vickie and I were home alone one afternoon, and we are very close. I don't remember where Julie and the girls were off to.

"Dad are you really alright with Alex and me?"

"Why wouldn't I be, Honey?"

"Oh, you know you are going to have half black grand kids. I want him to get me PG."

"Are you trying now?"

"Yes, I am off my pills, but we aren't being as careful as we should."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I have fucked his uncle Samson twice since I quite taking them and he wants me to be with two of his friends tonight."

"Well one thing about it your baby will be black."

"Alex doesn't really care if the seed is his, just as long as it is black seed. He loves watching me scream with a cock in me. He has the hots for mom."

"He wants to fuck your mother?"

"Oh God yes, he talks about her all the time. He asks me questions about her all the time."

"What kind of questions about her."

"Oh, you know what her breasts look like, and if she shaves?"

"You know where her album is don't you?"

"Yes, she told us about it and where it is so if anything happened to you guys, we could get rid of it."

"I am surprised you haven't shown it to him."

"Will you be upset if I have?"

"No probably not, but you need to ask your mother about it first."

"I have asked mom."

"She laughed about it. She said she really doesn't care if he sees her naked. In fact, she told me she would undress for him so he could see her. She thinks it is kind of sexy. I even told her that he wants to have her."

"What did she say about that?"

"Well, she asks if I knew grandmother, Vickie is sexually active with black men?"

"What did you say?"

I admitted we had a talk after Alex, and I got engaged."

"So, mom told you all about it?

"Yes, she did. Dad would you be upset if mom became interracial?"

"You think she might consider sleeping with Alex?"

"No, she told me that would not happen anytime soon. But Alex teases her all the time about going out with his uncle Samson."

"And you think it interests her?"

"Yes, I think he maybe does? I have told her a lot about him. He has been here several times with us, and they have talked. A couple weeks ago when he was here with us, when we left, I turned back as they stood just inside the door. He kissed her and I saw their tongues working."

"And was that all?"

"You think there was more to tell?"

"Yes, I do."

"Okay mom had her swimsuit on."

"The skimpy one?"

"Yes, the two Band-Aids and thong one."

"Her butts looks so great in it."

"Her tits look great too. Her nipples won't stay covered if she reaches at all."

"They popped out?"

"Several times and the last two times she just left them uncovered for some time. She wanted them to see her."

"So back at the door when leaving and he kissed her?"

"They pushed the door closed. And we waited several minutes. I finally opened the door. I thought he'd taken her to the bedroom. But they were still there inside a few steps. Mom was nude and Samson had her nipple in his mouth. And he was very busy fingering her. If I hadn't opened the door, I think she'd have fucked him."

"You think it was nearly happening?"

"She told me she was so glad I opened the door just then because it would have happened."

"So, you think I need to give her permission?"

"Do you want her to become theirs?"

"Theirs?"

"Yes, Alex and Samson's slut. They will make mom their slut you know. And she is ready. Dad, she knows you want her to become like Grandma."

"Okay, I do admit I think it is very sexy."

The girls came home about then, and our talk was interrupted. Several weeks went by and as far as I knew nothing more had happened. I was sure our daughter would have told me if it had. Or I thought she would have. Nothing was said and nearly 2 months had gone by when my oldest daughter and I were alone again. She and Alex had come over and their wedding was just a few days away.

Alex had something he wanted my wife to look at that they might want on their list as a wedding gift. After they had gone, I cornered my daughter and ask her about why nothing had happened.

"What do you mean Dad?"

"Well, a couple months ago you thought Samson was right there on the verge of fucking your mother."

"Mom hasn't said anything to you about it?"

"No not a word, we have been so busy getting ready for your wedding. She has been gone a lot lately."

"Dad, Alex just took her home to slut her. A group of his buddies are there to fuck mom."

"What are you talking about?"

"Mom let Samson fuck her just a few days after we talked about it. Oh God dad she is so beautiful, and she loves it. I have watched her and Samson and her with Alex. Alex just can't get enough of mom. And she's told him she wants his cock in her every day. She says she is finally just like you mother."

"Does grandma know about this?"

"Grandma has been over several times now. Samson and Alex have both fucked her."

"Wow I am slipping big time. I didn't have a clue."

"Well now can be the time to get the clue. She is with my husband and several of his friends being their slut. We can go watch her."

We did and I have never seen my wife be more beautiful than she does with big black cocks up inside of her. And she was on display with seven young men fucking her and she loves it.