Curious Jade Ch. 10 Pt. 01

Story Info
Jade prepares for a trip overseas.
16.5k words
4.74
6.1k
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For once, I was having a hard time sitting still in class not from the thrill of some sort of dirty sexcapade of mine and Lynn's creation. I could hardly contain my excitement! I was headed to the airport first thing the next morning for a two week long summer course in England with my World History class. There were only eight of us going, including the super-nerd Dr. Gilson. He was only an inch or so taller than me at about 5'7" but was easily double if not triple my weight and sported an obvious toupee that was as awful as his sense of style in general. Besides him it was a decent group to travel with: there was a slightly less than equal split of girls and guys, in my favor. Jim, Steve, Eric, and Brian were all to share a room while Lindsay, Amy, and I took the other room.

Of the boys Steve was the cutest; he stood about 6'3" and was on the hockey team so he was in crazy good shape. Brian had a sexy nerd thing going for him and was always very quiet in class, but I could always count on him to sneak peeks my way when I felt like showing off during class. Jim was your classic funny guy and, like many of his kind, was a bit on the chunky side, but made up for any unattractiveness with his sharp sense of humor and hilarious stories of drunken debauchery. Eric seemed to be in constant competition with Jim for the spotlight, but was unaware that many in the group found him more annoying than funny and often tried to avoid him when possible. He wasn't horrible to be around, just a little overbearing and tried a little too hard at times for laughs and adoration. All in all the boys complimented each other well and it seemed like they would have no problem getting along in a room and would probably have a blast.

The girls on the other hand were in stark contrast to each other. Lindsay came from money and made everyone well aware that they were beneath her both socially and in economic status. She was a natural blonde but would follow whatever trend the Kardashians were currently pushing. She was always nice enough to my face, but if how she talked about others to me was any indication, I'm sure she had plenty to say about me behind my back. She had shot me disapproving looks on several occasions when I was being more flippant with my exhibitionism. Amy was a tight ball of stress in a tiny package. She was barely five feet tall and couldn't have weighed much more than 100 pounds. She had jet black hair and always pulled it back in a tight pony tail. Four out of five days a week she wore baggy jeans and a hooded sweatshirt with some obscure band on the front, but despite her best efforts to hide her frame, it was obvious she was more than well-endowed in the chest region. She very seldom spoke during class and when she did it was to make a snarky remark and return to her phone as soon as humanly possible.

Our last class before the trip Dr. Gilson went over the general rules of behavior that he expected us to adhere to as well as a run through of the day's events, which had much more free time built in than I had expected. There was to be a nightly curfew of ten clock when everyone had to be in their rooms, but our daily museum or historic site visits were typically over by 5pm. All of the students instantly got on their phones or laptops to do research on how to fill the hours of 5:01 - 10pm. Dr. Gilson could sense that he had lost the group and said he would email an itinerary out to the group and reminded us we were to meet back in the room at 6am to be shuttled to the airport in the morning and gave us the remainder of our time to come together as a group to decide on some group outings.

As if on cue Amy put her headphones in, hood up, and melted into her seat as she pulled her phone out to find whatever goth hole she could spend her entire trip in. Lindsay checked her make up in her phone's camera setting and then excused herself to a corner when a facetime video call came in to go over whatever the newest catty gossip was. Looking around I saw Steve, Jim, and Eric were huddled together around Jim's laptop while Brian had gone up to Dr. Gilson's desk and was asking about some sites he thought would be on the list of excursions we would be making that must have been overlooked. I decided my best, and honestly only, option was to join the group of boys to find something of interest.

As I got near, I saw Eric jab Jim in the ribs and Jim flinched and looked up at me then shot a look at Eric.

"What the hell dude, it's just Jade," he snapped as he turned his screen towards me showing a list that read -20 best pubs in London-. "Besides dude, drinking age is like ten over there".

"Wow, knowing you guys I was expecting a list of nude beaches to visit," I joked and struck my best pin-up girl pose.

Eric spun his laptop back to him and feverishly typed as Jim looked at his feet and Steve shook his head at both of them and rolled his eyes as he smirked at me. After some back and forth between the four of us we eventually found several cool looking spots to check out we eventually devolved into just sitting around and talking about how psyched we were to get away from campus and see something new. Lindsay overheard and made a comment about summering in Greece growing up and how much fun they had on their yacht. Everyone else (minus Amy who was still in her own world) sang in unison that this would be their first trip out of the country.

Dr. Gilson reminded us all, "Please make sure you all have your passports. Also, Jim, please remember to-"

"I know Dr. G, no saying bomb in the airport".

"Just answer exactly what they ask and no jokes at all please. I don't want to have to explain why you ended up on the Do Not Fly list to your parents," he joked. "Okay, well if there isn't anything else...when do we meet here in the morning?" he asked putting his hand to his ear.

"6am," shouted the chorus (other than Jim of course who yelled 10 over everyone).

Dr. Gilson waived his hand toward the door and started to pack up his things. Lindsay spun on her heel and hopped toward the door. Amy slumped out of her chair and shuffled after her. Brain once again swam against the current and went back up to Dr. Gilson to further discuss the trip as the rest of us gathered our belongings and went our separate ways.

My suitcase was laid out on my bed and a heap of clothes sat beside it on the bed. Lynn was sitting cross legged on her bed facing me as I held up clothes to which she would nod or shake her head to. Typically, I agreed and would toss them either into my suitcase or into a separate pile on the other end of my bed. So far my suitcase was filled with four sun dresses, two pleated skirts, three pairs of skimpy shorts, three spaghetti strap tank tops (two of which were crop top cuts), and one halter top shirt with a plunging v-neck that always turned heads around campus. I threw my favorite tiny bikini in with my towel and realized I was already fairly cramped for space in my bag. I grabbed a fistful of socks and thongs from my drawer and tossed them on top of everything with the only three bras I owned, though I never found much use for them anyway. I took a look at my bag and saw there was no way it was going to close with all of that in there. I pulled it on to the floor and sat on top of it while trying to zip the bag, but it wouldn't budge.

"Crap," I finally sighed and put my bag back onto my bed, utterly defeated. "Let's go back through and see what I can do without".

Lynn got up from her bed and crossed over to me, "didn't you say your hotel had a laundry room anyway".

"Well, yeah, but I was hoping I wouldn't need to do any laundry. It's only two weeks".

"Don't remind me. Two whole weeks. I might die of boredom," she wailed, putting her hand to her head feigning a collapse. "Let's see," she started and pushed open the suitcase and pushed me aside, edging me out so I could no longer see what she was removing. "Don't need this...or this...definitely not this".

From behind her all I could see was two dresses, a skirt, two of my pairs of shorts, and of course all of my underwear fly all over our room. She then crossed to my dresser and rummaged through a drawer before finding what she was looking for.

"And you forgot anything to sleep in. If what you've told me about these girls is any indication, I would say they might not be okay with what you typically parade around here in," she teased and held up a pair of running shorts and oversized t-shirt. "This should be enough to appease miss priss and the night queen," she went to toss them into the now spacious bag, then thought again and tossed the running shorts aside, "on second thought, I think they could use a little show".

Happy with her choices, she closed the bag which now easily zipped up and rolled it back out of the way. When I reached for it, Lynn slapped my hand away and shook her finger at me in disapproval. In the same motion, she grabbed me by the waist and spun me so I was forced to take a seat on the bed and then plopped down next to me.

"Seriously though, it will be kind of lonely here without you to get into trouble with".

I patted her knee, "Oh stop it, I'm sure you'll get into plenty of trouble just fine on your own. Besides, with the scraps you've packed for me to strut around in, I'm sure I'll be coming home with plenty of stories to entertain you with. Besides," I started as I hopped off the bed and lifted my shirt over my head and threw it at her, blinding her briefly while I stripped off my skirt as well, "we still have the rest of the night together".

She tossed the shirt back at me as I walked over to my closet and grabbed a towel.

"What exactly did you have in mind?" she asked, still sitting on my bed.

"Well unless you hurry up, I'll be showering by myself and then coming back in here to watch a movie and get a good night's sleep before my trip".

Lynn sprung from the bed and was naked in a blur. We loosely wrapped our towels around ourselves and headed down the hall to the showers. Once in the hallway, I felt a sharp tug on my towel which of course gave way and came undone. This had become a fairly standard routine for Lynn and I as we made our way to the bathroom and it was the job of whichever of us was in front to fake embarrassment and poorly cover our bodies as we shuffled the rest of the way down the hall. On several occasions there were boys visiting friends in the hallway who would cat call or whistle at us letting us know they appreciated the view. No such luck for Lynn on this visit as the hallway was completely empty, so I decided to indulge her a bit. I made an exaggerated move to grab my towel from her and threw my shower caddy full of bathing supplies all across the hallway with a slightly louder than expected crash. She giggled as I looked up at her with a wince at the loud noise, but then gave a quick wink to let her know it was all a part of the plan.

"Oh no," I groaned. "I dropped all my stuff all over the place," I continued, standing fully upright and pushing my tits out in Lynn's direction and shrugging enthusiastically.

I slowly started to saunter over towards her to get my towel from her, but Lynn held it behind her and when she heard a door open down the hall she jumped into the doorway for the bathroom and mouthed "have fun" from still in the open doorway. There I was, stark naked in the hall with a mess of shower supplies all up and down the hall. I decided to just go with my predicament and give Lynn a fun show of picking everything up and figured whoever opened their door would see it was just me and go on about their business. I turned slowly, putting my back to the end of the hall that the door had been opened, and gave Lynn a nice profile shot as I bent down to retrieve my spilled items. I squatted down and spread my legs wide open as I grabbed the lotion, shampoo, and conditioner that had fallen out of my plastic container and put them back in the caddy making sure to take my time getting them in their proper places. I then acted like I had lost something and got on my knees and brought my face toward the ground, sticking my ass high in the air and waving it back and forth.

"Where the heck did my brush go," I sneered in frustration, knowing in my head I never had a brush in my caddy to begin with. I searched under the doorway and even crawled down a doorway to prolong the show as long as I could before getting back on my feet, and slowly extending through my legs and bringing my arms up to my hair to put it in a bun as I spun around, "I guess I'll just have to put my hair up tonight," I pouted to myself.

As I turned, I noticed three heads pop back into the doorway down the hall and knew I had a much larger audience than initially anticipated and my heart fluttered. I fought the initial urge to call out to them and instead fluffed my hair in my hands which of course made my breasts jiggle in full view of the crowd.

"Oh geez, I almost forgot you," I said walking back towards the doorway which was still ajar.

As I bent over to pick up my loofah I could hear snickering from the doorway and had to once again fight my urge to roll my eyes at the obtuseness of my audience. Once I had retrieved that item I saw that my stick of deodorant had also fallen out of my caddy and was a mere inches from the open doorway. I decided I had come this far I might as well really have some fun.

"Wow, my deodorant slipped all the way down here," I called out as I walked the rest of the way down the hall.

As I got close I heard a bunch of shuffling from the other side of the door and figured whoever was on the other side would think I was deaf if I didn't hear that, so I once again weighed my options and decided since it was an all girl's floor it wouldn't be too forward to think I might investigate.

"God Brittney, you would not believe what a klutz I am," I said as I barged into the room, and swung the door wide open.

Standing in front of me were three boys that I hadn't seen before. That's when I remembered that Brittney told us she was having her two brothers and friend from back home up to visit for a few days. This time I didn't have to fake shock as I'm sure my face instantly went red with embarrassment.

"Oh my God!" I shrieked. "You're not Brittney," I blurted out as I threw one hand across my chest and the other between my legs holding the loofah.

To their credit they boys all at least made an attempt to shield their eyes, though one was obviously still sneaking a peek at the naked girl in front of him. The two younger boys looked about 15 or 16, but the more adventurous boy seemed a bit older than them. They seemed innocent enough and I couldn't help but feel a little proud that I was more than likely their first glimpse of real-life boobies.

"Lord, you must be Brittney's brothers from out of town. Ugh, I'm so embarrassed! What you boys must think seeing a naked girl just barging in like this," I went on, still covering myself half-heartedly. "Well, I'm Jade from the down the hall and I assure you, this is not a common occurrence by any means. Don't let all those movies you boys watch tell you otherwise".

The boys had started to slowly turn their heads back toward me and I could tell they wanted to peak, but were still afraid of getting caught.

"Gosh, look at me pattering on while standing here naked in front of you boys," I teased lifting my hands from their positions. "you boys are so nice, to turn your heads away. Real gentlemen; Brit told me you were nice boys, I guess she was right. Most boys that come through here wouldn't think twice if a girl came barging in here like this," I said and made a show of mock storming through the door and let my loofah fly out of my hands right at the feet of the three boys.

They all leapt at the chance of picking it up and I saw another opportunity to continue my show and make it seem like it was all an accident.

"See there I go again being a klutz," I said and made a gesture toward them and faked a trip so I could fall into the oldest boy's hands.

As I fell, I could see the boy reach up and couldn't help myself. I held out my arm to catch myself and just happened to rest it directly in the crotch of one of the younger boy's.

I landed safely in the boy's arms and my hand found its resting spot on an already firm tent in the boy's pants. I gave a gentle rub before squirming to my feet.

"Good lord," I said hopping up and standing only inches from their baffled faces. "I am really just too much today. I better get out of here before I slip and fall with my legs wide open and let you boys see every nook and cranny," I said and mimed the movement as I did giving them a full eye shot of my neatly trimmed bush and pussy lips not to mention my rack swinging right in front of their faces. "Thank you boys for being gentlemen and not groping my naked body when you had the chance just now," I said not even making an attempt to cover my body anymore.

They sat there, dumbfounded and shook their heads, while the boy stood up and handed me the loofah, "Oh don't forget this," he said holding it out.

As I grabbed it from him, I made eye contact and gave him a quick wink before turning and walking toward the wide-open door, "I'll tell Brittney you boys were so cute when I see her again. Bye now," I called over my shoulder as I reached my stick of deodorant in the hallway and bent at the waist to pick it up off the floor. As I turned to the bathroom, I saw Lynn standing with her hands on her hips in the doorway. I shrugged and continued to strut towards her and spun completely around throwing my hands far above my head to give her a full view before nudging past her. I felt a sharp smack on my ass cheek as I did and let out a whimper.

Our dorm has a large bathroom with stalls on one wall and a full section with eight big, individual shower stalls. They were fairly large in size, but definitely meant to be single stalls...unless you were Lynn and I. We usually started in our own stalls, but frequently would join one another in the next stall when there was no one else around. As luck would have it, when I entered there was no one else currently showering and all of the stall doors were open. I entered the shower and turned it on, and felt Lynn's body enter behind me. I spun around and pressed her back against the wall and forced a deep, passionate kiss on her which she was all to happy to accept. She reached down between my legs and felt that teasing the boys had given me just as much satisfaction as it must have for them.

"Wow, it sounded like you were having fun in there, I guess I just didn't realize how much," she whispered in my ear.

I wrapped my leg around her, drawing her closer and brought my lips to her neck leaving a trail of light kisses up to her ear, "I didn't remember until I was barging in that Brittney had those guys visiting," I cooed. "I thought the youngest boy was going to cream his pants if I was in there much longer".

Lynn's hands reached up and grabbed her body wash and loofah. She loosened the cap and held the bottle between her legs like a giant penis and stroked it a few times before squeezing a large glob of it into her loofah with a grunt.

"Imagine if they knew what we were up to now," she said as she brought the loofah up to my shoulders and scrubbed my neck and shoulders before bringing it out front to massage my breasts.

Once she had covered my chest in suds, she handed me the loofah and used her hands to massage, rub, and gently roll my boobs and nipples between her fingers. While she cleaned me, I started to return the favor and stroked her arm from her wrist up to shoulder and down the other side. Then once I had cleaned the extremities, I needed to get her torso, so I brought my chest to meet hers, raised my arms above us, and rung out a load of bubbles and soap down onto our combined flesh. We swayed back and forth as we continued to make out under the showerhead, getting each other worked up as we got clean. Lynn's hands started to roam down my body and found their way to my pleasure patch just as we heard the door open. She held a finger to my lips and plunged two fingers deep inside me without warning. I bit my lip to not let out a moan and Lynn licked her lips with a mischievous smile.