Curious Jade Ch. 10 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strode up unnoticed and sat three stools away from the younger of the two men at the bar. After a full minute of them going back and forth without acknowledging my presence I stood on the highest rung of my stool and laid on the bar feigning as though I were reaching for the menu in front of the younger man. He finally noticed there was someone in his peripheral, but instead of turning to look he merely pushed the menu further down without as much as a glimpse in my direction. My competitive nature kicked in and I was not going to lose attention from these two men to a conversation about a dumb soccer match. As luck would have it the man had just given me a golden opportunity.

I lifted the menu with a sweeping motion, knocking over the near full pint glass that was sitting on the bar. The glass tumbled over with a loud crash. Both men startled and looked over just as the ice-cold beer was cascading into my tits which were straining to peak out the top of my cut V-neck as it was.

"Oh my gosh," I exclaimed and fumbled with the glass on the bar. "I'm so sorry! What a klutz," I stammered.

The men simply stopped their conversation, swiveled in their seats, and stared as I clumsily lifted myself from the bar and the beer ran down my body, and soaked the insubstantial fabric of my shirt. I arched my back and waved my boobs in their direction with my hands on my hips as I nonchalantly looked out into the terminal.

"I hope no one heard that loud crash. How embarrassing," I piped. I reached a hand out and stroked the younger guy's shoulder, "I am so sorry I spilled your beer Mr. Let me make it up to you".

As I turned my head back, I had to bite my lip to stop from laughing as the men's eyes were both transfixed on my soaked shirt. To their credit they both snapped back fairly quickly and did their best to maintain eye contact as they stuttered through half hearted condolences and started to clean up the mess I had created.

"Quite alright miss, these things happen. Looks like I'm the one who should apologize, your shirt is soaked".

The burly man slapped him on the shoulder and shot him a disappointed look as he took a bar rag and wiped down the counter. "Don't worry about him, I'll replace his swill of a beer. What can I get you lass"?

"I don't suppose you have any t-shirts laying around," I joked, and tugged the bottom of my shirt up to wring out the beer.

Both of the men's eyes bulged as the next phase of my plan went into action and the beer trickled down from my shirt and into my lap. I yelped, opened my legs wide, and squirmed on the stool as I made as big a spectacle as I could without being overly obvious about my dimwittedness. I looked down and realized I had overlooked one not-so-small detail in my plan. The two had a fairly good look through the hole in the crotch of my shorts as I sat spread eagle in front of them.

"Oh Fu-," I shrieked and threw both hands over my mouth to conceal my shriek (and to let the show last just a couple more seconds)! I leapt off the stool and started to twirl in front of the men jumping from one foot to the other. They both started to snicker and I shot a sneer at them, "Is this funny to you boys"?

They both looked at each other then back at me and once again, stumbled through apologies. "No, not at all, uh, let me see if I have any towels or anything in the back". As the brawny man slid behind the bar, the younger man stole glances at me while he feigned that he was looking out to the terminal. "uhh...the only thing I have back here are these little bar towels I have for cleaning the bar," he stammered.

"I think there's a little shop that sells clothes about three doors down," chimed in the younger guy.

"Well I can't go out there looking like this," I said as I threw my arms up and bounced from one foot to the other jetting a hip out to ensure a perky little bounce for my attentive audience. "I'll tell you what, if you could be a dear and buy me a shirt and shorts, I'll buy you your next three rounds. Please," I pleaded and held my arms in a prayer posture which framed my cleavage nicely for him.

I could tell he was putty in my hands by the stupid grin on his face as he mumbled, "sure, that'll work for me, be right back".

He turned and jogged out as I shrilled a thank you after him and excitedly hopped. Once he was around the corner I turned to the stocky gentleman behind the bar and let out a deep sigh. "I don't suppose there is any way for me to get cleaned up in here other than those tiny towels," I groaned as I made a disgusted look on my face and ran my hands down the entire front of my shirt.

I could almost see the gears turn in his mind as he desperately searched for an idea to get more of a show. "Well, we do have a pretty big sink in the back, but there's no hose or-"

"Oh that would be perfect! Do you mind if I take a couple towels and clean off back there while I wait for your friend to bring back some clothes"?

I didn't wait for an answer and simply shimmied past him. As soon as I pushed past the two-way service door, I peeled my shirt over my head and I shoved my shorts down my thighs as quickly as I could. I scurried over to the medium sized utility sink and saw that, with the small countertop to its side I could do little more than sit my feet in the sink and came up with a devilish plan. As I hoped, I heard the door swing open behind me again as the thickset man followed. I stood at the sink with my back to the man and stuck my ass out as I bent over the sink to turn on the faucet as much as I could so it would hopefully make enough noise to let him stand there "unnoticed". I spread my legs about shoulder width apart and shifted from side to side as I put my hair up in a bun. Then I ran my hands down my sides and rubbed my soft butt cheeks before I reached up and checked to see if my water had turned warm enough to get in the sink.

I brought one leg up on the countertop and got on my tip-toe making it seem like I planned on hoisting myself up on the countertop, while in reality all I was doing was giving my beer-soaked crotch a center stage spotlight for my peeping tom bartender. After some grunts in frustration I decided the charade had run its course and moved to position two: I brought my leg back down and this time bent at the waist and hopped up onto the countertop. My arms flailed out to each side as I once again, shimmied my tight little ass and happy clam in full view of the man behind me. I groaned in failed attempts at getting my knees over the four-foot countertop and eventually lowered myself back down again.

With a twirl, I planted one hand on the counter and spun around to quickly plant my other hand on the opposite side. In one fluid motion, I arched my back, hoisted my butt, and spread my legs to bring my feet up to the countertop before my poor, unsuspecting bartender could react. "Um, he-," I started to shout loud enough to be heard from the other side of the door, "-llo my God! You little perv," I screeched and writhed on the counter before I cupped my breasts in a listless attempt to hide my nudity while leaving my legs spread wide.

The man turned his gaze slightly and held out his arm which held two of the bar rags, "Sorry love, I didn't think you'd already be naked back here. Just bringing back some towels for you".

"No, it's fine. Sorry for yelling, you just startled me. I suppose it isn't every day a young girl drenches herself in beer in the bar huh"?

"I have to say; I've seen spilled drinks before, but you are certainly the first girl to bathe in the sink afterwards," he said as he slowly inched over to me with his outstretched arm.

"haha, I bet. You can just leave the towels on that shelf," I directed with a point of my arm. The man instinctively looked and couldn't help do a full body scan of the naked co-ed on his countertop. "also, while I have you," I continued, while I crossed my legs, dropped my feet in the sink, slowly turned my back and looked back over my shoulder, "is there any chance you have a sponge and some soap I could use to actually clean myself? Don't worry, you can look. I've covered myself as much as I can".

The man set the towels down and crossed over towards me. As he got closer, I felt a rush of excitement and fear wash over me as I realized just how easily this man could take advantage of the situation and I was more or less helpless. I could feel goosebumps start to rise up all over my body and swear I could even feel my nipples strain against my arm that was folded over them.

"Sure thing. They're under the sink, so let me just grab it for you".

As he bent down to grab the supplies, I arched my back slightly and readjusted my arm on my breasts so my arm acted more like a shelf to present than a push-up bra to support and conceal. I also spread my thighs ever so slightly to reveal my freshly shaven slit. He impulsively reached his arm up to brace himself on the countertop as he stood and brushed my thigh which sent a shiver up my spine. I suddenly realized how turned on this entire situation had gotten me and I no longer cared about teasing this guy or his friend, I now needed to do something about the warmth building inside myself.

Without thinking, I reached my hand down and grabbed his on the side of the counter right next to my thigh. "Thanks again for all of your kindness," I said as we locked eyes.

I slipped into a daydream where he grabbed me with his strong arms and forced a deep, drunken, passionate kiss on me and I gave myself over to him completely. His callused hands drew me in from the back of my neck and then worked their way down to my breasts and then further down. With one hand he rubbed and massaged my breast and the other parted my thighs and rubbed my love button and coaxed it from under its hood. I wanted so badly for him to ravage me with his fingers and just as I could feel him start to slide his index finger over my mound, he brought his mouth to my ear.

"No problem ma'am. Here you go, Jason should be back with your clothes soon".

The spell was broken and I snapped back to reality, but felt flush and hoped he hadn't noticed my thighs had parted a good four inches in my daze. He turned to leave, which I knew I should let him do, but my mind went back to my list and for some reason one thing jumped out at me.

"Oh right. You know, I bet he doesn't even get me the right size. If he's anything like my ex, he is horrible at guessing a woman's clothing size".

"Well, I've known Jason a long time and I can tell you he's done pretty well with the ladies, so he may surprise you," he said over his shoulder as he picked my shorts and t-shirt up off the ground.

"Really...well let's make this interesting then shall we. Notice there aren't any underwear with my clothes? I may not be the sweet innocent co-ed you thought," I said as I brought the sponge up to my neck and wrung out a sudsy load of water onto my chest.

The man stopped in his tracks and slowly started to turn back towards me. I quickly covered my nipples with my arm again and he smirked at me. "What did you have in mind exactly"?

"Well let's see...I've only got another half hour until I have to be at my gate. If by some act of God, little Jason gets my right size I won't put a stitch of clothing on until I have to leave for my flight and will work the bar that whole time. But, WHEN he guesses wrong, not only do you pay him back for the clothes, but I get free drinks the whole time until I leave".

The man didn't even pause for a second, he strolled back to me and stretched out his hand, "you got yourself a bet little lady". Assuming any bashfulness assumed on his end had long since been assuaged, I took his hand and gave a vigorous and firm handshake.

Just as we started to shake hands the door swung open and Jason strolled in with a small bag in his hand. "Hey Liam, where the hell ar-".

"Well speak of the devil. Welcome back Jason," I said as I held tightly onto Liam's hand and continued to shake it. "We were just making a little wager on your shopping prowess. For my sake, I hope you have a bad eye for women's sizes".

Jason's eyes were focused on my tits as they swayed until I finally released Liam's hand and he crossed to retrieve the bag from his mouth gaped friend. I acted as though I forgot both of them were there and sponged myself off. I made sure to spend extra time to wash and rinse my nipples with my hands before I spread my legs and used the sponge to slightly obscure the boys' view as I slid a finger over my belly and down between my legs. I was extremely wet and knew it wouldn't take long to get myself off, but figured that might be taking things a bit too far in front of these two strangers. I decided instead to bite my lip and let out a soft moan to tease the men one last time before I lifted one leg out, then the other to complete my sink bath.

Liam had taken the bag from Jason and had peeked to see the sizes on the tags. "Okay. So we know there's no cheating, why don't you tell me your size first so we know if you win or not," he proposed.

"Well," I started as I held out a hand and signaled to Jason with my head that he should grab me a towel. He hopped to and while his back was turned, I swung my legs over the edge of the counter, crossed them in front of myself, and draped one arm across my chest to regain a sense of some modesty, "for shirts I would say either a small or medium depending on the cut, and for shorts usually a 6 or small/medium, again depending on how they run".

Jason started to laugh about half way into my explanation and it wasn't until I saw Liam's ear to ear grin when I started to realize why. Unbeknownst to them of course, my heart was pounding hoping that Jason was able to peg my size too. Liam let out a guttural guffaw and Jason sheepishly said, "you've got a little more faith in the airport gift shop than is warranted there, sweetie. Now I'm hoping your knickers aren't too soaked because there wasn't anything there for you either".

Once again Liam busted out with laughter, "That won't be a problem either," he said as he slapped him on the shoulder and tossed me the bag with my new garments. "You're late for your shift, and we're thirsty little lady. Come on Jason, let's get some good seats for the show.

As the boys laughed and went back out to the bar, I finished toweling off and then pulled out my new wardrobe, afraid of what kitschy items I was going to be forced into wearing for the flight. The top was a faded orange tank top that was obviously a men's medium and not a woman's cut at all, but once I saw the bottoms, I realized I might have more to worry about. Just as I was pulling it out of the bag, I heard a ruckus from the bar and figured my penance was already overdue.

Not one to disappoint, I threw open the door and held it open with my arm before kicking one leg around the corner showing as much of my thigh as I could without falling completely into the bar. I heard the boys pushing each other and laughing between themselves and felt comfortable it was still just the three of us in the bar, so I slid into the doorway and braced myself on the other side in a seductive dance. The boys soaked it up and loved every minute of it.

"You boys sure do look thirsty, what can I get you," I said in my best breathy waitress voice.

"Couple of pints for us," Liam blurted out, "but Carl in the corner said he wanted to hear about our specials," he snickered and pointed to the old man in the corner booth that I had completely forgotten about. All the color must have drained from my face because Liam leaned in over the counter and whispered, "don't you worry, lass. He's completely harmless".

I'm sure the boys expected me to buckle immediately, but I wanted to prove that I was game to see this bet through and poured them their pints before grabbing a menu and sauntering over to the back booth. Carl was sitting, reading his paper and didn't even notice my presence. "Good afternoon Sir, did you want to hear our specials today," I cooed and laid the menu on the table.

"Guiness," he gruffed not even looking up.

For some reason I couldn't just take the win and decided this old man needed to acknowledge the gift that had fallen into his lap. "You sure I can't interest you in one of our attractive specials today"?

"Just the Guiness".

I took the hint, and went back to the bar to pour the Guiness. When I started to walk the beer back over, Liam informed me it was bar policy to always carry drinks on a tray. I looked around and didn't see a tray in sight, but he insisted and said he must have left them at the hostess stand. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a little podium at the entrance. Liam giggled like a schoolgirl and it was enough to spark my competitive edge. I went over to the stand, grabbed the dusty tray from under the podium, placed the beer on it, then lifted it over my shoulder and sashayed past the boys over to the back booth.

"Here you are sir, one pint of Guiness," I said and stroked his arm and set the glass on the table, "just let me know if there's anything else you need darlin'," I called over my shoulder as I turned to walk back to the bar.

Apparently I had misjudged just how close the podium was to the walk-by traffic of the terminal, because as I neared the bar and looked out there were several men trying not to be obvious about stealing glances. Once I was sheltered behind the bar a coupled of them decided they were just thirsty enough to come in for a closer look. A pair of thirty somethings strolled in and stood at the podium.

Just as I started to wave them over, Liam turned and shouted, "Our waitress will be right there to seat you boys". He shot me a quick wink and muttered under his breath, "time to pay off your debts little girl".

I reached across the bar, gave him a playful slap on the beard, and teased, "just for that honey, I'm keeping my tips". I held the tray over my nether region and skipped over to the men, "Howdy boys, you just want to sit at the bar today or would you like a table"?

As anticipated, the men were giddy to just be in the presence of a young college girl standing fully nude, ready to serve. "Uhh, wherever is best I suppose," one of them finally said.

"Sure thing, follow me please," I chirped and led them to the stools opposite Liam and Jason.

They obediently sat on their stools and I felt safe and secure back behind the bar. The two men were very chatty and indecisive when it came to their drink orders and I went over all of the beers on tap twice before they decided on a single shot each of whiskey and asked which I would recommend. I of course had no idea what whiskeys we had available and turned to look at the bottles on the shelf behind me. As I looked them over, I could see the men feasting on me in the mirror behind the bottles. I decided if they were able to have their fun I might as well have mine as well and found the bottle on the very top shelf. Once I had dragged a small stepping stool over, I made a spectacle of reaching high above my head to grab the bottle and brought it down.

"This is my all time favorite," I flirted and pulled the cork from the top of the bottle, "in fact, me and my girlfriend got so drunk on this one time we ended up making out in the middle of this huge party. That was such a crazy night".

"Holy shit! That is so crazy, you sound like a lot of fun. Tell you what, why don't you line up six shots, two for each of us," said one of the guys and pulled out his wallet.

I obediently obeyed and poured the shots. When I turned to the machine to run the man's card, I made sure the label for the bottle faced me and feverishly looked for the button that corresponded. I could feel my eyes bulge when I saw the price across from the button marked "The Yamazaki" which told me each of the six shots was $140. I felt bad for a single moment, but saw the creep lick his lips as he stared between my thighs and all doubt was removed.