Curious Jade Ch. 10 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swipe

I handed the man his receipts with a smirk and said, "Here you go, hon, cheers". With that I grabbed my shot and held it out so they wouldn't have a chance to look at the bill before I was able to get at least one drink. To my amazement we took both shots back to back and the man simply signed and slid the paper back to me.

"Alright cheapskate, I paid for your drink, tip the fine lady," he winced and tried to shake off the strong liquor. His friend was even less a drinker than him and looked like he was going to be sick. he took his wallet out of his pocket, grabbed a wad of bills, threw them on the bar, and said thanks before darting out of the bar. The big spender laughed, turned and took one last, long look at me before he darted after his friend. "Thanks so much for the mammories lady, we got to run," he shouted back and I heard him chuckle as he tried to catch up with his friend. I'm not sure which side of the scene was more surreal, but was happy for the expensive drink and huge tip.

There was a slow clap from the other side of the bar and when I turned both Jason and Liam were nodding their heads and standing by their stools. "I haven't sold a shot of that stuff in over a year and you just sold six of them at once. I have got to get me some tits," Liam clamored and chugged the remainder of his beer.

"Somehow I don't think these would help all that much with that beard of yours," I snapped and cupped my breasts and shook them in their direction.

We all roared with laughter and Liam said to get us all another round. I happily poured the beers and we clanged our mugs together just as an announcement came over the speaker:

"Now boarding flight 4832 to London out of gate A5, repeat now boarding flight 4832 to London at gate A5. Thank you".

"Oh shit," I exclaimed! "That's me. I have to go". I started towards the door to the back and Liam grabbed my arm.

"Sweetie, that was the first call. You can stay and finish your shift beer with us and have plenty of time, trust me". His grip wasn't very forceful and I wasn't overly nervous even though the whiskey had definitely kicked in stronger than I had anticipated.

I glanced over and saw my phone sitting on the end of the bar and remembered a promise I had made to Lynn before I left that I would try to get photo evidence whenever possible and decided I could slug my beer while I snapped some photos of my bartending experience. "Okay, okay. But you guys have to help me with something too," I negotiated.

Without asking, I hopped into Liam's lap, swung my legs onto Jason's and leaned back to take a nude selfie in my "boss'" arms. "Perfect," I snickered and hopped down. I took a huge gulp of beer and grabbed the serving tray before I struck my best pin up girl pose ordering them to take another shot of me in "uniform". Jason snatched the camera and obliged quickly. I was on a roll and figured why stop a good thing; so I took another massive mouthful of beer and took Jason's hand as we ran over to Carl's booth. As I got closer, I saw his hands were in his lap and luckily didn't have time to discern what exactly he was doing under the table before my inner tease took over. "Better make this one a video Jason," I directed and waited for his nod. "Have a great day Carl! It was splendid meeting you," I chirped. Just as he opened his mouth to retort, I mashed my boobs into his face and shook my torso, smothering his face. When I drew back, he had a massive grin on his face and I bent down and gave him a big kiss on the lips.

With my tour of the patrons over, I ran back to my beer, drank the remaining gulp, and scurried to the back to throw on my new clothes. When I emerged, Liam and Jason were standing at the entrance with giant smirks on their faces. I had taken the liberty of cutting the bottom six inches off the tank top Jason had bought me, so even though it was still very baggy since it was a men's medium, it now at least looked cute as it stopped just above my belly button. He had somehow found a skirt in my size and even though it was a gawdy striped design I thought it looked cute especially once I rolled the top over to bring the hem up to my mid-thigh. I did a quick twirl for them and felt the skirt fly up to show them an unobstructed view of my waist down. I threw my arms around them and lifted myself off the ground by their shoulders.

They laughed told me I was crazy before I grabbed my phone from Jason and ran towards my gate. I could only hope this was just the start of a wonderful adventure overseas!