Curious Jade Ch. 10 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She forcefully led me by the crotch backwards until my ass smacked against the shower stall with a wet smush and took her hand from my mouth and held me against the wall at my stomach as she dropped into a full squat and forced my legs apart. Knowing from previous examples that went the other way I knew how it felt to have the water getting in the way of the wet she was after I reached up and pointed the shower head to its highest position so it would just barely hit Lynn's back and brought my leg up over her shoulder in her crouched position so she could have an unobstructed path to my pussy. She kissed my upper thighs before bringing her mouth to my mound and licking the entire length of my slit. Then she brought her hand around my thigh effectively locking it in place and held my lips open. A few flicks of her tongue on my already swollen hood coaxed my clit out from hiding and Lynn wasted no time in giving it a lick hello. I reached down and grabbed a tuft of her hair and held her on my clit and Lynn obliged my unspoken command and made a suction grip around it; sucking, licking, and rolling her tongue over my little button until I could feel my body start to quake.

Just as my leg started to twitch on her shoulder Lynn pushed it off, stood, grabbed the crook of my neck, and fell back against the far wall of the stall as we fiercely tongue wrestled each other. My hands slipped between her legs to return the favor and she wriggled free rolling to the side and eventually turned her back to me. I pushed her legs apart with my foot and placed one hand in her shoulder blades and the other on her hips as if I was a cop about to frisk her against the wall. She played the submissive culprit part and stood still as I took my turn on my knees and slid my hand from her shoulder blades down to her ass and kneaded her cheeks between my hands and then slipped my thumbs up and down her sensitive crack. Her head dropped as she let out a loud sigh and I saw her hand reach up to her mouth to hold in a moan.

I spread her rear mounds with my hands and stared in awe of her perfect little pink vortex and as she pressed her ass back towards me her lips were straining to be seen and played with as well. I brought my face to each side and gave a playful nibble before giving a sharp bite while simultaneously plunging a thumb tip into her hole. Her ass tensed around my thumb for a second, then quickly relaxed and pushed back into it. I continued probing with my thumb while my other hand reached up and caressed her inner thigh before rubbing over her slit. As I rubbed the folds of her lips, I slid my middle finger through her curtain and pressed firmly to open the flesh slightly. Her legs opened a little further which caused my finger to slip and drive into her before I intended. Lynn let out a whimper and her knee buckled before she was able to catch herself with her hand on the curtain rod.

I withdrew both of my hands and again started to massage her rump, but again without warning, as I rolled her cheeks apart, I darted my tongue outward and stuck it into her rear passage. I could hear from my knees under the water a muffled moan, so I was sure if whoever had opened the door before was still in the bathroom, they were now well aware of what was going on in the shower, but honestly didn't care anymore. Lynn's sweet ass and pussy were all that mattered to me and I was on a mission. I started fucking her tight hole with my tongue while my hands focused their assault on her front. While one hand held her lips apart from around her legs the other came up from underneath and slipped directly inside her. I had two fingers petting Lynn's g-spot, a middle finger stroking her clit, and my tongue making circular motions in her backside and I could feel Lynn's entire body tensing as she focused on the intense pleasure she was going through while also trying her damnedest to not make a sound.

I kept her pinned against the wall, berating her holes as she squirmed and tried to whisper that she couldn't take it anymore, but I was unrelenting. I was determined to make her squeal or collapse in ecstasy and no other solution could be had. I ramped it up and inserted another finger in her vagina and she closed her legs around my hand as my other hand was steadily fondling her pearl. She bent at her knee slightly and reached back, driving her hips back into my face as she cradled the back of my head pulling it deeper into her which forced my tongue deeper into her bottom. She was essentially fucking my face with her ass and I greedily lapped it up, loving her taste. She continued to buck her hips back into me and I felt the water splashing everywhere and could hear Lynn's breathing coming shorter and in gasps and knew she must be close to a big orgasm.

Just as her body started to spasm, I heard the door swing open and a loud conversation spilled into the bathroom. I could make out at least three distinct voices, but it sounded like only one had entered the bathroom and was still talking to someone in the hallway. I recognized one of the voices as Brittney's and then realized the other voices were deeper and must be her visitor's. While all of this was happening Lynn either didn't hear or couldn't be bothered to care, but either way she didn't skip a beat of her rhythm as she brought herself off using my tongue and hands for dildos. Her body quivered around my tongue and fingers and before she was quite done riding her wave of pleasure, we heard a voice now just on the other side of the curtain.

"Everything okay in there?" Brittney inquired.

My tongue was still in use, so Lynn eventually stammered, "Uh, yeah-I um-I'm fine. That you Brit"?

"Yeah, it's me. I thought I heard someone moaning in there and thought Becky had another boy in here".

"Ha, nope just me. I uh...just got back from a run so I'm still a little out of breath I guess," Lynn half asked her and looked down at me with a shrug and bewildered face.

"got ya. Well, if you and Jade aren't doing anything later my brothers and friend are still in town and they were asking about the girls down the hall. We were probably going to head out to a frat party tonight if you two want to join".

Lynn mouthed "slut" down at me and I flicked her clit with my hand before I stood up and pinched her nipples. She tried to wiggle away from me and keep her composure, "umm, yeah. Maybe. Jade leaves super early tomorrow, so I think we were just going to do movie night in".

"Oh yeah. I forgot she was leaving. Well, it sounds like they were pretty excited to meet the cool looking chick from down the hall, so it sounds like Jade broke some more hearts before heading abroad. Where is she anyway," She asked ironically standing only two feet from me.

"Who knows with that girl," Lynn teased and playfully poked me.

"Well I'll leave you to it. If you find her and you two change your mind, swing by and we'll all have a drink before we head out," Brittney chirped.

The door opened and before it even had a chance to shut Lynn's shoulders dropped and her head rolled to the side signaling exhaustion and she reached to shut off the shower.

"Fuck me, that was good," Lynn muttered into my shoulder with a light thank you kiss. "What do you say, want to break some hearts before heading abroad," she mocked Brittney?

"Mmm, you're telling me. We've got to move off campus so we don't have to worry about barge ins though. And are you kidding me, I don't want to spend my last night here babysitting those little virgins," I snickered. "Besides...I want you all to myself tonight".

We shared one last kiss before we each grabbed our towels and, following our normal routine, I scampered to the next stall to dry off before we were rudely interrupted again. I couldn't focus on toweling myself off because of how turned on I still was from our sexy romp. All I could think about was getting back to our room and what we would be doing to each other for the remainder of the night. Before I even realized it, my hand was rubbing over my belly towards my nether region and I had to snap myself out of my trance long enough to at least grab my towel off the hook it was hanging from. Just as I grabbed my towel, a nasty thought crossed my mind.

I peeked back over to the next stall and Lynn was still bent over wringing out her long hair. I sprung my plan into action and quickly nabbed her towel and leapt out of my stall toward the door. I swung the door open and bolted into the hallway without checking to see if anyone was out there. Luckily the hallway was clear and I was able to dash the two doorways to our room and quickly ducked inside. Thinking quickly, I decided I didn't want to miss the show when Lynn finally noticed what had happened. I also wanted to prolong the show as long as I could; I grabbed my keys and a robe and went back to the door.

My robe was on, but still open in front as I pranced back into the hallway, locking and slamming the door behind me. I was sure the loud noise would draw some attention and sure enough as I twirled around, I could see some heads in the lobby strain to look down the hall. I acted timid and made a spectacle of closing my robe with my hands.

"Oops, sorry," I yelled down the hall with a wave.

As the onlookers' interest was piqued with a glimpse of my naked body, I also figured this would give not only Lynn, but also Brittney's guests a heads up that I was out in the hallway. Sure enough, not two seconds later there was a noise from the bathroom as well as the door a little further down the hallway opening. My plan worked even better than I could have ever hoped. Lynn walked out into the hallway stark naked and threw her hands on her hips.

"Oh, real funny Jade," she scolded. "Come on, give me back my towel. This isn't funny," she pouted, loudly enough to let me know she was willing to play along with the charade.

I wondered if she would feel the same if she knew that all three of the boys were poking their heads out into the hallway behind her, but also knew in my heart that she was more than likely banking on it. I stood there and didn't say a word or move a muscle until Lynn started to walk towards me. As she took a step, I matched her pace, walking backwards away from our room.

"You're such a brat, what if there was a boy out here," she yelled as she got to our door and turned the handle. "Are you kidding me," she groaned with a pound of her fist on the door. "you locked me out? I'm going to kill you," she hissed and pounced toward me.

I was almost in the lobby already, so my choices were: run into the lobby and make her chase me in front of the entire dorm, or run past her and toward the group of boys. I made a snap decision to have some more fun with the boys and give them a little bit more of a show of sweet Lynn's naked body since they had already seen all of me and had only gotten a peak of her backside, as nice as that was. What I hadn't calculated for in my equation was that the only thing I had on was a skimpy robe as well. Lynn was almost on top of me when I quickly dodged her and made a break for the other end of the hallway directly past the boys. I broke out into a full sprint and had taken a full stride before I heard the rip. I felt my robe tear away from my body as my momentum helped rip it from my shoulders. I finally felt it snap and I managed to escape with some fabric still hanging on, which I clung and made a veiled attempt to wrap around my chest as I bound down the hall.

As I neared the boys, I gave a wink and cooed, "enjoy the show boys".

Their mouths were all wide open as they couldn't believe there were two girls prancing around for their entertainment; one fully nude and the other covered only by a thin, silk robe, which was torn to shreds. Lynn gave a frustrated shriek from the other end of the hall.

"Good lord," she shrieked and made a feeble attempt of covering her breasts and shaved pussy with her hands. "Jade, enough is enough! Come on, these boys will see my tits bouncing all over the place if I keep chasing you up and down the hall"!

"They're the least of your worries hon. If you keep shouting down there, you're only going to draw a bigger crowd than you already have of the full moon you're giving the lobby," I yelled to her.

Lynn played the embarrassed damsel in distress perfectly and as she spun around, took her hands and covered her butt giving the entire lobby an unobstructed view of her perky rack and shaved lips before realizing her mistake and backed down the hall with a timid wave and put an arm across her chest. Once she had taken three steps backward, she spun on her heels and cupped her breasts and jogged to our door.

"I'm serious Jade, you've got to let me in our room. Those boys are just staring at my naked body and I can't really cover anything," she said grabbing our door knob with both hands and jiggling it, which of course just made her boobs bounce up and down the harder she shook.

"No way," I stammered. "Just look what you did to my favorite robe," I said and lifted the tattered fabric allowing the boys a full-frontal view of everything I had to offer.

For good measure I threw in a twirl and made sure to give them a nice, long show. Lynn once again grabbed a boob in each hand and stomped her feet like a child throwing a tantrum outside our door.

"At least you have something covering yourself," she continued and started walking towards me, which also brought her closer and closer to the boys who were frozen in place. "Just look at me, parading in front of these boys with my tits and shaved little beaver on full display," she whined and waved her hands over the length of her body.

"Oh, I'm sure these boys have seen a naked girl before, stop being so-"

"Alright then, let's see how you like it," Lynn chided, grabbed my robe, and pulled it roughly from my shoulders making another loud tear sound.

The robe fell to the ground in a heap, leaving both of us standing completely nude in front of the boys. I faked a brief moment of shock as if the robe had actually been ripped from me unwillingly and took a second before moving to cover myself.

"Oh, you little tramp," I shouted and reached out, pinching Lynn's nipple. "Look what you've done! Now both of us are completely naked in front of these strangers and our room is all the way down there," I held an arm out as if Lynn didn't know where we stayed.

"What's it matter? After all I'm sure these boys have seen a naked girl before," Lynn teased making air quotes with her hands as we continued our show and fake argument in front of the boys.

"You make an excellent point Lynn," I said and bent down to grab my ragged garment. "Here you go boys," I purred and handed the robe to the youngest boy who was trying to hide his obvious tent in his shorts, "a little keepsake from your visit," I grinned and blew a soft kiss as I dropped it into his hand, and continued to saunter to our door. "Come on Lynn, I think these little boys have had enough excitement for one night".

The boys couldn't even muster a word the entire time as we walked slowly back to our room, smirking at the throng that had gathered at the end of the hallway to watch the show. When I opened the door and walked in, I turned just in time to see Lynn bring both hands to her mouth and blow a giant kiss to the group and bounced into the room, shutting with her foot behind her.

"See what I mean. Never a dull moment with you around. These two weeks are going to be so boring," Lynn groaned and fell onto her bed face first.

"I have an idea that could make it fun for both of us".

Lynn jumped up and sat on the edge of her bed giddy as a school girl.

"Oooh, intrigue! Do tell".

"What if we each gave the other a naughty scavenger hunt to do over the next two weeks," I posited. "We each make a list of...let's call it twenty things that the other has to get evidence of doing. It could be photo, video or physical proof".

"I fucking LOVE it," Lynn chirped and sprung to her desk to grab her notebook.

"Okay, let's take thirty minutes and work on our lists, then seal them until we've left each other tomorrow morning".

"Deal," she said and got to business.

Lynn was furiously jotting down notes in her notebook and would occasionally let out a diabolical laugh. I was racking my brain with things I would want to hear about when I got back from my trip. I had to catch myself starting to daydream on more than one occasion and decided it would be easier for me to focus if I just wrote down every idea and then started pairing it down afterwards. I hopped off my bed and grabbed my laptop, then laid belly down with it open in front of me on the floor. I opened a new document in Word and started typing:

Lynn's Naughty List

1) No panties for a week

2) Workout with no bra

3) Go shoe shopping in a skirt with no panties and ask for help

4) Take a naked selfie in a public restroom

5) Wear a butt plug in yoga pants to the library

I could feel myself getting turned on just at the thought of seeing Lynn carry out these dares. I couldn't help but start to imagine myself doing them too and then remembered I was going to have my own list of tasks that, knowing Lynn, was going to have a traveling abroad theme to them. Coming to that realization got me thinking that I could have some fun with making her get out of the dorms and have an adventure that would help her not be so lonely cooped up here for two weeks.

6) Find a clothing optional beach and go completely nude (bonus for just going nude at the public beach instead)

7) Bike at least a mile from campus then stash your clothes, jog back to your car nude, and drive out to pick them up.

8) Go shopping for a new bra in the mall and walk out of the dressing room in only the bra. Act as if nothing is wrong.

9) Stick a cucumber in your pussy at the supermarket before buying it.

10) Get one of the other girls on the floor to go on a hike and "accidently" flash them.

I was already half way done with Lynn's list and it had only been 5 minutes. I knew as I went on it would be harder to come up with ideas and I may end up not liking one of my original ideas, but I didn't want to stop my flow while the ideas were coming.

11) Go to the dining hall in a white t-shirt with no bra and spill something on yourself

12) Go on a reverse panty raid: take all of your dirty panties to a frat party and leave a pair in each boy's room.

13) Take a toy to the library and make a video of you pleasuring yourself

14) Go skinny dipping in a hotel pool without staying at it (bonus if during the day)

15) Go to a porn shop and don't leave until you convince someone you're in one of the movies and get them to buy it

16) As many minutes as it takes you to complete 15 you have to perform naked yoga in the lobby

17) Put an entire tray of ice cubes in your bra and panties and go out in public until ALL of them are completely melted.

18) Go to the beach with a nipple popping out of your top and walk around until someone points it out.

19) Come out of the bathroom with your skirt tucked into the hem in the back and leave it that way until someone points it out to you.

20) Proposition a couple to have a threesome at a bar by flirting with the girl (up to you if you actually go through with it should they accept your offer).

I looked over my list and was once again feeling very hot and bothered fantasizing Lynn fulfilling them. Not only that, I was getting even more aroused at the thought of what Lynn had cooked up for me. She had a devilish grin on her face while she tapped her pen on her lips, conjuring up more tasks to get me into trouble. Her eyes lit up and she brought pen to paper again, scribbling down hurriedly another naughty duty for me to achieve.