Curious Kayla Gets to See Pt. 08

Story Info
Kayla get two more virginities plucked.
2k words
4.63
6.8k
9
1

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,817 Followers

Kristine grinned and looked over at me.

"Kayla, are you still an anal virgin?"

Holy fuck, did she just ask me that? I was momentarily stunned.

Kristine put on her "teacher in control" tone, and she barked, "Kayla, I asked you a question! Have you ever taken it up the ass? Has any guy's hot rod taken a trip up your chocolate speedway?"

I could feel my face blushing furiously, as I meekly answered, "No I haven't Miss Marston."

She chuckled, "Miss Marston, so formal, let's keep it on a first-name basis shall we?" At my nod, she continued, "Well I am going to take care of that, I have the perfect toy for that."

She lifted out the item she had chosen and held it up for us. It was a deep purple, double-pronged dildo. Straps were attached to the sides, and my mind lit up. The dildos were one atop the other, both looked to be about 7 inches long, with just enough space between them for...OH MY GOD.

She saw the flash of recognition on my face, and she chuckled, "I'm going to strap this baby on and fuck your pussy and your virgin ass hole at the same time. You'll love it, Kayla, on the bed, lay back, now!"

I quickly scrambled into position, my mind was spinning. My mind was worrying, oh god, would it be painful? What if it hurt too much, and Kristine would just continue, and ride me hard, raping my ass?

"First, we have to get your ass hole ready for it."

She stuffed two pillows under the small of my back, lifting my ass up. I felt her hands cup my cheeks, then they were spread apart. The idea that Kristine was looking right at my ass hole, exposed to her eyes, sent thrills through me.

Kristine's voice was a soft coo, "Mmmmm, oh yes, beautiful, your tight pink virgin rosebud, so sexy, enjoy this baby."

I felt my naked body quiver as Kristine's face lowered down and nuzzled warmly between the spread of my ass cheeks. I let out a cry of sheer pleasure as I felt her lips pressing against the tiny, ultra-sensitive pucker of my ass hole.

I let out another cry of sheer delight as her hot, wet tongue slid out, long, wet licks sliding over my ass hole, oh god, it was twitching with excitement, her tongue probed at me, pressing slightly into my ass hole, which clenched shut. I worked on making my ass hole loosen up, and gradually, it gave way, and Kristine's tongue was able to dip into me, swirling her tongue around the tight grip of my last virgin hole.

I was grunting, growling, purring, god, it was like nothing I'd ever felt before, my asshole was ultra-sensitive, and the sensations were so exquisite it was almost painful. I saw Jason sitting by the bed, mouth open, cock stiff as granite, staring at the sight of his sister in the grip of burning, sizzling lust. Then I growled louder, as I felt one of Kristine's fingers dip into me. Relax, relax, I told myself, as Kristine slid her finger up, testing the grip of my virgin hole. After several minutes of her finger probing my last virgin hole, she lifted her face up.

"Oh yeah, I think you're ready baby."

I watched her as she tied the dildo's straps between her legs and around her waist, fitting them into a buckle on the back, adjusting it slightly, and making sure it would stay in place.

I felt the squirt of slippery oil being applied to my ass, Kristine's fingers slid around my tight, twitchy rim, making me coo with pleasure, another squirt of oil, and her finger slid inside, spreading the oil around my inner hole.

Kristine cooed, "Gotta make sure your tight hole and my dildo is well lubed up."

I felt the weight of her body getting into the classic face-to-face position. She gently brought my knees up and my feet were placed against her shoulders. My asshole and pussy were rotated upward to the perfect position.

''Now, just relax baby, and it'll feel so good," Kristine cooed huskily.

I felt the upper dildo against my pussy lips, probing gently, then the lower dildo was pressing against my ass hole, I felt my last virginity breeched as I was penetrated, it made me wince and grunt.

''Slow and steady, take deep, deep breaths, relax it, baby, open yourself to me," Kristine purred.

I did as she asked, breathing in, then when I breathed out, she'd push in a little bit further. Both my ass hole and the dildo were well lubed up, and as she progressed, I could feel my tight virgin walls parting. There was a flare of pain, then I pushed back, eager to get more, Kristine pushed forward firmly, and in one final thrust, both my holes were filled up.

I let out a loud growl of sheer pleasure, oh fuck, I'd never felt anything like it. Kristine's face was full of lust as she pulled back, and she buried them again slowly, making me growl with lust. Kristine got a nice fucking rhythm going, long, slow deep strokes that let me feel the sizzling pleasure of both my holes getting fucked so gloriously. I was grunting and squealing, the feel of the dildos rubbing against each other was making my pussy and my asshole throb with sizzling pulses of pleasure.

I cooed, "Kiss me, please kiss me."

Kristine purred, "Mmmmm, yes, it feels so nice to be kissed while being fucked," and her lips claimed mine, her tongue raced out to meet mine, and our lips clung hungrily together, tongues tangling together in a cadence of hot lust, and I felt hotter than I ever had in my life.

When Kristine broke the kiss she purred, "Like it, don't you baby?"

I gasped, "Oh... God, it... it's wonderful... beautiful... I love it, Kristine... I love it...ohhhhhhh."

Kristine started to pick up the pace, fucking me harder and faster, my pussy and my asshole were pounded over and over. Kristine was slamming both cocks into me, her hips banging against my upturned butt cheeks. I felt the dildo in my pussy hitting my G spot, a roaring tide of sensations washing over me, then a huge wave was roaring at me.

"Shit, oh holy fuck, I'm gonna cum, fuck, I feel like I'm gonna explode, fuck, fuck, GAWWWWWWWWW!"

I screamed loud, and I felt like my pussy exploded, my juices were gushing crazily around the dildo, and it felt like every cell was cumming, fuck, it was amazing. I'd never felt so alive with sexual pleasure, my body being pounded by wave after wave of sizzling pleasure, it felt like it would never end.

I finally felt the ebbing, and I felt Kristine holding my hips tight against her pelvis, keeping the dildos buried deep inside my holes.

"One more thing, enjoy this baby."

I felt her withdraw, and as the dildos pulled out, I felt a push against my asshole, then I let out a squeal as a butt plug was pushed smoothly up my hole. I growled with pleasure as I felt the flare stretch me open, then the puckering of my ass hole clamping around the stem, keeping the plug stuffed up my hole. Kristine unbuckled her double-prong dildo, and came around to face me, with a big smile.

"A little present for you Kayla. I bought that with your tight little ass hole in mind. It's 5 inches of butt stuffing pleasure, the flare that stretched you open nicely is 1.5 inches, and the T stem that your tight hole ass hole closed around will keep it in place. That red jeweled heart top looks so sexy, and you are going to keep that there until I take it out of you!"

I looked over at Jason, I'd never seen his cock so hard, the head of his cock was wet with his precum, jeez, did it hurt being so stiff? I saw Kristine look over, and she smiled.

She got between his legs, and grasping his rod, she licked at the head like it was an ice cream cone, letting out a purr of pleasure as she licked up every bit of his precum. Jason grunted loudly as she then swallowed him right down to the balls, bobbing her head up and down twice, then pulling away.

"There, your cock is all nice and clean, but the teacher doesn't want her student to get his load off that easily. Watch me while I lick your sweet sexy sister."

She turned to me, her eyes sparkling, and cooed, "Let's pluck another one of your lesbian virginities baby. I'm going to me you cum like a bitch in heat, I'll make your toes curl!"

I was almost shaking with excitement as Kristine got between the spread of my thighs. I could see her taking a deep sniff, looking up at me with a hungry eager expression.

"Oh yeah, enjoy this Kayla."

Her head bent forward, and I felt Kristine's soft lips kissing my pubic region, sliding her tongue all over, planting kisses on every bit of my bare, smooth-shaven pussy. I was making coos of pleasure as Kristine's tongue slid all over my soaking cleft. I felt Kristine's fingers spreading apart my fat, swollen lips. My inner pinkness, exposed to her eyes, made me feel so wanton, so much like a little slut, and I wiggled my hips to urge her on.

Kristine chuckled as she said, "Oh my, you are a horny little girl aren't you? Are you a bad little horny girl?"

I gasped, "Yes, yes, I'm such a bad little girl, just a slut who needs to cum!"

Kristine cooed, "Well, as the old saying goes, good girls may go to heaven, but bad girls go everywhere!"

I could see Kristine eagerly accepting the invitation as her head came forward, and I felt the exquisite touch of her tongue sliding between the spread of my labial lips, eagerly lapping away at my creaming pussy. I felt her tongue sliding deep into my hot, juicy center, probing and licking at everything her tongue could reach.

I looked down, seeing Kristine's brunette head of hair bobbing between my legs. The sensations were making my pussy throb, I couldn't look away. It was like I was experiencing twice the fun, seeing Kristine licking my burning pussy, and enjoying the massive pleasure feelings at the same time.

Kristine smiled, and she stopped long enough to coo, "Let's make you squirt baby!"

I felt two fingers slide smoothly up, and I felt the fingers curl around, stroking at the pronounced ridges in the upper wall of my vagina and starting to rub me. I sucked in a breath, Kristine was hitting my G spot perfectly, and she wrapped her mouth around my clit, her tongue swiping at my rock-hard, pink button. I could feel it building, a cum unlike any other. I could feel it, a massive squeezing urge, and tingles of pleasure started to prickle at the walls of my womb, climbing upwards.

I could feel the mad rush, I tightened down and felt my pussy squeezing hard, then the release. It was like nothing else, I saw my cum fly out, I was shrieking and howling, holy fuck, and I came with what felt like earthquake force, I could see Kristine's face staying right between my legs, getting drenched as I squirted, and squirted, my body flopping around on the bed, my cries and howls filling the cabin, cumming again and again in rapid-fire succession, until I finally flopped down, exhausted, as Kristine slid her fingers out. My pussy was still shuddering with aftershocks, and Kristine smiled at me.

"Oh yes, you see what a good G spot polish can do?"

I saw her turn her head, locking onto Jason, and she said, "Your turn now, you bad boy! Watching your sexy sister and getting that nice stiff cock all hard and excited. Oh yeah, let's get you into action! But first, I want to know if you have had any anal action."

I saw Jason's face blush, he hemmed and hawed, and Kristine giggled.

"The way you reacted, it sounds like the answer was yes. Now, tell us, Jason, show and tell time, we want to hear all about it."

As I recovered from my orgasm, and Kristine urged him on, my brother started to tell us.

groomleader
groomleader
2,817 Followers