Curious Kayla Gets to See Pt. 09

Story Info
Jason's night with his cousins.
1.6k words
4.66
7.3k
14
1

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,835 Followers

I listened, feeling the lust start simmering again, as Jason told us his story...

"Kayla, remember the family reunion a few months, where we met all our cousins? Remember Stephanie and Christie, how friendly they seemed to each other?"

I thought for a second, then I recalled them. They were both 19, Christie had blonde hair and green eyes, skin the color of alabaster, an alluring smile, big tits, curvy hips, and a sexy hourglass shape. Stephanie was a bit taller and more slender, she had brown hair and brown eyes, with a darker, tan-colored skin tone. Yeah, I recalled them all right.

Jason continued, "I found out exactly how close they were. When I was heading to the bedroom, I heard giggling, then stifled moans, from one of the bedrooms down the hall. They sounded like pleasure, and I just had to see. I crept over to the door, pushed it open just a bit, and what I saw made my cock harder than it had ever been. A candle lit up the scene, and on the bed, Stephanie was spread out, nude, while Christie was fucking her with a strap-on. My god, the sight was mind-boggling, Steph being pounded into the mattress, while Christie eagerly rode her, the growls of pleasure Steph was making, I was ready to grab my cock and start jerking off on the spot. I shifted my position, to get a better view, and the floorboard I chose to step on gave a loud creak. I saw two heads swivel my way, Christie pulled out and jumped up and off the bed, facing the door. I was transfixed by the sight of our cousin Christie, her big tits pointing right at me, the curvy hips proclaiming how female she was, and instead of a pubic triangle, an 8-inch dildo, shaped just like a real cock, jutted up. I could see it glistening with the juices of Stephanie's pussy. I was frozen by the sight, and Christie made it to the door, grabbed me, and pulled me inside before I could get my wits back, and flee."

"Christie growled, 'Jason, you little shit, what the hell are you doing, spying on us? You ever hear of privacy?' "

"I had no reply, she was right, and I kept my mouth shut, staring at the floor."

"Christie continued, 'What do you think your parents would say if I told them about you snooping around, like a Peeping Tom? What do you think MY parents would say, what Steph's parents would say?' "

"That made me look up, oh fuck, the story would spread like wildfire everyone would hear about it, and everyone would know what a horny pervert I was."

"Christie turned to Steph, and said, 'What do you think Steph, what should we do with this horny little bastard?' "

Steph's voice sounded husky, and she said, 'Bring him here, let's see what he's got.' "

"Christie very firmly took me to the bed, she's very fit, and she wasn't in any mood to let go of me."

"Steph whispered, 'Now stand still, and do what we tell you!' "

"I was in no mood to disobey, and I felt my pajama bottoms being untied, then dropping to the floor, my cock which had started receding, reversed course, and surged back up, until it was stiff and eager again. I sneaked a peek at their faces, and I no longer saw pissed-off looks, I saw lust-filled grins. Steph motioned Christie over, and she whispered to her for a minute, until Christie turned to face me, looks of desire all over their faces."

"Stephanie said, 'Ummm, I like the look of that big hard cock, I'd like to feel how big and how hard it is in my tight little cunt!' "

"Hearing Stephanie call her pussy a cunt made my cock throb, and both girls let out a soft moan."

"Christie said," Yeah, it looks like you would enjoy it, for that matter so would I, but we need to make sure he's properly punished for spying on us like that. We can't let this go unpunished, so you have to be our sexual plaything. Just remember to do everything we tell you to do. Any protests, any resistance, and the deal is off. You are here to service US, not the other way around. Steph, on your hands and knees.' "

"I eagerly nodded and watched Stephanie get to her hands and knees. Steph spread her legs, and I could see the parting of her pussy lips, the sight of that wet, pink opening, and right above it, her tightly puckered ass hole was stunning. Christie knelt on the bed, her body pressing lightly against Steph's back. She grabbed Steph's ass cheeks and spread them apart.

" 'Look Jason, look at that tight pink pucker. Mmmm, Stephanie has a beautiful butthole, look at the rose-shaped pucker, all pink like a rose. Now, you get your mouth in there, and you lick Stephanie's tight ass hole. Lick her until we say stop.' "

"My mind was whirling, the idea of licking an ass hole sounded like something that was done as a punishment. But looking at that tight, twitchy hole, all pink and eager to be licked, sure didn't seem like a punishment to me, and I eagerly nuzzled my mouth against the spread of her cheeks, and let my tongue slip out, and I started to rim her tight little hole."

"Stephanie gasped, and purred, 'Oh yes Jason, right there, lick at my tight, twitchy hole, I love it!' "

"I laved at her, pressing my tongue against the opening, letting the tip probe at her. Steph's cries of pleasure let me know I was making her feel so good, then Christie commanded. 'Ok Steph, turn over, and Jason, take the position, and bury that cock deep into Steph's eager cunt. When you bottom out, don't move, until I tell you to.' "

"I was more than ready for that, and the sight of Steph's body spread out for me, arms and legs open, with a lust-filled smile, oh yeah, I nudged against her, and pushed in, enjoying Steph's soft, continuous growl of pleasure, and the feel of her tight sweet pinkness wrapping around me until I was buried balls deep. Mindful of Christie's command, I held steady."

" 'Now comes the part where you have to pay the price for spying on us. Remember, you are here for US, not necessarily for you.' "

"I felt Steph's hands grab my cheeks, and pull them apart, then a lubed finger spreading a cold, slick lube all around my ass hole. Christie purred, 'First, we get your ass hole all nice and lubed up.' I quickly realized what I was going to get, oh fuck, I was really going to pay the price all right. I felt a slick finger slide into my ass, spreading lube all around my ass, getting me ready."

"Christie whispered, 'Mmmmm nice, tight ass, a virgin tightness, I'll bet, I'm going to take your ass cherry baby. Get my dildo all nice and lubed up, then when you start to fuck Steph's sweet cunt, I'm going to fuck your tight asshole at the same time.' "

"I felt the dildo nudge against me, then with a small push, the dildo head slipped inside. I winced, took a deep breath, and tried to relax the muscles that would cramp up in protest. I could feel a small give, the dildo pushed in, gaining an inch or two, and I felt the pain zing through my ass. I bit down on any sound of displeasure and kept up my deep breathing. Fortunately, Christie gave me a slow, virgin opening reaming. I was grateful that she took me slowly, instead of just ramming it in. Finally, with a final push, I had the entire 8 inches buried up my ass."

Christie cooed, 'Now, fuck Stephanie, while I fuck your ass.' "

"I drew back, and as I did so, Christie drew back, then thrusting forward into Stephanie, Christie thrust into me. It took a few strokes, then we were synchronized, and as drove in, fucking Steph's pussy, Christie drove her dildo in, fucking my ass. The pain of getting my first ass fuck was starting to fade, and as I felt the heat and the juices of Steph's tight pussy, her moans and cries of pleasure, that really started to make the pain fade quickly, as my cock became the focus of my attention."

"Steph cooed, 'Mmmm, oh yeah, a rock hard cock, feels so good, fuck me, Jason, I want your thick load of cum.' "

"It was starting to feel really good, as my asshole adjusted to the stretch, and the sensation of my asshole being reamed by Christie's dildo, oh yeah, it was starting to rub over my prostate. My balls were starting to churn, my cock felt like a red hot poker, and I was going to blow a massive load."

"Steph's body started to shake, and she cried out, 'Ooooh yeah, gonna gum, so fucking hard, yes, yes YES!' then the tight quivering around my cock, and with Christie still giving me an awesome ass fucking, hitting my prostate over and over, my cock exploded. I growled and cried out, my cock was pumping and gushing crazily, over and over, I felt like every little bit of cum was being sucked out of me."

Jason paused, his cock rock hard, and continued, "I wasn't done yet, as they worked over my cock, bringing me back up, then Steph took over, strapping on the dildo, and she took great pleasure in reaming my ass hole, as I gave a good fucking to Christie until I exploded, the sensations were almost painful as my cock throbbed and pulsed crazily, squirting out what little bit remained."

groomleader
groomleader
2,835 Followers