Curious Kayla Gets to See Pt. 12

Story Info
Krsitine and Kayla after school.
2.3k words
4.6
4.6k
9
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,811 Followers

It was the Monday after our sex-filled romp, and here I was in history class, my eyes locked on the sexy shape of Ms. Marston. My pussy was a wet center of heat, I had my butt plug stuffed up my tight ass, and I could barely sit still, it felt so good when I wiggled my hips, making that plug swirl around inside the tight grip of my starfish.

It was the last class of the day, and I was eager to show Kristine that I had remembered what she told me and to be rewarded accordingly.

When class ended, I passed close to her, she cooed, "Be back in 5 minutes, sweetie," and my pussy gave another lurch, god, the nearness of her had my lust surging.

The school emptied quickly, and 5 minutes later, I slipped into her room, locking the door behind me. She had drawn the blinds as she slowly and she smiled seductively at me.

"Come over here sweetie, drop your panties, then bend over for me."

I quickly did so, my panties hit the floor, and I bent at the waist. I felt her hands drift up the inside of my thighs, and the back of my skirt was flipped up. I knew my heart-shaped red jewel butt plug was displayed for her eyes, and she wiggled it around, making me growl with need.

"Oh yes, such a good student, all ready for a special after-school lesson. You are coming home with me baby, so we can enjoy the privacy of my house, and take our time."

She gave me her address and told me to follow her 10 minutes later, to avoid anyone seeing us leaving together, and getting nosy. It didn't take long and soon, I was on her doorstep, my body alive with lust. She invited me in and quickly led me to her bedroom. She pulled my body to hers, her lips finding mine, our mouths fused, tongues swirling and dancing, as I felt her soft hands stripping me naked.

She pulled back, her eyes drinking in my nudity, and cooed, "So sexy, going to love making you feel so good."

She slipped off her blouse and her skirt, and I felt the heat surge. She was wearing a red lace demi-cup bra, tiny red lace see-through panties that just covered the completely bare outer lips of her pussy, the matching red lace garter belt, and held up by the 6 garters, long black nylon stockings. God, she looked like a wet dream personified.

"Now, on your knees baby, just like a subservient little cunt licker."

I was now face to face with her pussy region, I breathed in the lust-driven scent starting to rise up, she smelled like sex personified, and my eyes flared, locked on the juncture.

"Taste me, sweetie."

I quickly did as she said, running my tongue over the front of her panties, getting a faint trace of the juices that patterned the inside of the crotch. Kristine moaned, deep and low in her throat as my tongue swabbed that thin covering between me and her pink heaven.

"Good girl. Now pull them down."

I did so and the full scent of her wafted out beneath my nose. She spread her stance slightly, her panties suspended between her knees, and I wasted no time, my tongue slid between her swollen lips and nudged out the hood of her clit. It throbbed as I formed a seal around it with my lips and sucked, her sweet, sticky juices coating my chin.

Kristine's cries and purrs of pleasure drifted around me, spurring me on as I serviced her like a little bitch in heat, with no purpose other than to service her voracious sexual appetite. She stepped back a pace, letting her panties drop to the floor.

"Now, lie down on my bed baby, so I can ride your sweet face."

I eagerly did so, the exciting spectacle of my history teacher positioning herself, and that wet pink waterslide of pleasure hovering. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down, her sweet fuck hole covering my mouth as she drove her cunt down on my tongue.

"Mmmm, mmmmmm, oh yeah, wriggle that tongue baby, shove it up my cunt!"

I was happy to do that, her sweet muff rocked back and forth and rotated slowly as she felt my tongue sliding all over the inside of her tasty fuck hole. The taste of Kristine in heat spurred me on, I was totally enamored of licking her hot box.

"Now, stick that tongue out baby, and keep it there!"

Eager to follow orders, I did so, she took my head between her hands, holding against her, and I could feel her starting to grind her clit against my tongue.

"Ri--Right there," Kristine whimpered, her eyes closed. "Oh yes, baby, keep that tongue right there, ah-ah-ah!"

Kristine was very wet, her juices were flooding over my mouth and my face, she kept up the pressure, until she grasped my head tighter, and really pressed her clit down hard, facefucking me, her clit was hot, throbbing and bulging with arousal as she started to shake.

"Ffff-fuck yesssssssss, oh yes, FUCK!"

Kristine was squealing with pleasure, and a huge rush of her cum poured out, it felt like Niagara Falls as she gushed a torrent of girl cum all over my face. She rode that crest, mopping my face down.

"Mmmmm, I just love to rub my clit hard against an obliging tongue. And now, for the other side."

She lifted up and turned around, her ass was hovering above my face. As I took in the sight, I marveled at how far I'd come. A couple of weeks ago, I had never even touched another girl's asshole, let alone thought about doing oral to it.

Kristine's asshole was as pretty, pink, and pearly as her drenched pussy. When I grasped her cheeks and lightly ran my tongue around them, she moaned deep and low.

"Mmmmmm, god that feels so good, lick it, sweetie, mmmmmm."

A passionate shiver rippled over Kristine's body as I nuzzled my face in between the ovals of her spread-open buttocks. I pressed my wet lips against the sensitive opening of her puckered rosebud. My tongue followed up to lick and probe, pressuring slightly into the reflexively clenching orifice, while Kristine gasped in pleasure from my lascivious mouthing. God, licking her asshole was beyond exciting, it was so hot, it made my pussy churn.

"Mmmm, mmmmmm, so good, get a finger up there sweetie."

In just a few seconds, my index finger hit the mark, and a louder moan sounded as I powered in as deep as I could go. God, it was driving me crazy as I swirled my finger around the inside of her silky walls, feeling it clasp around my plunging digit, and I could feel her body starting that climb.

Before she could crest, she pulled away and brought out the dildo that I remembered so well, the deep purple, double-pronged dildo that she used on me, I had gotten such an amazing double fuck, and now, it was her turn.

"Strap this on sweetie, I want both my holes fucked, I feel like a furnace, and I need a good double fucking! Do me face to face, I want to see your face as you fuck me!"

I watched through lust-glazed eyes as she lay back, putting two pillows under the small of her back, lifting her ass up.

"I'm more than ready, thanks to the way you munched my ass and my cunt, let me have it, baby!"

Her eyes were wide and excited as she watched me, as I tied the dildo's straps between my legs and around my waist, fitting them into a buckle on the back, adjusting it slightly, and making sure it would stay in place. I was going to double fuck the hottest teacher in school, and my cunt was a sizzling center of heat.

We took the classic face-to-face position, and gently brought her knees up and placed them over my shoulders. Her asshole and pussy were rotated upward to the perfect position. My hands cupped her cheeks, spreading them apart. I nudged both dildos against her fiery holes, and saw her eyes, filled with lust, urging me on.

"Let me have it, baby, give me that double fuck!"

Happy to do so, I did as she asked. She moaned, deep and low in her throat as her pussy spread open, then a long, louder moan as her tight little starfish took in the other dildo. I pushed in lowly, enjoying Kristine's continuous cries of pleasure until I pushed hard, hearing her louder cry of pleasure as I buried both dildos, right to the base.

Kristine gasped, "Fuck, I love it, totally filled, ride me, Baby, make me cum!"

I was seeing through a red haze of lust, Kristine's face was alive with pleasure, her expression one of sheer bliss. I started to fuck her, long, slow deep strokes that let her feel the sizzling pleasure of both her holes getting fucked so gloriously. Kristine was grunting and squealing, I could well imagine the feel of the dildos rubbing against each other was making her pussy and asshole throb with sizzling pulses of pleasure.

Kristine cooed, "Kiss me, please kiss me, I love being kissed when fucked."

Our lips came together, tongues tangling together, making my lust into a raging bonfire. I started to pick up the pace, fucking her harder and faster, shafting her holes. Kristine moaned into my mouth as her pussy and asshole were pounded over and over. I was in a mad rush of fuck lust, slamming both cocks into her, my hips banging against her upturned butt cheeks.

"Shit, oh holy fuck, I'm gonna cum, fuck, I feel like I'm gonna explode, fuck, fuck, GAWWWWWWWWW!"

Kristine screamed loud, I could hear the wet squelch of her juices, her body writhing and squirming crazily on the bed, her loud howls of orgasmic pleasure sounding. I stayed with her until she flopped back, the ebbing of her orgasm settling in, holding my hips tight against her pelvis, keeping the dildos buried deep inside her holes.

"Now, it's time for you to get pleasured. On your knees baby."

I quickly did so, and her mouth was at my starfish, she slipped the butt plug out, and her mouth painted sizzling designs of pleasure all over the tight rim. She slurped and slobbered all over it, then I felt the push against my asshole, I let out a squeal as my butt plug was pushed back up my bunghole. I growled with pleasure as I felt the flare stretch me open, then the puckering of my ass hole clamping around the stem, keeping the plug stuffed up my hole.

She turned to me, her eyes sparkling, and cooed, "I'm going to lick your sweet cunt, and make your toes curl!"

I was almost shaking with excitement as Kristine got between the spread of my thighs. I could see her taking a deep sniff, looking up at me with a hungry eager expression.

"Oh yeah, enjoy this Kayla."

Her head bent forward, and I felt Kristine's soft lips kissing my pubic region, sliding her tongue all over, planting kisses on every bit of my bare, smooth-shaven pussy. I was making coos of pleasure as Kristine's tongue slid all over my soaking cleft. I felt Kristine's fingers spreading apart my fat, swollen lips. My inner pinkness, exposed to her eyes, made me feel so wanton, so much like a little slut, and I wiggled my hips to urge her on.

Kristine chuckled as she said, "Oh my, you are a horny little girl, aren't you? Are you a bad little horny girl?"

I gasped, "Yes, yes, I'm such a bad little girl, just a slut who needs to cum!"

Kristine cooed, "Well, as the old saying goes, good girls may go to heaven, but bad girls go everywhere!"

I could see Kristine eagerly accepting the invitation as her head came forward, and I felt the exquisite touch of her tongue sliding between the spread of my labial lips, eagerly lapping away at my creaming pussy. I felt her tongue sliding deep into my hot, juicy center, probing and licking at everything her tongue could reach.

I looked down, seeing Kristine's brunette head of hair bobbing between my legs. The sensations were making my pussy throb, I couldn't look away. It was like I was experiencing twice the fun, seeing Kristine licking my burning pussy, and enjoying the massive pleasure feelings at the same time.

Kristine smiled, and she stopped long enough to coo, "Let's make you squirt baby!"

I felt two fingers slide smoothly up, and I felt the fingers curl around, stroking at the pronounced ridges in the upper wall of my vagina and starting to rub me. I sucked in a breath, Kristine was hitting my G spot perfectly, and she wrapped her mouth around my clit, her tongue swiping at my rock-hard, pink button. I could feel it building, a cum unlike any other. I could feel it, a massive squeezing urge and tingles of pleasure started to prickle at the walls of my womb, climbing upwards.

I could feel the mad rush, I tightened down and felt my pussy squeezing hard, then the release. It was like nothing else, I saw my cum fly out, I was shrieking and howling, holy fuck, and I came with what felt like earthquake force, I could see Kristine's face staying right between my legs, getting drenched as I squirted, and squirted, my body flopping around on the bed, my cries and howls filling the bedroom, cumming again and again in rapid-fire succession, until I finally flopped down, exhausted, as Kristine slid her fingers out. My pussy was still shuddering with aftershocks, and Kristine smiled at me.

"Oh yes, I adore making my lovers cum like that!"

groomleader
groomleader
2,811 Followers