Curious Kayla Gets to See Pt. 11

Story Info
More sexy fun with the lusty Kristine.
1.7k words
4.66
5.1k
11
3

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

Kristine was so right, walking around, feeling the fullness of my butt plug stuffed securely between my cheeks, keeping my ass hole pried open, was erotic beyond measure. Every step made my body tingle, and when we went into the local coffee shop and sat down with a cup, I couldn't help squirming my ass around, fuck, it felt so good.

Kristine cooed, "Feels good, doesn't it Kayla?"

I whispered back, "Yes, oh my god, it feels beyond good!"

She whispered back, "When you come to my class, I want you to have that butt plug where it belongs! Since your class is the last one of the day, after class, I will check that your butt plug is stretching your tight, sweet hole, and I will reward you accordingly."

Turning to Jason, she purred, "And how does it feel to have your ass hole filled up, you bad boy?"

Jason turned red, but he admitted, "It feels good!"

Kristine smiled, as she replied, "You see, there's nothing gay about feeling those surges of pleasure, and admitting the pleasure is really good. I know that at your age, more than a few guys are scared out of their minds, when something happens, like a girlfriend that wants to get adventurous, plays with that tight little hole, and all he can think about is 'Oh fuck, I'm turning gay!' "

A few minutes later, she purred, "Let's go back to the cabin, so I can give you a reward for being such hot, willing students!"

Back behind closed doors, she cooed, "I love getting my ass hole fucked, Jason, you get to explode a nice juicy load up my bunghole and to make sure it's a big load, Kayla, you are going to strap on a dildo and fuck your bother's ass while he fucks my ass!"

I was almost trembling. Kristine reached into her backpack, and with a smile, brought out a copy of her strap-on. My lust roared, and I was almost transfixed by the sight of that strap-on. Oh god, as I fucked Jason's ass hole, the built-in dildo and butt plug would give my hot, wet holes a filling, enjoyable ride.

"Bend forward my students," Kristine purred.

As I did so, I felt Kristine tug gently, and my ass surrendered the butt plug that had been between my cheeks, to make room for my strap-on's butt plug. Jason's butt plug was pulled out, and I felt the surge as I realized that I would be fucking my brother, very soon. The strap-on's butt plug had a nice, filling flare, tapering down to the stem that my tight ass would pucker around, keeping my asshole stuffed with 5 inches of ass-stuffing pleasure.

"This is your very own strap-on, Kayla. Whenever Jason wants his ass reamed, you'll have what he needs, and if you want to have some fun with a girlfriend, and of course with me, you'll have the perfect toy, it will give you as much pleasure as you can dish out."

I stepped into the harness of the strap-on. Pulling it up my thighs, I reached inside the harness, angling the dildo towards my pussy. I spit on my fingers and rubbed it over the butt plug, then I pulled it up, feeling Kristine's fingers pulling apart my ass cheeks, guiding the butt plug. The dildo glided easily into my pussy, I was so wet, and I felt the butt plug press against my ass-hole. I squatted, pulling the harness tight, and ummm, I let out a growl as the butt plug entered, the flare breeching me, then lock into place, as I buckled it tight around me. Both my holes stuffed, oh fuck, it felt so good!

Kristine smiled and took what she told us was a vibrating egg. She slipped it into her pussy, and turned a dial on the small remote control, and gave a soft purr of pleasure.

"Ummm feels so good, I love vibrating my pussy while my ass gets fucked," Kristine cooed as she took to hands and knees. "Mount up Jason, bury your cock, then hold still so Kayla can plunge the dildo into your ass-hole."

Jason quickly did so, and Kristine moaned as Jason pulled her ass cheeks apart, nudged the head of his cock against her, then powered it up our teacher's chocolate highway. I grabbed his cheeks and pulled them apart, I saw the tight pucker, and my mind roared with lust, I was going to fuck my brother's ass-hole! I reached down, guiding the dildo head on its ass-opening path, and with a smooth steady push, Jason hissed as his asshole was violated, and I sank it in to the hilt. I was seeing through a red haze of lust as we paused for a moment, then after a few movements, we got into the rhythm, oh fuck, when Jason pulled back, I pulled back, when he drove forward, I did likewise, the dildo and butt plug were making my holes lust fueled furnaces.

Kristine babbled, "Oh fuck, I love it, ream my ass out, cream me so deep baby!"

Jason was happy to do so, as he gave Kristine an ass-filling fuck. I felt a perverse pleasure, as I rode Jason's ass hole, he was grunting and growling, umm, the sights, sounds, and smells of hot lust filled the cabin, and I was letting our gasps and cries of pleasure, the two dildos rubbing against each other was making my pussy roar with lust as my ass-hole was sending out throbs of pleasure in concert. Oh god, I could feel the wave coming for me, fuck, it was so fucking hot.

Kristine babbled, "Oh fuck, gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, yes, yes, yes, GRAWWWWWWWWW!"

Her scream of climax filled the room, a few seconds later, Jason grunted and growled as he thrust forward hard, eager to blast his load as deep as possible. That gave me the last little push, and my pussy started to spasm crazily, while my asshole pulsed in time around the butt plug, and I shrieked as I flew over the edge, our sounds making a symphony of lust to fill the cabin.

Kristine was right, she was a hungry eager lady, sexually voracious, and we formed so many combinations of 2 and 3, Kristine and I would 69 each other, our copious juices trailing all over our faces while Jason watched, we gave my brother a double blowjob, his cock and balls received thorough tongue washings until his cock was spurting, our mouths locked around his prick in a hot, wet fusing of mouths, and we fucked in various combinations, until Jason and I were exhausted, my pussy and asshole felt the soreness of being well fucked, his cock spent for the time being.

Just before Kristine left, she smiled and said, "Thank you for a most enjoyable day, I loved getting everything you had to offer me! I'll see you in class, and Kayla, remember what I said, I want you in class with your ass plugged every day, and you will be rewarded accordingly!"

She had worn out my brother's firm, young cock. We had just enough energy to tumble into bed, pull the sheets over us, and virtually passed out.

I felt a tickling around my pussy, and I rose from sleep to feel Jason licking gently at my pussy, ohh that felt so good. I opened my eyes, and saw him between the spread of my thighs, I let out a soft moan of pleasure as I felt my juices start to flow.

"Good morning my sweet sister, I thought this would be the best way to wake you up, sweetheart."

"Umm, you are so right, lover. Are you recovered enough from Kristine working us over? I want to cum with your cock deep inside me, lay back Jason, and let my pussy ride your pole!"

He rose, and I saw to my delight that he had indeed recovered, his 7 inches stiff with his morning hard-on, ready to plunder me again. He lay back, his cock pointing up, beckoning to me. I mounted up in reverse cowgirl style, he let me know he approved.

"Yeah, your ass is so sexy baby, watching my sister's sexy ass going up and down as you ride me, make yourself cum over and over!"

I was happy to do so, and I sank down the length, grunting with pleasure as I impaled myself, sliding down until with matching grunts of pleasure, my pink sheath covered every inch. I started, riding up and down on his pole of pleasure. My orgasm came fast, it took all of a minute before I could feel the wrenching, the burning tingles, I howled out as I felt my walls start their spasming, milking pull.

"Feel the hot, wet grip of my pussy, she wants every drop you have! Give me your hot morning load, empty your balls lover!"

I quickly caught a second orgasm, and I felt the third start, I wanted his load NOW, I reached down, cupped his balls, and started to give him gentle squeezes.

Jason grunted, "Fuck, oh fuck yeah, gonna fill you, baby, gonna blow my load inside my sister, yeah, yeah, fuck YEAH!"

I could feel his rock-hard prick start pulsing, the jetting of his stiff cock, and the blooming of hot wetness deep inside. That took me over, and I howled as my third orgasm hit me. Jason's grunts and growls joined in, ummmm, it felt so good. The best way to start the morning, spraying down my milking walls, as he unloaded more of his hot incestuous sperm inside me.

Before we left the cabin, his cock had been easy to bring back up in the shower, and Jason pinned me back again the shower stall wall and gave me a hard, filling fuck. It felt so good to get reamed again, he gave me a long, most enjoyable fuck, my mind's eye could see it as if I was observing from outside. A lust-driven sister, naked and pinned against the wall, while her lust-driven bother eagerly plundered his sister's tight pussy, lust-driven incest fucking, his balls working up a load of incestuous cum to splatter my tight walls with. His sounds of pleasure that I knew so well started up, and I went over with him, the bloom of his passionate eruption deep inside me shoved me over the edge. Our mixed growls and grunts of pleasure filled the bathroom as he pumped another volley of incestuous cum deep inside my tight eager pussy.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers