Curious Kayla Gets to See Pt. 13

Story Info
Getting knocked up.
1.8k words
4.62
7.9k
10
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,759 Followers

I was lying back, waiting for my brother Jason to join me. A lot had happened since my curiosity was satisfied, and I was reflecting on that.

Ever since Jason had taken my virginity 3 years ago, we had been so hungry for each other, finding time every day for a hot fuck session. God, it made me feel so wanton, to feel my brother's rock-hard cock taking me, testing the depths of my juicy liquid pussy, and the bliss I would feel when he made those sounds of orgasm that I had come to know and adore so much. The swelling of his cock then the hard jerks of his cock erupting. Mmmm, the feel of his passionate flood of spunk filling me, the warmth and closeness of our fucking always made me explode, the milking grip of my hungry cunt drawing every drop from him.

Kristine was a regular visitor, we would get into marathon sessions, and her hungry sexuality kept the heat going. Watching my brother, my lover, hard dicking the sexy Miss Marston made me hotter than hell. Tonight, she was with us, eager to watch our couplings as we tried for a pregnancy.

Now that we were living together, portraying ourselves as a married couple, it was time. I was now off my birth control, and we were going to be fucking bareback, eager for a child to start growing in my belly.

Jason strode in from the bathroom, his 7 inches was rock hard, virtually throbbing. Kristine and I gave him big smiles, I was so ready to get knocked up.

"Mmmm, so nice and hard, all ready to knock me up," I cooed.

"Oh yeah baby, I am so eager to get you pregnant, to see your sexy belly swelling with the life force within."

"Then come to me, and let's begin our baby-making."

"Let's get you all stirred up baby."

Kristine purred, "And while you do that, I'll give Jason a nice fluffing."

Jason quickly got his face between the spread of my thighs, my pussy was lightly covered with a sparse, wispy covering of pubic hair, it was his favorite, not too furry and not bald, and I liked to keep it like that. My thighs parted for him, I could feel my coral pink opening, my tight lower lips parting slightly, beckoning to him, glistening with the dewy wetness.

The smell of my heated eagerness filled his nostrils, made his cock even harder, and he started to lick at my long pink trail, over and over again. I moaned from the exciting sizzles, and his tongue slid out, and glided up and down my pussy lips, as my tender flesh felt the exciting touch of his tongue. His tongue slid inside, licking up my honey, and his fingers spread apart my tender folds.

His mouth went to work, and I gasped as his skillful tongue pushed and probed, licking me all over, nibbling gently, tasting me, making love to me with his mouth. His tongue slid back and forth over the hood of my clitoris. He drew my love bud gently from beneath its covering, and I was panting with desire, as he went to work on me.

He grunted and moaned with pleasure as Kristine swallowed his dick, and rode his pole. Kristine was an expert at oral sex, be it cunt licking or dick sucking, and I could feel the vibrations of his sounds of pleasure against my pussy.

I felt fully, completely, and gloriously naked and open to him, and my orgasm started to gather speed. I could feel the wild spasms start deep inside me, I felt like I was being eaten alive as I exploded, cumming hard, I screamed and thrashed wildly as my whole body convulsed in ecstasy, and I exploded into his mouth, feeling my juices gush. When the last shuddering had died down he then rose, and I could see his cock, as hard as steel and fully erect.

"Doggy style, so you can pump it in as deep as possible," I cooed.

I quickly took to my hands and knees, eager for the stuffing. His cockhead pressed against me, pausing, then MMMMM, he took me in one smooth thrust, splitting open my dripping pussy. I felt his cock wholly surrounded by my pussy, I felt his balls smack gently against my pussy.

"Oh yes, my sweet loving brother, let me have it!" I cooed.

Jason grabbed my hips and did as requested. Each thrust in and out was like heaven on Earth, oh yes, I could hardly wait for my brother to explode...then an orgasm quickly rose, shaking my cunt wildly, oh yes, it felt so good.

I knew without a doubt, at this moment that I would always be my brother's wife, lover, and breeder. The thought made my mind sizzle, it kept my hips pumping, my breeder's hips, nice and wide but not fat, I was made to be well fucked, filled up with sizzling sperm, and bred, and what better way than to have my loving brother plant the seed?

"Mmmmppph, nnnggghhhh, grahhh, fuck, gonna cum again!" and a shriek was torn out of me as I went over the edge into another orgasm, another followed, and with one more after that.

Kristine purred, "Let's get a nice big load," and she had her 8-inch dildo strapped on. A few moments later, I heard my brother let out a hiss as his ass was taken, being filled up with Kristine's strap-on. We developed a fucking rhythm, as he drove into me, Kristine drove her dildo into his ass, pushing him as deep as possible to plant that seed. I reached under and cupped his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Fuck gonna explode, gonna sperm you Kayla, fuck, FUCK!" letting out the grunts and growls that I had come to adore, and I could feel the rich passionate liquid jetting into me, splashing all over the cup of my womb, my inner pussy was spasming wildly, sucking at his cock, eager for every sperm filled drop to get deposited where it belonged.

*****

A month later, I could feel the blossoming of life within me, and the test confirmed it. Jason had been doing his duty, and until I was pregnant, we had not done anal sex or blowjobs, and Kristine had kept her hands off, so all the sperm could be deposited where it belonged. Now, both of us could get his cock to take our holes.

Jason watched me as I emerged from the shower just after my pregnancy was confirmed, his cock firming up quickly.

"Mmmm, my sweet sister, I can't wait to see you emerge, water sheeting off your naked body, nude to the sun and the wind, your belly swollen with the growing life force, your sexy breasts developing into nourishing milk jugs for our baby."

I grinned, and cooed, "Looks like Daddy-to-be is thinking lots of happy, sexy thoughts when my belly and my boobs get all nice and big! Let's go to the bedroom, where my loving brother's fantasies can have full rein!"

Once in the bedroom, Jason lay back so I could ride him. Eager to do so, I mounted up, letting out a pleasure-filled growl as I drove my steamy cunt down over his spike. God, knowing I was pregnant, and having my sweet loving bother be the one who knocked me up, really applied the spurs of lust. I was up the duff, knocked up, and just thinking of those terms fired me up.

"Oh fuck, yes, oh yes, every time, it feels just as good as the first time, when my loving brother plucked my cherry."

I started my ride of pleasure, the heat and the tightness of my cunt was gripping tight at his cock as I pumped up and down like a sexy hungry cowgirl.

"Ummm, oh yes, I love how my brother fucks me, so loving, so passionate, and he spermed a baby inside of me. That makes me so excited, knowing that I will be having your baby!"

Feeling the red haze of lust building, I rode his cock like a sex-crazed cowgirl. I was knocked up, the incestuous coupling of my brother and I, his incestuous sperm had started it going. Just that thought made my whole body sizzle and I set up a hard, fast rhythm, eager to bring his cock off to another happy ending.

I was starting to writhe on top of him, my orgasm was ready to explode, and Jason grunted, "Oh yes baby, cum, cum hard all over my cock!"

That did it, and I plunged, crying out, "Oh yes, fuck so good, cumming, cumming all over Daddy's hard cock, cum with me Daddy, fill me up, yes, yes, GAWWWWWW!"

My shrieks filled the room, I felt the tight grip of my cunt around his cock, and the rippling spasms of my tunnel milking at him, cupping his balls I was wanting every drop, and he grunted and growled, "I'm cumming oh fuck, YEAH!"

His cock started to pulse, mmmmm, that hot rich bloom of lust-filled heat deep inside me, his prick unleashed a flood of cum, and I felt the rush of wetness being pumped over my quivering walls. The flood of his passionate eruption made me cum again, milking him for every drop he could pump into me.

When he pulled out, Kristine quickly slid in next to me, and I rolled over and squatted over her face. My juicy cream pie was hovering over Kristine's face, I could see her lick her lips as she hungrily eyed that cream-filled opening.

I cooed, "There you go Kristine, a big, juicy cream pie, all hot, tasty, and ready for you!"

I felt Kristine hook her arms over my hips, and pull me down. Ahhhh, mmmmmmmm, I let out contented purrs of pleasure as Kristine covered my vaginal opening and burrowed her tongue inside. I could just imagine the huge rush of cum that was now pouring into her eager mouth, swallowing more than once as she mouthed my load. As she licked me clean of every drop, I saw Jason drive his renewed hard-on into our former teacher.

Kristine cried out, "Oh yes baby, oh fuck, right there, you're gonna make me cum!"

Eager to make it as close to simultaneous as possible, I cued in on Kristine, her breathing becoming choppy, her muffled moans, joining in with my growls of pleasure as she expertly ate my hot box getting louder, then I heard the sound of her ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahs. Knowing that was the last sound Kristine made before climax, I went wild on her face, rocking and moaning, my body was almost vibrating. Twin shrieks of pleasure filled the bedroom, as I unloaded my girl cum all over Kristine's face, and my brother grunted and growled as his dick unleashed a thick volley into Kristine's sweet hole, Mmmmm, I would adore sucking all that tasty whitewash out of her pink velvet folds.

groomleader
groomleader
2,759 Followers