All Comments on 'Curious No Longer'

by Mattbiuk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Very nice. It's so hot reading about how others dealt with their emotions and conflicting feelings in order to explore sex with other men. It seems like a pretty natural progression for most of us, eventually crossing the line then sucking our first cock. It's surly one of the best and most rewarding things I've ever done. Very liberating too.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

I was mesmerized reading your story. Really respect you wrote about your desire - you captured the hunger that overwhelms a man when he realizes how badly he wants to make other men cum, especially in his mouth.

Gave you a rating of 5, for both your honesty and for how similar we feel about male on male sex. Hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An amazing story, totally true I believe, being a Brit myself. Your writing is great. Write more.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 1 year ago

A very good story. Certainly, totally credible, believable. Very well told true story. I can definitely put myself in your shoes, with the feelings you had for these encounters. Hope you have more stories to share.

brewster926brewster926over 1 year ago

Enjoyed it. Ring of truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story…definitely captured what it’s like to leave “curious” behind and just kneel before an all-powerful and actively spurting cock, hopefully shooting in your face

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bi-curious readers of your stories certainly can benefit from your authentic accounts of the wonderful and fulfilling evolving experiences of sex with another man. Please share more of them. They are so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely, and to know it's true as well ! I agree with other comments, very liberating to be a lover to another man, and in my opinion very masculine as well. I look forward to more stories !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoy true stories. It IS liberating the first time to stand naked in front of another man. Mine was a massage man. He was wonderful, paying close attention to my body and reactions. His fingers grazing my nipples sent electricity though my body!! I was so excited, I asked him to fuck me. He said it was the first time a client ever asked to be fucked. The feeling of his beautiful 7" cock inside me was amazing! Keep writing your stories!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattbiuk@Mattbiuk
Broadminded, bisexual from the UK, have three stories here on lit, all true life about my experiences exploring my bisexual side. I also enjoy shibari, photography, bondage, restraint, both giving and receiving and also sharing my GF with the right people. Outside of kink, i...