Curious No Longer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4. A Big Step

This was it, this was the day I was going to touch another mans' cock. I think it was actually more spontaneous than that. I was doing my usual browsing of Craigslist m4m ads at work and stumbled across an ad for a guy in Edmonton, he seemed easy going and was just looking for a guy to have a mutual wank with. Edmonton wasn't far from the office so I messaged and he was working at home that day. He was French, and was lean and slim, looked like he had a nice cock and it was just all chilled so I just decided that I could get there in my lunch break from the office. It was all quite quick so I didn't have time to over think things or get scared or back out. Don't get me wrong I was terrified and nervous and didn't know what to expect.

He lived in a nice enough flat in a terraced house, similar flats and dwellings lined the road either side for as far as your could see. I parked a bit further up the road and walked back to the address he had given me. I liked to do that as it gave me time to just calm down, to breath a bit and just make sure I was happy to go ahead. I'd also drive past places and try and get any clues, was the house tidy, lots of flats or a house, just things to make me feel more comfortable and more of an idea as to what I was going into.

I remember this house there was a buzzer system but the door was already ajar so I walked in and up the stairs to his flat where I knocked on the door. He seemed surprised to see me, apparently, he hadn't left the door open downstairs for me, after the initial surprise at seeing me he invited me in and he offered me a drink which I declined. I only had my lunch break so it felt like we couldn't have too much chit chat so he offered me a sofa to sit on and he sat on an almost identical one opposite. He was slim and a bit taller than me, I recall he had quite big hair, not an afro but certainly a fair mop of black curly hair. There was no specific plan as such, just a mutual wank and watch each other. We started rubbing our own crotches, and soon found ourselves tugging on our belt buckles. We stood up simultaneously and removed our jeans, T shirts and then our boxers, two semi hard cocks sprung out eager to be touched. There was no plan as I said but as we stood opposite each other we both naturally reached out for the cock that wasn't our own. I can't really remember much about how it felt having him touch me as I had already experienced that previously, but I remember vividly how it felt to touch another mans cock for the first time.

I reached out and almost cupped him, his cock resting on my fingers as my thumb folded over the top of his shaft. It felt warm, if felt soft and smooth but even though he wasn't fully hard yet I could feel his shaft was getting harder as I wrapped my hand around and slowly moved my hand up and down. He was doing similar with me, pulling my foreskin back revealing how engorged I was already. I was just interested in him though, in my head I was just there to make him cum. We were still standing opposite each other caressing each others dicks and balls but I couldn't help myself, I had to have a closer look. I sank down and perched on the edge of the sofa and took a closer look at his cock. He was similar in length to me, but we had almost contrasting cocks. His shaft was incredibly thick, especially at the base and mid shaft, from there his girth reduced and his glans was relatively small compared to the thickness of his shaft, almost to a neat point, it was a lovely cock though, and he wasn't cut, like me, so no worries about how to handle him. Combined with our length they were the only similarities between our cocks. Mine by comparison, although not quite at thick at the base is a constant girth, uncut and when my foreskin is pulled back reveals a large glans, thicker than my shaft.

I wrapped my hand around him, four fingers on top and thumb struggling to meet them wrapped underneath. I held his shaft at eye level, take it all in from every angle, as I slowly moved my hand up and down, pulling his foreskin back tight, his cock felt almost hot in my hand, although I obviously know how mine feel to feel the contrast of how soft it was with how hard it felt was amazing, I didn't want to let go so I kept wanking him, just enjoying it, taking it all in. As I was sitting on the edge of the sofa with my legs slightly splayed so he could stand close to me I was conscious of my own cock bobbing and bouncing as it throbbed between my legs with no stimulation at all. I was so turned on.

I continued to work his cock and could see pre cum glistening on the tip, the smell and temptation was too much, I had to take him into my mouth. I held his cock upright and with a very eager tongue licked in a straight line from mid shaft, up and over the end of his cock, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue before wrapping my lips around him and starting to work his cock with my mouth. I had never done it before obviously but quickly got into it, making him nice and wet, running my tongue around his glans and continuing to work his thick shaft with my hand and fingers. I was still semi-conscious that I was on my lunch break so we couldn't take as long as I wanted to as I was starting to really get into it. I could tell by his reactions that he was enjoying himself.

Encouraged by this I quickened my pace with my hand and continued to work him with my mouth. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, I wanted to feel his hot cum on me, I took him out of my mouth and started really pump his cock, getting faster and faster, I was still on the sofa edge so I was effectively wanking him into my face at this stage, I could tell he was building, soon after he said he was going to cum. I'd been building to this moment for a while now, 3 previous encounters, building to this. I didn't let up my pace, I kept pumping his cock as he began to buck and groan, not long after he was spraying my chest with cum. Because I didn't let up working his cock he came in lots of shorter but wide spreading bursts, I remember feeling like there was cum everywhere, even looking down I could see there was cum on my cock too, which was insanely hot in itself!

I just wanted to make him cum, and I loved it, me cumming was secondary for this experience. We had agreed originally to watch each other masturbating so as he stood over me still he watched me as I lay back on the sofa and very quickly wanked myself off, covering myself in yet more cum.

And then it was all over, I cleaned up, got dressed and left. I got back to the office and carried on my day like nothing had happened. But I knew what had happened, and I'd loved it.

More adventures coming soon!

12