Curly's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the picture combinations were completed, Jeff sat on the barstool with Sami behind him. She examined his nape up to the crown of his head. She then turned his head to the left and the right and felt around his ears. Finally, she had him turn his chair away from the bar, so she could look straight into his eyes. "You have a small nick from the razor by your right ear, but that should heal up. You have a couple of moles on the top of your head. And one little bump on the back. But overall, you have a nicely shaped head. You can pull this off, even if you naturally lose your hair into your old age." Sami gave Jeff one last rub of his noggin, and they switched places.

Jeff repeated the exact process on Sami that she did on him, but he felt compelled touch her scalp more than she did to him. He had to control his impulses, as he walked his fingers up the back of her head. Sami turned to left then to the right. "Everything looks and feels pretty good so far. Let me see you from the front." Sami turned around opening her blue eyes very wide looking straight into Jeff's eyes. He added, "I really like your freckles, and you have some lighter colored ones on your head. They will probably become more prominent with exposure to the sun. Overall, you rock this head shave. Your blue eyes just light up."

"I am not sure how much sun I will get in a couple of weeks. I plan to let my hair grow back for the next six months. And thanks for the complement." Jeff leaned over the bar to get the last of his tequila. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Sami asked him. He gave a quizzical expression. "My head rub."

Jeff started tentatively by lightly rubbing the Sami's nape working his way up to her occipital bone and to the crown. He caressed both of her temples. Finally, he kissed her on forehead. Jeff removed his hands and grabbed his drink again. "You can't have any tequila left in there, so keep rubbing," Sami commanded. This time Jeff took her cue, and he rubbed much harder and covered every square inch of her head. The firmer he rubbed the more Sami squirmed, and the more his hard-on pushed against the front of his pants.

"Look at the four of them," Ally said to Steve from the office. "We better get them out of here before they go into the bathroom for a quickie." The owners left the office and walked over to the bar. "Hey guys. It's almost 3:30, and it's time to go home. You can give more head rubs tomorrow or on your own time."

The four bartenders collected their things, said goodnight to Ally and Steve, and walked out the door to the sidewalk. "Anyone hungry?" asked Maddy. "The diner on Seventh Avenue is open 24 hours. My treat!"

"Thanks, Maddy. As much as I could go for some scrambled eggs right now, I have an audition at one tomorrow," said Jeff. "I hope the director likes my bald head."

Max added, "Steve and I have a 12-mile run about the same time. Marathon training with the boss."

The guys hailed a passing cab. They embraced each of the girls and gave a little head rub to both. "See you tomorrow," said Jeff as the ladies got into the cab.

The cab went to the apartment they shared on Avenue B in the East Village. As they passed through Cooper Square the driver spoke to them with an accent from the Islands. "You both look very pretty with no hair. My wife has short hair, but she never went completely bald. I think she should try to go all the way to the skin."

Sami responded, "Bring her by Curly's on 18th St. We have lots of bald people there." The driver pulled up in front of their building. Maddy handed him $50 and said to keep the change. The driver sped off with a big smile.

"I got first shower," said Sami. "I am so sweaty." She closed the bathroom door and stripped off her clothes. She settled for a lukewarm shower trying to cool off as much as cleanse her body. She wanted to shampoo her head, but she held back and picked up the bar of Dove. She started with her feet and soaped up her legs, torso, arms, and boobs. She cleaned her ass making sure to get her bung hole nice and fresh. Her left hand moved around to her vagina. She lightly rubbed her clit and soaped up all her fleshy folds.

Now she was extremely horny, and she started to rub her button in earnest. All this time the shower bouncing off her pate felt like a Chinese water torture. Finally, she diverted her attention to her bald scalp, and she put a blob of shampoo on her head.

Sami thought back to a few hours before, when she held Jeff's bald head in her hands. Now she imagined having his tongue furiously licking her vagina, while she washed her shaved scalp. She needed to come right away.

She had one hand caressing her head, and the other moving between her clitoris and the inside of her snatch. Her breathing became quicker and heavier. Sami could feel the waves building, and she milked it for her most explosive self-induced orgasm.

"Hey, let's go! I'm dirty too," Maddy shouted through the door breaking Sami's euphoria.

"Ok, give me a minute to dry off." Sami took the towel off the hook and went to dry her hair. 'oops,' she thought feeling her shaved scalp.

Sami opened the door still in her towel. "Much quicker to dry off," Maddy said pointing at Sami's bald head. "I still have this rope of hair to wash and dry. Ally said I can keep it as a topknot for as long as I like. I'm thinking about going as a genie for Halloween," she said whipping her hair around and closing the bathroom door.

Fifteen minutes later Maddy finished in the bathroom. "Your phone buzzed a few times," Sami alerted Maddy. "I looked at the notification. The text is from Max."

"Sami, it's a good thing you've been my best friend since college, and we have no secrets. Well almost no secrets," Maddy lovingly told Sami as she read Max's text. "Steve canceled the run. It was a long night, I guess. I'm going over there," she said looking for Sami's approval.

"Hey, I'm still so horny, even with that orgasm I gave myself in the shower. If Jeff didn't have this hang up for mixing business with pleasure, I would invite him over. And if you stay here, I might even make a move on you."

They both laughed remembering the month-long tryst they had their senior year at Fordham. "We might enjoy the night, but we don't want to go down that road again," Maddy said putting together a small bag of clothes and assorted sundries. "You can try that new toy I got, if you need to get off again."

"Ha! But I need to sleep for at least six hours. I have a lot to do before returning to Curly's tomorrow night. I gotta review the last episodes of The Boys, and I have to a bunch of emails to answer. I'll be alright. Have fun!" she yelled as Maddy left the apartment.

Sami picked up her phone and scanned through the pictures from earlier in the evening. She liked all the ones they posed for, but she was enamored with the candid Maddy took of her and Jeff just at the end of his rubbing her head. His right hand was palming the crown, while his left hand was rubbing her right ear. Moreover, he was leaning in to kiss her forehead. Chills went down her spine at the time he kissed her, and she had to shake them off again now.

The taxi let Maddy out on the corner of Second Ave. and 39th St. Max lived in a high rise with a doorman, so she had to check in. It was 4AM and the doorman had fallen asleep at the desk. "Excuse me. I don't mean to wake you, but I am here to see Max Greenwald. I'm Maddy Fox," she said softly as to not really wake him.

He looked up, blinked a few times, and then furiously rubbed the sand out of his eyes. "Yes, he called to let you come up."

"What is the apartment number? She asked."

"19D; Max said he left the door unlocked for you," he responded with a still groggy voice. The doorman thought for a moment, "When I first saw you, I thought I was dreaming about a genie coming to grant me three wishes. And you really look the part."

"It's going to be my Halloween costume with the full harem outfit."

The doorman was no longer sleepy, and he was more brazen with his remarks. "Please stop by that night. I work the overnight shift."

Warming up to his interest she flirted back, "maybe I'll come with Max after work. What's your name?"

"Jose. And could you please grant me one wish?"

"Not for your own genie, I hope. There is only one of me."

He smiled and made his request, "I have four hours until my shift is over. I need to stay awake. I wish for a large cup of black coffee from the bodega across the street."

"Your wish is my command and my treat," Maddy immediately turned away from the desk and exited the building. She came back a minute later presenting Jose with his coffee."

"Thanks so much Maddy," he said pointing the way to the elevators.

Maddy turned the handle for 19D. Max heard her enter and jumped up from the couch. "Hey, I'm really glad you came over. Want a drink?"

"Just some water. I'm still buzzing from earlier."

Max took a bottle from the fridge and handed it to her. She took a few swigs and put the water down on the table in front of the couch. "Nice place. And you live by yourself. You must have been raking in the tips for years to afford this place. Your rent must be over $3000."

"I own it," he said.

"Did you make a killing in Bitcoin?"

"Not so much. It was an inheritance from Grandma for her only grandchild. I have lived here since college when I moved to the city. I had paid her some rent for a few years before she died. Whatever I could afford from bartending and busking."

"You play guitar?" she asked. Max pointed to the corner, where he had three guitars on their stands. Maddy picked up the acoustic and strummed a blues progression. "I'm better at piano. My inheritance is sitting in my parents living room, a baby grand Steinway with the sweat from ten years of my lessons all over the keys."

She put down the guitar and joined Max on the couch. After a moment of awkwardness, they got down to business. They both leaned into each for a single kiss, then all hell broke loose.

Maddy kneeled on Max's lap, and alternately kissing and licking his head from front to back. Max reached under Maddy's shirt feeling up her braless breasts. He pinched her nipples harder and harder, until she squealed in a mixture of pain and delight.

She backed off his lap and scampered into the bedroom. He followed along like a golden retriever jumping onto the bed behind her. He pulled off his tee shirt and shorts exposing his erection. Maddy smiled at him knowing his cock would soon be inside of her.

She pulled off her shirt exposing her still very hard nipples, and she slid off her Lulu's throwing them on the floor. They rolled around for a few minutes groping for anything and licking everything. Maddy settled on her back and Max found his face between her legs. He explored every fold of her core, until he found a steady rhythm with his tongue on her clitoris. He could feel the tension building in her legs as she squeezed his head.

Maddy grabbed his ears pulling his face in as far as possible. She dug her nails into his scalp and screamed, "holy shit!" Maddy shuddered twice again grabbing his ears until her last quiver. "I've been anticipating this moment, since we sat at the bar caressing our heads, and that orgasm did not disappoint. Your turn, Max!" she exclaimed taking his cock into her mouth bringing him to another raging hard-on.

This time Max had her head in hands guiding her lips up and down her shaft. He stopped her and exclaimed, "As much as coming in your mouth would feel great, I want to slam into from behind!" Maddy obliged his wish, and the genie postured herself with her vagina wide open at the end of the bed. Max rolled off the bed and took a position to enter her doggie. He also slipped on his Vans for traction on the wooden floor.

Maddy was still wet, so he slid into her with just a little bit of resistance. He grabbed her hips and pulled her butt into his stomach. Max thrusted and pulled for about a minute, until he felt his own impending orgasm about to unleash. "I'm going to come," he shouted revealing the obvious to her.

"Grab my hair, and the genie will grant you a mighty explosion." Max did not hesitate, and he yanked gently on her top knot pulling her head up. She could see their reflection in the window. "Open your eyes and pull harder. Look at the genie, while you are fucking her," she commanded.

Max opened his eyes and yanked harder. He pulled her head back more upright. He could see the genie smile. "I can't hold back anymore." he gasped.

"You will have the longest orgasm of your life," she granted him.

Max shuddered once, twice, three times, until he thought he was finished. He still had Maddy's rope of dark hair in his hands, and he yanked on it much harder. "Keep pulling, Max. I'm going to come again." With that declaration Max shuddered for a fourth and fifth time releasing more jism into Maddy's depths.

The genie came again along with the sixth spasm from Max. "I may not be a genie, but I can also grant an orgasmic wish," he told her with glee.

They cleaned up and returned to bed. Maddy lied next to Max resting her head on his chest. Max slowly rubbed her nape, ears, and temples. As much as the sex with Max energized her body, this cuddling relaxed her to the point of falling asleep in minutes.

They remained in that position until the sun came through the shade fully lighting the room. Maddy got up to pee. "Wow, it's almost ten o'clock," she shouted to Max. She brushed her teeth with the brush Max gave her the previous night.

"Are you almost finished," he called to her. "I have to go badly."

She left the bathroom whipping around her braid. She heard him lift the seat and let go. She counted to herself how long he took. When he finally finished, she yelled to him, "I granted you the longest orgasm, not the longest piss."

"Very funny. How about another round?" he asked.

"Come over here and rub my head some more and maybe my feet, and I'll take care of you," she replied.

Max jumped back on the bed. He took her right foot in his hand and rubbed each of her toes. He moved to the ball of her big toe. "How does it feel on this spot?" he asked. Maddy just purred in delight. Max moved to another pressure point in her arch, and Maddy purred some more. He finished by rubbing her heal and massaging her calf. Max then repeated the process with her left foot.

"We can kill two birds with one stone for my head and your cock," she said before getting between his legs and lowering her mouth onto his prick. He hardened without any use from her hands. Maddy felt his fingertips on temples. A few hours before that put her to sleep, but now it acted as a guide for her to blow him. Usually, she wanted to be in control, but this time she wanted him to exert more power over her head. "Bob my head up and down. I can take your whole cock in my mouth. And this doesn't even count as a wish."

Max did not ask further questions, and he clasped his hand around the back of her head. He did not act too forcefully, but he was fully in control of her beautiful, shaved head. Maddy licked and sucked delicately when Max held up her head. Then, she opened her throat to allow his whole erection. He was ready to come in her mouth with one final thrust, but she pulled off him leaving her face and scalp as his target.

"Don't miss," she kidded him as his cum covered all the bare skin from her nose to the top knot. It was another long orgasm, and Maddy's forehead glistened with his gooey spunk. She wiped some of it from her eyes, then inserting that finger into her mouth. "Tastes pretty good. Time for a shower, and we need to air out this room because it smells like the inside of my lamp after a wild orgy," she laughed continuing to lick her finger.

Jeff fiddled with his phone. He looked at the pictures taken at the bar a few hours before, especially the ones of him and Sami. He wanted to call her. He wanted to be with her. He wanted to tell her how beautiful she was. But he needed to keep things cool, at least for the time being. Conversely, the matter at hand required his immediate attention. He had a whopping erection paired with a couple of indigo balls.

He gingerly walked to his desk being careful not to bump his pecker into anything. Jeff picked up his laptop bringing it to his bed. Although he never watched any porn for bald women, he googled "head shave porn." To his amazement there were dozens of sites with hundreds of videos catering to this fetish.

Jeff found women having their hair cut and their heads shaved. Sometimes the actress acquiesced to shaving and the fucking, other times the story line called for something nonconsensual. And others went well into BDSM. For the whole fifteen minutes he explored this bald world, the pain of his erection remained, and he knew he would come with just a little pressure from his right hand.

Jeff settled on one video that ended with the guy coming on the shaved scalp of the girl. This was an amateur video, but it had a beautiful girl with big blue eyes bobbing up and down on a huge cock. Jeff increased the pressure on his much smaller cock to the point of coming, when he heard the chime of a text on his phone. The distraction caused him to look. It was from Sami. 'I can always get back to the video,' he thought to himself, while somehow holding off his climax.

He read her message. "Hey Jeff. Good luck with the audition later. Just thinking about how exciting tonight was, and I'm looking forward to going back to work w everyone tomorrow. Sleep well. Maddy took some great pics. Sam."

Jeff scrolled up his phone to look at the pictures Maddy took earlier at Curly's. He focused on Sami's blue eyes, and he grabbed his dick working it back to the point coming. Then he stopped short wishing his penis into a limp state. 'What am I doing?' he thought. 'Jacking off to baldie porn is moronic when I have a chance for the real thing. Sami is so kind and funny, and so fucking hot with her shaved head. We'll make it work!'

He reached for his phone to text her. "Hey Sam, my audition tomorrow is near your apartment. I can come by before for breakfast." He hit send. Then he quickly added, "Or maybe, now."

She did not take long to reply with a big smile emoji.

12