Cursed Blessings Pt. 03

Story Info
Allegra cums to a decision. Is Lance happy about it?
3.2k words
4.61
4.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Questions Answered and a Romp on the Beach

Dinner was wonderful. Forget the lust curse/nourish their cocks so that they live to see another day thing for a sec, and I could actually see myself being really good mates with these people. They were witty, intelligent, decent human beings, who were a lot of fun to be with.

Bliss was hilarious, and if her brothers needed me, why shouldn't I help them? Most people would perform first aid to try and save a life. Is this not the same thing? If a man lay dying and you knew that you could save him, surely it was your moral obligation to do so.

Dear lord, this situation was messing with my head. I wasn't the sort of girl who ever thought she'd sleep with more than one man at the same time. Sure, in my dreams weird shit like that happens all the time, but come on, for real? Imagine if I meet "the one," and he wasn't one of the Almacolz. I suppose four isn't that big a number, but if I stayed at court, the number may be significantly higher. Would I be fucking every unattached erection? Because just by being erect, those men were in danger, unless they followed through, and they could only do so with a woman who could take it. For whatever reason, I was one of those women who could... but yeah, imagining telling my future husband that for however many years I made random men cum... I'm not sure I'd still want to marry me.

I exhaled and Lance asked me if I was all right. I assured him that I was. He was born into this lifestyle. He'd seen his fellow cursed men die. For him, there was no other way, so how could he even begin to understand my doubts?

"How are you feeling?" One of my new friends would ask me periodically. "Do you need anything? What can we get you?" They were so attentive, it was almost embarrassing, but they'd made me feel so welcome, so at home.

When Oscar suggested that I speak to their mother about any qualms I might have, I was on the verge of just saying yes, and not just to Lance. They were perfect, all of them. Each one of these guys was the sort of man my mother would want me to bring home one day, but if I brought home all four, she'd probably disown me.

After dinner, Lance suggested that we go for a walk on the private beach. He probably meant alone, but the others didn't take the hint.

"It's a warm night, why don't we skinny dip?" Bliss suggested cheekily.

"I don't think our guest is ready for that Bliss," Edgar replied before turning to me. "Know this Allegra, we will never ask you to do anything that you are uncomfortable with. And we would never force ourselves on you -"

"Don't make promises we may not be able to keep, Ed," Lance cut him off.

"Lance, what do you mean by that?" I asked nervously.

"Only that the will to live is stronger than rationality. I begged you this afternoon. Yes, it ended well, but if you had denied me, that would have been my second rejection on my third day without ejaculating. How many men would even risk a third rejection on a day three? I can't promise you that I'd be that brave, that I'd remain a gentleman and not just jump the very next woman who came along, because if that woman then says no, I'm dust. You need to understand that, Allegra. We are like incubi, deny us long enough and the cursed ones can kill."

"Has that... Does that ever happen?"

"Not so much in this century, but accidents have happened." Bliss said sadly. I was once out cold for ten days because one of my lovers had gone too long without coming."

"If we go too long without, we become more and more frenzied when we finally do. We begin to lose our humanity, we act like the demons of lust that the witch who first cursed us expected us to be," Gerard clarified.

"Quite honestly, I don't understand how you're still standing," Oscar admitted. "After Lance's and my stupidity you should be paralytic right now. I'm, well... I'm in awe of you. The only woman who has ever managed a feat like that is the Queen, our mother."

"I don't know what to say." I truly didn't.

"Say, you'll stay the whole weekend." Oscar smiled sweetly. "You've already told us that you don't work weekends. You're up to date with your uni assignments and you admit to having zero social life. Here we are in an idyllic paradise in the Mediterranean. Live a little. No pressure, no demands for sex. Just stay. Get to know your new friends because at the very least, that's what you will always be. You saved our brother's life and for that alone, we will always love you."

"Here, here," said Gerard.

"Well said," said Edgar.

"Please," said Bliss.

"That would make me, all of us so happy," said Lance.

How could I refuse. I knew in that moment that I would not be a virgin come Monday morning. I also wondered how long I could resist the other brothers. If I give myself to Lance, why shouldn't I give myself to the others.

"But I don't have any other clothes with me." I realised.

"Clothing is optional her," Bliss remarked.

"BLISS!" Lance finally snapped.

"It's fine Lance." I chuckled "I'm not quite there yet, Bliss. Perhaps I could borrow something to wear."

Bliss stared at my DD chest and then pointed at her modest peaks. "Just out of interest, what are your measurements in inches? she asked, before adding "You're like a screen goddess from the Golden age of Hollywood with that hourglass figure. I'm more 1920s flapper so um..."

She had a point. "38, 26, 36," I said with a cringe.

"Allegra, you're perfection!" Bliss exclaimed.

The boys were looking me up and down hungrily. "Not going to argue for once," Lance mumbled.

"I've always thought I was a bit on the chubby side." I shrugged.

"NO!" The boys answered in unison.

"You'll need a bit of meat on your bones if you're going to be fucking my brothers or else you'll be skeletal," Bliss said bluntly. "I lost almost ten pounds after my first creaming session. But fucking thirty men over twelve hours will do that to you. We actually need to do weight training so we dont get muscle wasting."

"Don't scare her Bliss!" Edgar roused before Lance could.

"What's a creaming?" I asked. It sounded both dirty and delicious at the same time.

"It's when the girls publicly lose their virginity," Lance explained.

"Oh? When is that?" I asked nervously.

"When you first fuck is based entirely on maturity. I decided I was ready at sixteen." Bliss said. "But if a creaming is to be public, you have to be eighteen."

"And your mother, the Queen was fine with her daughter being publicly screwed?" I didn't mention that mine would have had a seizure.

"If course! It is a celebration, a coming if age. It is our way. We don't view sex as dirty or taboo and we rejoice in any pregnancies that may result.

"Unlike other women, the cursed ones don't fall pregnant easily. It's weird, and this is why many of our historians believe that the witch intended to turn the initial five into incubi who are unable to procreate on their own; while cursed sperm has incredible medicinal properties, our men are shooting blanks most of the time. It is very hard for us to actually fall pregnant with one-on-one sex, and yet group sex has a one in four chance of producing a multiple birth. Most of the cursed are twins, occasionally triplets. Mother showed everyone just how unique she is by giving birth to both a set of twins and a set of triplets. She did not begin to conceive until her early thirties. Even though Lance and I shared a womb, we have different fathers. We all do, but it really doesn't matter. As far as we're concerned, we simply have eight dads."

"Oh, crap you can't use condoms can you?" I should have asked this question earlier.

"No. One of the reasons we can't always come three times in three days. No one with any sense is going to let a total stranger ejaculate inside them," Lance said.

"Yet, that is what you're asking me to do," I pointed out.

"Yeah," Lance said. "There is zero risk of getting an STD. Our sperm kills them."

"I could still get pregnant." I argued.

Lance beamed at me. "And what a blessing that would be, if it actually happened, but highly unlikely. You're what, eighteen?"

"Yes, I'm not 19, for another six months," I replied.

"We haven't had anyone younger than twenty eight give birth in over seventy years," Bliss responded. "And that's globally. I'm privy to the records as it is the job of the royal family to keep them up to date. I'd say it is extremely unlikely, but if it happened, we'd welcome it as a miracle and you would be supported throughout."

"My parents, well my mother really, my dad is passed, my mother may actually disown me. I'm not even kidding. She's fanatically religious."

"I wouldn't hesitate to marry you," Lance said emphatically.

"Nor I," said Oscar.

"Or I," said Gerard.

"A child is a blessing, just as it would be a blessing to receive your essence. It would be an honour to be your husband, Allegra," Edgar stated.

I believed them. They really would look after me. I was safe, but there was still the matter of... "So, so even though you were a virgin, Bliss, you had to fuck thirty men, your first time?"

"No, no, no. I chose the man who would go first, the one who would break my hymen. You choose four. Anything that happens after that is voluntary. It was fun, euphoric. I wanted to, I NEEDED to keep going. I never did anything that I didn't want to do. Creamings happen in a very safe environment, and there are always experienced 'alma coles' in attendance in case it all gets too much for the newbie, so no one gets hurt." Bliss hugged me. "Please don't be afraid of that."

"I can't do that in public," I whispered tearfully.

"You don't have to, sweetie. That's just our way. You don't have to do take part in a creaming ceremony but trust me the Beltane festivities are soooo much fun. Once you get used to, sorry... IF you decide that group sex is your thing, you're going to adore Beltane." When I began to shake, she hugged me tighter. "Or, not." She laughed. "You can devote yourself to only one, if that's what you prefer. I mean just because my motto is 'so many cocks, so little time,' doesn't mean that it has to be yours."

"BLISS!" Everyone shouted at once, myself included this time.

"I'm going to find my men." She smirked. "I advise you to get naked with my brothers."

"BLISS!" They yelled again. This time I just stared at her, open mouthed.

"I meant go for a swim!" She sighed. "But seriously, you need to see them in their glory unerect. You need to get to know THEM. You can get to know their cocks tomorrow."

"I hate that you actually have a point," Lance remarked. He began to strip off, as did his brothers.

"Whoa, what happened to it?" I asked, in shock. It was no where near the size it had been earlier this afternoon. It was now somewhere in the vicinity of eight or nine inches. Big, but this cock was actually doable. They all were.

"You thought his cock in a frenzied state was what it looked like all the time?" Bliss asked me, incredulous.

"Well, yeah." I shrugged.

"Holy shit, no wonder you were pissing yourself." She laughed and the boys stared at me again. "You're going be just fine, babe." She winked and began walking back to the house.

"I have no words," Lance shook his head apologetically. "I am so sorry, I am never normally this inconsiderate. I should have explained, should have realised that the idea of a cock that size at all times would have been too overwhelming."

"Bro, you thought you were going to die, it's okay," Edgar said quietly.

"Edgar's right. You had more important things to worry about. I'm sorry I panicked." I was mortified, so embarrassed, but there was no going back now. If I'm ever intimate with them, they should know... "It's just that, that was the first real erection I've seen and, well it wasn't so pretty."

"You're a virgin?" Edgar stated the obvious.

"Sorry."

"For what?" Edgar sounded exasperated. "Never apologise for being you, love. You are a fucking goddess. I really want to kiss you right now. May I?"

For some reason, I looked at Lance. He had smiled at Edgar's words. He seemed to be waiting for me to decide and decide I did. In the end the choice was easy. "Of course you can, Edgar, but you may have to lift me up."

Edgar grinned. "Oh, we'll be at the same level soon." Before I knew it, a very naked Edgar had tackled me onto the sand and was lying on top of me kissing me passionately. It was easy to reciprocate. He was an amazing kisser. He did this thing where he'd gently bite my bottom lip, run his tongue over my top lip, then his tongue did a dirty tango inside my mouth. I was disappointed when we rolled off one another and came up for air. I didn't need to breathe, I needed his mouth, anywhere, everywhere. I was panting.

"Whoa, th-that was..." I saw stars. Oscar and Gerard plonked down to the sand beside Edgar. Lance knelt beside me. His fingers found the moisture between my legs. He took off my panties.

"Oh!" He closed his eyes and licked his lips. There was a look of contentment on his face. "Why are you still clothed, Allegra? Nothing happens unless you want it."

"I'm like jelly." I giggled. " I can't move. You might have to help me."

He smirked and peeled off my clothes. "Interesting how you can drain a whole goblet of our combined essence and yet a single kiss from Ed immobilises you."

"Actually, I've been thinking about that, and I have a theory," Oscar explained.

"Go on." Edgar sat up.

Oscar contined. "I believe you are a true nourisher, Allegra."

"You're right, Oscar." Gerard nodded. "A true nourisher gains strength from our essence and isn't weakened by it. Our kisses are different. Let's face it, who wouldn't be floored by the Almacomz charm?"

He winked and I found myself licking my lips. I wanted to kiss him too. Gods, I wanted to kiss all of them. My fear had completely evaporated. Lance removed his fingers from my labia as I sat up. "Guys," I began determinedly. "I've come to a decision."

Lance exhaled. "Whatever you decide is okay, Allegra."

"I'm glad you think so, Lance." Poor Lance, he was sweating. He thinks I still want to go home in the morning. "I'm glad you think so, because tomorrow morning, I'd like to try to make you cum. All of you, you and your brothers. I like to make you cum again at midday and then again at sunset and then I'd like to keep trying to make you all cum until I have to go to work on Monday."

Lance exhaled again. He wore an expression of pure joy. He and his brothers lay me back down in the sand. They stood up, surrounded my prone body, and joined hands. With one voice they chanted:

"Your body is our sanctuary. May we keep you nourished and completely satisfied. Just as you have pledged your body, to help us cum, so do we pledge our cocks. We pledge to keep you filled, always. As long as you need, we pledge to feed, always and forever."

Somehow, I knew what I wanted say. "My body is yours to use, your sanctuary to fill with your essence of pleasure. Fill me. Fill me always and forever. Whenever you are hard, come to me and cum with me. For my pledge is this: whenever one of you is hard, I will be wet, willing and waiting for you to fill me."

"She knows the words!" Edgar whispered in awe. "How is it she knows the fucking words?"

Lance shook his head. He was crying.

"I just spoke from the heart, well the cunt really, but I meant every word." I giggled again. I felt oddly tipsy. Was I drunk on lust?"

"Allegra, you said the very same words that are said at creamings. You've officially chosen the four of us to deflower you. Did you realise that?" Gerard asked seriously.

I leaned forward and massaged his balls. When he groaned, I kissed him. "I absolutely realise that," I murmured.

"A privilege and and honour," Oscar gushed.

I beckoned him over to me and gave him a kiss every bit as passionate the ones I gave his brothers. He moaned and began to suck on my nipple. No one had ever done that to me before and the moisture between my legs increased. When Edgar joined him on the other breast, and Gerard started fingering me. I seamed to lose control of my body. I cried out and something exploded in my core. What on earth? Had I actually urinated?

"Oh my gosh, Gerard I'm so sorry."

"Sorry? Baby you squirted on my fingers. It was a joy to have received your first orgasm."

"Oh! So, that's what that was? Wow, I think I'm going to like sex." Everyone chuckled.

"Mmm," Gerard licked the tip of one of his finger and then offered the rest of my juices to Lance, who lapped them up greedily. "The three of us have already cum three times today," Gerard acknowledged. "We will save ourselves for your creaming tomorrow. Lance, however, could really use the energy of your cum. Will you allow us to pleasure you in order to feed him."

"Whatever your desire, I will nourish it," I reply, instinctively using the correct language.

Gerard groaned and made love to my mouth for a solid five minutes while Lance drank my juices. Coming up for air, Gerald sucked on my neck while his brothers continued to tease and nip at my breasts and suck my nipples. I lost count of how many times I climaxed in the next few hour but it was good for me and it was great for Lance. He was remarkably energised by my cum - just as an incubus would be. I was drained but any fears or inhibitions had gone now. Come morning I was going to suck and fuck these gorgeous men to seventh heaven. I'm going to be the best lover that they've ever had. Practice makes perfect and I'm going to keep practicing until I can play their bodies like an instrument. I could hardly wait.