Cursed Blood Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman becomes something dangerous.
3.2k words
4.58
23k
39

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers

Cursed Blood is a mini series set in the Lilith's/Safari universe. Reading both the main Lilith story and the Safari series will help understand but is not necessary. Enjoy!

---------------

Natalie sat in the parking lot outside the club Safari wondering if what she heard was true. She had heard rumors about the woman who runs the place and what she can do for people. She had heard stories about things that had happened in East Meadow years ago and again recently with people being turned into beasts.

Natalie spent a lot of time on her computer and had done a lot of research. She had eventually found a message board that was not easy to find but on it was a bunch of people who had been changed by Sasha. There was a girl named Emily who had been corrupted on her birthday at the club and passed it on to her boyfriend at the time who is now her fiance and they have never been happier.

Natalie had a lot of confidence issues and didn't come from a good situation. The scar on her face she got when she was a child made it hard for people to find her beautiful. Both her parents were gone and her Stepmom was no prize. Whatever this Rak-Sasha was offering couldn't be worse than the life she was currently living.

She walked through the front door of the as the bouncer just stared at her. Even he seemed unimpressed by what he saw with her, or it was just what she assumed as she walked in covering herself with her hoodie as she began to look around the place seeing all the strange human-animal hybrid employees. It wasn't that busy there but she knew what she wanted, she just wasn't sure how to go about it as she walked over to the bar and sat down. This bald woman came walking over to her with eyes that looked like that of a snake.

She smiled at Natalie before she said: "what'll you have?"

"I....... um,"

"You're buying a drink kid, not a car."

"Not even gonna card me?" She asked before she said: "I'm looking for the Rak-Sasha," she said as the woman could hear the obvious nervousness in her voice.

"Really, you don't sound sure about that?"

"No, I'm here to see Sasha, is she around?"

"Perhaps, why do you want to see her?"

"That's private if you don't mind."

"Do you have an appointment?"

"Look," Natalie said raising her voice a little before calming down. "I saw an ad, about Sasha being able to, awakening our inner sexual beast, remaking people in a way, making them predators, and I've seen some of her work too."

The bartender got a serious look on her face for a moment before pouring her a shot of vodka. "Drink this," she said sliding the glass closer to her. "Do you even know what you're asking?"

"No, but I need to do something, I need to change," Natalie said sliding off her hood.

The bartender looked at the girl in front of her who was not ugly by any means, but she could understand a little about why she was here. She could see why to some males she was not impressive to their eyes as she examined her freckles, her curly orange hair, but more importantly, the scar under her left eye. None of these traits were bad in her eyes knowing if this girl put in a little effort she could be beautiful and was almost trying to talk her out of meeting Sasha, knowing first hand what it could mean for the poor girl.

"Look kid, I know that it must seem tough right now, but," she said leaning forward and lowering her voice. "Sasha's gift, well, it's not always a gift."

Natalie looked over the bartender and her snake-like features before she said: "do you..... regret it?" She asked.

The bartender smiled for a moment before she said: "no, but mine was different."

"And what do we have here?" A woman's voice said as Natalie could hear the clicks of heels against the hardwood floor walking up behind her. "Someone, to see me?"

Natalie looked up at the tall blonde woman standing next to her. The sexual energy oozed off the woman as she was beautiful, but there was a danger, a beastly lust behind her eyes that pierced into her soul which scared her but also told her this was the woman she needed, this was the woman who could help her.

"Are you, the Rak-Sasha?" Natalie asked as Sasha examined her for a moment.

"I am, and I think I know what you're looking for, come with me," she said before turning towards the large stairs at the other end of the room.

Natalie got up off her stool before the bartender said: "good luck kid."

She followed Sasha up the stairs as she opened two large doors. It was a nice penthouse apartment above the club as Natalie looked around at the decor and the furniture before she noticed another woman come walking out of the bedroom. She appeared to have green hair and pointed ears as she put in expensive-looking earrings.

"Hello my love," the woman said as she kissed Sasha on the lips. "And who is this?"

"I'm uh, my name is....."

"A customer, looking for her true self," Sasha said with a grin showing off her fangs.

"Well, have fun, I'll be back later tonight," The elven beauty said kissing Sasha again before leaving the room, shutting the door behind her.

"She seems nice?" Natalie said starting to feel nervous.

"Alright, let me take a look at you," Sasha said walking over to her and examining her further. Sasha quickly slashed at the girl's shirt slicing the buttons off opening the shirt and showing off more of her body. "You are not an unattractive woman, but that scar on your face makes you feel..... ugly does it not?"

"Yes," Natalie said blushing a little.

Sasha placed her hand on the side of Natalie's face. "I can sense something inside you, begging to be released, something....." she paused as a strange look came over her face. "Something dangerous."

"What...... what do you mean?" She asked backing away from her.

Sasha examined this girl a little more as a strange feeling came over her. She was a little frightened by what she was sensing but she also couldn't deny her intrigue. Whatever this girl truly was underneath was too enticing to pass up, even though she had made a deal with Nessira and Patrick not to cause too much of an issue with her corruption but her cock was twitching with excitement with this one.

"Oh, you...... you are special, you are remarkable," she said starting to sweat a little.

"So, you'll help me?"

"I will set you free,"

--------------------

Hours later Ezranox returned to the Safari after running a few errands and stopping by the Emporium to speak to Nessira for a moment. The club seemed quiet as she climbed the large stairs and headed for the penthouse, smiling at the guard by the door before entering.

The moment she stepped inside she felt a draft, like a window was open. She did not hear anything or see Sasha anywhere either as she dropped her purse and walked towards the bedroom.

"Sasha, you here?" She called out as she approached the door feeling that draft getting stronger before she opened it. "Sasha?" She asked as she saw her love unconscious on the bed which looked shredded along with a broken window like something had escaped. "Sasha, Sasha wake up!" She said as she ran to her lover's side noticing a few scratches on her naked body and her cock covered with the black seed from within her. "Please wake up."

"Hmm," Sasha suddenly moaned before she began to stir. "Ez?"

"I'm here, what happened, are you alright?"

Sasha let out a slight smile before she said: "she....... was....... beautiful."

Ezranox held Sasha in her arms before looking up at the destroyed window with claw marks around the edge. "Sasha, what did you release?"

-----------------

Natalie had returned home and was curled up on her bed. Her Stepmom was asleep and she had done everything she could not to wake her as she lay there wondering what had happened to her.

She remembered going to see Sasha and being seduced by her. It was an incredible feeling as she wasn't used to anyone coming on to her sexually but the rush she felt was intoxicating. She remembered being shocked when the beautiful woman removed her dress revealing a large cock between her legs but it did nothing to deny her lust.

The rest of the evening was a blur of sexual images and sensation. She remembered feeling her body start to physically change, watching her fingernails grow longer, feeling her teeth change in her mouth, noticing the world around her seemed different or at least her perception of it was, but the thing she remembered most was the heat.

As she had sex with Sasha she felt herself start to take control of the situation. She felt Sasha's cock start to warm up between her legs as her pussy squeezed it. It was the best orgasm she ever felt as she could feel herself sucking energy from her like her pussy had taken a mind of its own and not only wanted to suck cum from her, but also her life force, and it felt amazing.

"What the...... what the fuck happened to me?" She finally said to herself before she sat up in her bed. She glanced over at her mirror noticing that she didn't look like the demonic beast she had become earlier, she looked human again but still different. "How...... wait?" She said rolling out of bed and turning on the light before examining herself. "Holy shit!"

She was no longer chubby, in fact, she looked stunning as she stood in front of the mirror naked. She had the body of a fit supermodel, even her hair looked better, less curly and more flowy, her face was thinner, her breast's larger and more firm, her ass more rounded and shapely. She still had the scar on her cheek but something about it just seemed to make her look sexier. She laughed a little as she didn't hate the scar anymore, in fact she almost made her feel like a sexy supervillain looking herself over.

"Wow, I'm fucking hot!" She said enjoying her new body. "It worked, and now......." she stopped wondering what to do now. "What do I do now?" She said to herself feeling confident and sexy but wasn't sure what to do with her newfound sexiness when she suddenly heard a cough in the hallway. "Really, who the fuck did you hook up with this time Tina?" She said throwing a shirt on before she walked over to her door, opening it slightly to see some guy heading downstairs coming from her stepmom's bedroom.

Natalie suddenly got a tingle between her legs as she thought about who this guy was. She began to feel a little strange but she suddenly had this extra sense about her, like she could see things she couldn't before. She could see her Stepmom asleep in her bed, apparently high on one of her pills so she knew she would be out for hours. She could also sense the man in the house, and could even make out the details of his body including the size and shape of his cock that dangled between his legs.

"What the fuck?" She said to herself feeling this power before she opened her door and headed downstairs silently following her Stepmom's guest. She felt herself getting turned on as she got to the bottom of the stairs hearing him open the fridge door and pop the top off a beer. "I can feel........ I need him," she said licking her lips as she was still able to move silently through the house until arriving at the kitchen. "Hello there?" She said standing in the doorway of the kitchen as the man jumped.

"Woah, holy shit, you scared me," he said before taking another sip of his beer.

"Not every night I find a strange man in my kitchen?" She said in an almost playful tone thinking to herself: "what the fuck am I doing?"

"Sorry, didn't know you were home, I'm Donnie, a friend of your mother's."

"Stepmother, actually," she said as she entered the kitchen walking towards him.

She wasn't sure how but she knew she was affecting him. She could sense his cock getting stiff under his shorts as she got closer, wondering how she was able to do this. She felt like a cat playing with a mouse, like she could do whatever she wanted to him and he would be like putty in his hands.

"My apologies," he said seemingly getting nervous as he looked her over. "I um, I should get back upstairs, I think."

"No, I don't think you want to do that at all," she said walking around the counter and standing right in front of him. "Tell me, are you the one who gave Tina her pills?"

"I uh..... what..... what pills?" He said nervously as he began to sweat before dropping the beer on the floor.

"The one's she is using to sleep right now?" She asked running her finger along the brim of his boxers. "Are you her dealer, or just a fuck friend?"

"I...... I don't............. I'm," he said as he stood there shaking before she reached into his shorts and began to massage his cock with her hand.

"Are you going to give me what I want?" She asked with a smile, stroking his cock as Donnie was under her complete control.

She could hear the blood rushing to his member as her fingers gently stroked it, making him moan and his knees shake. She felt powerful knowing she had complete control of the situation and was starting not to care about what was going on. She wanted to fuck this guy as this primal instinct took over.

She smiled at him before she kneeled in front of him still caressing his member. She had never given anyone a blow job before but again she didn't care as she began to gently suck on the tip of his member, using her tongue to make little circled on his top. She loved the feeling of power she had over him right now as she gently caressed his balls making him moan even louder.

"Holy, Fuck!" He said enjoying himself.

She finally let go of his member and stood ul pulling off her shirt, showing off her naked body to him before she turned around and bent over the kitchen island and spread her legs. "Give me what I want Donnie."

Donnie walked up behind this young sexy redhead as his cock pulsed, wanting nothing more than to enter this beautiful pussy in front of him. Once he did, Natalie let out a moan just like he did. Her pussy was warm and tight around his cock as he began to wonder why and how he was so turned on having just fucked Tina upstairs less than an hour ago.

"Fuck!" He said as he slid his cock in and out of Natalie as it was the best feeling he had ever felt.

"That's it, Donnie, give me what I want, show me what you got," she said as he leaned forward wrapping his arms around her stomach before sliding his hands up to cup her breasts.

Natalie could feel her pussy gripping his cock inside her trying to squeeze the cum out of him, but she soon realized it wasn't just cum her body wanted as she felt his cock begin to warm up a little. She wiggled her hips just a little adding to the sensation ad this man who she had never met before continued to fuck her.

"What the fuck am I doing?" She thought to herself but the pleasure she was feeling seemed to override her sense of right and wrong and she began to feel the changes again. She looked down at her hands which seemed to be darkening. She was frightened for only a second before she realized how good it felt.

Donnie continued to fuck her not really paying attention to what was going on as his eyes were closed. He didn't notice the long black tale that had started to sprout from the base of her spine and circle around him as he was too busy enjoying the sensation of her pussy sucking on his cock.

"Holy fuck, this..... is the....... best!" He yelled out before he felt something wrap around his waist. "What the fuck?" He said opening his eyes and seeing this long leathery tail wrapped around him and holding him in place with his cock still inside her. "What the fuck is going on here?"

Natalie said nothing as she felt her pussy tighten around his cock as she held him in place. Donnie began to see a glow from inside her before feeling her pussy start to suck on his cock making him moan as he struggled to break free but he couldn't. His cock felt strange but the pleasure was intense as he began to yell.

"Fuck...... what are you........... shit...... it's too much......... it's too..............Ahh!" He yelled as he started to cum harder than he ever had before but it wasn't just his white sticky seed coming out of him, it was like his very essence, his lifeforce was being pulled out of him as well while Natalie moaned and enjoyed herself.

During all the excitement her tale loosened just a little, enough for Donnie to pull out of her before he fell to the floor. His hands looked frail and he felt weak as he tried to crawl away as he was unable to stand. His cock continued to twitch, leaving a trail of cum all over the floor as he tried to get to the back door and escape.

Natalie savored the feeling before she turned her attention to the man on the floor trying to get away. "Excuse me, we aren't done here," she said standing there staring down at him with blackened eyes, hands that looked like rigid claws, and that black tail swaying behind her.

She grabbed his ankle and slid him away from the door. "Ppp......... please........ don't......." he begged with no strength left to fight.

"Shh, it's okay," she said placing her finger on his lips as he breathed a sigh of relief thinking for a moment she wasn't going to kill him.

"Thank you," he said starting to relax before she stuck out a ling tongue that looked like a tentacle, wrapping it around his cock. "What the........ wait......... NO!"

Natalie leaned down and wrapped her lips around his cock as he screamed out loud before she sucked the rest of his life force out of him with an orgasm that made him smile before he fell silent as a dried-up husk of a corpse on the kitchen floor. She removed her lips from his cock enjoying her meal and licking her lips as she sat there on the floor for a few moments.

"That was so good," she said before she opened her eyes and saw the corpse that was just skin and bones on the floor. "Well, we can't leave this lying around," she said before she grabbed him and opened the back door, looking around before bringing the corps into the woods.

maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers