Cursed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began grinding her pussy on my cock. I was now deep inside her, my entire length buried in her virgin pussy. She rocked and bounced on my cock, trying to drive me even deeper within her. I tried to match her motion for motion, thrusting as deep as possible. Her breasts were bouncing wildly with her frenzied movements. Watching her bouncing breasts coupled with the sensations on my cock was driving me to the edge of my climax. I was thrusting furiously into her as she began her second orgasm, her tight pussy clenching on my cock. I could see her spasms and the ecstasy on her face as her orgasm roared through her. That was all it took to push me over the top. I began to shoot load after load of my hot semen deep inside my beautiful step-sister. My own orgasm seemed to go on and on and on.

Finally Lauren collapsed onto my sweaty chest, her damp breasts sliding over my skin. Both of us were gasping for breath, but my softening cock was still embedded in her recently virgin pussy. She smiled at me and said, "If I had known that it would be that good, I wouldn't have waited until now to have sex with you!"

I laughed and said, "Yes, that was pretty spectacular! I think that we should do it again very soon." Then I quickly added, "but, not right away. I will need some time to recover!"

"I'm glad that our parents' bedroom is downstairs and at the other end of the house! I wouldn't want to have to explain the sounds, or why I was in your room naked."

"I really like you naked!" I said. "I think that you should come to my room dressed that way on a regular basis!"

"You would like that, wouldn't you? Then maybe I will just make it a habit!"

"Another habit that I would like would be for you to dispense with wearing any kind of underwear whenever I am around."

"No underwear? No panties? No bra? But when I get turned on I'll leak right through my slacks or skirt! And my titties will be bouncing around everywhere!" Seeing the smile on my face, she added, "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"You know that I would!"

"OK! I'll try it! But won't that make you horny? Won't it make ME incredibly horny?"

"I think so! I hope so!!"

"Can I stay just like this? All night? Please?"

"Of, course! But maybe we should set an alarm? It might be complicated for your mom to come to your room in the morning and you not be there. And it would be really complicated if she found you in my bed!"

"I suppose you're right about that. I could say that I had a bad dream and you were comforting me?"

"Naked? And the room smelling of sex? How well do you think THAT would work?"

"Well, I needed a LOT of comforting..." she said with a laugh.

After I set the alarm on my phone, she settled down on my chest, her beautiful breasts first sliding over my chest, pressed firmly against my chest; her head resting on my shoulder and her hair spread over my neck and arm. It was very beautiful, and very sensual, and my cock began to respond still ensconced in her pussy. "Down boy!" she said. "Any more activity tonight and I won't be able to walk tomorrow. As it is I expect that I will be a little sore!"

"Well if it's still sore tomorrow evening, I may have to kiss it and make it all better!"

"Mmmmm, I think I like that idea! But there you go, getting all hard again! I've got to get some sleep or I won't be able to function at work tomorrow. 'Night. 'Love you, big brother."

"G'Night. Sleep well, little sister." It was the first time I had ever called Lauren anything but her name or referred to her as anything except my step-sister, but it sounded good and felt right ... even though I had just fucked her twice!

Thursday morning came early. Lauren was still lying on top of me, and my cock was still semi-erect and still partially embedded in her pussy. As she lay on top of me, she began squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles until I was fully erect and hard inside her. Then she smiled, got out of bed, and said, "Think of me today while I'm working!" Then she left me with a raging hard-on as she headed to the bathroom and shower.

After a while I heard Lauren and her mother leave for work. I stayed in bed, set my alarm for 11 so I could make it to work in time, and drifted back to sleep. I awoke with the realization that there was someone in my room. When I opened my eyes, Ashley was standing about half way between the door and my bed, completely naked! She was a beautiful woman, Dad had married a real beauty! Lovely face, big tits, narrow waist, and broad hips ... a real hour-glass figure. If I had to guess, her boobs were at least a DD cup, and her figure was something like 40-22-36; and here she was standing naked in my room!

"Good morning, Michael," she said. "I'm working from home today, and thought maybe a little 'exercise' would sharpen my focus." She said with a smile. Then she came over, climbing onto my bed to straddle me with her huge breasts hanging right in front of my face, nearly in my mouth. If she leaned down just a little, I would be smothered in that mass of tittie-flesh and die a happy man. As it was, I simply moved my head a little to take one of her nipples into my mouth and began sucking on it. "You have wanted to do that for a very long time, haven't you?" she asked.

"Mmmuff!" was all that I could reply, my mouth full of the most amazing tits I had ever experienced.

"That feels really good, but there's something else that will also feel really good," she said as she reached down and placed my already hard cock at the entrance to her pussy. She was really wet, and her pussy was emanating heat, as she began to slide down my rigid pole. "Mmmmmm. Yes, that feels really good, too, doesn't it?"

I was still sucking on the fat nipple attached to her huge breast. It felt like it was at least 3/4" long and maybe 3/8" across! I had never felt such a huge nipple before, but then again I had never experienced such fantastic boobs before! "Yes, suck on my nipples, play with my nipples, while I ride this wonderful pole of pleasure! God, that feels so good! Yes!"

I had one breast in my hand and was squeezing and playing with it while I held her other breast and sucked on that nipple. Ashley was sliding up and down my cock, riding me vigorously, grinding her pussy against my pubis to drive my cock as deep into her as possible which simultaneously added stimulation to her clitoris with every stroke. And I was thrusting up into my step-mother's pussy. I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping my cock on every thrust! She really knew how to drive a man wild! In what seemed like only a few minutes, I could feel her in the grip of her first orgasm. Her pussy was contracting rhythmically around my cock and her coordination seemed to falter as she took my cock even deeper into her pussy, grinding her clit hard against my pubis as she rocked her convulsing pussy on my rigid cock. Finally, her orgasm subsided and she smiled at me, "That was good!" Then she began sliding up and down my cock again, more slowly than before. I sucked and played with her nipples more gently now, knowing that they would be much more sensitive following her climax. "Yes, just like that." she murmured.

I began to thrust into her dripping pussy in time to her posting on my cock. Our pace quickened and the force of my thrusts increased until I had to relinquish her nipple from my mouth so that I could get enough air. The sound of my thighs striking her round buttocks filled the room, "Slap! Slap! Slap!" The tension in my balls was building and I knew that I would soon be blasting my cum into this beautiful woman. "AAAaaagghhhhh!" she cried as her second orgasm tore through her. That was the final straw and my own climax erupted, spraying semen deep into my step-mother with spurt after hot spurt of my essence filling her welcoming pussy. I continued to pump my hips, driving my cock into her until Ashley finally began to relax and collapse onto me. She lay there on my chest, much like her daughter had only a few hours before, her massive breasts engulfing me in their warmth. We were both panting fiercely, but my semi-erect cock was still wrapped in the folds of her wet pussy. We lay that way until my alarm sounded.

We disentangled ourselves and both headed to the bathroom. Ashley was unabashedly self-confident in her nudity as she joined me in the bathroom, each of us using the toilet in the presence of the other. Then she climbed into the shower with me. The space was a little close, but neither of us minded as we soaped each other's body, her soapy tits rubbing against my chest and back. I had a raging hard-on by the time we were done ... but it was time for me to leave for work. "Think of me while you are at work today!" she said as I tried to close my trousers over my massive erection. As I looked at my erection, it seemed that it was somewhat larger than I remembered, and I recalled the words Katarina's father had said, "With each different woman you engage in sex, your penis will grow just a little." That wasn't possible, was it? It was just my imagination!

I raced to the store and clocked in at just one minute before noon. I was on time, but just barely. I had been working in the back room, putting away boxes that had arrived earlier that morning and generally re-arranging the back stock area. My boss, a tall, black woman of about 35 came back to see how I was doing. She had played pro-women's basketball for a short while and was still in fabulous physical condition. She licked her lips as she approached me, then she ran her finger down my bicep. There's something I need for you to take care of back here, and she led me to a corner of the storeroom that was almost completely surrounded by shelving units. Without another word, she unbuttoned her shirt and reached behind her to unfasten her bra. When she shook her shoulders to let the bra drop off, I was amazed at her beautiful breasts. I had always interpreted them as being just so-so, but seeing them naked was a whole different story. They were at least C-cup size, maybe D, beautifully formed and standing up nicely for a woman her age with breasts her size. As she was kicking off her shoes and undoing her pants she said, "Well, get naked!" It wasn't a suggestion or a request, it was an order. So I did.

As she piled her slacks and panties onto her stack of clothing, I could see that her pubic hair was carefully trimmed. It was short and very curly over her pubis with the edges shaved to a neat "V". Lower down, she was shaved clean; her pussy lips and all around her puffy labia was perfectly bare. It was sexy as hell, and by the time I had kicked off my clothes my cock was rock hard.

"I'm happy that you like what you see," she said with a smile, looking at my erection. "Now come over and lick my pussy!"

I happily obliged. Her juices were sweet and fragrant, and she was producing copious amounts of her nectar. She sat back on a crate and spread her long legs wide, giving me unfettered access to her delicious chalice. I traced her labia with my tongue; I delved deeper gathering even more of her sweet juice and eliciting a moan from Samantha. After multiple trips up through her delicious slit, I began to caress her clit with my tongue on every stroke. Her hips were moving in coordination with my tongue, she was panting and moaning every time my tongue circled her clit. Then I slipped two fingers into her sopping wet pussy and curled them to caress her G-spot; simultaneously I began to concentrate entirely on her clitoris with my mouth and tongue, licking and sucking on her sensitive nubbin as I rubbed her G-spot. "OOOOoohhhhh, YES!" she cried as her hips lurched and her orgasm crashed through her. I continued to gently caress her clit with my mouth and her G-spot with my fingers as she rode the crest of her orgasmic wave.

I stood up and placed my cock at the entrance of her neatly trimmed vagina. She was extremely wet and I slid the entire length of my cock into her in one stroke. Her hips rose to meet my thrust and we held, joined for just a moment. Then I began pumping into her in earnest. With every stroke, she humped up to meet my thrust, driving my cock deeper into her hot pussy. She was one very sexy woman, and I was feeling the familiar tension in my balls that said my climax would soon explode.

My thrusts became frantic, I pumped my cock into her at a furious pace! She was grunting and flexing her hips with every thrust, attempting to force my cock even deeper into her on every stroke. I reached down and caressed her clit as I pumped into her, then she shouted, "YES! GOD YES! YEEEESSSSSS!" and she was convulsing around my cock, her huge boobs bouncing every direction at once. That was all I needed! I began spraying my hot cum deep inside of my boss's welcoming pussy. Thrust after thrust, spurt after spurt, I poured what felt like gallons of cum into her spasming pussy while her orgasmic convulsions continued to wash over her. Eventually, each of our orgasms began to wind down. Finally, she removed her legs from my shoulders. She took her red panties and held them to her crotch, stemming the flow of cum dripping from her pussy. "I think we should do this again real soon."

With that, it was over. We each got dressed and she returned to her office. I took a load of athletic clothes to the front so the displays could be re-stocked. This was Amy's department. She was a cute little, cheerleader type, smiling, perky, bubbly. I believe she had actually been both a gymnast and a cheerleader in high school. When I set down the stack of clothing, she said, "There are some other things in the stockroom that I need. Can I come back and show you what I want?" I agreed and we headed to the back room.

As soon as the stockroom door closed, she peeled her top off. Either she wasn't wearing a bra, or she had pulled it off over her head with her shirt. Her perky little B-cup tits had very hard and pronounced nipples standing erect. She kicked off her shoes and peeled off her pants. In no time she was standing naked before me, then she attacked my belt and trousers, opening them and pulling out my now erect cock. She sucked my cock into her mouth, sliding it in and out repeatedly. Then she stopped and looked at me with a smile, "You've just had sex, haven't you? Samantha??" I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. "That's OK, I won't tell anyone, ... as long as I get my share!"

Amy sat back on a box and spread her legs wide. She had the prettiest little pussy I had ever seen. A modest bush of light blonde hair proved that she was a natural blonde. Pretty pink pussy lips showing through the sparse hair down below.

I knelt down in front of her and licked her pussy from bottom to top, just barely entering her moist, pink slit with my tongue. "Oh yeah, that's good. Deeper!" I repeated my motion, only slightly deeper. "Please, deeper!" she moaned. "Make me cum!"

I intended to make her cum, but I wanted to drive her desire and need to levels she had never experienced before. So I licked her pussy again, entering her pussy lips just slightly with my tongue, then swirling my tongue around her clitoris. "OH, YES!" She exclaimed. "More, PLEASE!"

With each stroke of my tongue I stroked slightly deeper into her pussy slit. With each stroke I paid a little more attention to her clit, but not too much attention. I dampened my finger and began to caress the pink rosebud of her anus. "Oh, PLEASE! You're driving me crazy! Please make me CUM!" She said this last so loudly that I was afraid that customers in the store might hear. But I really did want to drive her crazy with need.

Each stroke of my tongue entered her pussy lips just a little deeper and spent just a little more time on her clitoris. I began to slip my index finger into her ass, slowly sliding it in and out at the same speed as my licking tongue. "GOD! That feels so good! God, I need to cum. Baby, please make me cum? Please?"

Licking her pussy more vigorously I pumped my finger in and out of her ass just as vigorously. "Oh, oh, oh! God yes! Make me CUM!! PLEASE? MAKE ME CUM!!"

I slipped my middle finger into her pussy and curled it up to caress her G-spot as I concentrated on her clitoris, licking and sucking on it until her body was quivering and convulsing with a massive orgasm. Her hips were bouncing wildly, spasms rippled through her abdomen. "YES! YESSS!! YEESSSSS!! OH, YESSS!!"

I continued to gently stimulate her as her climax rolled on and on. Finally, she came down from her orgasmic high, saying, "That was great! Now for the main event! Give me that cock!"

How could I refuse such an eloquent request? I stepped forward, placing my rigid manhood at the wet, pink entrance to her vagina. Her pussy was very tight, but very well lubricated, as I slid my cock deep into her. "Yes! That's what I want!"

After a few strokes I was balls deep in Amy's pussy and she was flexing her hips to meet every stroke. Her pussy was incredibly tight, and her gymnast muscles allowed her vagina to grip my cock tightly. I had never felt anything like this! I was pumping into her furiously, the cum was boiling in my balls, and I knew that it would not be long before I exploded.

But her tight pussy also increased the stimulation for her and soon her abdomen began to spasm and her pussy was rhythmically contracting around my cock. Her hips were bouncing frantically as her climax ripped through her tight little body. Then I exploded! Jet after jet of my thick white cum shot into her tight little pussy. I couldn't get enough of this little minx! I continued to thrust into her, cum pouring into her on every thrust, until I finally collapsed. Both of us were gasping for breath as I leaned on Amy and the box she was resting on. "Wow!" she said. "Wow, indeed," I replied.

After a few minutes of recovery, we separated and Amy gathered her clothes. She pulled her panties over her leaking pussy and commented, "It looks like I'm going to need a pad to soak up all this cum!" I laughed. She had been wearing an elastic sports bra, pulling it on over her head. She was a tiny thing, probably less than 5' tall and almost certainly not over 100 pounds, but her athletic body had made for fantastic sex! When she had finished dressing, she gave me a little finger wave and said, "That's a great way to spend my break time!" Then she headed back to the sales floor as I was tucking my cock back into my pants.

I worked in the back room for another hour or so. Soon it would be 5 o'clock and time for my dinner break. I was just cleaning up and getting ready to head to the food court when Leslie approached me. She was the bookkeeper's assistant, mostly responsible for counting the cash drawers and things like that. She always seemed to be quite introverted, and her appearance was just what you would expect for a bookkeeper's assistant... thin, a little hunch-shouldered, with mousy brown hair in a tight bun.

She had always seemed so introverted that I was really surprised when she approached me. "Would you like to join me for lunch? We could take my car and get something different than just more food court."

"Sounds OK to me," I said.

"I'll call ahead so it will be ready, then we can go to the park to eat."

"That sounds delightful," I honestly said.

"Meet me in the employee parking; mine is the little red Honda."

When I got to the parking area, the only really red car was a little two-seat sports car. As I looked at it closely, the placard said S 2000, it had the standard Honda 'H' logo, and the license plate said 'Leslii'. This had to be her car, although I had been expecting a Civic coupe or something similar. I was gawking at the car when Leslie approached.

"You like my car?" she asked with a smile.

"It's a beauty!"

"It's my little extravagance. I can let my hair down and let my 'wild side' show through. Get in, food will be ready soon."

123456...8