Cursed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie zipped out of the parking lot, shifting smoothly through the gears. She slipped into a parking space in front of the restaurant and returned with a delicious smelling bag of food. Then she quickly drove to a nearby park, finding a secluded parking spot that I didn't know existed. She ran the electric seats all the way back, then she reached up and released her hair, letting it fall around her shoulders. Her demeanor completely changed!

Her posture changed, her shoulders back in a confident manner, her chest pressed forward displaying a very substantial bust that had previously been hidden. Then she began to unbutton her shirt. I guess I should have expected this, with my recent experiences, but I didn't. She removed her shirt, then her bra. Her breasts were beautiful with large, very erect nipples. She kicked off her shoes and peeled off her slacks and panties. Leslie's pussy was shaved completely clean!

Then she reached over to release my belt and unfasten my pants. I lifted my hips as she pulled them down to my ankles. Then she climbed over the console and straddled my hips with her knees, lowering herself onto my already hard penis. She closed her eyes and sighed, "I've been imagining this all day! Mmmmm! This is SO good! Would you suck on my nipples while I ride your beautiful cock?"

What was I to do? Her breasts were hanging right in front of my eyes! And they were beautiful, so I took her breasts in my hands and began to lick and suck on first one then the other. Leslie leaned her head back while leaning her body towards me, "Oh, that feels so good! I think that I could climax just from nipple stimulation like that!" However her hips seemed to have other ideas as they rocked back and forth with my cock deeply embedded in her hungry pussy.

She was quickly working herself into a sexual frenzy as she moved on my rigid cock with her breasts pressed against my mouth. "Oh, yes. More! Harder! Deeper! Bite my nipples!!"

I was thrusting up into her pussy as hard as I could, and when I clamped down on her nipple with my teeth she cried out, "YESSS! I'M CUMMIINNGG! HARDER! DEEPER! FILL ME WITH YOUR COCK! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM! AAAAGGGGHHHH!"

Her shouted sexual exhortations were the final straw and I began spurt. I was shooting my cum into her with every thrust. Her climax continued on and on, sucking every possible drop of semen out of my cock and into her pussy. As she finally settled on my lap, I opened my eyes with her breasts filling my view. There were teeth marks on her nipple! I was mortified! I started to apologize, but she stopped me, "THAT was exactly what I wanted and needed! And I will have a little souvenir for a while! Thank you! But, I'm afraid that your food isn't going to be very hot, and you will have to eat as we drive back to work."

"Well, my LUNCH was certainly HOT!" I quipped. "What about you?"

"I'm taking the rest of the day off to savor this." She said as she moved back into her driver's seat. Still naked, she slipped into her shoes, adjusted her seat, and prepared to pull out of the hidden parking spot. "You had better pull up your pants before you buckle your seat belt." She said with a gleam in her eyes as she slipped a towel under her. Then she dipped two fingers into her pussy and brought out a large dollop of my cum and her pussy juices. "Yummm! The perfect dessert for a wonderful lunch!" she said as she popped her fingers into her mouth.

I just gapped at her as I pulled up my pants and buckled my seatbelt. Leslie was certainly not the mousy bookkeeper I had thought. She pulled on her seatbelt, routing the shoulder strap between her bare breasts. I ate and watched her naked breasts bounce and wobble as she drove back to the store. I was hard again by the time we arrived. "We'll have to do this again sometime real soon!" She said with a smile. My obvious erection made it a little difficult for me to exit the little sports car. "Think of me!" She said as she put her car in gear and she drove away, still naked in the seat of her little red car.

After dinner I was scheduled to serve as a roving relief for the salespeople in the various parts of the store. My first assignment was in athletic shoes. I had been there for about fifteen or twenty minutes when a lady of about 35 or so who had been browsing around the department came out of the ladies room, picked out four different shoe styles and asked me to help her try them in a size 7 1/2 narrow. I went into the shoe storage to get the shoes, but we were out of one of them in her size. I gathered the other three, then picked out two other shoes of a similar design, and brought all five pairs out to her.

She was already sitting in one of the chairs, her shoes off, so I carried them over to her and sat on the little stool in front of her. As I placed the first shoe on the little ramp of my stool, she lifted her foot and spread her legs giving me an unobstructed view of her neatly trimmed and shaved pussy! I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was.

"What do you think?" She asked with a smile. I didn't know what to say! She continued, "I think that I need to try on some of the others, don't you?"

I simply nodded, and attempted to shift my position so that my erection would be less noticeable. With each successive pair of shoes, the same display of her pussy met my eyes. My cock was clearly visible through my trousers, and she seemed quite pleased by that. After trying all five pairs, she decided to try on three of them again before putting on the second shoe of each of those. She had also unbuttoned two or three buttons on her blouse, so that when she would bend over she gave me a wonderful down-blouse view of her huge boobs.

When she had finally made her selections, I carried her choices to the register. She bought 3 pairs of shoes! "You were such a wonderful help, thank you." She said as she placed something in my hand. As I walked back to gather the other shoes, I looked at my hand. She had given me a twenty dollar bill and a note with her phone number, "Call me! Barbara" it said.

As I was putting away the other shoes, Arianna, the normal shoe department person, stopped beside me in the aisle. "She gave you quite a good show didn't she?" Then she wrapped her long arms around me, caressing my nipple with one hand and grasping my hard cock with her other hand. "Yes, she definitely gave you a good show," she said as she rubbed her breasts against me. "But I could do better than that!" she whispered into my ear, still rubbing her breasts against me and caressing my nipple and my cock.

It was time for me to relieve the guy in the golf section. I hadn't been there long before a twenty-something lady approached me. "My husband wants me to learn to play golf. Could you help me select a pole that would work for me?"

"Well, in golf they are called 'clubs'. I gather that you have never played before."

She blushed as I said this. "I guess that's pretty obvious. Will you help me?" I'm sure my eyes were playing tricks on me, it looked like she was fluttering her eyelashes at me.

"So you're about 5'4" and maybe 110#, right?" I had slightly underestimated her weight intentionally; it never pays to guess a woman's weight too high!

"Something close to that... Why?"

"Your height determined the right length, and your weight in part determines how much stiffness you can handle in the shaft."

"Oh, I think that I would like a long, stiff shaft!" She said emphatically, but blushing again.

I selected a woman's set that would be good for a beginner but would let her continue to use them as her game improved. "Would you like to join me in the practice area? You could take a few practice strokes."

"I think I'll need more than just a few practice strokes! Do I just grab the shaft like this?" She wrapped her hand daintily around the shaft as if she were holding her husband's penis.

"Let me show you." I stepped behind her and placed my left hand over hers and guided it to the grip of the club, showing her how to place her left hand. Then I reached around her, guiding her right hand into position. As I was reaching around her, my front was pressed against her bottom, and she wiggled her butt seductively against my crotch. "I know what to do with that kind of shaft!"

I tried to ignore her comment, but I wasn't nearly as successful in ignoring her butt rubbing against my hardening cock. "Now, let's try a practice swing." I guided her arms through her backswing but she somehow managed to shift so that my arm was pressing against her soft breast. Then I helped her through the down stroke and follow through.

Her butt was firmly pressed against my erection throughout this. "I'll take it! she said, "If you would give me some private lessons!" she added with a wink.

I put the clubs into the box and took them to the register. She moved right in front of me, pressing her breasts against my chest as she said, "I am serious about those private lessons! Call me!" and she pressed a note into my hand that I knew would contain her phone number, and her name: Caroline.

It was time for me to relieve Amy in the ladies athletic clothing area. I had been there only a few minutes before two girls who were probably only 18 came into the area. They were holding up first one top, then some running shorts, then another outfit. After a few minutes I heard one of them call from the dressing room, "Could you bring me this in a size 6 in blue?"

She was holding a top through the partly open door. I took the garment and went to find the requested size and color. "I think that this is what you were looking for," I called out, preparing to hand the garment over the top of the door. But the door opened showing both girls each wearing only a tiny thong! The one girl grabbed my arm and tried to pull me into the tiny dressing room with them. Not that I would have minded that much if I were not supposed to be on the sales floor. They both looked really sexy hot!

But I extricated myself saying that I was on duty and couldn't play right now. They both shook their delightfully intriguing titties at me and said, "Are you sure? We'd REALLY LIKE to play!"

I headed back to the sales floor as quickly as I could. An older lady (probably 45 or 50) with huge boobs (at least DDDD cups, probably even larger, with some visible tummy rolls) held up a little vest type running top (probably size small) and asked, "Would you like to see me in this?" She would have the vast majority of her breasts completely exposed if she could squeeze into it at all!

What could I say? "Wouldn't your bra be showing with that top?"

"Oh, I wouldn't be wearing a bra for YOU!"

I turned around and fled, almost running right into the two young women from the dressing room. "Here are our phone numbers, give us a call! We'd love to PLAY!"

Fortunately, Amy was walking back into the area. She had seen the previous two exchanges and was chuckling quietly to herself. "Looks like you have some fans!" She said.

"Thank heaven you're back! Please save me!" I exclaimed.

"My protection doesn't come for free, you know!"

"I'll make it up to you!"

"Yes, you certainly will!" She said with a lecherous smile.

I retreated to the back storeroom in self-defense. I was just sitting on a box, gathering my thoughts when the two young girls slipped through the door. They were pulling off their tops before they had even reached where I was sitting. I started to stand up to tell them that this area was off-limits to customers, but one caught me off guard and pushed me back onto my seat. She began attacking my belt and trousers while the other one pressed me back to a full reclining position. When my pants were down around my knees, they each kicked off their own pants. One mounted my rigid cock while the other straddled my face with her pussy.

I began licking and sucking on a very fresh and tasty pussy while my cock was being engulfed in a deliciously tight young pussy. The double onslaught was quickly bringing my lust to a boil. "God! He sure knows how to lick pussy!" exclaimed one. "And his cock is fantastic," said the other.

In what seemed like record time, the two girls were bouncing, flailing, and squealing through their climaxes. Their orgasms were enough to cause my own lust to boil over and explode into the tight, young pussy covering my cock!

As our orgasms subsided, the two girls climbed off me. One kissed my mouth, the other kissed my softening cock. Then they pulled their clothes back on and headed out the door. I was so amazed that it took me a few minutes to realize that I was sitting there with my cock hanging out! I pulled myself back together and realized that it was almost time for the store to close.

When I arrived home the family was in the den watching something on the big screen. Dad said "Hi." and waved. Ashley and Lauren both joined me in the kitchen, both sporting great big smiles.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Would you like a snack?"

Both were smiling and extremely solicitous. I was beginning to understand how pretty girls feel when guys are falling all over them, trying to curry their favor.

Ashley brought me a big glass of wine, while Lauren brought me a plate of cheese and crackers. I noticed that she was not wearing a bra, just as we had discussed. Ashley poured some wine for Lauren and herself, and they both sat down with me, asking about my day, etc.

I really didn't want to talk about my day! Especially not with THEM! So I told them it was so-so, and asked about their days instead. They took turns chattering about their days. Of course, Ashley did NOT mention our morning "exercise time", but she did smile broadly when she mentioned that she had been able to work from home today.

After finishing my wine and snack I said that I was tired and was going to take a shower and get ready for bed. Ashley had suggested a second glass of wine, but I declined.

I headed to my room, stripped off my clothes, and headed to the bathroom. After a long, hot shower I dried off and returned to my room. Lauren was lying across my bed, totally nude and smiling at me. "I believe that this is how you asked me to be dressed when I come to your room?"

"That is how I INSTRUCTED you to be dressed when you come to my room! I was pleased that you followed my instructions about wearing a bra. Did you also follow my instructions regarding panties?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I did?"

"How about: Yes, Michael?"

"Yes, Michael."

"When I ask you to do something, what is the appropriate response?"

"Yes, Michael?"

"That is the correct response whenever I ask you to do anything. Yes, Michael! Understood?"

"Yes, Michael.

"Very good! Now would you like to suck on my cock?"

"Oh,YES! Michael!"

"Lie on your back with your head hanging over the side. Grab my buttocks and pull me deep into your mouth." As I said this I stepped to the side of the bed. Lauren willingly opened her mouth and began to pull me toward her. I began to pump my cock into her mouth deeper and deeper. "When you feel my cock reach your throat, I want you to swallow hard. Don't gag, swallow! I want you to swallow my cock. Understand?"

Lauren couldn't answer with her mouth full of my cock, but she nodded. "Good girl!" I said.

For several thrusts I made certain that I did not go too deep in her mouth. Then I said, "OK, are you ready to swallow my cock?" She nodded and I pressed forward about three inches further. Her eyes went wide and I could see her throat working to try to swallow my cock. It felt fabulous! Then I backed off. "You did great! And it felt wonderful! And it was SO sexy watching you swallowing my cock. We will try that again tomorrow night, OK?"

"Yes, Michael. That would be good." There were tears in her eyes, but she was game!

"I have one other thing that I want you to do. I want you to refrain from cumming until I tell you to cum. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Michael. I will try, Michael."

"Now Lauren, there is no 'try'. You are going to do as I instruct you, isn't that correct, Lauren?"

"Yes, Michael," she said with some uncertainty in her voice.

"Now, I want to lick your pussy!"

"Yes! Michael, please lick my pussy!"

Lauren turned so that her legs hung off the side of my bed, and I placed them over my shoulders. Then I began to lick her pussy lips very lightly, not entering her slit at all. "Oh, Michael, that feels so good! Would you give me more of your tongue, Please?"

"Soon, Lauren. But I want your excitement to build and build. Have patience, dear Lauren."

"Yes, Michael. You make me feel SO good, Michael!"

I continued to lick just her outer lips for several minutes until she was squirming with desire. Then I dipped my tongue just a couple millimeters into her slit as I continued to lick her pussy from bottom to top, but avoiding her clitoris. "Oh, Michael. That feels so good! More, Please? Deeper, Please?"

"All in good time, my little Pet."

"Oh, I'm going crazy! Please, deeper?"

But I backed off and just licked her outer labia. Lauren moaned a loud moan of frustrated desire. "Please!"

I returned to licking just her outer lips for several more strokes, before once again dipping just a couple millimeters into her pussy slit. Lauren moaned and writhed with need, but acquiesced to my plan. Now, on each stroke I lightly flicked her distended clitoris at the top of each stroke. "Oh, YES! That's SO GOOD!"

"Now remember, you are not allowed to cum until I tell you to. You do remember that, don't you Lauren?"

She replied with a rather pouty, "Yes."

"Yes, what??"

More contritely she replied, "Yes, Michael."

"And what will you do, or not do?"

"I will not cum until you tell me to do so, Michael."

"That's my good Pet! Now, would you like for me to lick your pussy some more?"

"Yes, please, Michael. Would you please lick my pussy some more?"

"With such a nice request, how could I not? But remember, ..."

"Yes, Michael. I will withhold my orgasm until you tell me that I may cum."

"Good girl!"

I resumed licking her pussy from bottom to top, inserting my tongue slightly deeper than before and flicking her clit with my tongue at the top of every stroke. Lauren's hips were now flexing with every stroke of my tongue, her pussy was pouring out a constant flow of pussy juice, and she was moaning constantly. "Now you remember that you are not to cum until I tell you to, right?"

She emitted a disappointed groan. "Lauren, you do remember don't you?"

"Yes, Michael. I need to cum soon, Michael! Very soon!"

I resumed licking her pussy, still not delving into her wet folds nearly as deeply as I could, but enough that she was pumping her hips against my face and moaning constantly. She was at a point that in the past I would have begun to suck on her clitoris and finger her G-spot. But not today! Instead, I stopped and sat back a little.

"Ohhhh! Please? Michael, Please?? I need to cum, Michael! Please???"

"My dear Lauren, you WILL cum. And when you do, it will be the most massive orgasm you have ever experienced. I have read about women losing consciousness from the intensity of such an orgasm. Would you like that, my Pet?"

"Yes! Michael. I would love for you to give me a massive, massive orgasm! I need to cum SO BAD!"

"My mouth needs just a short rest. You can understand that, can't you, Lauren?"

"Yes, Michael. Of course you may have a short rest, but my pussy is throbbing with need. You will make me cum, won't you?"

"Of course, my Pet. I will make you cum. I will ALLOW you to cum, but you will only cum when I tell you to, right?"

"Yes, Michael!"

Lauren's arousal had relaxed a few degrees as we spoke. Now I leaned forward and began to lick her pussy again, just along the outer lips. "Oh, that feels so wonderful! Thank you for making me feel so good! So loved!!"

123456...8