Cursed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, I hope it's nothing like that! What a pain!"

As I walked to Samantha's office, I tried to figure out what she wanted. Had a customer complained to her about something? Did she realize that I'd had sex with more than half of the female staff in the store - including her, of course? I thought I was getting my work done satisfactorily, even with all of the 'interruptions'. What did she want?

I walked into her office. "Close the door, if you would, please?" That sounded BAD!

"I thought that our little 'training session' yesterday went very well, and I would like to work with you some more. Would that be OK with you?"

What was I to say? It sounded like my beautiful boss wanted to have sex with me again! "If you would like, I'm happy to do whatever I can!"

"That's just the attitude that I like. I think we can work 'very closely' on this." And with that she began unbuttoning her blouse, then removing her bra. She DID have a spectacular bust! I began to drop my pants as my cock sprang to full readiness as I looked at her beautiful, athletic body with her beautiful breasts. Her skin was a hot chocolate brown, and she was certainly HOT. She directed me to an overstuffed chair that I had not previously noticed, she placed a towel on the seat and told me to sit, then she straddled the arms leaving her pussy suspended just above the head of my cock. She leaned forward so that her breasts were aligned with my mouth as she relaxed her legs and allowed her body to sink down and engulf my cock. This was one sexy session!

She guided my cock into her warmth and I took one breast into my mouth while I caressed the other one with my hand. Sucking and holding these spectacular breasts was a fantastic turn-on, but her pussy riding up and down my cock was even more amazing! It was like she was suspended over me, our only point of contact being my cock in her pussy. The exertion of raising and lowering her body caused her vaginal muscles to strongly contract around my cock in an iron grip. Sucking on these beautiful breasts while experiencing such strong stimulation on my cock was going to make me cum much faster than normal. But apparently it was affecting her as well, because very quickly she was urgently whispering, "Oh, God! YES! I'm CUMMING!! Fill me with your cock! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!!" I didn't have to be asked twice! I was powerfully thrusting up into her welcoming pussy, and my cock erupted with jets of hot cum shooting deep into her! I felt like my entire essence was being poured deep into the depths of this beautiful woman! Finally her climax waned, and I was spent.

We both were panting as we attempted to recover from our passionate coupling. When she had finally recovered enough to speak, my boss said, "Yes! We should definitely continue these 'training sessions' on a regular basis!" Then she lifted herself off the chair, dripping multiple large puddles of our combined juices onto my groin and thighs as she rose. "You can use my private bathroom to wipe up a little, if you want." If I didn't do that, I would be a sticky mess, reeking of sex, for the rest of the day. She took the bathroom first, wiping up streams of our shared cum that were running down the insides of her chocolate thighs. Then it was my turn. By the time I had wiped up a little, she was fully dressed and behind her desk looking at paperwork. "Leave the door open, if you would, please... Oh, and by the way, that was a very nice sale you made in shoes yesterday. That put Arianna's department over quota for the month! She was very happy to hear that."

As I was walking through the store, Arianna caught my eye and I walked over to speak with her. "Well, what was it? You're not getting fired or anything, are you?? I'd feel just awful if that was happening!"

"No, just some training stuff. She did mention that you had made sales quota for the month already! Congratulations!"

"Well, your big sale last night pushed the department over the top! I'll get my bonus this month!! I guess I owe you for that. Maybe I could take you to 'linner to say 'Thank you'?"

"Linner? What's that??"

"Well, in my family when you were having a meal that wasn't really lunch, but certainly wasn't a proper dinner, it was 'linner'."

"Oh. Well, you do most of the work in the shoe department and you certainly deserve the bonus. I was just the lucky one who made the sale that pushed things over the top."

"It was a great sale! And it took resolute salesmanship to handle that sale..." she said with a smile, knowing exactly how that sale had transpired. "And so I really would like for us to go have a little celebration!"

"Certainly, I would be pleased to join you for 'linner'!"

"I'll check on you in about an hour, OK?"

"Sounds fine." I answered.

I finally finished processing the shipments that had arrived in the morning and had them put away shortly before it was time for my dinner break - and 'linner' with Arianna. I went to the staff men's room and washed up, then met Arianna near the door. "Do you have anything specific in mind?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"No, I'll be happy with just about anything you suggest."

"GOOD!" she responded with surprising enthusiasm.

She drove to an apartment building not far from the store. When I looked at her curiously she said, "This is my place. I thought we could eat here. It would be a little more intimate."

I shrugged, and said, "That sounds fine."

She ushered me into a small, neat apartment. It was not extravagantly furnished, but it showed that time and attention had been made to create a welcoming environment. "Your place is lovely!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you!" she said. Her voice came from very close behind me. When I turned I discovered that she had already pulled off her sweater and bra... she was nude from the waist up! "Would you like to see the bedroom?" she asked with a smile.

"I think that would be very nice," I said, feeling my cock rising inside my pants as I looked at her. By the time we reached her bedroom, she had released her belt and unfastened her pants. She allowed them to drop to the floor, then she bent over to strip off her thong panties.

"Isn't this a prettier picture than that old lady showed you? Why don't you join me? It looks as if you like what you see!" she said, obviously looking directly at my hard cock.

I pulled off my shirt and dropped my trousers. Then I climbed onto the bed where she was now lying, her legs parted to provide a view of her trimmed and shaved pussy. "I think I need a closer look to judge clearly." I said with a smile. Then I crawled between her legs, extended my tongue, and lightly lapped her slit from bottom to top.

"Oh, yes! You definitely need to take a VERY CLOSE look!"

I lapped her pussy again and again, licking up her profusely flowing juices with every stroke. "OH, YES! That's JUST what I meant! SO GOOOOOD! Don't stop!! PLEASE!!"

I dipped my tongue deeper into her dripping slit, ending with a swirl around her protruding clit. "GOD! OH! YES! PLEASE! I'M GOING TO CUM!"

With that I began to concentrate on her clitoris, sucking and licking her sensitive nub. Simultaneously I slipped my middle finger deep into her and curled it up to rub against her G-spot. She screamed, "AAIIIIEEEE!! GOD YESSSS! OOOOHHH!! CUUMMMMMIIINNGGG!" Her whole body shook as her orgasm washed over her. I continued to caress her clit and G-spot, a little more gently, as her climax continued to rock her body. Finally I stopped and she relaxed onto the bed and smiled at me.

"Would you like to put THAT to use?" she said, indicating my rampant erection.

"It would be my pleasure."

"I think it will be BOTH OUR PLEASURE!"

I moved into position and slid my hard cock deep into her with one firm stroke. "YES!" she cried as she was impaled on my member. I then began pumping her with long, strong strokes, not too fast, but not slow. "OH, YES! I've been dreaming of this! Give me your beautiful cock!"

Her breasts bounced enticingly with every stroke. She is a beautiful woman! As I pumped my cock rhythmically into her welcoming pussy, I reached down and gently caressed her clitoris. Her hips jerked upward and quickly were humping against me, meeting my every stroke. Her second climax was roiling through her moments later.

I continued to thrust my cock deep into her as I continued to stroke he clitoris. Her orgasm rolled on and on as I drove my cock into Arianne's pussy deeper and deeper. My own orgasm was imminent! Her body shook and quaked with her continued climax, and I began to shoot my sperm into her like a volcano erupting. I spurted load after load of my hot semen deep into Arianna's pussy while it grasped and squeezed my cock, milking every available drop of semen out of my cock.

Finally we began to float down from our orgasmic high. "Mmmmm, that was SO good!" she crooned. We lay together until we had to race back to work. It was a delicious 'linner'.

During my evening rotation I was touched, caressed, breasts rubbed against me, and groped at least a half-dozen times. About the middle of the evening, the lady who bought the shoes returned to the store. As I said, I would guess her to be about 35 yr. old or so, she had huge boobs - her bra was perhaps a 36DDD. While she was a little thick in the middle with very rounded buttocks, but she was not morbidly obese. She spotted me and came straight toward me. "Is there someplace we could talk privately?" she asked.

I suggested the staff men's room; down the back hall, past the "Staff Only" sign, and first door on the right. "Is everything OK?" I asked nervously.

"I'm sure it will be after we talk for a bit." She replied, then turned and headed straight to the Staff Only area.

I waited a few minutes, then I indicated to one of the other staff members that I needed to take a bathroom break.

When I stepped into the bathroom, "Barbara" was sitting on the counter, completely nude. She had long, fat nipples on her huge breasts, and they were erect and protruding maybe 3/4 inch. Her legs were spread to give me a clear view of her pubic bush that was trimmed to a neat "V" and her labia were shaved completely clean; it looked as if she had just shaved this morning.

"Your physical response yesterday indicated that you liked what you could see, so I thought I'd give you another 'taste'," she said.

"A taste sounds like a wonderful idea," I said as I locked the door behind me, then moved in front of her wide spread thighs. I dove right in, my tongue making deep swipes between her puffy labia. I didn't want to prolong this encounter; I wanted to take care of this and get back to the sales floor before there was a problem.

"Oh, God, Yes! That's just what my pussy needs!"

With each stroke of my tongue I dipped deeper into the folds of her pussy lips, and at the end of each stroke I swirled my tongue around her clit a little longer. She was already aroused and in almost no time her body was shaking and spasming in her first orgasm. I then dropped my trousers and slipped my engorged cock deep into her vagina. She had not recovered from her first climax as I began pumping into her hard and deep.

"Oh! OH! OH!!" she exclaimed as I pounded my cock into her puffy wet pussy. I wanted her to cum hard and cum fast! As I drove my cock deep inside her again and again, I began to feel the churning in my balls indicating that my own orgasm would not be far away. As I thrust into her at double speed, I reached down to dampen my thumb with her profuse pussy juice, then caress her clitoris with it. In no time she was exploding into another massive climax. "OOOOoooohhhhhh!" she exclaimed in one long exhalation of passion. Then I began spurting cum into her depths. This brought on another round of shaking and quivering, causing her massive boobs to jiggle and shake. I pumped and pumped until I had filled her pussy with my cum and emptied my balls.

When I withdrew, a white stream of cum poured out of her pussy and dripped onto the counter and the floor. She had an almost dazed expression on her face. I took a paper towel and wiped my cock and balls, then I said, "I hope that you make a very nice purchase before you leave." She nodded mutely and I unlocked the door and left the room.

When I left the store at 9:15, Caroline (the golf club lady) was waiting in her car just outside the front door.

"I'm ready for my 'golf lessons'!" she said. "How much do you want?"

"I have no idea!" I exclaimed. "I have never given golf lessons before. I'm not really a Pro!"

"Well, you certainly seemed very PROficient last evening!" she said with emphasis on the PRO. "I did a little looking and most of the golf pros around charge between $75 - $90 per half hour."

"OK, we will make it $75 per half hour. But time starts now and runs until I am back here at my car."

"That is wonderful!" she exclaimed.

As she drove, she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it aside, revealing her beautiful, braless C-cup breasts to my view.

"This isn't really about golf, is it?" I asked.

"Well, it's more about shafts and grips and hole-in-one. Doesn't that 'sound' like golf?"

"Well ..." I contemporized.

As she drove, she reached one hand over and began caressing the lump forming in my trousers. In no time, my cock was a rigid rod of iron. "See, I really like your shaft!" she said breathlessly. By the time she turned the car into the driveway of a very nice house in an up-scale neighborhood, my trousers had a large damp spot where my pre-cum had soaked through. "I like that you are truly excited about our 'lessons'!"

She parked the car in the garage and closed the automatic door. Then she unzipped my trousers and fished out my rigid cock. "Yes, a nice STIFF SHAFT! That's what I'm looking for!"

She stepped out of the car, shook off her blouse and dropped her skirt. Now she was nude except for her shoes as she walked around to my side of the car. I opened the door and stepped out and she immediately grasped my cock. "Is that a good grip?" she asked as she squeezed my cock and led me into the house and straight to the master bedroom.

When we arrived she kicked off her shoes, pulled my shirt over my head, and attacked my belt and trousers. When my pants dropped to the floor, my cock slapped up against my abdomen and she gasped. "Now that is the kind of shaft I have been looking for!" She pulled off my shoes and finished removing my pants. Then she pushed me back onto the bed and took my cock into her mouth.

"If this is to be a 'lesson' then let me teach you a different approach." I said. "You lie on the bed, with your head hanging slightly over the side and your arms above your head."

"OooKaay ... " she said somewhat tentatively. But she did as instructed.

"Now, I'm going to teach you to swallow my entire cock." Her eyes went WIDE! "Yes, you will take my entire manhood down your throat, and you will love it. By your second or third lesson, you will be able to take it ALL. And I will cum in your throat, spraying my sperm directly into your stomach!"

She looked skeptical, but nodded slowly.

I placed my cock in her mouth and instructed, "When my cock reaches the back of your throat, before you begin to gag, start swallowing. Swallow and swallow and swallow, until you are swallowing my cock!" She nodded again. I pressed forward and she was soon swallowing like crazy, her eyes wide with tears sliding from them ... but she was still swallowing and appeared to be game to continue. I slid my cock deeper and deeper, her throat working to swallow its huge mass. I kept pressing forward until my pubic hair was caressing her chin and my balls were resting on her forehead. Then I slowly withdrew. I could see where her throat was distended by my cock! She took a great gasp of air when my cock exited her mouth. "Wow! You did GREAT! You took my entire shaft! You will be a 'natural' at this! In no time at all I will be shooting my cum straight into your stomach!!"

She looked proud and self-satisfied. "Thank you!" she said. "I was afraid, but you made it seem almost easy!"

"As I said, you did a great job! And I think you should be rewarded!"

"Rewarded?"

"Yes, turn around the other way and hang your legs over the side of the bed."

"OK."

When she was in position, I draped her legs over my shoulders and looked directly over her pussy and into her eyes, and I smiled. "This looks delicious!" I said. Then I began to lick her delightful pussy. I took my time, I wanted to build her passion to a fever pitch, so I licked lightly on her outer lips, I took first one then the other into my mouth and sucked the pussy juices off its surface. I flicked her clit with my tongue, then I teased her pussy lips some more.

I had really only gotten going good when she begged, "Please, make me CUM!"

I raised my head and said, "Oh, I'll make you cum. You will cum, and CUM, and CUUUMMMM!! But not yet! I am going to teach you what REAL sexual need is, THEN I will make you CUM!"

"Ohhhhhh!" she almost wailed.

I resumed licking and teasing her pussy lips, barely inserting my tongue between her juicy lips. An occasional light flick on her clitoris elicited a gasp or an excited cry. On each stroke I would insert my tongue just a tiny bit deeper, then occasionally I would only drag it along the outer surface of her pussy lips. Her body was beginning to quiver with sexual need. When I was convinced that she was about to climax without strong stimulation, just from her accumulated need, I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and slipped my middle finger into her pussy to stroke her G-spot. She EXPLODED!! Her body shook and spasmed. I could feel her vagina contracting around my finger and I could see her abdomen undulating with the effects of her uterine contractions. I believe it was the most powerful orgasm I had ever witnessed! I continued to suck and stroke, prolonging the intense portion of her climax until I thought that she might pass out. Then I decreased the intensity of my caresses, but continued to gently suck and stroke her most sensitive spots as she descended from the peak of her pleasure. She began to cry.

I moved beside her on the bed and held her as she cried on my shoulder. When her tears were subsiding she said, "That was the most powerful, most beautiful experience of my life! I didn't know that it could be like THAT! I didn't know what I have been missing all these years!!" And the tears began to flow again.

When she had settled down I said, "Most women never experience an orgasm like that. In fact, from what I read, many women never experience an orgasm at all, and that's a pity. You are a very sexual woman, and very open to new sexual experiences... otherwise I would not be here tonight. I am happy that I have given you pleasure!"

"Pleasure? Pleasure???? THAT was so far beyond PLEASURE!! That was a MIND WARPING experience! It has opened me to a whole new dimension of possibilities!! Maybe multiple dimensions!! WOW!"

"Are you ready for the 'main event'?"

She looked down at my hard cock. It looked bigger and harder than I had ever seen it! Every vein stood in stark relief along my shaft and my whole cock seemed to pulse.

"OH, YES! I am definitely ready for the main event. Please give it to me!"

We shifted positions, with me lying on my back. I instructed her to mount me.

"I've never done it like this before," she commented. She was almost 30 years old and had 'never' had sex in the female superior position??

"Just put me in my place and ride up and down on my cock. I think it will come naturally after a few minutes."

She did as instructed, straddling my hips, grasping the shaft of my hard cock, and placing it at the entrance of her very wet vagina. Then she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. An "O" formed on her mouth as she felt my cock entering her with her controlling the motion. She slid down and down and down, until her pussy lips met my groin. Then she sat there, absorbing the sensations. "Wow! That was wonderful! I could feel every inch of your penis sliding into me, deeper and deeper and deeper! What all have I been missing??"

1...345678